Kidnapped Campers Ch. 09

Story Info
Annie plays with my girls, then things go badly.
7.5k words
4.54
19.2k
31

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was halfway between sleep and consciousness, everything was a blur and I felt like I was in a wonderful dream. I could feel my dick aching and I felt something lapping along the length of my cock. I didn't want to wake up from the dream, I knew once I did the wonderful feeling would go away.

My eyes fluttered opened, I could barely lift my head I was still so deep in sleep. I saw Erica running her tongue up the length of my hardening shaft, her eyes locked on me, I think waiting for me to wake. Erica suddenly rolled over onto her back in the middle of the bed, she grabbed for her ankles and spread them wide.

"Please Master, fuck your slave's pussy, I need your cock in me, please!" My dick was hard, and I was tempted to pounce on the girl, even being barely conscious I could see was she on ready, her pussy was glistening with moisture.

"Please Master, I need your cock, please, shove in my pussy!" Erica spread her ankles even wider.

Slowly I was coming out of my daze, Erica moaned as I ran my hand over her belly and her swollen clit. I could hear Monica moving around in the cage, I'd locked her up the night before. "Why don't you get Monica out of the cage and lick her pussy till she cums. If you do that, then I'll fuck you." I pinched Erica's clit till she squirmed in pain.

"Please Master, your slave needs your cock so bad, please, fuck me now, please!" I could see the desire in her eyes, but that only made me want to make her wait even more. I rubbed her aching clit, I knew she was behaving and hadn't touched herself. I squeezed her swollen little nub between my fingers and looked in her lust filled eyes.

"I said go get Monica out of the cage, make her cum, and then maybe I'll fuck you." I could see the disappointment, in Erica's face as I let go of her clit. She let out a whimper and got to her knees. She looked back at me as she crawled toward Monica's cage. My dick was hard and erect as Erica took her step-sister out of the cage and pulled her softly to the bed using the leash that was still clipped to Monica's collar.

She pushed Monica on her back on the bed, she was kneeling on the floor between her widely splayed legs. I reached out and grabbed for Monica's firm young breasts and started kneading them in my hands as Erica spread her labia with her fingers, I could hear the girl moan as Erica lapped her tongue over her sex.

I love the way Monica whimpered as Erica worked on her pussy, it was so cute, somehow, through everything that happened, she still retained an innocence, an embarrassment at what was happening. I pinched her nipples hard and stretched them to little points. My dick was starting to ache so much I didn't know how long I could take it.

Monica started moaning and arching her hips up to meet Erica's tongue and fingers as she finger fucked her pussy. I rolled over onto my side and slid my cock in Monica's mouth, I slid the head of my prick deep in her throat and felt her lips close on my dick.

"That's right babe, get me ready for Erica's pussy." Erica was working hard trying to make Monica cum, she had her step-sister to the brink, making her hips gyrate and buck up off the bed. I could hear Monica groaning as my dick filled her mouth.

Erica looked jealously at my cock, I could see her sucking Monica's pussy, taking her labia into her mouth and using her lips and teeth to drive her to orgasm. I could feel Monica reacting, I could feel the way she gasped for breath as her body started to pulse. Monica squeezed her lips hard on my cock as Erica pushed her over the edge. I could feel the bed shaking as she ground her hips into Erica's face.

"That's it!" I ran my hands through Monica's hair, her body was on fire, and I could hear Erica lapping away at her pussy. I pushed the head of my cock deep into her throat. Erica was holding Monica's thighs down to the mattress as she pumped her finger in and out of her friend's pussy. I could see the look in her eyes and I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer.

I pulled my dick out of Monica's mouth with a lovely slurping sound, her eyes were closed and she had her hands on her breasts, playing with herself as her hips gyrated. She howled as her orgasm exploded out of her. Her hands flew down and grabbed Erica's curly hair, pulling her face into her pussy. Her head tossed back and forth with her long blonde hair flying as the orgasm went on and on. Finally, with a gasp and a shudder, she collapsed back on the bed breathing hard.

"Your done, get off the bed!" I tugged on Monica's arm, she opened her eyes with shock as I pushed her off the edge of the mattress. I could see the glimmer in Erica's eyes.

