Kidnapped Campers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the package I was carrying on the bench and went over to where Erica stood. I uncuffed her and pointed to the package. "Once the girls are done, you will help your Mom get ready."

Soon, the three women emerged from the shower, still dripping water. I tossed them towels, no licking each other clean today. Ashley was covered in bruises from what I had put her through and I could see her wincing in pain as she tried to stand. I waved her over to where Erica waited. She was slow to move but responded quickly when she saw me pull the tazer out of my pocket.

I saw her eyes widen as she started to pull out the clothes that were inside but a quick press of the tazer's arc button hurried her into action. Soon she was dressed in what I had picked out for her. A white blouse a good two sizes too small was stretched over her tits, a tweed mini skirt barely came down to her mid thigh where the nude stockings peeked out from underneath. Shiny black heels encased her feet and she looked like every slutty teacher or secretary I had ever imagined.

Erica dried and brushed her hair then put the brush down and turned to me.

I gave her a pair of cuffs and told her to put them on her mother. Once they were around her wrists I motioned to her and she clipped them together behind Ashley's back. The button on her shirt was barely keeping together as her impressive breasts strained against the fabric. I then handed Erica a ring gag and she shuddered as she forced it under her mother's teeth, fastening it behind her head.

The final accessory was a black leather hood which Erica slid over Ashley's head, fastening it under her chin. The hood covered her eyes and head but left her ears and mouth exposed, just as I had planned. Finally, a thick black leather collar went around her neck with a dog leash attached to the ring in the front and Ashley was ready for her day. I picked up the leash and led Ashley over to the wall where I hooked it onto a ring. "Wait here, I'll be back."

I snapped my fingers and Erica, Tammy and Monica fell in line behind me as we went up to the spare bedroom. I took Erica over to the bed and lay her down, fastening her cuffs to a ring mounted on the headboard then attached cuffs to her legs and securing those to the bedpost. She was now bound just as her step-sister had been the last time she was in this bedroom. She looked up at me with nervous eyes as I picked up a now familiar vibrator and slowly lubed it up.

"I said you will be punished for the mistake you made, but not like your Mother will be punished for hers. Instead, your punishment will be of denial instead of pain. You will not be permitted to orgasm for the next week, and if you do I will make sure that you regret it understood?"

Erica nodded reluctantly, then whimpered as I slid the vibrator into her pussy. I turned it on the lowest setting and stood back as I watched it start to take effect. My sexy slave squirmed on the bed as the slow vibration filled her tight eager pussy. I reached down to slide my hand over her flat, firm stomach and up to her perfect B-Cup tits. I squeezed them gently and she groaned in response, taking a deep breath and pushing them up into my hands. A sharp pinch of her nipples earned a squeak of pain as I stepped back.

"Enjoy yourself, but not too much." And I turned away from where she lay in her pleasurable torture. I waved Tammy and Monica to the two cages in the corner and the girls crawled in, grateful for the rest. I secured the locks and left the room to the sound of moaning and soft buzzing.

I went back down to the other room where I saw Ashley tugging at her leash but she stopped when she heard me on the stairs. I grabbed the leash and led her out to the garage where I put her in the back of my SUV for the trip to my shop.

I owned an auto body and repair shop, but most of the day to day work was managed by my employees. They had been working hard to make up for my absence and since it was Friday afternoon, I thought it was time for Employee Appreciation Day. When I arrived I backed the truck up to the door and pulled Ashley out. She staggered unsteadily on the uneven pavement as I led her into the shop. Annie, my office manager looked up from her desk in surprise "What the Fuck?" she asked.

"Don't worry, everything is fine here. I met this fine lady online in a chat room and decided to help her out with a fantasy she was having." I said as I walked Ashley through the office into the shop. The guys had dropped what they were doing and turned to look at the door once they saw me come in. Their eyes widened when they saw Ashley following me on the leash.

"Alright boys, work is done for today but I hope you can help me with something. I met this lovely lady online and she confessed to me that she had always fantasized about being kidnapped and gang raped by a biker gang. Think you can do that for her?"

