Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 02

Story Info
Events unfold rapidly.
8.5k words
4.45
11.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"City Police, Freeze!"

Police, Cunt thought; confusedly; why are they here?

Cunt passed out from exhaustion.

**

Detective Shaw approached the woman collapsed on the floor while Detective Hunt swept the room for threats.

"Clear." Hunt announced loudly.

"Eww...gross..." Shaw had placed his fingers on the subject's neck to check her pulse.

"What?"

"She's got...fluid...on her neck."

"Looks like she's got it on more that just her neck; that's why you're supposed to wear your latex gloves...call an ambulance?"

"Yes," indicating the chain and shackle on her ankle "call it in."

**

Cunt woke up; confused as she saw the fluorescent lights passing by overhead, heard the sounds of people talking and machines beeping.

A voice "She's awake"

The...gurney (?) She was on stopped; and Cunt saw she was being wheeled into what appeared to be a hospital emergency room.

"Hello there, don't be frightened, you're safe now, and you're in a hospital. I'm Nurse Sung, you can call me Samantha, or Sam if you like...can you tell me your name dear?"

"My name?" Cunt was confused.

"Yes dear, your name, what is your name?"

"My name...is..." Cunt rubbed her head with her hand...panic building inside her...She couldn't think of her name.

"Latrina." The name Owner gave her escaped from her lips.

"Latrina, that's a lovely name...do you have a last name?"

Cunt became more confused and more worried...Last name?

"No?" She answered, worriedly.

Nurse Sung evaluated her patient. Mental confusion and lethargy, possible signs of drug use.

"No worries Latrina, you are safe now. We are going to take care of you. Dr. Bien will be here shortly, can you tell me what happened to you?"

"Happened?"

"Yes, what happened to you?"

Cunt was confused. She didn't know what had happened or what to say. Who were these people? Owner wasn't going to like this.

"Ok, no worries then...You're safe and we think that you may have been assaulted. We are going to take care of you. I am going to need to take your clothing and examine you, is that ok?"

"Yes?" Obedience was life, Cunt remembered.

"Good, ok then, if you feel able I need you to give me your...uh...clothes..." Nurse Sung saw that Latrina only wore lingerie and intimate wear "and we can bag them up. I'm afraid that we have to keep them as evidence and you won't get them back later."

"Ok." Cunt relaxed as the nurse removed her neon pink padded bra, white garter belt, neon pink thong panties, and white thigh high stockings and placed them into the bag the orderly was holding. Her 5 inch high neon pink heels with a 1 inch platform toe were placed in a separate bag.

Nurse Sung had the rape kit ready for the doctor's examination. She noticed that the bra had been so tight on Latrina's body the shoulder straps and band had left deep red marks on her sides and back. Nurse Sung's professionalism was tested to its limit though and only her professional demeanor allowed her to control her expression of surprise when Latrina's panties were removed and her penis and testicles were exposed.

Not a woman after all, Nurse Sung noticed...this day just keeps getting better and better she thought with sarcastic resignation.

**

Detectives Hunt and Shaw approached the ER doctor hoping she had some answers to their questions.

Introductions were quickly made.

"Detective Rik Shaw and Detective Mike Hunt, City PD."

"Dr. Bien, please call me Liz."

"Doctor we need to know what you found out about our victim. Is she strong enough for us to interview her now?"

"First of all our patient is a male, looks to be about 30-35 years of age. The patient is confused. His reactions are slow. We have conducted a routine rape examination and it would appear that there is significant injury to his anus as well as semen found in his anus, mouth and on his body and clothing. There did appear to be older injuries to his head, arms and ribs and I am sending him for an MRI for further evaluation."

Detectives Shaw and Hunt barely reacted to the news. Perhaps they were too jaded but learning that what they thought was a female victim was in fact a male was hardly surprising.

"What is his name?"

"He appeared unsure when he answered but eventually did say his name was 'Latrina'."

"So she...uh...he...is strong enough for an interview then?"

"Yes, he is stable and you can interview him after the MRI."

"Thank you Doctor."

**

The detectives waited outside in the hallway while "Latrina" was in the MRI machine.

"So, how do you want to play this?" Rik asked.

"When she...er, he comes out I'll lead, you follow my lead."

"Ok, so...good cop bad cop?"

"Nah, you know that never works. We just treat him as a victim unless the evidence suggest otherwise."

The detectives stood up as the door to the MRI room opened and the victim, "Latrina" was wheeled out by an orderly. They followed politely at a discreet distance as the victim was wheeled to a recovery room and helped into the hospital bed.

Both detectives noticed that now that the victim was without the lingerie and with his hair brushed and having had all the fluids on his body washed away, the victim still presented as feminine with androgynous features; the victim being slight of build with long curling hair and smooth rounded facial features.

Once the victim was settled the detectives began their questioning.

"I'm Detective Hunt and this is detective Shaw, can you please tell me your name?"

"I'm...umm...Latrina?"

"You're not sure of your own name?"

Latrina scratched her head and then shook her head in confusion.

"Tell me please, how do you know Darnell?"

"Who?"

"Darnell Tonga; How do you know him?"

The detectives noticed that the victim looked confused and...worried?

"I...don't...know?" He finally answered.

"You don't know how you know him or you don't know him?"

The victim seemed to become upset and on the verge of tears.

"I don't know...is that Owner?"

"Owner?"

"Yes, Owner is the man who...rescued me?"

"Rescued you? How?"

"He...found me...after I tripped. He took me in..."

"Tripped? How did you trip?"

"I was...jogging...I was running...and I slipped...and fell. Owner found me and took me in."

"When did this happen?"

"I...don't...know..."

"You must remember when you tripped and fell; do you remember what day it was?"

"It was...January?"

Something in the back of Rik Shaw's mind was bothering him...there were a LOT of videos on those shelves. It was only June now.

Detective Shaw interrupted Detective Hunt, "So do you remember what year it was when you fell?"

"Oh..." A memory came welling up inside Latrina's mind "It's 2007." She was pleased to finally know an answer.

The detectives looked at each other in surprise.

"Could you please excuse us for a moment." As they got up and stepped out into the hallway.

Detective Shaw shut the door behind him and turned to his partner.

"Holy shit...2007?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The victim is obviously still confused." Mike Hunt was always the more stable and objective of the two.

"But if he is right that means..."

"I know what it means! Let's hope he isn't right!"

Because if he was right, that meant the victim had been in captivity for 13 years!

"This is like those girls who were kidnapped in Cleveland."

"I know."

And held captive for 10 years until one escaped and the rest were rescued; and all because an alert neighbor had heard their cries for help.

"There's also that name. Latrina can't be his real name. Technically we have a John Doe on our hands."

"I'll check missing person's reports and see if he turns up. We need to establish his identity."

The detectives were interrupted by the arrival of Dr. Liz Bien and another woman.

"Detectives, I'm afraid I have to stop your interview for the time being."

"We are in the middle of a multiple murder investigation and possible kidnapping doctor."

"And I have the legal authority to protect my patient. According to this MRI the patient has severe traumatic brain injury and may not be in any condition to give an interview. I believe you know Dr. Nisenvi?"

Dr. Bien indicated to the woman by her side.

"Dr. Priya Nisenvi, Psychiatrist. I am going to evaluate the patient and his mental state."

"And I have also contacted our neurology department to come and perform more tests to determine the extent of our patient's injuries. Until we can ascertain his cognitive status we cannot legally or ethically allow your interview to proceed." Dr. Bien added.

Both detectives bridled at the interruption. They both knew Dr. Priya Nisenvi as she often consulted for the police and as a court appointed psychiatrist.

"Very well then, we can have the district attorneys office notified. In the meantime we need to know as soon as possible the status of our victim; he may be considered a material witness."

Dr. P. Nisenvi nodded politely to the detectives as she opened the door and entered the room to visit the patient.

"In the meantime, your other suspect, Mr. Tonga is in intensive care. He survived surgery. Hospital security is with him right now but..."

"We will place a patrolman on him right away." Detective Hunt added in a huff.

Detectives Hunt and Shaw waited until a police officer arrived to stand guard over the room of the suspect.

"We need to get back to that basement and look at those videos. How long was our victim actually down there?"

**

Back at the basement of the residence of Darnell Tonga

Detectives Shaw and Hunt returned to the residence of Darnell Tonga and found the forensic investigators were working the crime scene. Technicians were swabbing spots on the floor, photographing objects and cataloging evidence.