"Get on your back slut, open that pussy for me!" Erica didn't need more encouragement. She hopped on the bed like a cat, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, grabbing her ankles and holding them wide.

"Please fuck this slave Master!" My dick was throbbing in need, I mounted Erica like an animal and slid my prick to the hilt in her hot pussy. She let out a glorious groan of pleasure as my cock went deep in her cunt.

"Just like that, slut!" I could feel her whole body moving under me, she twisted her hips, she pulled her ankles back till they were beside her head. I'd never felt a pussy that alive, that wet, with need.

"Fuck me Master, PLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEE!" The girl was desperate, I could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing as I started driving my hips into her, it almost sounded like she was purring beneath me the deeper my prick sunk in her pussy.

I put my hands next to her chest and lifted my body up off hers, she stared up at me with the most beautiful lust filled eyes I'd ever seen. I started pumping my hips down into her, brutally fucking her, slamming her hips down into the mattress, my balls smacked against her ass. Erica held her ankles back near her head and drove her hips up to meet my cock. I could hear her grunt with effort as she fucked me back with all her might.

"OOOOHHHHHH GOOOODDDD!" Erica started screaming. "May I CUUUMMMMM MMMAAASSSSSTTTTTEERRRRR!!!" Erica had her ankles almost to the mattress, I could feel her ass rising and bucking against my hips as I pummeled her pussy.

"YYEEEEESSSSS Slut!" I groaned and Erica started screeching in orgasm immediately. I could feel her whole body convulsing, I could feel her pussy squeezing me tight, like something I'd never felt before. Erica let go of her ankles and closed her arms and legs around me, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as she circled my back and held me tight. I kept slamming my dick into her blazing pussy, my balls pulsing, shooting every drop of cum into her wet, tight cunt.

I collapsed on top of her, I could feel the sweat streaming from my body as I crushed her with my weight. Erica closed her legs over my hips and gently rocked, making my still hard cock move inside her. I could hear her still panting beneath me as her chin pressed into my shoulder. She was cooing like a dove, I loved the feel of her hard nipples against my chest, twitching ever so slightly as she locked me in her hold.

She let out a yelp of disappointment as I pulled my dick out of her pussy. She didn't want to let me go as I broke free from her grasp and sat up on the bed. I could see Monica kneeling on the floor, she had her legs spread and her hands clasped behind her head, her eyes locked on mine. "How cute, what a good girl!" It was almost indiscernible, but I thought I caught the slightest hint of a smile on Monica's face. I just sat back and savored what had just happened, my dick was still tingling with the incredible orgasm, and the memory of Erica's sweet pussy.

Later, we showered and the girls were very attentive at cleaning me. Erica pressed her firm tits against my back as she reached around to lather my chest and neck while Monica knelt at my feet gently massaging my cock and balls. The hot soapy water streamed over our bodies as I stood there, basking in the moment. Reluctantly I turned off the water and stepped out so they could towel me off then left them to dry each other as I dressed.

The girls made breakfast, a hearty eggs and bacon for me and yogurt, fruit and granola for them. We sat at the table, they were in their comfortable flannel shirts and white ankle socks, their hair up in messy buns while they finished their meal. Once the plates were cleared away, I pushed my chair back.

"We are going to have a guest tonight, so I need you two to be ready for her." I said, and they looked at me nervously. The girls loved being with me, but they weren't wild about when I shared them with others.

"Her?" Erica asked hesitantly. "Is it the woman who was here last time?"

"Yes, and I expect you to be on your best behaviour for her." I replied with a no-nonsense tone. Both girls glanced at each other, then nodded reluctantly.

"Yes Master, we understand." Monica said.

"Good, she will be here for 8pm so be ready." I replied, then went back to reading the news on my tablet while the girls cleaned up the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and I hurried to open it. No, I wasn't worried about upsetting Annie, but I was very eager to see what she was going to do tonight. I unlocked the door and pulled it open, and Annie stepped in uninvited. She glanced around imperiously, method acting to the hilt it seemed, then slid her jacket off and handed it to me.

Damn, I thought as I swept my gaze over the tiny Asian woman who stood before me. She had her short hair down tonight, slicked back close to her head emphasizing the black earrings and choker she wore. He had on a black corset that pinched her already narrow waist into an almost painful looking hourglass and a leather skirt that reached just below the curve of her ass. I saw the lacy tops of fishnet stockings peeking out of the thigh high platform heel leather boots she wore.

