Kidnapped Models Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacey is forced to acknowledge forbidden attraction.
2.1k words
4.42
27k
17
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stacey didn't answer and just looked at him, dumbfounded, Master Gary grabbed the whip again and slammed it down on the girl's cunt.

"AAAYYY!!"

"Won't that be nice?" he repeated. His hand rose, the three strands of the whip ever so menacing, ready to strike.

"Yes, Master," Stacey said, repulsed and ashamed.

Stacey had always had an attraction for girls as well as guys. She even harbored a secret attraction to her best friend Bianca. But never, ever, in a million years or in her wildest dreams had Stacey expected that she would have her forbidden fantasy reach a kind of twisted fruition - especially in a nightmarish situation like this.

Master Gary teased the blonde girl's breasts by letting the tendrils of the whip hang down, barely touching Stacey's chest. He then abruptly pulled back, whipping her tits as she cried out again.

"AAAAHHH!! Please no more!" she sobbed.

He looked down, his cock stiff and hard. "Look at that, slut. Your sweet screaming got my cock hard all over again. You should be proud." He put the whip down and rubbed his hands together. "Now let's get you and your hot little girlfriend inside our 'Dungeon House' so that the real fun can begin."

Dungeon House? Stacey didn't even want to think about what that meant. Oh god.

She watched like a helpless deer in headlights as Gary picked up a semi-conscious Bianca, lifting her effortlessly in his arms. Then Max came to the back of the van and grasped Stacey by her wavy blonde hair, yanking her to her feet.

"Come on, bitch. Move!" Stacey looked over at her semi-conscious friend, wondering if they would ever get out of this alive, as the two brutal men led them to a dilapidated-looking old house, three stories of peeling paint. The place looked abandoned, at least from the outside. Maybe that was by design. On the inside, it was another story. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to set up a carefully atmospheric interior.

In the main living room two big, sumptuous beds were set up. Lit candles on a side table bathed the room in a kind of eerie light.

Bianca finally came to as Master Gary set her down on the bed with red sheets. She twitched as Master Gary took off her cuffs and stepped back. Max prodded Stacey over on the bed beside her friend. Then Max handed Gary the gun, and he kept it trained on the two girls. Nodding to Gary, Max slipped out of the room and returned a few minutes later. What they saw in Max's hands when he returned left both girls gaping in disbelief.

A loud buzzing sounded as the long, ribbed pink shaft in Max's hands came to life. He handed it to a disbelieving Bianca. The gorgeous brunette looked at it in shock, then back up at her captor.

"You're going to shove it into your girlfriend's pussy and suck on her clit until she CUMS in your face, bitch. We want a good show," Max growled.

Master Gary nodded, gesturing impatiently with the gun.

Although Bianca's wrists were now free, Stacey still had her hands cuffed behind her back. Sitting at the head of the bed, the beautiful blonde opened her legs wide for her friend. Her pink opening looked alluring and sexy.

"What're you waiting for, bitch?" Gary growled. "Max, you might need to give this slut some motivation."

Bianca looked down. For the first time, she noticed how delicate Stacey's pussy lips were, almost like the petals of a flower. She noticed also, to her outraged shock, that Stacey was obediently baring her cunt for Bianca to lick.

"Please," Stacey whispered. "We have to do what they want."

The sexy brunette stiffened. "No." She turned back to Gary. Max had left the room again. "I won't. I won't do this! I'm not...I'm not a lesbian."

"You are now, bitch," Max growled as he re-entered the living room. He had what looked like a cattle prod. Bianca's eyes widened in horror.

"Yeah, it's what you think it is, bitch. So be a good little cunt and start licking your girlfriend's pussy with that big vibrator shoved inside her."

When Bianca hesitated, Max shoved the prod into the girl's chest just below her right breast and sent a jolt of electroshock through her torso.

