Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real eye opener was the 2nd floor. The entire floor was made over into a studio apartment. Hardwood flooring spanned the entire open floor plan. A kitchen and dining area occupied one corner, while an open bedroom area occupied another. A third corner was filled with free weights and exercise equipment that any commercial gym would have been proud to have. Tasteful artwork of apparent African origin was on display.

The final corner was the bathroom. Although only the toilet was actually enclosed in its own alcove, the shower, huge soaker tub, and dual vanity were separated from the rest of the room by opaque glass panels.

The mix of wood and metal expertly gave the impression of modernism and warmth.

"Not at all what I was expecting."

"Yeah...I can't say I've seen many drug dealers in this neighborhood living like this."

"Suspected drug dealers." His partner corrected.

"Yeah, whatever."

The detectives spent over an hour searching the studio apartment before reluctantly concluding that there was nothing there to be found. If Demetrius Tonga was running drugs he wasn't doing it from his home.

"Something's missing here."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the security cameras outside?"

"Yeah, so...if there are cameras, where is the monitor?"

The detectives went back down stairs to the machine shop. They looked again over the juxtaposition of a modern CAD machine and CAD controlled cutting and milling machines with the older 1940s area metal lathes and welding machines.

A frame of unknown purpose stood partly completed in a central area of the floor.

Not finding any drugs or drug related paraphernalia per their warrant the detectives were considering that it was time to leave when Detective Hunt spotted a door partly obscured by an old machine near the corner.

"This place has a basement."

**

Detectives Shaw and Hunt forced open the locked door and descended a flight of stairs to what was a rather dingy basement where water and sewer pipes ran overhead in seemingly chaotic directions. A cursory inspection may have suggested there was nothing special about this room. Only a newer AC system mounted in the overhead outside wall stood out from the general dreariness of the room.

The detectives searched the room and then looked at each other and were about to leave when Rik Shaw pointed out the supply and return lines from the AC unit simply disappeared into the adjacent wall. After a few more minutes the nearly invisible lines indicating a false wall door were found. It was only a few minutes after that when the detectives figured out the unlocking mechanism and opened the false door. Opening that door led to yet another room.

The contrast with the dingy basement mechanical room could not have been greater. An air conditioned and carpeted room with soundproofing and acoustic tiles; clean white paint on the cinderblock walls and shelves of old fashioned DVDs and 8mm video tapes filled one wall.

A high end dual monitor PC sat atop an apparently custom made workstation table on the opposite wall. On screen the detectives could see in 4K high definition almost a dozen street views of the outside of the building and front door as well as 4 views of the machine shop on the first floor.

They almost overlooked the one screen in the lower corner of the multi-panel view. A woman, clad in lingerie, kneeling and sucking on a huge dildo mounted to a pole in some sort of dungeon setting.

"Guess we know what kind of porn he likes."

The woman on screen hesitated for a moment, appeared to waver, and then fell over onto her side with a soft thudding sound.

Detectives Shaw and Hunt looked at another door set in the middle of the wall from where the sound had originated. They looked back at the PC and noticed the speakers were off.

With a nod they drew their weapons and moved toward the third door.

**

Cunt was exhausted. She couldn't continue any longer. Owner had never left her alone like this for so long without further instructions. She had no clock and no real concept of how much time had passed since his last command to practice on the throat training dildo but it had to have been hours.

Cunt's jaw was sore; she couldn't even fully close her mouth when her mouth slipped off the end of the dildo. She tried to continue but her knees were in agony from kneeling for so long. Her back hurt, her arms were burning from holding them up behind her head. Her fingers had gone numb from being interlaced behind her head for so long.

Cunt paused and swayed slightly as dizziness and exhaustion took their toll on her. She was so drained of energy she fell over prostrate onto the floor. Owner will be so angry, she thought as she lay there. She knew she would be punished for her disobedience.

Fear gripped her heart as the door to her room finally opened. Fear gripped her mind as Owner...and someone else?.. entered the room.

"City Police, Freeze!"

Police, Cunt thought; confusedly; why are they here?

Cunt passed out from exhaustion.

12