"Where are they?" she asked and I waved her toward the stairs and up to bedroom. I opened the door and stood back as she strode in. Erica and Monica were kneeling on the floor in front of the bed. They were naked, with their hands resting on their thighs. They had leather collars and cuffs on their wrists and ankles but they were not fastened together, yet. Annie had asked for this, she wanted to dress them as she saw fit for the evening.

She strode toward the two kneeling girls and bent down to turn their faces up to her. Like she was assessing a prize racehorse, she turned their heads left and right while the girls kept their eyes respectfully averted. Her hand slid down to cup their tits, weighing them like they were fruit in a grocery store, then she strode to the closet. Ignoring the two slaves who waited behind her, she went through the various costumes and lingerie that I had accumulated since the girls arrived. She would hesitate for a second, then look back at Erica or Monica before continuing her shopping trip.

Finally, she pulled two outfits off of the rack and tossed them on the bed behind each girl. "Put these on with these shoes, then meet me downstairs." She said, then walked from the room confident that her order would be instantly obeyed. The girls looked at me and I nodded, then closed the door behind us. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of heels on the steps and the girls came down to the rec room.

Erica was in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, a red lacy push up bra showing through the white shirt she had tied under her tits. A plaid mini skirt came down to mid thigh where it brushed the lace tops of white stockings. Shiny black ankle strap heels set off the outfit, and her cuffs were still secured around her wrists and ankles. She had put her hair up in pigtails and I worked hard to restrain myself from grabbing them and fucking her face like a motorcycle right there.

Monica was wearing the cheerleader costume that she had worn when we went over to Doc's house. The shiny white crop top stretched tightly over her chest with her nipples making noticeable points through the material. The pleated white and gold skirt barely covered her firm ass and she was wearing a white set of platform heels that moulded her legs perfectly. Her hair was in a high ponytail and swayed as she made her way across the room toward the dungeon.

Both girls stopped at the door, heels together and hands clasped in front of them, eyes downcast waiting permission to enter. They looked like two nervous schoolgirls who were reporting for detention. Annie beckoned them in, fastening their cuffs together behind them as they did. Both girls looked back at me nervously and I waved as Annie closed the door. I sat down and booted up the computer, I didn't want to miss this show.

Annie guided the girls to the center of the room and fastened them to the chains hanging from the ceiling by their cuffed wrists. Both girls were now bent over with their arms pulled up behind them. She held up two matching leather bit gags and the girls opened their mouths for her to slide them between their teeth. Then she fastened their collars together with a short chain, about 6 inches separated their nervous faces. She kicked their legs apart and secured them wide with a couple of spreader bars fastened to their ankle cuffs. Both girls were now completely helpless and desperately squirming around to see what Annie was going to do next.

The sound of leather striking flesh, followed by a squeal of pain and surprise came through the speaker as Annie lashed Monica's ass with the crop. "Eyes front slaves!" she commanded and both girls quickly stopped their struggling and locked their gaze on each other's eyes.

"Better" Annie said as she slowly strode around the room, her hands sliding over various paddles, crops and straps. Another flick of her wrist and this time it was Erica who yelped through her gag. "You two are better trained than that last witch, but I brought her to heel eventually."

I saw Erica and Monica stiffen. They had not asked about Ashley since I commanded them to avoid the subject. I didn't want them to know that I had sent her to live with Doc, that would have opened up a huge can of worms that I wasn't ready to confront yet. A quick slap of her crop brought the girls back to the present and they focused on the dominant woman who prowled around them.

"I understand from your Master out there, that you are two very good girls." Annie said as she stopped beside them. Monica and Erica turned their heads to glance at where she stood, legs spread and arms crossed. Crop hanging from one hand and idly tapping her chin with the other. She continued.

"I have also come to realize that your Master is quite taken with the two of you. While this is touching, it means that he has been very soft on you, that ends now." The crop swung out to strike Monica on her ass, then back to strike Erica in the same place.

"A slave is not a girlfriend to be coddled and spoiled." Annie barked. "A slave must constantly be reminded of their place, before they mistake patience for weakness." The crop struck again, on the other cheek this time and the girls yelped into their gags. They pushed away from the stinging leather, forcing themselves against each other until the chain attached to their wrists pulled them back.

