Kidnapped Campers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their heads swivelled to follow me, eyes now more curious than afraid. "We're going to play a little game here" I said as I leaned back steepling my fingers in my best Bond Villain pose.

"Each of you has the remote to control the other's vibrator. When I say 'One', you Tammy will press the button to turn on Monica's toy. When I say 'Two' you will release the button and Monica, you will activate Tammy's. Neither of you is to drop your vibrator or is permitted to orgasm without my permission, and the penalty for failure will be a severe beating for both of you, understood?"

Both girls nodded their heads and I started the game. "One"

I saw Tammy's thumb push down on the remote in her hand and heard the faint buzzing as her mother's vibrator came on. Monica twitched at the stimulation but otherwise gave no sign, but I knew that this would soon change. After about thirty seconds I said "Two" and saw the same reaction from Tammy.

About half an hour and two beers later, things were different. "One" I said and heard a stifled moan escape from around Monica's gag. Her knees buckled slightly as the vibrator worked its magic on her now incredibly sensitive pussy. Her hips moved in slow circles as she suffered through the frustrating pleasure being inflicted on her.

"Two" and I saw Tammy tense against her bonds as her vibrator came to life. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her chest heaved with deep breaths as the waves of pleasure emanating from her cunt washed over her. I saw Monica's helpless expression as she stimulated her friend, knowing exactly what sort of sensation she was forcing on her. "One" and Tammy collapsed in relief as her vibrator cut off. Monica on the other hand, groaned in frustration as she was again subjected to the pleasure without release that she had just inflicted on Tammy.

I thought this had gone on long enough and it was time for stage two. "Stop" I commanded and I stood up and walked over where Monica squirmed in her bonds. She didn't even notice me until I reached up and touched her cheek. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me in helpless frustration.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked in a soft voice. "Don't lie to me, I know you do so say so."

She nodded her head frantically, looking over my shoulder nervously at where her friend stood opposite her. I reached behind her head and undid the strap of the gag, easing it out from behind her teeth. She gasped for air and worked her sore jaw.

"Don't worry, you have done well and have earned a reward. I promise that nothing will happen to her as long as you ask nicely."

"Please master" she begged "Please let me cum."

"Don't ask me, I'm not the one with the remote. Ask her to let you cum" and I stood back to give her an unobstructed view of Tammy across the room. Monica gulped and looked at her friend and fellow captive. "Please Tammy, can I cum?" she said in a weak voice.

I walked over to Tammy and took out her gag. "Well, do you want to let her cum slut?" I asked.

"Yes master." She replied in a hesitant but eager voice.

"Well, then, tell her she can cum." I said and stepped out of the way again.

"You are allowed to cum Monica" she told her and mashed down on the vibrator control. Across the room Monica groaned in pleasure as the vibrator buried in her pussy came to life again. She squirmed and writhed in her bonds as her orgasm built then screamed as it finally overwhelmed her. It was a huge one and she was gasping for air, sagging in her harness by the time she was done.

"Well, that was impressive, wasn't it cunt. Do you want one like that?" I asked Tammy and she nodded eagerly.

"Well, you know the drill, ask for it" and I saw Monica staggering back to her feet as she recovered from the overwhelming sensation.

"Please Monica; please let me cum as hard as you did." Tammy begged and her body arched like a bow as Monica activated her egg. Tammy quickly reached a massive orgasm and I watched as her tits bounced up and down in their harness as she spasmed with pleasure.

When she finished I turned back to Monica who was looking at her with a lustful expression. "Do you want to cum again slave?" I asked and Monica nodded eagerly. I sat back down in my chair "You know what to do, you can both cum as often as you want."

I sat there as the slave girls begged each other to give them the pleasure they so desperately wanted. Each had cum three times before I could hear the batteries starting to die so I stood up and called "Stop."

I walked between them and took the remotes from their hands and vibrators out of their pussies and returned them to the table then unhooked each of them from the wall where they had been fastened. They staggered on rubbery legs but managed to keep upright as they stumbled on their high heels. I sat in my chair as they stood in front of me. Two incredibly hot teenagers in their slutty lingerie and bonds. Their hair was damp with sweat, their tits heaved as they gasped for breath and I saw the pussy juice dribbling down the inside of their thighs to stain the top of their stockings.

"Well, aren't you both horny bitches now. Ok sluts, now it's my turn." I undid my pants and pulled out my cock, "You know what to do slaves."

Monica and Tammy slowly walked over to stand in front of me and slid down to their knees. Monica licked her lips and kissed the tip of my prick while Tammy leaned down and started to lick my balls. Slowly, Monica moved her lips and tongue up and down my shaft while Tammy nibbled and kissed my ball sack. I looked down at my family of slaves as they attended to my cock like two high class whores.

I guess Tammy felt a little crowded down below her friend so she moved up from licking my balls and started sliding her lips along the opposite side of my rock hard shaft. Occasionally, their lips would touch as they both reached the head of my prick but I didn't see any sign that they noticed as they were both engrossed in their job of sucking my cock. I could see their nipples hardening again as their huge tits slid against each other in the small space between my legs and Tammy had to lean against her Monica's shoulders to help support her weight as she knelt on the hard concrete.

Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer and grabbed Monica by the hair and shoved my cock deep into her throat. With her amazing deep throat skills she was able to swallow it all the way without gagging and Tammy gently squeezed and fondled my balls as I blew my load into her friends stomach. After I was done I looked at my two slaves kneeling before me, tits still thrust forward due to their bonds with dribbles of sweat oozing down their deep cleavage.

"Did you sluts like that little exercise?"

"Yes Master, thank you for letting us cum and letting us make you cum." Tammy answered and Monica nodded her head eagerly in agreement.

"Stand up and turn around" I commanded and they awkwardly scrambled to their feet so I could un-cuff them.

"Look at you, all sweaty and dirty with your pussy juices staining your stockings. Go upstairs and clean yourselves up. I'll be upstairs later to check and make sure you are doing a good job."

I watched as they tottered up the stairs, Tammy working to unfasten Monica's leather harness. I waited a few minutes to let my hard on subside then started after them. I stopped when I heard a whimper from the corner and saw where Erica knelt. She had on a thick leather collar and her hands were cuffed to it, just as they had been when she was in her French Maid costume. This time she was naked, just a thick bit gag filling her mouth. She had watched the entire show, but been unable to get any satisfaction from it. I saw as her white teeth chewed on the leather gag in frustration as she rubbed her elbows over her nipples, desperate for any stimulation.

I stood and tucked my now soft cock back into my pants. She moaned in disappointment as I did up the zipper, she was so desperate to get fucked. I strode over to where she knelt, reaching down to stroke her long curly hair. She almost purred as I ran my fingers through her hair and she looked up at me with pleading, lust filled eyes.

"Not yet." I said, and she whimpered, her head falling as she sagged in disappointment. I looked over to the mat in the corner where Ashley lay curled up. She had said nothing since our return from the shop, and I moved over and nudged her with my foot. She rolled over, staring up at me with hate filled eyes.

"I will never forgive you for what you did to me. You will burn in hell for what you have done to these poor girls." She growled.

I crouched down in front of her, sure to keep myself out of reach should she try to lunge again. "Lady, I was going to hell long before you showed up. Now, I am just enjoying the trip a lot more." I said with a smirk on my face.