Kidnapped Models Ch. 03

Story Info
One of the captors gives Kacey the most demeaning ultimatum.
1k words
4.49
31.1k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful, sexy sight laid out before him. That's all Gary could think as he looked at the scene unfolding on the bed. The slender brunette had her wrists tied to the headboard, laying facedown and naked on the red satin sheets. The gorgeous blonde was in handcuffs, Max's hand fisted in her hair. He had her face thrust into the brunette's ass, forcing her to lick out her girlfriend's wrinkled hole.

Bianca's groans and protests filled the room.

"Welcome back to the party," Max grunted.

Master Gary hefted a triangular butt plug in his hand. It was connected to a wired box which could send electroshocks to a girl's most intimate parts.

"Out of the way, blonde slut." Stacey leaned back, her eyes bulging with horror as she saw their twisted 'toy.' Then she moved awkwardly to the side as Max pulled her back off the bed. Standing behind her, he slipped his arms around her torso, cupping the girl's breasts. He squeezed her supple tits as the girl groaned.

"Lucky us. We get to watch Master Gary torture your girlfriend."

Stacey tried to look away. "No. Please don't let him do this," she whimpered.

Max's hand slammed with a resounding SMACK against Stacey's pussy.

"OW!"

"Keep those eyes open and glued to the bed. I want you to watch every second of this! And if you even think of shutting those beautiful baby blues, even for a second, I'll take the cattle prod to your pussy. Got it?"

"Yes Master," Stacey croaked. She watched now with dull resignation as her girlfriend's ordeal unfolded. Max idly fondled his captive's curves, her tits and pussy, loving the way she squirmed and moaned when he inserted two fingers into her sex. She was still wet from her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Master Gary was already hard at work. He had inserted the butt plug into Bianca's ass. Now he secured it with the strap. Then he flicked the 'On' switch and turned the dial on the wired box attached to the plug. Suddenly a loud whirring sound erupted from the device. Immediately the beautiful brunette teenager groaned, her body squirming in vain.

"Please! AAHHH!! It burns! Please make it stop!" she squealed.

"You want me to make it stop? Then tell me what you are." He turned the dial down temporarily and scooted over to the head of the bed. He caressed the side of the girl's face with deceptive gentleness and swept her dark tresses away from her face so that she could look into his eyes.

"Tell me what you are. Repeat after me: 'I'm a slave bitch. I'm your property. You're my Master.'"

For a second, it seemed that Bianca would cave. But then her cute face darkened with adorable defiance.

"No! You crazy fuck. I won't! I'm not your slave. Let us go!"

"Wrong answer." Master Gary now methodically prepared to ramp up the pressure. First he tied the girl's ankles down, forcing her legs wide, her pussy exposed and her ass still filled with the plug. Then he took the three-tailed whip and began slamming it against her cunt lips again and again. The hard, pain-wracked smacks were followed each time by her screams. He kept at this for what seemed like forever. The girl's swollen cunt lips were growing red from the smacks of the whip. Still she resisted, and he turned the dial up on the 'ass-busting' butt plug until the electroshock had her crying out for mercy.

"Please stop! Pleeeeease!" she wailed. Just when he had her at the breaking point, he put a condom over his cock and slid his cock into her sex. He loosened the ropes on her ankles and pulled her up into a kneeling position. He hammered her from behind as the plug electrified her ass, his cock punishing her sore slit.

Finally he turned it up all the way.

"Say it, slut. Tell me what you are."

Finally, the girl's will crumbled. The sexy brunette sputtered it out. "I'm your...I'm your slave bitch. I'm your property. You are my...ugh! You are my Master!"

As she said those last words he turned the dial down. He withdrew from her pussy, then took the plug from her ass. It slid out with a loud POP. Then Master Gary undid the ropes around her ankles. He slid onto the bed, his cock aching with need again, as virile as ever. The exhausted girl looked down at him uncertainly as he settled onto the bed, facing her, lounging with the girl now straddling him. Her slender, fragile figure looked like a dainty specimen perched on his muscular bulk.

"Well, slave, you admitted the truth, and I showed you mercy. How do you show your gratitude?" Gary looked down suggestively at his straining shaft. With her wrists still tied to the headboard, Bianca used her hips to position her soft opening just over the tip of his penis. She slid down onto him with a sigh, hating herself for it. Hating herself for helping this man degrade her like a piece of meat. She began humping his cock. The teenage girl pumped her pussy up and down, up and down, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

"Good girl," Master Gary said approvingly. He reached his hands around, slapping her ass cheeks with loud smacks as she kept riding him, impaling her pussy again and again to please this man who now controlled her completely like a god of pain and pleasure.

"Give me a kiss now, little slut." He flipped the bottom edge of his mask upward and leaned forward. He plundered her mouth, their lips joining as his tongue founds hers and claimed it as his own. She moaned into his mouth, yearning for the nightmare to end.

Meanwhile Max's fingers were gently pumping in and out of Stacey's pussy. He whispered soothingly in her ear.

"You see, blonde pussy? Your friend is learning to enjoy her new status as fuck-toy. Maybe you and she will survive the night if you please us enough. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm hoping you two last longer than the last few girls."

As his awful words hit home, Stacey stiffened with dread.

'Oh god! What will these psychos do to us once they get bored with us?' The thought hit her like a bolt of lightning, smothering her like a dark cloud of doom.

*****

To Be Continued...