All Comments on 'Kidnapped Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
WAA01WAA01over 4 years ago
Very good

Waiting for next chapter.

vernon71vernon71over 4 years ago
always

always the best from my favorite author-you never cease to amaze me with your stories -keep it coming

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Love your wild imagination

Another fun story. Can't wait for more.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good As Always

I so love your stories and frequently read them over and over again. You certainly have an amazing gift for coming up with intriguing plots, I'm a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??????????

how long till part two??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! You start by giving great details as you build up the story. You flesh out the characters and keep the build up going. I like the dialogue and the banter between the characters. That adds so much to the story. I look forward to reading more and thanks for the time and imagination.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Silliness

The super power people stories are silly.

reply, "Well, I didn't do it. If I ever find out who did, I am willing to save any state the cost of a trial. If I find that person first, there won't be a trial. If anyone provides information to the police that leads to a conviction, I will give them a million dollars. I'm sorry, but my feet hurt. I need to go back for my meds. Thank you all for coming."

He says that in a press conference from his bed? Basically admitting to premeditatec murder. Silly

A flight of F4s? Intercepted by f22s? Not sure which is worse. A flight of armed f4s existing or the f22s intercepting. F4s were incredibly tough to maintain and always needed refueling in air due to big engines.

The sparring was silly too. He said he was never in a fight. Anyone who had been, like kathy would be able to take him on. Martial arts are great till someone punches you. Go watch the early ufc. Ju jitsu dominated because it was created to win actual fights. If she knew any ju jitsu it would be quick fight.

2.3 million employees. Congrads on biggest company ever.

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this and looking forward to reading more.

Great story plot and character development.

Many thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kathy needs more than that.

She has bern thete for him all along. He is in love with her and getting his releases. She needs to really be married and bred by him. It's only fair.

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 4 years agoAuthor

Part 2 was submitted for review yesterday and I will submit Part 3 of 3 for review tomorrow. You will see all three shortly, no waiting weeks or months. My stories are always like that, the entire story is written and edited before I post anything. I am a reader as well as an author, I hate waiting for parts to show up.

desertratazdesertratazover 4 years ago
Yes on this story!

Keep it coming and soon I hope!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 4 years ago
Needs Work

This story is rushed like most of your tales. The character development is spotty at best. You mixed up the features of the two sisters within a few paragraphs of each other. Valorie is said to be the prettier of the two, with c cup breasts, and Patty having b cups. Then lower you have Patty as the prettier with bigger breasts and more curves.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Great Beginning

Okay the start of this story was violent,sadistic,and just plain evil,but without knowing for sure if Mom and the Sisters are guilty of both the Murder of the Father,and Kidnapping of the Son/Brother I don't know what to believe.

I know the Sisters are Ambitious Stuck-up Whores,but Valorie has an ioda of decency by having remorse for what she did.Do I think Valorie had a hand in her Fathers Murder I don't think she did,she just seemed scared to voice her opinions to her Mother.

But later both Valorie and Patty seemed to become Submissive to their Brother and wanted to have him breed them as penance for their cruelty.Judging by Valorie's statement of how Patty and Mom had the Brother kidnapped and tortured I don't see how they couldn't know about it,but like earlier it said the Son was the one who inherited his Fathers estate.

So would Mom and Sisters really do that to Family,I don't think they would,but maybe a close family friend betrayed all of them and had the Father killed and Son kidnapped so he or she could own the empire.Now as for that I hope the author will write the next part and reveal who the murderer and kidnapper is.Also to have Valorie,Patty,and maybe Mom try to make amends and fuck the Son/Brother and get all 3 pregnant and also Kathy and have them become a loving foursome that can repair their relationship.And have them find out who did commit those crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Above average start

Well done. A second chapter is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad taught Son very well

Hope that the sisters got what they wanted. Let us know in your next episode please.

Bring Kathy home to a grateful group of people

Let those two breed like mink do.

keanereaderkeanereaderover 4 years ago
Excellent, but

Just be careful about using third person when you're writing from someone's perspective. One of Valorie's parts is a bit messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ummm...

Any private company with a US fighter jet that hasn't been rendered incapable of carrying weapons is unbelievable. I don't think they will sell to any less than a country they have a treaty with. Also, the US Armed Forces aren't allowed to operate on US soil, or air, without some serious paper to cover their butts, since I believe it's an act of congress that has to be suspended before they act, unless responding to an invasion of some sort.

I had been on the fence about liking the story when it dawned on me. This story has almost no similarities to one of my favorites on Lit.com, but just making me think about Threads: The Island had me liking this, despite some of the other things others have commented on.

There is an extremely unfinished potential here...that's the last I'll be saying on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good can't wait for next chapter

That's was so good bro can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As with your other stories it's great, can't wait for the next chapter.

kylady76kylady76over 4 years ago
in just 3 word

Dam good read

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Didn't get it

Starts with laying on a beach. Turtles lay eggs in the sand.

Then we get cliche black man with big cock, of course he has.

Then he is handed billion dollars because daddy didn't think he needed to work.

If daddy didn't want to work why is he. Just leave the whore wife and whore daughters. They can run the company with their knees apart.

That was enough for me.

philteephilteeover 4 years ago
A fairly decent story...

...but too many inconsistencies. Get your story straight. Either he puts his family in seclusion or he lets them run free. Too many shifts, didn’t he give them companies to run? WOW, a real let down.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

This reads like an 8 year olds understanding of money, inheritance and forgiving mommy for trying to torture to death because she looks hot naked and might touch your dick if you figure out how to trick her into watching you masterbate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have you EVER

proofread a single word you have "typed", or word of criticism posted about you pathetic "typing"?

pulls down my shorts and boxers, then pulls out my cock

In the same sentence, with only a few words separating them, you contradict you previously typed. Do possess the intellect to find that error after it has been made evident to you? NO? Well, I'll make it easier for you.

As the shorts and boxers are already down, from WHERE is the penis pulled out?

Oh. I it figured out. As these mistakes could not possibly be yours, the must be solely be due to the characters and what they say or think.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

If the security company thought dads death was suspicious, why did they wait to check on son till he did not check in? Big plot hole

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Others have picked it apart so they siad what they wanted. Me I understand that writing is not easy and there can be goof ups. Still I like the theme of the story and have enjoyed it so far.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The stories are interesting. The sex scenes, too, although often repeated from series to series. But there is a complete break with the logic of events. All the stars are only for the sex scenes.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Again, you have detractors who want to be critical of your writing...

I, for one, love this story, too...yes, some inconsistencies and "goof-ups" and "oopsies" in this one...it is SOME better than a couple others...but, who cares.

I like the premise of the 'kidnapping'-and he has sisters/mom right where he wants them, he can make them pay for their 'indiscretions'...or whatever you wanna call them...AND, he can subject them to whatever discipline (YES, I LIKE THAT WORD...so much better than 'revemge') he feels is appropriate/is led to. Ducking them...letting them think that will get them in his 'good graces'...girls are in for a surprise!!

Kathy...I hope you are writing her as a forgiving lady, accepting of Robin's means of taking out his aggressions on mom and sisters!! You wrote it, she said "I Love You!!" first (and he said it back!!) So, this is gonna go places, I have a feeling...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Don't care what anyone think about your story! I think it goes right into the excellent category. 5 BIG FAT FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Why would he allow his sisters to suck and fuck him he knows they are tricking him trying to get him to forgive him how stupid can he be

Great story so far

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Going well, some flaws but overall very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kidnapped Series Info