Kidnapping Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally we tie our captives in one of the bedrooms, but in this case, we decided to restrain her in a chair in the living room, where Tim would notice her immediately upon entering. Rather than tie and then untie her, I handcuffed her to the chair, using cable ties to secure her ankles to the chair.

Once she was secured Laura ball gagged and blindfolded her, before explaining the purpose of her restraint. The red head was so terrified I almost felt sorry for her, but not quite. At the bar she had come across as rather uppity, and blamed her ex-boyfriend for the breakup, wanting us to feel sorry for her. This is the type of bitch we enjoy confining at our house.

Tim and his wife arrived within the hour. His wife ignored the nude red head handcuffed in the chair, indicating she wanted to watch TV.

Tim removed the blindfold, and the suspense was over. "I'm going take you to the bedroom, tie you up, fuck your brains out, make you suck my cock and leave you tied up all night" he eagerly explained.

"A bit of lesbian sex will be good for her as well, I'll start with an ass fuck, face sit her and make her lick my asshole" added Laura.

From this point, Laura would oversee the bondage. After releasing Denise from the chair restraints, Laura guided her to the bedroom and spent nearly ten minutes hogtieing her on the bed with rope, leaving her ball gagged for the time being.

Tim spent nearly half an hour with her, cunt fucking her repeatedly, before removing the ball gag and forcing her to suck him off. Since Laura was videotaping the encounter, Tim was required to wear a ski mask.

Now it was time for Laura to have her way. Leaving the bitch hogtied, Laura donned her eight-inch strap on. Before moving to the anal phase, she was made to suck on the dildo for nearly five minutes.

Not satisfied with the way she was sucking, Laura ordered her to perform more vigorously, under threat of making the anal strap on much more painful than otherwise would be the case. The threat had the desired effect.

The red head was then made to eat Laura's pussy for close to ten minutes, burrowing away furiously with her tongue. Laura seemed much more aroused than usual under the circumstances, with her erotic moaning at fever pitch intensity.

For some time, tension had been brewing between Laura and Sheila. Laura wanted her sister-in-law to participate in some bondage games, but she had refused. Laura had mentioned the possibility of forcing her, to Tim previously, and he was not opposed, especially if it was lesbian bondage.

Tim and I, but not Sheila, were doing some coke in the living room, while Laura stayed in the bedroom, still playing with the red head. When Laura joined us, I suggested Tim and I would go to a bar, pick up another female, and bring her back for bondage. Sheila, Laura and the redhead would stay at the house while we were gone.

Laura had other plans. Sheila would be forced to participate in bondage, Tim and I would stay for the show, and no additional females would be procured tonight. "That's a great idea" exclaimed Tim.

Before Sheila could object, Laura brandishing the stun gun, ordered her to strip. Sheila, knowing that Laura would forcibly strip her, and with no support from her husband, begrudgingly stripped in the living room.

Laura then led her to the bedroom, where the red head remained hogtied on the bed. "I know you're going to enjoy getting better acquainted" she announced.

Sheila was tightly and meticulously restrained with rope, with wrists and elbows connected to a breast halter arrangement, ankles and legs together. The hog tie connector was removed from the redhead, and the two were made to lie, facing each other, on their sides.

Laura then proceeded to tie the two together in a Siamese arrangement, winding the rope around them under their arms, and then their ankles and legs together, so tight that their boobs touched each other's. Sheila was then ball gagged. The red head also had her elbows tied together.

The next toy to be used was a fifteen-inch double dildo, with a phallic head on each end, designed to be inserted into two cunts simultaneously. This was quickly done, and Laura explained the rules of the game, "The object of the game is to keep the dildo from falling out of either of your twats, if it does you will both receive a painful whipping, you can expect to have it in you for at least two hours".

Laura then left the bedroom to do a bit of coke herself. Tim eagerly began shooting stills and a video, of the two bitches. Every few minutes Laura would go into the bedroom to check on the dildo arrangement, but the rest of the time the three of us sat in the living room, chatting and downing a few mixed drinks.

Two hours later Sheila and the red head were still bound together on the bed, the dildo intact. The red head had tried desperately to slip her ball gag, angering Sheila, who knew that the dildo would then fall out and both would be whipped. Sheila was able to convey this through her gag, and the red head ceased her efforts.

