Owing Rent

Story Info
A young man pays rent the hard way.
4.5k words
4.31
69.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghertybird
ghertybird
192 Followers

I am nervous. Incredibly nervous. My landlord Mike is coming over to collect the rent and I don't have it. I moved in a month ago, it was the only place that didn't require any upfront payments, which was good as I had no money to give.

Mike intimidated me when I met him. He is a big guy, older, maybe in his 50's. I can tell he used to be very strong but has let his fitness slip over the years. He is tall, taller than me by a long way. Barrel-chested with a decently sized beer belly, he strikes an imposing figure even if he has let himself go a bit.

His arms are thick and covered in various tattoos. His hands large, almost swollen-looking, fingers adorned with many gaudy rings. Thinning gray hair sprouts from behind a baseball cap he always wears. His clothes were dirty when I met him, food and oil stains I recognized, but some I didn't. He also smoked like a chimney, even when showing me the inside of the flat.

The flat itself is grotty and under maintained. Old and misshapen wood floors, peeling wallpaper, and faulty electricals are only the start. But it is the only place that I can afford, or will afford once I settle in my job. Despite the decrepit state of the apartment, it came furnished with admittedly threadbare furniture, allowing me to be comfortable at least.

I had to move here for various reasons, and there is no going back. My parents kicked me out shortly after my 18th birthday and I have no real friends. Arriving with just the clothes on my back, Mike was the only person to take me in, saying that I can pay rent at the end of the month.

I set to work getting a job and managed to get one as a day laborer. The work is hard and the money worse, but it is a foot in the door to a fresh start.

There is a knock at the door.

Breathing deeply to calm my nerves, I open it. There stands Mike. Already towering over me, he looks unhappy.

He wears a grease-stained shirt sitting below a worn denim jacket, the sleeves rolled up some. His belly pokes out between his shirt and pants. He is holding a toolbox in one hand as he steps in, leather boots thudding against the wooden floor.

"Where is the rent," He asks, cutting straight to the point as he drops the toolbox to the ground. "I'm also going to fix that leak you complained about."

"Ah thanks," I stammer, remembering the leak I had reported in the bathroom. Mike hadn't taken that very well at the time, commenting on the fact that I was requesting maintenance work before even a cent of rent had been paid.

"Go on, pay up," Mike growls, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah.. about that... I don't have it." I stutter out, nerves already getting the best of me. "See. I just started my new job, and I'm on probation, which ends next week. So..."

Mike steps forward, getting right into my space.

"So.. you don't have my money?" He asks, anger creeping into his voice.

"Not now, but next month. I promise." I say, talking fast to get the words out.

"Get out. Now. I will not tolerate a freeloader," Mike hisses, glowering down at me.

"I can get you the money, please. I just need time to..." I begin.

*SMACK*

He moves faster than I can comprehend, bringing his arm up to deliver a powerful slap to my right cheek. The blow sends an explosion of pain through my face, sending me spinning backward. My legs can't keep up and I stumble, falling hard against the warped wooden floor. Dazed, I stumble to my knees as Mike glowers down at me.

"There are no free rides here kid." His voice is full of contempt as he spits the words at me.

"Please, there isn't anywhere for me to go," I beg, tears springing to my eyes.

I try to stand but my legs are jelly, unable to support any weight. Mike takes a step toward me, his bulky frame towering over mine.

"Begging now? You will have to try harder than that." Mike mocks. "Try groveling."

Blinking up at my landlord, I struggle to comprehend his request. My cheek still stings from the slap and I bring a hand up to cradle it.

"Please, Mike. Just this month. I will pay you double next month. I promise. My work starts next week." Tears flow freely down my face now as I beg this man not to kick me out.

"Head down. Grovel." Mike now stands just before me. I can smell his cheap cologne, barely covering up the whiff of body odor. Reluctantly I press my face to the floor, staring at the wood grain as I continue to beg.

"Please, Mike. I need this place. Nowhere else will take me." My voice cracks as I hold back a sob. Mike presses a scuffed boot against my head.

"Kiss it." He commands, presenting his boot forward.

Uncomprehending, I peer up to gauge his seriousness. Mike's lips are set, eyes filled with contempt. He is serious. Considering my option, I realize I have none, Mike holds all the cards here.

This man clearly wants to humiliate me, to get his rocks off on my debasement. But I don't really have a choice if I don't want to be homeless in the middle of winter. Slowly, I move my head over Mike's boot, pressing my lips against the worn leather, before giving it a quick kiss.

"Ha, you actually did it you pathetic faggot. Keep going, one is nowhere near enough." Mike's words ring in my ear. Faggot. I'm not even gay. Cheeks burning with shame, I resign myself to the humiliation and plant a second kiss on the top of the boot, then a third, then a fourth.

"That's a good kid." Mike sounds almost soothing now. I hear something unzip above me. "I have something else you can kiss now."

Glancing up, I see that Mike has pulled out his cock. It is thick and veiny, larger than anything I have seen before. The sight horrifies me, sending dread deep into my heart. Pulling away, I immediately start to back off, trying to get back onto my shaky feet.

"No. I won't do that. Can't do that." I stammer, backing away from the large man in front of me. He advances, stroking his hardening member with one hand, reaching forward with the other.

"You don't have a choice kid. As you said, you have nowhere to go." Mike says, flashing a sinister grin as he reaches down to grab my head.

Dodging away, I spot the open door and try to make a break for it, throwing all my weight into a forward lunge. Mike is quicker, pouncing on me as I try to get past him. A knee drives into my back, knocking me prone as he lays his weight against me. Struggling to move, I can do no more than flail my legs and arms, completely pinned by Mike's larger body.

Snaking an arm around my neck, Mike tightens against my windpipe, restricting airflow. His free hand presses over my face, pinching my nose closed and smothering my mouth, completely cutting off my air supply. Desperately, I claw at his arms with my fingers, but it is useless. Mike's lips are to my ear.

"Calm down. All I am asking is a blowjob." He coos, strangely calm. "Nothing more. I could take much more from you if you struggle."

As he talks, he flexes his hips, grinding his erection against my buttocks. The threat is obvious and my stomach drops at the idea that this man could try to fuck me. At this point, my lungs are screaming for oxygen but Mike's hand remains fixed over my mouth.

"What do you think? Do we have a deal?" Mike asks.

There is nothing I can do. He is stronger than me, bigger than me. My lungs beg for air as I start to feel lightheaded. Resigned to my fate, I nod, relaxing my body to show my compliance.

"Good." Mike muses, releasing my head from his grip.

Gasping in air, I lay still as Mike lifts himself from me. He moves to the door, swinging it closed and locking the latches. I am barely paying attention, focusing instead on catching my breath, but I see him rifling through his toolbox. Finally, he approaches me again brandishing a roll of duct tape.

"Can't have you making another break for it," he mutters, folding my arms behind my back. I do not fight, but cry out in pain as he pulls at my arm sockets. Tape rips and I feel it wrapping around my arms, pinning them in place. If I wasn't trapped before, I sure was now.

Standing once more, Mike hauls me to my knees. Kicking off his boots, he removes his trousers to reveal pale, hairy legs. I stare up at his cock, mesmerized as it bobs back and forth. It is huge, I can't fathom putting it inside my mouth, let alone sucking it.

Mike moves to the couch and sits down, the frame creaking beneath his weight. He leans back, fishing a cigarette from a jacket pocket, and lights it, regarding me coldly. His cock stands to attention, pulsing with need. After a moment, he gestures for me to approach him. Shakily I start to get to my feet.

"No. Crawl." Mike orders with a hint of amusement.

Head down, I shuffle over on my knees, awkwardly balancing without the use of my arms. Finally, I am about a foot from Mike, his legs spread to either side of my body. All I can do is stare at his hardened member, dreading what is to come. Its shaft seems to sprout from a thick patch of pubic hair. Two large balls also hang low, resting on the couch between Mike's legs.

"You sucked a cock before?" Mike asks, tugging on his swollen penis. I shake my head, unable to look away from his monster.

"Then I will have to teach you," he states matter of factly. "Come here then, get a whiff."

He leans forward, grabbing my hair and pulling my head into his crotch. Losing my balance, I fall forward, grinding my face into Mike's balls. He chuckles, holding me up by the hair as he rubs my nose thoroughly into his crotch.

"Breathe it in." Mike commands, using his other hand to slap his meat against my face.

Complying, I inhale deeply, taking in Mike's scent. There is a heavy stink of sweat, with a musky, funky undertone. Wanting nothing more than to reel back in disgust, I am forced to take it in as the hardened member is rubbed against my nose.

Jesus, the thing is longer than my face and as thick as a coke can. How in the hell am I going to suck this?

My head is pushed back and I shuffle forward to find my balance once more. The smell of Mike's crotch lingers with me, making me feel sick. He looks down at me, the cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Three rules." He states, leaning forward to blow smoke into my face.

"One. You do as I say. When I say it. No hesitation. No excuses." Mike commands. "And if you don't."

*SMACK*

The blow lands heavily against my cheek, almost sending me to the floor. Mike grabs me back, holding my face in place.

"Two. No teeth. If I feel even a hint of a tooth then.

*Smack*

This time I am held in place for the slap, causing the force of it to ricochet through me. Tears spring to my eyes as I fight back against a cry of pain.

"Three. No vomiting. If this couch gets ruined by you today, I ain't paying for it.

I flinch, expecting another slap, but it never comes. Mike chuckles above me before moving my face back against his throbbing cock.

"Open up, tongue out." I comply, my heart thumping in my chest. He places the tip of his penis against my tongue, smearing precum over it. I want to gag at the salty taste of it, but hold back.

"Suck the tip." squeezing my eyes closed, I lean forward, taking Mike's cockhead into my mouth. My jaw spreads wide as I try to keep my teeth from his flesh, my lips stretching over his veiny shaft. Slowly, I begin to suck.

"Harder," Mike commands. "And use your tongue."

Complying, I suck harder, working my tongue in a swirling motion that I remember an ex-girlfriend doing once. Mike seems pleased, sighing with satisfaction.

"When I say go. You go. Understand?" Mike orders.

I nod, keeping the cockhead within my mouth.

"Go then."

Sucking down, I take as much of him as possible into my mouth. After only a couple of inches, it hits the back of my throat and I stop, fighting to suppress a gag. Not wanting to get slapped, I start bobbing my head, letting his shaft slide in and out as I suck and lick on what I can.

"Deeper."

Squeezing my eyes shut, I try my best not to choke as I push my lips further down Mike's shaft. I can feel the tip sliding into my convulsing throat as I fight against my gag reflex with everything I have. It isn't enough and I pull up, coughing and spluttering.

*SMACK*

The blow comes from nowhere and sends me reeling to the floor. Crying out I can't help but sob. I can't do this, it is hopeless.

"Get up," Mike spits. "I want my cock lodged deeply within your throat within the next minute. If not, I will take over and use your throat like a cheap fleshlight. You do not want that. Understand?"

His words hurt me. I have seen videos of girls held down and throatfucked. I don't want that. Shakily, I get to my knees and crawl back over to Mike's crotch. Bobbing forward, I take Mike's cock once more into my mouth.

His large girth stretches my jaw uncomfortably wide as I do my best not to let him feel any teeth. Continuing to swirl my tongue, I suck his length down inch by inch as it pulses with need. The head hits the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I fight it but struggle to take him any deeper.

"Don't make me help you," comes Mike's stern warning, a large hand resting on the back of my head.

The threat sends fear through me as I quickly get back to it, impaling myself deeper onto his penis. Squirming, I concentrate on swallowing his meat down, forcing the tip into my throat, battling my gag reflex every inch of the way.

The urge to vomit rises, but I tamp it down, squirming as the last of his length disappears into my mouth. With my nose pressed into Mike's wiry pubic hair, I feel an odd sense of pride. I have done it. The thick meat of the cock sits uncomfortably in my throat, filling it completely.

Unable to breathe, I start pulling back, drool spilling from my stretched lips. The hand on my head curls into a fist, gripping my hair and holding my head in place. Squirming, I fight to pull up but my taped arms make me powerless.

"Come on faggot. You can last longer than that." Mike chides.

With no choice but to submit, I resign myself to helplessness, choosing to concentrate on controlling my gag reflex. Panic starts to form in the pit of my stomach as the urge to breathe rises.

The panic blossoms as the seconds tick by. Trying to pull back, Mike holds my head in place. Twisting and wriggling, my struggles are of no use, Mike is in control. Just as I feel I can't last any longer, Mike lets up and allows my head to rise.

I take a couple of choked breaths, drool spilling from my quivering lips. Mike doesn't give me long to recover however.

"Back on it. All the way." Comes his calm command.

Scared of a further beating, I take one more breath before impaling myself on his cock. This time it is a little easier as I force my lips over Mike's shaft, feeling every vein as it passes into my mouth. It is still a struggle, but I quickly find my nose pressed deeply into Mike's crotch.

"Hold it there."

