Kidnapping Couple

Story Info
Adventures of a kidnapping couple.
10.7k words
4.04
47.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

My name is Jack, I am twenty-seven years old, and a computer engineer. Together with my wife, Laura, two years younger, we own a home in an upper-class neighborhood of Philadelphia. For the past five years we have been into consensual bondage between ourselves, usually with me as the dominant, but occasionally switching roles. We also engage in a bit of non-consensual bondage.

Laura is a bisexual, whom is expert in rope bondage and thrives on subjecting other females to forced sex, humiliation and pain. While I do not share Laura's bisexuality or visceral sadism, we both enjoy restraining other females and forcing sex upon them.

We do not snatch females off the street for ransom or sell them into white slavery. Instead, we hit upon vulnerable single females, usually in bars, and invite them to spend a night at our house. To entice them we offer sex and drugs.

Once at our house the female is forced to strip and is tied up, usually for the whole night. Laura prefers heterosexual females, as they are not inclined to enjoy lesbian sex. We prefer females of lower socio-economic stature, who do not enjoy bondage, and ideally have never had such an encounter.

Suffice to say most of the females do not enjoy being stripped and tied. To help alleviate their fears, we usually tell them it is just a game, no one gets seriously hurt, but they will be forced to have sex with either or both of us. We usually gag them promptly, as neither of us want to listen to their whining.

Laura is somewhat whimsical when it comes to the method of gagging. Sometimes a rag or panties are stuffed into the mouth, then sealed with duct tape. Other times a ball gag or penis gag is used. She also has a fondness for blindfolds and hoods.

One of our favorites is a face muzzle, with an attachment for a mouth ball. It locks into place and cannot be removed without a key. You can imagine the pleasure Laura and I experience watching someone desperately struggling, trying to remove the gag, before they find out about the lock.

Most of our female guests accept their bondage and do not resist, although a few struggles in their restraints, which we enjoy. For the occasional one that resists before the restraints are secure, Laura shocks them with a stun gun, and they quickly give up.

While I stated we do not sell anyone into slavery, in one case a female who had been lured to our house, was turned over to a lesbian dominant and transported to another location. I will relate that case first.

One of Laura's acquaintances is Michelle, a thirty-three-year-old lesbian. She is five foot five and weighs at least two hundred fifty pounds. To state it charitably, she is a dog, with a preference for younger and more attractive females. Suffice to say Michelle has a difficult time procuring such companionship.

On a Friday night in June, Laura and I were at a seedy bar in South Philadelphia. Laura struck up a conversation with Kelly, a thirty-year-old semi-homeless crack head. She was currently staying with a guy she had known for about a month, but the relationship was deteriorating, and eviction was imminent.

Laura suggested spending the night at our house, where her drug needs could be met. Kelly readily accepted and soon the three of us, in our vehicle, were on the way to our house. Laura tried to suppress her giddy delight, knowing she had just found a match for Michelle, despite her age and lack of a modelesque figure.

Kelly was a five foot six, one hundred fifty-pound brunette, with mediocre sex appeal. No escort service would ever hire her, the best she could hope for was an occasional john on the street.

Laura found her so unattractive that she did not even consider forcing her to have sex with either of us, or for that matter even stripping her. It is the first time I recall Laura ever doing so.

Immediately after entering the house, Laura told Kelly she was going to be tied up and used for sex, not mentioning with whom. As expected, Kelly put up a fierce struggle, but Laura used her shocker device, and she was wrestled to the floor.

Ordinarily Laura can tie up her captive without assistance, but in this case, it was necessary for me to hold the bitch down. A very effective way to tie up a struggling bitch is to gag her first, using a rag or other object stuffed in the mouth, as this forces her to breathe through the nose, and impedes her ability to resist.

It was surprisingly easy for me to insert a pair of Laura's soiled panties into Kelly's mouth and seal it with duct tape wrapped around her head. This enabled Laura to begin her rope work, which would take about fifteen minutes to complete because of Kelly's resistance.

Kelly was now tightly hogtied, with both her elbows and wrists bound behind her, but that still did not shut her up or keep her from struggling. It took a choke rope around the neck to accomplish that, as Kelly was not about to strangle herself.