"Detectives, how may I help you?" one of the crime scene technicians politely asked.

"We need to know how many videos there are and the range of dates. When was the first video recorded?"

The technician reviewed her inventory list and found the information.

"The first video is an 8mm video tape and is labeled with a date of February 7, 2007."

The forensic technician retrieved the tape from a box and handed it to Detective Shaw.

"There is a tape player connected to a monitor over there you can use."

Detective Shaw placed the tape in the tape player while detective Hunt and the forensic technician stood next to him to watch.

"I'm a cunt Sir,"

"Whose cunt are you bitch?"

"I am your cunt,"

The detectives noted that the victim was suspended from the ceiling with her hands extended over her head by handcuffs. A rope from the handcuffs looped through a steel circle, looped over a pole and was tied to a davit mounted on the wall.

The victim was wearing a dark red halter dress tied at the neck, and a gold collar.

The victim appeared to be wearing pink thigh high stockings connected to black garter belt(?) straps. The right ankle was wrapped with a bandage. Black five inch high heel shoes completed the outfit. The victim appeared to sway from her suspension with her feet barely grazing the basement floor.

The victim was androgynous yet it was clear upon close inspection of the video that the male victim had been made up to appear female with make-up and styled hair although the victim's lipstick appeared to be smeared across her face.

"And, what does a cunt do?"

"Anything her Owner wants,"

"Anything, right, anything,"

"Please let me go,"

The forensic investigator watching the video flinched as the black male in the video landed an open handed slap across the victim's face. The sound of the slap resounded in loudly from the speakers.

"Yes owner, anything you want,"

"So bitch, if I wanted to throat fuck you, you'd be obliging,"

"What is a throat fuck Owner?"

The black male slapped the victim across the other cheek. The forensic investigator flinched again at the violent scene.

"You damn well know what a throat fuck is and you'd better do it right the first time. You're going to give me a blow job and when I get hard I'm going to push my cock past your tonsils and into your throat. Then I'm going to pump your throat like the vagina it is. When I cum it'll be with my cock buried deep in your throat and my balls resting on your chin,"

The man identified as Owner rolled over what appeared to be a custom made stock made of metal and then snapped a leash to the collar.

"Now my little slut, I'm going to lower you down. Make sure your pussy throat fits right where you know it should. If at anytime you hesitate or vacillate you'll get fifty new smacks on your ass. Do you understand girl?

"Yes Owner," The victim replied.

The video played out and showed the man called "Owner" as he lowered the victim from her suspension and then placed the victim into the stock, head in the center with both arms locked out to the side.

'Owner' then removed the victims gold collar.

"Now my little throat fucker I'm going to lower you down and I want you to lay your head in the fur lined collar, Oh and just try to object, The fight is as much fun for me as the submission girl."

Just as 'Owner' started to lower the victim, he stopped and said, "I've got a much better idea for your 'throat fuck' cunt."

The suspect retrieved a padded board and then the victim was released from the 'stock', rolled over onto her back and then restrained again in the stock.

"Now that is just perfect for a 'throat fuck' don't you think girl? Yes, I am pretty sure your pretty throat will now properly accommodate my long, thick dick."

The victim was at an incline with her head dangling lower than her body.

"Hmmm,"

The suspect then turned a crank which lowered the victim's head and her angle of repose. Her face was now even with the suspects belt buckle.

"What the fuck are you thinking about? A cute cunt like you should be thinking about 'how do I swallow his cock into my throat?'"

"Owner, I don't know how, please tell me how"

"Well Latrina you just need a lot of spit and to try to swallow my cock as it starts pushing over your throw up zone, if you just swallow when you think you are going to throw up you'll be fine. But I don't really give a shit if you are fine because my cock is going to be down your throat no matter what."

The suspect unbuttoned the top of his jeans, and then, the sound of his zipper. His pants fell to the floor exposing his black cock to the victim.

"Girl open that wet pussy and let your Owner's cock warm and harden,"

The victim opened her mouth and the suspect then placed the head of his cock inside her mouth.

"Ah, there is nothing like the warm mouth of a pussy,"

The suspect's hands covered the victim's throat and then reached down to reach under the victim's bra.

The suspect, who a moment before had been flaccid was now sliding his hardening cock into and out of the victims mouth.