Finally, Laura decided it was enough for Sheila and released her from her rope bondage. Not so for the red head, who would spend the rest of the night bound in the bedroom cage. She was also made to wear the ball gag for the night.

Ordinarily I would have expected Laura to keep the red head tied in the bed with us overnight. However, her period was due, whenever she couples coke with liquor at such times, her mood turns sour. In this case it worked to Sheila's benefit, as she was spared from any oral or anal sex.

The redhead would pay by being confined in the cramped cage overnight. I was hoping to make her perform fellatio upon me, but to do so would have incurred Laura's wrath, resulting in even harsher punishment for the redhead.

It was almost 10:00AM before we released the red head. I did my best to sweet talk her, even offering some free marijuana, but she was not very pleasant and refused to accept any. I warned her that the videos of her in bondage would surface if she caused any problems for us, thankfully we never heard from her again.

Another of Laura's desires was to abduct a BBW type and make a video of it. I was opposed, not to the idea, but to the female she selected. She was a twenty-three-year-old, who had psychiatric, as well as relationship issues.

Laura hit upon her at a bar and assured her that she could find a guy to have sex with. It turned out she was a racist and willing to have sex with any good-looking guy, other than a black guy. At two hundred twenty pounds she could hardly be choosey. Nothing was said about bondage.

After following us home in her own car, Laura told her the only way she would be allowed to have sex was if she agreed to be tied up. She reluctantly agreed, not that Laura would not have forcibly stripped and tied her in any event. The plumper bitch was tied spread-eagled on the bed.

We just happened to be acquainted with a black guy who was one of our drug purveyors, so Laura invited him for a freebie. The bitch was made to wear a hood and gag pending his arrival, and started to panic, which was one reason I did not want someone with psychiatric issues in the first place.

The bitch was paranoid about having to wear a hood, and somehow slipped her ball gag and started screaming, now even Laura was worried. To pacify her, Laura agreed to leave the hood off, but regagged her, this time using the muzzle gag, with the locking ball.

"I use the muzzle gag on dogs like you" quipped Laura, who then ordered me to begin eating the BBWs cunt. As much as I despised doing so, it certainly had an arousing effect on her, and she experienced multiple orgasms before Laura ordered me to stop.

Willie, a forty-year-old ex con, arrived within sixty minutes. He was not overly pleased that the bitch we had selected to be used by him was a BBW, but he did not turn down our offer.

The bitch's gag prevented her from verbal protest, but it was clear from her body language, that she did not want to be used by a black male.

At Willie's request, Laura untied each of the bitch's legs, allowing Willie to put one leg on each of his shoulders. He cunt fucked her for nearly fifteen minutes, forcing her to experience orgasms which she did not desire. Laura insisted on a video, so Willie wore a ski mask during the shooting.

Willie was in a hurry to do a drug deal somewhere, so he did not stay around to socialize with us. We now had to decide what to do with her, at the least she would be kept overnight, and probably receive a good flogging as well.

She was too big to fit into our cage, so Laura decided to tie her with rope, on a chair next to our bed. Most dominatrix would use chains or handcuffs to restrain someone overnight, but Laura had absolute confidence in her ability to bind someone in an escape proof manner.

It took nearly ten minutes, but the bitch was bound so securely with rope that she could barely move in her chair. Her wrists and elbows were bound behind her, and her ankles were tied as far to the rear of the lower chair frame as possible, leaving her legs spread wide open.

Laura was clearly concerned as to the mental stability of the current guest, but she would remain overnight regardless. The plumper was forced to watch as Laura and I had conventional sex before we fell asleep. Our guest remained uncomfortably bound and gagged in the chair for the night, with no panic attacks or other problems.

By the time we awoke in the morning, Laura had lost interest in torturing or subjecting the bitch to the strap on. We offered her a generous amount of marijuana and one hundred dollars cash, which she readily accepted.

Laura could not resist the temptation to threaten black mail. In addition to the video taken of her being fucked by Willie, Laura took both a video and several still photos of the plumper bitch bound in the chair, wearing the muzzle gag. "I'll keep these for my own enjoyment but if you cause us any trouble, I'll have them posted online" warned Laura.