"Hell Yeah!" a shout went up. I could feel Ashley pulling against the leash when she heard how many voices were in the room.

"Well, I thought you could. What do you think darlin', don't they sound like the sex crazed mob you asked me for?"

Ashley was frantically shaking her head but I grabbed her arm as I pulled her close to me. "Now, now, no role play until we establish your willingness to participate in this little charade. Don't want the boys here to get in trouble." I then squeezed her arm tight and whispered in her ear "Remember, I have your sweet little girls at home and if you don't agree with everything I am saying I guarantee you will never see them again." I felt her stiffen and start to sob when she heard that.

Louder, I said "So, do you agree that you asked me to arrange to fulfill a fantasy of yours. You wanted to pretend to be gang raped by a biker gang and I told you I had just the group of guys to help with this. You are participating in this of your own free will and these boys can do whatever they want short of killing or mutilating you, right?"

Ashley stayed frozen for a second, then slowly nodded her head.

"There you go boys, she's all yours. One condition, the hood and gag stay on. If anyone can recognize her once this is over I owe her five grand." I tossed the leash to the closest guy and walked back to the office. I looked back to see them leading her to the break room, some already fumbling at their pants.

As I entered the office, I saw Annie staring through the window with a rapt expression. She jumped when I shut the door and blushing moved back to her desk. "So she really asked you for this?" she said, looking past me into the open door of the break room where Ashley was already bent over the table.

One of my employees grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her forward, shoving his cock through the ring gag that held her mouth open. Two others were doing Rock/Paper/Scissors to see who got to fuck her first and the winner raised his fists in triumph, then slid his hand between her legs driving his fingers into her twat. He hiked her mini skirt up around her waist and gave her a sharp slap on her ass as he worked his prick into her cunt.

"Yep, been chatting with her online for a couple of months now. Some women like vanilla sex, some like to be in charge, but you will find that a lot of them like it when the man takes control and makes them feel helpless. Nothing is more helpless than being tied and gagged for a gang bang."

"But it's so brutal, how can she be enjoying that?" Annie shuddered as she saw Ashley being spit roasted by two guys as the rest tore at her skirt and blouse.

"She told me that it's not really about pleasure, more about the helplessness combined with the feeling of sexiness she gets knowing all of those men want her."

I was pretending to read my paperwork but actually observing Annie's reactions. She wasn't even looking at me but instead focused on what was going on in the break room where the boys were roaring in pleasure and fun.

I looked in to see Ashley on her back on the table, legs held high in the air by our tow truck driver, Bubba. He was pounding her pussy hard despite his huge belly hiding everything from her navel down. The other guys were cheering him on and high fiving each other over Ashley's writhing body.

"You see her there, she said that she was tired of one on one sex and threesomes. She wanted something extreme and this was a fantasy of hers. Sometimes people just need more than they can get from their husbands or boyfriends. How about you, ever tried anything kinky?" I asked.

Annie looked up at me, then again at the window. "No, most of the guys I dated just wanted to get inside my pants as quickly as possible, and the ones who were decent I didn't want to freak out by bringing it up."

"That's why she's here like this" I said waving my arm at the break room where the orgy was winding down. I could see Ashley sobbing on the table, ignored by the men around her as they slumped into chairs or went to the fridge for water. "She insisted that she not be identified because she didn't want any of this to get back to her husband. I don't even know her real name, just her online ID."

Annie stood and moved to the window, crossing her arms and watching the show. A couple of the guys waved her to come in but she snorted and shook her head.

"You want to go in there, don't you." I said and she turned to look at me. "You want to go in there and have your turn with her, but don't want these assholes to see who you really are."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Annie said fixing me with a stern gaze.

I leaned back in my chair. "You don't think I know what goes on here? You are the only woman working in an auto shop full of guys, but none of them give you any grief." I waved at the window where some guys were lounging in chairs and others pulled themselves up for their second go at Ashley.

One started to run his finger around her asshole and she squirmed, trying to get away. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back to the edge of the table, his cock nudging her ass cheeks apart as he shoved it inside her. Ashely stiffened as she was penetrated, I could almost hear the unintelligible screams as she protested vainly at the violation. The man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, playing the part of a thug just as she had asked for.