"YAAAA!" Bianca screamed. "OK, OK, please stop!" the brunette wailed, climbing between Stacey's creamy thighs. She inserted the buzzing pink vibrator between Stacey's lips, sliding it into her snatch. Then she knelt down, lapping dutifully along the girl's slit. The sounds of her licks and Stacey's soft moans soon drifted through the house.

"I think the blonde cunt really likes her friend's tongue," Gary growled.

"No, I think she likes that big vibe deep in her pussy," Max said. "But maybe our brown-haired slut is jealous. She wants a big cock for her pussy too!"

"Oh yes," Master Gary agreed. Putting down the gun, he approached the slender, pale-skinned girl from behind. Admiring the curves of the girl's sexy ass, he began to fondle her cheeks. Aware of the sudden feel of her captor's hands on her ass, Bianca froze with her tongue against Stacey's clitoris.

She looked back. "Wait! What are you doing?"

"Giving you a hard cock, bitch. Think of it as a reward for your cunt-slurping lezzie show." Saying this, Master Gary spit into the girl's pussy several times, rubbing saliva until it coated the girl's sex.

"No. Please don't fuck me!" Bianca whined. But when she heard the ominous crackle from the end of the cattle prod in Max's hand, she quickly clamped her mouth shut. She returned to laving at her blonde girlfriend's sex. Her tongue stroked Stacey's joy nub as the blonde's nipples hardened with forced arousal.

"Ohhh god. Oh please," Stacey moaned. The huge pink shaft buzzing away along the walls of her vagina were sending rivers of pleasure through the helpless girl. Her cuffed hands clenched up beneath her butt as she panted, hating herself for how much she craved the continuing attentions of Bianca's mouth.

Bianca couldn't believe Stacey was enjoying this. Her friend was participating in their own rape at the hands of these sadistic men. What was wrong with her? Stacey's heavy-lidded gaze, filled with lust, matched her quickening breathing as she looked down at Bianca licking out her most intimate folds.

"I'm sorry, B," Stacey whispered. "Please forgive me." Stacey's gaze drifted over to Gary. He was now kneeling behind Bianca, lining up his engorged cock at her soft opening. 'This is it,' Stacey thought. 'He's going to rape her now. He's going to rape her and I have no choice but to watch even as I feel aroused, with Bianca's tongue on my clit. This is so wrong.'

Master Gary shoved his cock with one brutal thrust deep into Bianca's pussy. The brunette groaned. She pulled back from Stacey's aroused sex.

"Please, take it out! It hurts. It's too big!" she begged.

"Shut up, bitch. You'll take this cock in your pussy and like it!" Master Gary growled. He began fucking her, establishing a brutal rhythm, his balls slapping against her thighs as he impaled her like a savage. Max grabbed Bianca by the hair and shoved her face back into Stacey's glistening cunt.

"Get your tongue back in there, bitch!" Max had put down the cattle prod, but now he had the three-tailed whip in his hand. He slammed it down with a sickening SLAP against Bianca's upper back and shoulders. The gorgeous girl groaned and resumed licking at her friend's pussy. Stacey's arousal was in full swing now. She was even nudging her crotch forward, pushing her wet cunt into Bianca's face. Max switched the direction of the whip, slamming it across Stacey's big, beautiful tits.

"AAAHHH!!" Stacey cried out.

"Say again, sweetie? I didn't want you to forget the feel of the whip. Are you enjoying your friend's lezzie-munching? Hmm?" He grabbed her by the hair, his fist threatening with the whip again.

"Yes, Master. I love Bianca's tongue in my pussy. I love the vibe in my cunt. Please don't hurt us."

Satisfied with her answer, Max took a break from using the whip. Instead, he stripped out of his clothes until he was as naked as Gary, save for the mask. He then stood to watch, his cock hard and horny. Max watched as the moment of ecstasy built up in his companion and in their naked blonde captive. There were now only the loud sounds of Gary's body joining to Bianca's, the loud smacking sounds of a cock slamming like a spear into a helpless pussy, the teenage brunette's groans and slurping mingled into a heady mix.