"Now, cunt,"

"Girl, ah?..I hope you are getting a good amount of spit ready so my prick can slide right down your throat,"

"I'm going to push it down your throat just before I'm going to shoot my cum into your tummy. You'll love the warm feeling of spunk entering your femme womb."

The suspect moaned.

"Yeah, that's it girl."

"Open your mouth girl,"

"Now that should help. Keep it back in your mouth; get ready to swallow because now it's time for your 'throat fuck."

The suspect had his hand on the victim's throat and appeared to be massaging the victims throat. Then he put both hands around the victim's neck and started pumping. It was if the victim's throat had made his cock the thickness of a neck and he was hand jerking himself off.

"Real soon now cunt," the suspect said.

The suspect continued to thrust his cock back and forth into the victim's mouth and throat. The motion increased in speed and his hands gripped the victims' neck tightly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," The suspect cried out as he apparently was ejaculating down the victim's throat.

"Fuck you girl. Fuck you girl. Yes, I'm fucking your throat and am going to cum in your pussy. Yes?Ahhhhh?..fuck?.fuck?.fu??," the suspect screamed

Detectives Shaw and Hunt watched as the video played. The forensic technician appeared pale and quietly turned away.

After the suspect was through with his 'throat fucking' of the victim about ten minutes of inactivity passed, then suspect walked over to the chest of drawers and retrieved a black circular ring and ordered the victim to open his mouth.

The victim acquiesced and the suspect inserted the ring into the victim's mouth. The ring was apparently a ring gag which held the victim's mouth open.

The suspect then propped the victim's head up with another piece that connected to the 'stock' and formed a cushioned rest holding the victim's head horizontally.

"Well girl that was a good beginning to a long relationship," he said. "There is so much more fun I intend and this will help you begin to realize your fate."

The suspect apparently was done as he turned and walked off camera.

Moment's later the video recording stopped.

**

Detective Hunt stopped the video play. The forensic investigator was visibly upset.

"First time seeing a rape?"

She nodded her head and moved to dry her eyes.

"I think we've seen enough for now. Let's move on..."

"What is the status of this room anyway?" Detective Shaw followed his partner's lead and changed the subject.

"The basement's 'dungeon' for lack of a better word is scrupulously clean. Luminol spray does show there was trace amounts of blood or semen almost everywhere in the room, other than that it's not even dusty."

"And what is that over there?"

"Those appear to be the clothes the victim wears. The majority of clothes are thigh highs, garter belts, panties, padded bras, and high heels in a variety of colors. Two pair of thigh high boots, one black, one red, and 5 corsets also in differing colors."

"There are also a few fetish outfits; a couple of school girl, a naughty nurse, a devil, an angel, a leather studded bra and skirt set, and a handful of short dresses"

"So, no normal clothes of any kind?"

"Well...it depends on what you define of as normal, but; no, just what I've already mentioned and inventoried."

"You may find this interesting though. It appears to be some form of slave contract. The contract isn't that unusual for a fetish document, but look closely at the signature."

"Is this...signed in blood?"

"We will know for sure when we test it back in the lab but, it sure looks like it."

Damn, thought Detective Hunt, what kind of freaks are we dealing with?

**

Doctors report for the prosecuting attorney.

Patient is a 35-40 year old male who identifies as female. Female pronouns will be used out of respect for patient rights.

Patient height is 5'7" and weight is 125 lbs. Patient is thin and underweight for his height and suffers from slight malnourishment.

Results from MRI and EEG indicate patient suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury. Imaging suggests that TBI appears to be the result of blunt force trauma which developed into contusions; symptoms of concussion also prevalent. Diffuse Axonal Injury (DAI) and shearing and tearing of nerve cells. Patient symptoms are memory loss, fatigue, Headaches from bright lights, confusion and disorientation, and sleep disturbances.

Patient is recovering from apparent sexual abuse as indicated by distortion and tearing of her rectum. Scarring indicates that there may be repetitive injuries from previous sexual activity.

Patient has many and various fractures on forearms, hands and shins that appear to be defensive wounds as indicated by MRI and from radiography (xrays) but these injuries are old and have healed. (See attached.)

Patient is very pale and suffering from severe vitamin D deficiency due to lake of sunlight. Patient expressed concern was fearful and suffered an anxiety attack when prescribed vitamin D supplements.