Laura was clearly perturbed at Kelly's intransigence. Her response was to put a snug fitting spandex hood over Kelly's head. "You're too ugly to look at" snorted Laura.

As I tormented Kelly by groping underneath her denim skirt and fingering her cunt, Laura was on the phone to Michelle, who indicated she would arrive soon to take delivery of our latest acquisition. That proved to be fifteen minutes, much sooner than expected, and I reasoned she must have broken a few traffic laws.

Kelly was kept bound, gagged and hooded, without being informed of her fate, pending Michelle's arrival. When she arrived, Kelly's hood was removed, allowing her to see her new owner for the first time. She stared in disbelief when informed of her fate.

It was decided to keep Kelly bound and gagged during transport, except for the hogtie connector. Michelle is a strong woman and needed no assistance from us in moving her new slave to the Silverado pickup truck in the driveway, she was simply slung over her shoulder, and hand carried to the truck.

The truck has a large toolbox mounted in the bed, directly behind the passenger compartment, and that was where Kelly would be confined during transport. "Don't worry bitch you'll only be inside for less than an hour" said Michelle, before placing Kelly inside and locking the box.

Laura and I high fived each other as the truck backed out of the driveway and drove off. Transporting a slave in the toolbox of a pickup truck was nothing short of consummate sadism. Laura had always wanted to transport a slave in a car, now she would probably want to emulate the toolbox scheme.

We had a good idea of what lie ahead for Kelly. Michelle, who owned a house in the suburbs, would keep her for a few days and use her for lesbian bondage sex. Since Kelly appeared to be averse to lesbian sex, this would greatly enhance Michelle's gratification.

Kelly, who would be kept chained most of the time, would be given drugs to pacify her. Eventually she would probably be released unharmed, although Michelle had once said she would enjoy selling a slave to a female biker gang.

At one time Laura had intended to become proficient in the use of chloroform. She only used it one time and found that it does not act as rapidly, as is depicted in the movies. I was not in favor of the idea to begin with, for fear someone would be seriously injured.

The chloroform caper was one of the more memorable abductions and was a surprise birthday present for me. Laura was at a bar, by herself in the late afternoon, when she struck up a conversation with Jackie, a twenty-one-year-old plumper type, a brunette with shoulder length hair, and humongous knockers.

Jackie was a bit inebriated and down on her luck, because of a recent break up with her boy friend. Laura convinced her that an attractive single male would be attending a birthday party at our house, with plenty of marijuana and booze for the guests.

She agreed to follow Laura in her own vehicle, and I received about fifteen minutes advance notice of a surprise birthday present. I was pleasantly astounded to learn what Laura had done, and the instant I laid eyes on Jackie, wanted to fuck her immediately. The bitch was attired in a tight fitting light blue turtleneck, short navy-blue skirt, and five-inch white candy stripe pumps.

My wife knows my tastes in women and could not have picked a better one. There are BBWs and there are full framed women, I do not care for the former, but Jackie was the later.

Laura was able to get the jump on her, holding a chloroform-soaked rag over her mouth and nose. Jackie was a natural submissive and did not resist, although it was obvious, she was terrified at what was happening.

After nearly three minutes of the rag Jackie was groggy but still conscious, so Laura decided to let it go at that. She had read how much chloroform was to be used and did not want to exceed it. Ideally Laura wanted her unconscious, so that when she woke up would find herself stripped nude and bound but settled for her being a bit woozy.

As Jackie mumbled incoherently, Laura and I each grabbed one of her arms, and walked her into our bedroom, placing her face down on the bed. Several coils of rope were prepositioned next to the bed.

Jackie did not have the ability to resist being stripped and tied, but my sense is that being a natural submissive, would not have resisted even if fully conscious. She was stripped of all her clothing, except for her pumps.

"Please don't hurt me" she murmured.

"I don't intend to hurt you; my husband is going to use you sexually after I tie you up and we'll keep you that way all night" replied Laura.

As I held Jackie's arms behind her back, Laura quickly bound them together tightly, then tied her elbows into a breast harness arrangement, after which her ankles, and legs just below the knee, were tied. Another length of rope hogtied her.