Master Gary watched as his cock vanished into the girl's tight folds. God, this teenage pussy felt like paradise squeezed around his shaft.

"Uhh!! I'm almost there, sweetie. Soon I'll empty my cum in that cute li'l pussy!" Gary promised.

Bianca's tongue meanwhile battered at Stacey's exquisitely sensitive nerve bundle. She nipped at the girl's clit now with her teeth, and it sent Stacey surging over the precipice.

"Oh god! OOOOHHH!!" Stacey squealed, thrusting her cunt forward as the convulsions swept through her. Rivers of the girl's juices flooded into Bianca's mouth, filling the room with her pungent scent too.

At the same time Master Gary pulled his glistening cock out of Bianca's pussy. Admiring her swollen lips, he then rammed himself back in, balls-deep, and now he was fucking her with deep, pulverizing plunges. Swatting her ass with his hand, he kept fucking her as his climax approached.

"UHHH!! So close. Get ready to get filled with baby-making spunk!"

Bianca's jaw glistened with her friend's juices. She was surprised at the sweetness of Stacey's taste. She had never, ever imagined tasting a girl's pussy before, and though she still felt disgusted with herself, subconsciously Bianca admitted to loving her friend's scent and the taste of her fluids too. But now all she could think about was that cock slamming into her sex, raping her.

She looked back at Master Gary.

"Please don't cum inside me, Sir. Please!" she begged. But her plea fell on deaf ears. Master Gary seized up with a guttural roar. He slammed himself forward, sheathing his cock in her silken folds, and held himself there, so deep. Thick ropes of seed spurted into Bianca's raped pussy as the girl shuddered in disbelief.

"No! You bastard," Bianca moaned. Gary waited until his manhood stopped twitching inside her. Then, slowly, he withdrew his sated shaft from her thoroughly raped cunt. He watched with sadistic satisfaction as his jism oozed from Bianca's snatch, forming a sticky little puddle on the bed sheets.

"Please, let us go now. You've...you've had your way with us," Bianca sobbed.

Master Gary stepped off the bed and gave his companion a high-five. "I don't think this bitch understands her place yet. Maybe you want to help her?"

Max grunted. "Oh, I'll make sure she understands her place, all right." He looked at Gary, a glint in his eyes. "Go get the electroshock ass-buster. I think we need to torture this sweet girl."

Gary's eyes brightened with cruelty and lust. "I like where your head's at. Be right back."

"Wait. Please!" Bianca protested as Max tied the girl's wrists to the headboard and forced her to lay on her stomach. Then Max looked at Stacey.

"I want you to clean out your friend's messy fuck-hole. Think you can handle that?"

Knowing that the wrong answer would bring only pain, the sexy blonde quickly nodded. "Yes, Master."

Max withdrew the vibe from Stacey's snatch, casting the cream-soaked toy aside. Then he guided the handcuffed blonde to kneel behind Bianca and thrust her face into Bianca's sex. Stacey dutifully lapped up the residue of Gary's spunk, swallowing all of it until Bianca's cunt glistened only with her friend's saliva.

"Nooo!! Stop! Why are you helping them?" Bianca moaned. The brunette's words made Stacey's heart sink. Shame and guilt clawed at her, but she forced them back.

"Now get your tongue in her ass. We need to lube it up good for what comes next."

Repulsed by the very idea, it took all of Stacey's willpower and sense of self-preservation to obey.

"Yes, Sir." She leaned down, her tongue wiggling into Bianca's wrinkled opening. She licked and spit into her girlfriend's ass, giving her as much lubricant as she possibly could.

'I'm so sorry, B.,' Stacey thought. 'God help me, I'll do whatever it takes to stay alive and avoid pain. I hope we can get out of this somehow.'

Max watched as the beautiful blonde licked out her girlfriend's asshole. The captor loved the sexy sight of the blonde's ass and exposed pink pussy. He would have his cock in there soon enough. He couldn't wait to rape the bitch. He couldn't wait to rape both of them and listen to their screams.

*****

To Be Continued...