I comply, steadying myself as I concentrate on not choking. Mike leans back, watching me with satisfaction, his cock lodged deep inside my throat. I try not to think about what is happening, to not think about my need to breathe.

"Up."

Relieved, I pull off, gasping for air as quickly as possible. My relief is once more short-lived.

"Down." The third time is even easier, my gag reflex seeming to give in as Mike's cock slides home.

"Up." The command comes even quicker this time, much to my relief.

"Down... Up... Down... Up... Down... Up..." We get into a bit of a rhythm each movement getting smoother as Mike's cock slides in and out of my mouth. After a while he just leans back into the chair, taking a drag of his cigarette and sighing contentedly.

"Go." He states.

It takes a moment to comprehend the old command, but I quickly get to work on Mike's cock. Now I am able to take his entire length, slurping up and down at a good pace, making sure I catch my breath when I can. He seems pleased, no longer issuing commands, choosing instead to flick the tv on to watch some sports.

It goes like this for what feels like forever. My knees start to ache, my jaw tires, and my throat hurts. Occasionally Mike will order me to speed up, slow down, or hold still. Now and then my face is pulled off his cock and pressed to his balls. I take this moment of relief from the constant sucking gladly, licking his orbs obediently.

The ordeal goes on long enough that whatever game Mike is watching ends. He flicks the tv off again and sits in silence. After a moment, he breaks the quiet.

"I think you are ready for a proper throat fucking now."

I gulp, Mike's penis only halfway buried in my throat. What does he mean? I am given no time to work it out as Mike shifts forward, holding my head to his crotch with one hand whilst grabbing the waist of my pants with the other.

I am lifted onto the couch, head still impaled on Mike's monster rod. He places me to the side of him, with my face over his crotch, knees resting on the couch cushion. In this new position, I am leaning over Mike's lap, completely off balance, unable to lift myself without Mike's help.

With two hands holding me in place, Mike starts thrusting upwards, pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth. I am helpless, completely at his mercy as my throat is assaulted anew. He is rough, facefucking me hard and fast, his balls slapping against my cheek. It takes everything I have to not gag, all I can do is withstand this new depravity.

Drool flies from my lips, coating Mike's crotch, flicking back onto my face with each thrust. He doesn't seem to care, keeping up the speed, only allowing me the occasional gasped breath.

Survival is the only thing I can concentrate on during this ordeal. Mike is relentless, pushing me to my absolute limit. My face is a mess of tears, drool, and snot as my throat is punished. Somehow the pace quickens as Mike groans above me, his grip tightening.

Faster and faster, unrelenting and brutal, I feel I can't take this much longer. I am going to be sick, or pass out.

"Ugh... I'm gonna cum," Mike groans, his hips flexing upwards in pleasure.

I can barely hear him, but relief washes over me. This is it, the end of my ordeal. Unbelievable that I am looking forward to someone cumming in my mouth. My anticipation rises, but Mike seems to be slowing. Finally, he pulls me off his cock without a climax.

"Almost had me," He chuckles. "But I have an idea."

I am lowered once more, impaled onto Mike's twitching member. This time he lets it sit in my throat, my face pressed tightly against his crotch. He leans over and I feel a hand gripping my pants and underwear. With one rough tug, he lowers them.

I can feel cool air against my bottom. What is he doing? He said it was just a blowjob. I moan in distress, unable to talk or pull myself up from Mike's cock. A finger presses down my asscrack, lowering until it rubs against my hole. I tense up, doing everything I can to resist his digit.

"I know I said I wasn't going to fuck you. But we have had so much fun. And I think you will enjoy it." Mike says, rubbing his finger in slow circles against my anus. "But if you want me to stop, just say so."

I groan and whine, unable to speak with my jaw lodged around Mike's girth. He clearly knows this and is just playing out a cruel joke.

"Good, then I will keep going." Mike's finger curls forward, pushing against my asshole. A moment later it slides in, right up to the knuckle.

He works his finger in and out, telling me to relax, that it will be easier if I do so. I know he is right and try to let him in, but the feeling is so alien and uncomfortable to me. With Mike's cock still lodged in my throat, I also feel the need for air rising.

Mike is ready for this and with one hand he works my lips up and down his shaft, allowing the occasional gasp of air. The other continues on my hole, first one finger then two. Getting fingered is not enjoyable to me, but I grow used to the sensation, managing to relax as much as my situation will allow.

ghertybird
ghertybird
192 Followers
12