"Hell, Bubba and Gary are afraid to talk to you. They come to me whenever they need something done, or send Dan or Junior in to confront the lioness in her den."

Annie looked at me, one eyebrow raised to match the smirk she had on her face. "Fucking cowards." She grunted. "What do they think I will do, rip their dicks off?"

"I think that they have picked up on who you really are, and they are rightfully afraid of you. There is a pecking order in this shop, and you are pretty near the top." I said as stood to stand beside her, looking through the window as the gangbang wound down.

"You wanted to go in there and have your turn at this bitch. Unfortunately, the last thing you want is for these guys to go home and start tugging it to that image. Trust me, some of them already do."

Annie snorted again, but didn't argue. I took the cue and continued. "Tell you what, how about I arrange a private session between you two." Annie looked at me, her black eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really, you can do that?" She asked in an interested voice.

"It will be up to her, but from what I understand she seems to be up for anything." I replied as I waved to where Ashely was lying on the table, her clothes in tatters and cum oozing from every orifice. "How does next Tuesday evening sound? I have a room at my place we can use."

Annie turned back to the window, "I don't know, I have never done something like this."

"Hey, just because you try something new doesn't mean that is who you are. If you always go to the same restaurant you never know what you are missing." I said in a friendly voice.

"Maybe you're right." She replied. "Ok, if she is up for it I'll do it."

"I'll set it up, I am sure that she can be convinced." I said with a satisfied grin. "8pm next Tuesday at my place just make sure to dress the part. I don't want her disappointed."

I walked away into the break room where they boys had all collapsed into the chairs and sofas. Ashley lay on the table, cum dripping off of her in big ropy strands, her clothes a mess of rips and oil stains.

"Well boys, hope you enjoyed your bonus this month. Now let's get the little lady here ready for her trip back home, can't have her riding around like this." I grabbed an old blanket and the guys stood her up as I wrapped her in it. I really didn't care whether she was naked or not but I had to put on the show to make the story believable.

"Damn, she can't even walk." I commented as she collapsed when she was taken off the table. "Bubba, put on your pants and help the lady into my truck. In the back, neither of us want to have to explain this to any cops, right honey?" Ashley was too spent to even grunt and slumped in Bubba's arms as he carried her to my SUV.

"Well boys, keep up the good work and I'll see what I can arrange next time." They cheered as I drove off and I saw Annie watching me through the window as I waved back.

I drove home, listening to Ashley whimper and sob in the back. "Good job cunt, you might have just saved yourself with that little performance. Now let's go back home and get you cleaned up before you stink up my upholstery."

When I got home I pulled around the back of the house and hauled Ashley out of the truck. I pulled off the hood and gag then tore off the remainder of her clothes. The shoes I kept but the rest I threw into the fire pit and would burn tonight. She collapsed onto the ground when I let her go and I moved to grab the hose. She squealed as the cold water washed over her, but a quick slap with the rubber hose and she stopped squirming. She lay there shivering as I sprayed her down.

"No hot shower for you bitch, I just don't want you leaving a snail trail through my house." I said as I turned off the tap and rolled the hose. I hauled her to her feet by her wet, stringy hair and herded her into the garage then the dungeon. I fastened her collar to a ring in the floor by a length of chain then threw her one of the sleep pads and blankets that the girls had used on their first night.

"You have one more chore for me, then I will consider you forgiven for what you did." I said as she sobbed softly, pulling the blanket around her shaking body. I tossed her a bottle of water and a couple of power bars then turned off the light. I had 3 days until Annie's visit, and then I think I would give her to Doc when he came back. Ashley was not a good fit for me, but Doc would love her.

The next morning, I woke to the feeling of moist lips and a tongue on my ear and cheek. Confused, I lay there quietly as the sensation slowly moved down my face and neck, teeth nibbling at my skin and the warm breath stirring my chest hair. Then I remembered, I had gotten horny and went to the spare bedroom to get Monica out of her cage. She was still sore from what she and Tammy had gone through that day, but also so happy to see me that I barely noticed as we fucked. After I was done, I was going to put her back but she begged to stay with me for the night so I relented and let her lie in bed with me to keep me warm. Now I opened my eyes to see the top of her head as she kissed her way down to my chest.