The bitch was released soon thereafter, and no repercussions ever resulted. I expressed my displeasure to Laura over forcing a BBW with psychiatric issues, with her response being to mind my own fucking business, she would decide who would be abducted.

For some time, Laura had expressed a strong desire to abduct a male/female couple. While ideally, she wanted me to engage in forced gay sex, her primary desire was to tie up the male, and force him to watch helplessly, as the female is subjected to both straight and lesbian sex.

Recently the opportunity to abduct such a couple presented itself. We were at a bar late on a Friday night, and struck up a conversation with an unmarried couple.

Dan, a computer geek twenty-one years old, was a wimp in my estimation. His girl friend Shannon, one year younger, was an attractive, well endowed petite blond, who was studying medical technology at a community college.

Shannon took an immediate liking to Laura, especially when the topic of drugs arose. When Laura extended an invitation for them to accompany us home, Shannon was more than eager, while Dan seemed uneasy over the prospect. However, since they lacked their own vehicle, they eventually agreed for us to drive them to our house.

Immediately upon arriving home, Laura brandished the stun gun, and in a very intimidating manner ordered both Dan and Shannon to strip naked, without specifying what was intended for them.

It was summer and Shannon was attired only in denim shorts and a white tank top, Dan wore jeans and a t-shirt.

"What are you going to do to us" exclaimed Shannon, who was visibly terrified. Laura's response was to deliver one zap from the stun gun into Shannon's midriff causing her to fall back on the couch.

"Don't ask questions, just do as I say, and you won't get hurt" replied Laura.

Dan and Shannon quickly complied with the command and both were now standing nude, in our living room.

"Lie down on the couch bitch, I'm going to tie you up" ordered Laura. Shannon immediately complied and Laura would begin the intricate rope work, at which she was so talented.

I am not into ropes myself, so I used a pair of steel handcuffs to secure Dan's wrists behind him, then ordered him to sit down on a chair, in full view of his girl friend.

Laura prefers to gag her submissives when restraining them, neither of us enjoy an ungagged female pleading to be spared but are quite aroused by moans through a gag.

A dirty rag was wedged into Shannon's mouth and sealed in place with a nylon stocking. Not an exceptionally sexy gag, but since Laura planned to use Shannon for oral sex, it was easier to remove than duct tape.

"Ball gag the faggot, when it comes time for him to suck your cock it will come off", snapped Laura.

I was not crazy about having a guy suck my cock, but in situations like this I am unable to question Laura's orders, such is her hold over me. After strapping a ball gag into Dan's mouth, I used a cable tie to bind his ankles together. He was clearly terrified of what we had planned for him.

Laura spent nearly ten minutes meticulously binding Shannon with rope. When finished Shannon looked like a typical model on a bondage web site. She was tied in a breast harness arrangement, with wrists and elbows drawn tightly up behind her.

Additional rope was used to bind her legs, just below the knees, and her ankles. I desperately wanted to fuck her but knew Laura would have her way first.

Laura then announced, for the benefit of our two guests, what she had planned for them.

Dan would be required to perform fellatio upon me, additionally he would have to watch as Shannon was cunt fucked by me, and ass fucked with a strap on by Laura. Both could expect to be flogged as well.

They would be kept overnight in restraint, in separate rooms, and told they probably would be sold to a slave buyer later the next day.

The slave buyer ploy was a favorite of both Laura and me. We had no intention of selling either of course, but in the past Laura had used the ploy on some of the females we had abducted.

Laura would feign a phone conversation with an imaginary buyer and try to agree on a sale price. The buyer would call about eight hours later to either accept or reject the offer, thus keeping the female terrorized until then. Laura put on a first-rate performance with such a call, making certain that both Dan and Shannon could hear.

Laura and I had been fully clothed, in contrast to our captives, who were completely naked. With the captives' secure, we both changed our attire. Laura put on a nude garter belt, thigh high stockings and four-inch pumps. I stripped down to my birthday suit.

When we keep a female at the house, Laura is in charge. She has the requisite dominant personality, and while I offer input on how to treat the guests, Laura has the final say and I obey her orders, however unpalatable they may be.