Annie took Monica by her ponytail, pulling her head up to look at her. "Since you two get along so well, I will let you help with the lesson." She walked over to the rack of equipment, dropping the crop and picking up a wooden paddle in one hand and a thick leather strap in the other. She moved back to stand behind Erica.

"I am going to deliver six blows to this slave, you get to decide which of these she receives them from." Annie held up both items, one in each hand. "Choose, the paddle, or the strap?"

Monica looked desperately from Annie's impassionate flawless face to the two items held in her hands. She looked at her step-sister who was hanging inches from her for any indication, but Erica was as paralyzed in fear as Monica.

"Decide, or she will receive six blows from both." Annie called out, and nervously Monica nodded toward the paddle held in her left hand.

"Excellent, you shall receive your punishment from the other." She said, and stood back to deliver the first strike.

A loud meaty thwack echoed in the cold concrete room, and Erica howled into her gag. She tried to shuffle away but Annie grabbed the chain secured to her wrists, pulling it back as she delivered the second blow. Another howl and I saw Erica's knees start to buckle. The pain in her shoulders forced her to straighten her legs as Annie delivered the third then fourth blow. Annie paused, and gently slid her gloved hand over Erica's abused ass. "Two more my dear, then you may rest." She said in a gentle voice, then quickly delivered the fifth and sixth blows.

Erica sagged in her bonds, the tension of the chain on her cuffs and her neck was all that was holding her up as Monica struggled with the weight. Annie moved forward and lifted Erica's chin with her finger.

"Straighten up little one, life will deliver harder blows than that." She said in a soft voice, then leaned down to kiss her on her gagged lips.

Annie stood and dropped the paddle on the ground, slowly moving around to behind Monica. She gently slapped the strap against her palm as she took up her position behind the bound cheerleader. I saw Monica's fists clench in anticipation, but Annie drew the moment out. Finally the first blow landed, sharper sounding than the paddle and Monica yelped behind her gag. Annie delivered the remaining blows with mechanical precision to each ass cheek as Monica let out a continuous wail of pain.

When she was done, she dropped the strap next to the paddle and moved over to the shelf of nipple clamps, selecting a familiar set of alligator toothed clips and a thick black pair of binder clips. I heard Erica whimper into her gag as she watched Annie walk back to her.

"Same decision as your friend dear. Which for you and which for her?" Annie asked, opening and closing the clips in front of Erica's terrified face. The bound girl sobbed, then nodded to the alligator clips.

Annie reached down and pulled Erica's tits free of her bra, fastening a clip to each nipple and giving the connecting chain a sharp tug. Then she moved around to Monica and pulled her cheerleader top up to secure the other nipple clamps to her perky nubs. I heard her yelp as the metal bit into her tender young flesh.

The two girls hung there, moaning in pain from their bruised asses and now their tortured nipples. Annie walked around the dungeon, idly glancing at the various items as she ignored the sounds coming from behind her. Eventually, she moved back to where the girls could see her, arms crossed and her weight shifted to one leg.

"So weak." She said. "Listen to you, I have barely even started and you are already whining like two scolded puppies." She reached down to lift the girls' chins and look them in the eye. "Do you want me to take those off already?" Nervously, the girls nodded in reply.

"If you want to be rewarded, then you have to earn it. Stick out your tongues." She commanded.

Monica and Erica stuck their tongues out as far as they could around their bit gags and Annie grunted.

"No, that's not enough" she said and she unfastened the gags letting them fall to the floor with the rest of the implements there. Then in an incredible display of athleticism, she slowly raised one knee up to her chest, then extended her leg high above her head. She held the pose for a few seconds, then gracefully stepped over the chain connecting the girls collars together. Now she straddled the chain with her crotch in Monica's face and her ass in front of Erica's.

"If you want those clips off, you need to get me off." She said and she pulled Monica's head into her crotch.

I saw Erica lean forward, pushing her face into Annie's ass as she desperately worked her tongue on the dominatrix in front of her. Monica also was working hard at pleasing the Asian woman, and I could hear the sounds of moaning start to come through the speaker as the two girls licked at Annie's cunt and ass.