Her long blonde hair was mussed from sleep and hid her face from me. I looked over top of her head to see her well muscled arms pulled tight behind her back where her wrists had been cuffed all night. Her narrow waist swelled to her firm ass and down to the long legs that disappeared under the blankets. She felt me stir and looked up at me through her loose hair as her tongue flicked my nipple into hardness.

"Master, this slut is so happy that you let her stay with you. Please let this useless slave suck your cock in thanks" she whined as she began to kiss and lick her way down my stomach.

"Sure, whatever" I said and lay back to enjoy my morning blowjob.

"Thank you Master, this worthless slave lives to serve you" she mumbled as she began running her tongue up and down my hardening shaft. She awkwardly manoeuvred herself between my legs and used her nose to lift my balls as she flicked her tongue under my ball sack.

She continued to lick and nibble my cock until it was fully erect then slowly took it in her moist mouth, sliding her lips and tongue over the head and down my shaft. It was fun to watch her try to deep throat it as well as Erica could, but she just couldn't do it without gagging.

I lay there for a good 20 minutes, holding back my orgasm as she tried harder and harder to make me cum. "Is that the best you can do?" I grunted, and I moved to get out of the bed. The look of fear and disappointment in her eyes was almost as satisfying as the renewed effort she put into swallowing my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down like a piston, shoving my shaft deep into her throat as her tongue swirled around it. I finally couldn't hold it in anymore as her whimpers pushed me over the edge. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face into my pelvis, driving the head of my cock deep into the back of her throat as I shot my load. I felt her trying to hold back her gag reflex as she swallowed my cum.

When I was finished, I pushed her off me and she fell to the floor with a thud. I looked down to see her gasping for air, licking her lips to ensure none of my spunk dripped on the carpet. "Well, I guess you can still pull it off after all, not bad slut." She beamed up at me with pleasure at my remarks.

I got up and pulled her to her feet, turning her around and unclipping her hands. "Take these cuffs off then get my shower ready, I'll let you wash me today." I looked at her cute little ass as she pranced toward the bathroom and saw her kneel under the needle cold spray until it heated up to the temperature I preferred.

"The shower is ready for you master" she called, then I stood under the warm water as she lathered and rinsed my body paying special attention to my still partly stiff cock. After I was done I told her to clean herself and watched as she soaped and shampooed her tight teen body under the cascading water. We stepped out and I let her towel me off and then dressed while she dried herself.

"Go get breakfast ready for everyone, I have some things to do today so I don't want to be waiting too long." I gave her tender ass a hard smack as she walked past and laughed as I saw her wince in pain.

A couple of hours later I sat in a lounge chair in the basement dungeon and looked at the creation I had just wrought. Tammy and Monica stood before me, both ladies were dressed in identical outfits. 5" white high heel platform shoes with white fishnet stockings held up by white lacy garter belts. They each had a white leather harness fastened around their chest and stomach, lifting their firm young tits up nicely as well as pulling their shoulders back. White leather cuffs secured their wrists snugly behind their back and identical white ball gags filled their mouths. Each was secured to the wall across from the other by a snap link that fastened to a loop in the back of their harness, and white leather collars circled their slender necks. Tammy's long red hair flowed down her back like a fiery cascade and Monica's blonde hair looked like a golden waterfall as it draped over her shoulders.

I stood and walked between them to the table, their eyes following me in fearful anticipation. Their last experience with my creative side was fresh in their minds and they were nervous about what I was going to do to them now. I picked up two remote controlled vibrating eggs from the table and dabbed a small amount of lube on them then slid one into each of their smoothly shaven snatch. "Don't let these fall out." I warned them as I felt Monica's pussy muscles contract around the egg. I then reached behind them and put a remote in their hands so they could reach the button with their thumbs and returned to my chair.