Kidnapped Couple in Bondage

Story Info
Couple at cabin fall victim to escaped criminal.
3.1k words
3.85
26.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened over my 5th wedding anniversary, when my wife and I went to spend a romantic week in a remote cabin in the mountains. We thought we were gonna have a peaceful time just us two, cooking, having good sex, relaxing, and enjoying one another's company. It turned out we weren't alone at our little cabin. An escaped criminal was in the area, and he wound up having all the fun that week...

My wife Beth is a large woman, wide hipped, with thick thighs, a belly, a fat ass and big floppy tits. She has thick dirty blond hair and striking green grey eyes, witch match her domineering personality. At 29, she's fully matured, at the peek of her womanly beauty. I think she's a very beautiful woman, but she has a bit of a butter face. Although she's sometimes a little self continue about her weight, Im turned on by her chubbiness.

Beth is 5 years older than me, and the bread winner in our marriage. She is a successful attorney, and it's understood that Im expected to cook, clean, and keep her happy when she's not at work. I love keeping house and serving my beautiful wife, weather Im ironing her clothes, serving her a fine dinner, or just kneeling and licking her hairy pussy wile she sips wine by the pool. Beth has been my only lover since she took my virginity on my 21th birthday, and I love her very much.

Im slim, a swimmer, a little shorter than Beth, and much meeker. In fact my wife has always had a very dominant personality, both in and out of the bedroom. She gets paid a lot to tell people what to do at work, and wields the same authority at home. Her job is extremely stress full at time, and she often humiliates and dominates me as way to relax.

Im expected to strip, give foot rubs, and oral sex on command. Even though I have a nice thick cock, Beth often has me bring her to climax with an assortment of dildos and plugs. She loves teasing me and keeping me on edge, and Im expected to only cum on her command. Beth will frequently ride me till she orgasms, them stop leaving me rock hard and disappointed. She likes to have me make her cum over and over with dildos, penis, and mouth, before Im allowed to cum even once.

To relive her stress she also likes to spank and humiliate me. Beth will put me over her knee, or have me grab a table, and make my ass red with her hand or a belt. Picking on my natural shyness she dresses me in skimpy speeds and male thongs when were at the pool or beach. She likes to take me out to the parking lot when we go to bars to pants me, them make me jerk off and lick up my cum, or eat her to orgasm before allowing me to cover myself back up.

At first her cruel dominant behavior frightened me, but over the years Iv learned to love how she handles me ruff. Its true, I get slapped around and used, but Beth always takes good care of me. She puts a roof over my head, and Im happy to serve her and do as Im told. In fact, now it really turns me on, and the meaner and rougher my wife acts the harder my cock gets. Beth knows the power she holds over me, even joking with her friends about her "boy toy".

I work out, but Im care full not to get too bulky, and on her request I keep myself shaved everywhere below my eyebrows. I keep my boy in good shape for her gaze, and when she asked I even got my nipples pierced for her enjoyment. It makes me horny to be kept by this rich tuff women, and I try to come up with special ways to serve her kink for cruelty and domination.

For birthdays, Christmas, and anniversaries, I'd get there things like paddles, horse whips, lacy panties, hand cuffs, and a collar and leash for me. I quickly learned to regret my own out of control kinkiness though. It is one thing to fantasies about being whipped and tied up, and quit another to have to live through some of Beth's little pranks.

She would do things like, riding me till she came wile I was roped to a chair, then turn on a hot lesbian porno, and leaving me to suffer wile she went out to the bars. The also played a variation of this game with me spreadeagled on the bed, taking her pussy back and forth from my cock to my face. On more than one hike she had me strip, then cuffed my hands above my head to a tree, and whipped me till I cried. She walked me on the beach wearing nothing but a speedo, the collar, and leash. Beth even made me go to dinner with my parents, wearing panties and a butt plug under my clothes.

As soon as we arrived at the cabin and I had unpacked our bags, I was ordered to strip down to my girly thong. I knew there was no one for miles, but I still felt extremely exposed outside in my g-string. My flesh rose up in goose bumps, under the suns bright light, as I posed for Beth.

Beth settled her bulk down in a comfortable chair on the porch and I poured her a glass of her favorite wine. She was wearing a tight blue dress in spaghetti straps, and a hem that ended in the middle of her creamy thighs. She looked like a curvy goddess.

Knowing what she liked I politely ask.

"Would you like a foot rub?"

Grinning at me over her huge breasts, she tugged at my nipple rings and gave permission.

"You can boy toy, but first go in and get your collar and leash. Actually bring the bag with all our toys, I wanna start this trip right."

Upon my return I was leashed, and bent over my wife's knee. From our toy bag she produced a firm paddle, and for several minutes entertained herself by hurting me. It really turned Beth on to hit me, and she flushed and her breathing became heavier, as she worked my ass. My petite butt quickly turned bright red, and I cried out like a little girl with each sharp blow.

When she was satisfied, I was ordered to stand in front of her with my hands behind my head. Beth then lubed up a butt plug and pulled my thong aside. None too gently she worked it up my ass, giggling when my eyes bugged, as it stretched me at the widest point. Pulling my g-string back in place, she gave me a hard slap on the ass. Then for a moment she just teased my balls and stiff penis where it poked out the top of my panties.

"Now your ready to touch my feet boy toy."

Getting on my knees, I rubbed Beth's big feet. I took my time, working out the stress with my skilled fingers, as she drank and enjoyed the nature. Serving her in this way never fail to get me aroused. I always seemed to get so turned on giving my wife a foot rub, and with the plug rubbing me, my dick felt like a metal bar.

Now and then she would use the foot I wasn't currently caressing to teas my aching cock and balls. Beth would run her toes up and down my shaft and gently brush my balls, making me hump my hips wildly. I felt like a horny puppy, humping her foot that way, but I couldn't stop myself.

"You like my foot so much boy toy. Why don't you kiss it?"

It was what I had been hoping she would ask, and I took her big toes in my mouth and sucked. I licked her foot from top to bottom and lavished more attention on her toes.

"That's right boy toy, suck mommy's toes. You know you love it."

After a wile, my wife's legs stiffened slightly in arousal, and I felt a tug on the collar. It was a signal she wanted me to kiss higher. I moved my mouth up her thick legs slowly, kissing gently as I approached her crotch. She pulled up her skirt spreading as I went. Finally, I was kissing her pussy through her sheer cotton panties. I gave the fabric long loving licks before looking up past her massive jugs and begged.

"May I please lick your vagina. May I please kiss you till you cum. Please."

Beth ran a possessive hand gently through my hair and replied generously.

"I think I'd like that boy. I feel like cuming in your mouth."

With that she lifted her hips slightly, allowing my to slip down her lacy undies. I took her underwear down with my teeth, and kissed my way back up her legs from her toes. Then I started with a long slow lick starting at her ass hole and going all the way up to her belly button. Then I kissed my way down her big tummy, licking her hairy lips open and finding her swollen clit.

I slurped and lipped softly at first, teasing out her cries of pleasure. I built up my speed and pressure, getting her more worked up, but not rushing my wife to orgasm. I took my time, steadily licking and sucking her women hood, letting her grind on my face at her own pace. Beth stated moaning louder, rolling her hips rhythmically, and I increased my speed. I flicked my tongue against her clit, trying to work my mouth like her vibrator.

Suddenly she gasped, and I felt Beth clap her big hands on the back of my head, and shoved my face deep into her wet hairy crotch. She bellowed as she came in my mouth, her entire body stiffening. It was all I could do to keep licking. She shook and moaned, but eventually stopped grinding her pussy in my face, and let go of my hair, so I could catch my breath.

I knelt their below her gasping, looking up past her giant tits to her ironic grin, as she sipped her wine, and toyed with my leash. My face was slick with the juices, and I was still gasping when I heard the man's voice from close behind me.

"Don't move an inch, neither of you, this thing is loaded."

I heard the unmistakable sound of the cocking of a large caliber revolver, and I froze. My wife took in a startled breath, snapped her legs together, and reached for her skirts. I was too terrified to move from my position on all fours, all I could do was look back over my own cute little ass to see where the voice was coming from.

Emerging from the nearby bushes, I saw a large bearded figure in an orange prison jump clothes. The man was tall, maybe in his mid 40s, with a big belly, and tattoo covered arms. He was aiming a pistol at us, and he shouted at my wife.

"I said don't move girly! Don't touch that skirt! In fact pull it back up, and spread those big pale legs again, I haven't seen girl pussy in over 5 years. Although we had plenty boy pussy like this little thing on it's knees here. That's good girl, now both of you, hands behind your heads."

Shame face my wife spread her legs, and exposed her wet pussy to the stranger. We both put our hands behind her heads.

"You got you're self a nice little bitch there girly. A nice cute little bitch."

The convict strolled up grinning, and taking the wine bottle, helped himself to a big swallow. For a long moment he just starred at us, Beth with her legs wide, and me in my thong and plug.

For years my wife had teased and stripped me publicly, but she had always been careful never to get us caught. I knew she had shown my dick picks to a few of her girl friends, because the girls teased me about it sometimes when they were drunk. I had fantasized about being exposed in front of another man, and now that it was happening, I was shocked to by how turned I was. It got me really horny to be called a bitch by this jail bird. And he said I was "cute".

"You know, this is the first drink of real liquor Iv had in over 5 years... 5 long years. You know girly, maybe its time you lose the dress all together. On your feet, its time for a strip tease."

Obediently Beth rose, but hesitated to strip. She gave me a desperate look, but kneeling beside her, hands behind my head, in my thong, I could do nothing to help her. For a moment her eyes lingered on my erect penis, and I felt a wave of terrible shame.

Beth didn't mind humiliating me, but my wife's own privacy was another matter. She was a powerful and respected women, and simply couldn't demean herself like this, especially in front of this low life.

"Listen girly hurry up and get naked, or I'll shoot your little sissy hubby here in the belly. That's right girl now, get it off."

Her hesitation was turned into abrupt action by these words, and pulling the straps off her shoulders, she let her blue dress drop to the decking. She still had on her bra, and the convict made an impatient gesture.

"Come on, the bra too, let me see those big utters."

I knew my wife hated sexist slang like "utters" used for her huge breasts, and she flushed and glared at the creep, as she exposed herself. The convict drank again, looking around calmly, taking inventory of his captives and plunder. My heart sank as he picked up our toy bag. Grinning he dumped out the dildos, paddles, and restraints on a side table.

"We'll what have we here, looks like your a real kinky couple. All these whips and plugs are for you aren't they boy toy. I think hubby here might just enjoy what's coming next."

I was shocked by the fact that on some level he was right, despite the danger and humiliation my penis was rock hard, and oozing premium.

There were several pairs of real police hand cuffs, for when my wife liked to have me spread eagle on our marital bed. In no time we were cuffed hand and foot, and the man was bending my nude wife over a table and cuffing her legs spread wide. We were at his mercy, and I was afraid of what he might do with Beth and I. I didn't have long to wait.

Without ceremony, he dropped his denim work pants, and took my wife by the hips. He had a massive cock, thick and long, bigger than mine, as large at least as any of my wife's biggest dildos. The criminal pointed his gun at me and gestured for me to hop in front of my wife. The sadistic bastard wanted me to see the look on Beth's lovely scared face as he raped her.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me bitch, now watch it happens."

She was still very wet and lightly panting from her recent orgasm, when he slid his dick into her slick pussy. Beth wined in frustration and fear, trying desperately to escape, but the convict had her helpless. I looked into her big scared tearful eyes and wished desperately that I could safe her.

He pounded away at Beth, and it was no time before her cries of pain turned into moans of ecstasy. My wife loved having her pussy slammed, and she simply couldn't help herself. I looked on in horror as she rolled her hip back on the criminal's big penis, trying to get as much of it into her as she could. She humped back faster and faster goaded on by firm slaps on her big white ass.

"That's right girly, push that ass back for daddy. I know you like a good stretch. If you suck half as good as you fuck, I might not shoot you..."

Despite her humiliation, my wife was clearly enjoying having such a big dick in her. It wasn't long at all, before with shaking legs, and tears of shame, she loudly orgasmed. The man had only raped her for a few minutes, but in her heightened state of arousal she came again right away.

Loving my wife's reaction to his cock, and surely enjoying his first non-boy pussy in years, it didn't take our captor long to have his orgasm.

"Look at me bitch boy. Watch me fuck your wife! She loves it! Listen to those moans."

He taunted me as he pumped Beth's tight pussy full of his dirty semen, maintaining eye contact the entire time. I saw her eyes bug in fear as she felt the cum filling her up. Although she had me have a vasectomy right after our marriage, I was always required to be a condom when I fucked her. It occurred to me that this creep was likely the first man to raw dog my domineering spouse.

I was crying and precum oozed from my rigid cock. The convict took me ruffly by the hair, and hopped me around behind my wife's moist and splayed hind quarters. Forced to my knees, my face inches from he cummy vagina, I felt the pistol pressed into the back of my head.

"That's right bitch boy, clean her up."

I had learned to swallow my own semen on my wife's instance, but I never learned to like it. In fact, I think my revulsion and shame, was why my wife enjoyed it so much. Faced with this stranger cum I was totally grossed out. I had never even been in front of another naked man in my life, and now I was going to have to slurp up this creep's jizz.

On the first lick of slime I gagged a tried to pull my head back, but the loud cocking of the gun ended any hesitation. I dove into her dirty hairy pussy then, slurping and licking for my life. I pushed deep into her hole, and showed the man my tongue heaped with his semen before obediently swallowing.

I was so afraid he would blow my head off, that I just kept licking her pussy. After I had gotten the very last of the cum from hole and hairy lips, I pressed my tongue up onto her clit from behind. He lowered the gun but I didn't stop eating her pussy until she orgasmed again, and the criminal laughingly jerked my leash...