Kidnapping of a Were Pt. 06

Story Info
KIDNAPPING OF A WERE PART 6
1.1k words
4.9
772
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie and everyone went to the Alpha's house, Guards and staff had checked the house and all the rooms were prepped to fancy hotel standards. Everyone went to bed with a promise to meet later in the day.

An entire house was raised by the intercom call woke everyone just before 10:30 AM stating a meal would be ready in an hour. Everyone staggered into the smorgasbord with heavily loaded tables which were quickly lightened,

Before going into the Family Room with her guests Carrie called and invited her parents and Brie to come visit in four days.

In the Family, they all sat around visiting and getting to know each other for the first time or better. Carrie saw Jason watching her from across the room until she waved him over.

"Ok fess up Jason AKA Patchouli Man and the Black Warrior. What's going on with you?" she asked.

"Alright. Do want the reader's digest version or one that will answer most if not all of your questions?" he inquired. After a moment's thought, she answered "For some reason, I think you'll be around so give me the long version. Please set on my right downwind. Your scent is overpowering to me."

"No problem, but I'll talk to my little sister about this problem when I see her.

During the 4 years I attended high school I wrestled. We went to state finals 3 out of the 4 years and I won my weight classes twice. I missed once with the measles and once for a pack obligation.

When I graduated I received a scholarship at the college I wanted to attend, but it was for a full academic ride only. They had no sports programs but had an ROTC that was shared with another college 20 miles away, which I joined for one weekend a month plus 3 times a year of extensive training.

I found work with room and board at a local gym. This allowed me to work, study, and exercise with friends.

On one Thursday night, a friend of the owner was complying that one of his wrestlers, who I knew from competing in high school. didn't have a match. I stupidly said, "Just hire an anoxic 14-year-old girl for his match and he might beat her." The manager said, "Do you think you could beat him?" Again stupidly I said, "I have for years when we competed in high school tournaments." "Ok. We'll come here and see if you're bragging or what. When can we do this?" he asked. I answered, "I'm busy with school and ROTC till late Sunday afternoon."

The owner of the gym told us he would be there at 4 Sunday afternoon and he would be in my corner.

During ROTC I talked to my commander, a fellow high-ranking pack member, about possibly wrestling pro. He said to it with provisos. 1. Wear gear so I wouldn't be recognized. 2. Wear hidden silver, so I couldn't change by accident. I agreed.

Sunday I slipped away a few minutes early. Everyone was there, so we talked a bit before I went to change into clothes similar to what I wore competing in high school.

After warm-ups and sparring, we were going to have our first freestyle match when Carl, the manager, told us to remove our shirts. When he saw the large birthmark on my back he took a few pictures with his phone before we started.

Being freestyle Joe and I both tried to best the other in inventive ways. I was and am a lifelong fan of types of wrestling. Twice I saw an opening for a Japanese move and the third time applied it. After he tapped out. We went at it again. To make a long story shorter he either was pinned or tapped out four more times. Afterward, everyone asked me about my unusual moves. I laughed and said "My little sister got hurt in an accident when she was nine and our doctor told our parents the best thing for her was extensive gymnastics.

Carrie stopped him for a moment with the question "You and your little sister are very close." To which Jason nodded yes. "Her name is? She added. "Janis, but everyone calls her J. "Thank you. Please continue" Carrie said.

I took her in an ATV, because my parents were busy running things, till I was big enough to drive a pickup. I would set around until they got me involved in every class. When I started wrestling they would pick her up with the students after school and I would go to pick her up after practice. I would practice with her till her classes with over when I got there.

The coaches were impressed with my mobility and balance and they urged me to continue. I did both in high school and college for a couple of reasons,

When I went "Pro" I wore a warrior mask and they put a stain over my birthmark to make me an armed warrior. A quick side story after I was a Pro about six months I was in Mexico competing and the trainer cleaned my back, which was slightly sunburned from the beach, with a stinging cleaner and sponged on the stencil with the black goop the normal two times. My back stung and it itched the entire 3 rounds of the tag match. Afterward, in the shower, I applied the normal cleaner, but it didn't come off and it has never faded since it happened three years ago. The only good part of this is when I change only my birthmark comes thru faded into my fur.

After I graduated 3 1/2 years ago I was commissioned into the Reserves and was instantly placed on active duty and sent to the desert. About 3 months ago I returned to the States and resigned from my commission. Last month when I was hired by the Sheriff's office I enrolled in college. I found out that with all the remote classes I took plus all the classes I had to take normally with the reserves they stated I needed 2 or 3 specific classes for my master's degree with more left over for my PHD." He stated.

"What are your degrees in?" asked Carrie.

"Biochemistry, HR, Business Management, and a College Teaching Certificate. Why? He asked.

"I just wondered. But why HR? She asked.

Jason seemed slightly flustered when he said "My parents wanted me to help with internal relationships of their pack, the resorts, and the village around them."

"Which pack?"Carrie asked.

'The Angel Fire pack. Dad and Mom are joint Alpha pack leaders and the pack jointly owns Resorts and Dude Ranches. So having someone trained to work out problems is very helpful. We even had successful Zoom meetings and negotiations from the desert.