Her next order was just that. "Take the gag off the wimp, make him kneel on the floor and suck your cock still handcuffed. I'll be the judge of whether or not he has to swallow and if he doesn't use proper technique, I will cause him a lot of pain" she commanded.

To instill a bit of fear in Dan, I added "I am sure Dan has experience sucking cocks, but he probably likes getting ass fucked even better. I think we can arrange to have to have Manny come over and do just that". In reality, there was no Manny.

Reluctantly I pulled Dan off the chair, removed his gag, and made him kneel on the floor, facing me sitting in the chair. He did not move fast enough for Laura, who delivered a shock to his buttocks. "Start sucking and don't let your teeth touch his cock" she ordered.

Dan tried his best but just could not avoid his teeth making contact. He had been ordered to use a deep throating technique but lacking oral sex experience was either unwilling or unable, to perform to Laura's satisfaction.

This did not escape Laura's notice, with her response being to punish him, for what she perceived as willful disobedience. This was done by inserting a metal dental gag into his mouth, and ratcheting it open as tightly as possible.

For the next five minutes he had no choice as to how he would perform. Laura, sensing that I wanted to get it done quickly, grabbed his head and began moving it back and forth, which resulted in him being involuntarily mouth fucked, without any effort on his part.

Finally, I ejaculated copiously, and Laura made him swallow the ejaculate. This was followed by ten strokes from a rattan cane, delivered to his bare buttocks, as I held him bent over a coffee table. They were clearly painful, inflicting welts that would be visible for days to come.

For further punishment she made him continue to wear the dental gag, after the caning was completed. His discomfort was obvious but there was no way he could remove the device.

"Your buyer will see that your oral skills need improvement and won't have my patience" remarked Laura, referring to the imaginary slave sale she was arranging.

Laura decided upon further humiliation for Dan, this being that he would be forced to cross dress. She dressed him in panties, a garter, stockings, a fake bra, and a blond wig. He remained handcuffed as this was being done.

"You're a real cutie pie" cooed Laura, as she fondled his cock. This resulted in a firm erection, which she used to further disparage his masculinity, commenting that only a transvestite would be that hard under the circumstances.

To a degree I felt sorry for Dan. He had already been forced to suck a male cock, most likely for the first time, now he was dressed as a female, and would be spending the night handcuffed in a chair, forced to watch his girlfriend used by Laura and me.

"This will increase your sale value" chuckled Laura, who took several photos of him in his new attire, both kneeling and standing. He would remain cross dressed until released the next morning.

Laura lamented she did not have high heels that would fit Dan, otherwise he would be taught how to walk in them. I agreed as the spectacle of a male being forced to walk in high heels, with a female wielding a flogger, was nothing less than hilarious.

Next, I was ordered to cunt fuck Shannon as she lie face down, securely bound and gagged on the couch. I repositioned her, so that her legs extended over the couch elbows and put two pillows underneath her stomach to prop her up. It would have been much easier were her ankles and legs not tied together, but Laura was not about to change the arrangement.

For the next ten minutes I cunt fucked her from behind. Like most bitches in the same situation, she attempted to deny me the satisfaction of knowing she experienced orgasm. I varied the speed of my thrusts, and she fought the urge for nearly five minutes before being unable to hold out any longer.

Finally, I ejaculated and withdrew from her. Frankly, she was a turn off, especially her vaginal dryness, and deserved a wimp like Dan as a partner. I have fucked my share of women and wished Laura had selected someone else to abduct.

All the time I was fucking his girlfriend, Laura was continuing to taunt Dan, stroking his cock, and making disparaging remarks as to his size and sexuality.

Dan was made to kneel on the floor, with a rope hogtie added to his handcuffs, leaving him no choice than to watch his girlfriend friend being fucked. A dominatrix can be so cruel when her submissive is a male, at least Laura had assured me previously she would never make me ass fuck a male.

While I consider myself a strong willed dominant, I fear the day when I incur Laura's disfavor. She once joked about forcing me to be submissive to another male, however I took it seriously. One time to demonstrate her prowess, she shocked me with her stun gun and hogtied me, despite the fact I put up a good struggle.