"I know you won't scream but I'm going to gag you anyways, it is very sexy, when your mouth is needed for sex, I'll take it off", said Laura. Before Jackie could protest, a ball gag had been strapped into place.

Jackie, with her 38DD breasts, was a work of art as she lie helplessly on the bed. Laura assured me that she would not be subjecting her to any lesbian sex or torture, that she was all mine for the night, to be used in any way that I saw fit.

Laura had already ascertained that Jackie lived alone and was not scheduled to work the next day, thus no one would notice her missing. We had not invited anyone else for my birthday, so it would just be the three of us.

One can only fuck a tied-up bitch so many times, so Jackie spent most of the evening hogtied on the bed, which has always been my favorite position to fuck the guests from. Before Laura and I retired for the night, I had cunt fucked Jackie three times and she performed fellatio upon me an equal number of times.

Laura videotaped much of the action, to be used both for blackmail and my future viewing enjoyment. Jackie's oral sex skills were not up to my satisfaction, which would ordinarily result in corrective action by Laura, however in this case she deferred to my wishes. I just could not see punishing her for sloppy oral sex.

It was decided to keep Jackie tied in the bed, sleeping alongside Laura and myself. Laura released her from the hogtie arrangement, binding her wrists and ankles to the frame of the bed, with her ankles at the head of the bed.

She was positioned to my right, with Laura sleeping to my left. Ordinarily the guest would be tied directly next to Laura, giving her sexual access, but considering it was my birthday, the position was changed.

Jackie used her mouth on my cock for nearly twenty minutes before I ejaculated. Considering the position in which she was tied, this was no easy task for her. I finally fell asleep, leaving Jackie tied but not gagged, for the rest of the night.

Since it was my birthday, Laura did not participate directly in the action, but I sensed she was becoming jealous. Laura knows I like women with big boobs and is only modestly endowed in that respect herself.

When Laura woke up in the morning her benign feelings towards Jackie were wearing thin, probably because Jackie had pleasured me with her mouth, and Laura knew that I had a strong attraction to her.

Laura took charge at this point. It was time to allow Jackie to use the bathroom and her wrists were untied. For humiliation Laura kept her ankles tied, forcing her to hop, and led her on a leash to the bathroom.

She was then tied to a chair in the bedroom and gagged, while Laura and I spent another half hour lying in bed. Jackie, expecting to be released, had her hopes dashed when Laura told her she would be kept until noon.

Out of spite, and to prevent us from making eye contact, Laura blindfolded her. I thought that was a bit excessive but knew Laura would react violently and punish Jackie severely, if the blindfold was removed.

Laura is involved in a phone sex business, which she engages in one or two times a week. She makes little money from it and does it more to keep herself occupied. After about forty-five minutes, most of which was spent trying to titillate the same guy, she gave up on phone sex for the day.

It was decided to release Jackie an hour earlier than initially planned. Laura gave her two hundred dollars and some marijuana for spending the night, doing her best to sweet talk the still terrified bitch, and suggesting she might like to visit again.

Our last abduction was a thirty-year-old lesbian, although we were not aware of her orientation immediately. We picked her up at a bar and she ended up coming home with us. She quickly found herself stripped naked, gagged and tied spread eagled on a bed.

Laura was furious after discovering she was a lesbian. The bitch was not at all happy when I cunt fucked her wearing a ski mask, with Laura videotaping it. We sold the video to a bondage web site. To this day the bitch probably does not realize the video has been viewed several hundred times.

Usually, we keep the female tied in our bedroom overnight, sometimes she is tied on our bed, permitting Laura and I to use her sexually. On other occasions the guest is either put in a cage or bound tightly to a chair next to the bed, where she spends the entire night. They are kept gagged unless we need their mouth for a sexual act.

In the case of the lesbian, she was left spread eagled in a separate bedroom. Laura was in a very spiteful mood and made her wear a special penis gag for the night. Unlike the muzzle, this gag does not lock in place, however Laura stretched her bound wrists as far as possible, and we were confident the gag could not be removed.

We were mistaken, as within ten minutes the bitch slipped the gag and started yelling. Determined that the bitch would have the rubber penis in her mouth for the night, Laura put the penis gag back in place. The muzzle, minus the ball, was strapped over that and locked, assuring she would be chomping on the artificial cock for the night.

She was released around noon, still in a hostile mood, and refused our offer of free drugs. However, she was made aware that Laura had videotaped her, and we would not hesitate to post it online, if she caused any problems. We never heard from her again but sold the tape to a bondage producer anyway.

We have abducted fifteen females over the past two years, none for more than forty-eight hours, with less than twenty-four hours the norm. To alleviate any ill will, we offer them free drugs and sometimes cash upon their release. So far none have gone to the police.

Several of these cases are described in this story. Suffice to say, we found some of the experiences quite enjoyable, others less so.

While our preference is for younger females, the oldest we ended up taking was forty-four years old. She was the wife of a college president, was highly inebriated at the bar, and was desperate for sex with any younger male.

I was opposed to taking her but was overruled by Laura. When we got her home and told her she was going to be tied up, she physically resisted and had to be forcibly restrained.

Since she was wearing an expensive dress, and we do not like to rip clothing, we handcuffed and dragged her to the basement. Her hands were cuffed over head to a bar on the ceiling, her ankles were bound together, she was then ball gagged and blindfolded.

We then left her in solitude for nearly an hour. Being confined in a dank basement under such circumstances eventually causes a bitch to settle down and proved effective in this case.

Laura and I then returned to the basement and I told the bitch she would be fucked in her current position. Her gag was left on, but the blindfold removed. You should have seen the look on her face when she saw Laura with her strap on, and told she was going to be ass fucked.

She tried to scream which only turned us on more. Laura then arranged her dress so that it was rolled up over head, a bit wrinkled, but not torn. She then received the most brutal anal strap on fucking imaginable.

Another of Laura's fetishes is forcibly shaving the cunt of a female. Most of our guests are already shaven when they arrive, but not so with the wife of the college president.

"Time to play barber" chortled Laura, who left the bitch bound, and sat in front of her, on a stool. Using lather and a straight razor she was cleanly shaven in less than five minutes. The bitch pathetically protested through her gag, but Laura simply ignored her.

Now we had to decide what to do with the bitch. Laura shocked her sufficiently with the stun, that we were able to remove the handcuffs, strip her naked, and then handcuff her again.

She was then dragged upstairs to our bedroom, where she would spend the night locked in a dog cage, we keep there. To keep her quiet, the ball gag was left on, and reinforced by wrapping duct tape around her head. Her wrists were cuffed behind her, to the bars of the cage, making for a most uncomfortable night.

To further punish her, Laura inserted an eight inch non vibrating dildo into her twat. It was held it place by a chain, fastened around her waist and looped underneath between her legs. Laura made certain the chain was super tight before padlocking it, now the bitch would experience a night of misery with the dildo but unable to experience vibration induced pleasures.

We released her later in the morning, without taking any more liberties. To pacify her we provided her with some free cocaine. A video had been made of much of the bondage encounter, and we threatened to post it online if she reported the incident, which she never did.

Our next abduction was done primarily for the benefit of Laura's brother, who was visiting locally with his wife. Tim is into bondage, which Sheila tolerates, but does not participate in.

It was a Friday night, so Laura and I decided to hit the bar circuit, in the hope of procuring a female for Tim's use. Tim and his wife were staying elsewhere, and we would notify them by text if successful, they would then come to our house.

As luck would have it, we found our captive at the first bar we visited. Denise was a twenty-four-year-old stunningly attractive five-foot nine redhead. An accountant, she had just broken up with her boy friend and was desperate for male companionship.

Laura promised that if she accompanied us home, she would invite her brother, two years older and the two could use our house for the night. She even showed Denise his picture, neglecting to mention that he was married, and would be accompanied by his wife.

It was only 9:00PM, so we decided to have her follow us home, after which she would be stripped and tied. Tim would arrive within a half hour and would enjoy having a bound and beautiful redhead waiting for him.

Once inside the house Laura, stun gun in hand, wasted no time ordering Denise to strip. She appeared to be the submissive type, did not inquire what we had planned for her, and stripped nude without hassle.

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers