Kidnapping of a Were Pt. 05

Story Info
KIDNAPPING OF A WERE PART 5
1.5k words
4.66
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Cobble family, Carrie knew she had a problem to cope with or tackle.

When she and Ken entered a long dead-ended road everything on it looked like a dilapidated version of a southern trailer park with un-mowed lawns, equipment that was hazarded parked looking abandoned, and the houses trying to fall in.

Before entering the road they dropped off four armed guards plus they had four more with them.

The inhabitants of the street were gathered on a huge front-covered porch of your atypical biker bar/cafe at the end of the road.

A midsize muscular male and female couple walked out from the crowded porch. Both were dressed in well-worn biker t-shirts, loose blue jeans, and croc shoes. Missing were the expected tattoos, and piercings because when you changed they came with you. Usually painfully and always obvious. Not a good thing.

He stated "So you're our new Alpha (with a slight hesitation). What do you want with us?"

Carrie answered "Yes! I am the new Alpha! We are checking on all the buildings I now own and all the people living here. None of you were evicted when asked to. Why?"

"You can't order us around! What are you a female Alpha going to do about it? Cry?" the male asked.

"No! I have 3 options for all of you.

1. You all clean up this mess or leave.

2. I call the sheriff's department. Have them evict you while they check for illegal items.

3. You pick a champion and we do the same. Then you make the challenge to either concede or to the death. Then in an open circle, they fight with armed guards to ensure there is no outside help or any problems before or afterward.

OH Yes. We need to know which form the champions are going to be in. There will be no switching after the start. There will be cleaning and inspections before the challenge in both forms to ensure no more accidents like Larry's. I'll give you an hour to talk it over and decide.

Carrie, Ken, and the guards walked away around the end of the houses onto a partly blocked paved alleyway. From the rearmost of the houses were in well-maintained shape, a couple could have been in house and garden magazine. Before passing behind the bar was a single house its back matched its wrecked front. In the center of the bar were French doors which opened outward across from an opening into the forest that paths quickly branched off of.

Turning to the other side of the road they saw the same view without any unkempt houses.

As they neared the end of the road one of the guard's phones buzzed. He said "they're requesting we return.Please."

Standing in front of the bar were many additional people in the front. Many of them had Pledged Allegiance earlier.

The man and woman stepped forward again saying "Sorry for our last meeting. I'm Bart Coulter and this is my wife Mary. While you've been gone we've had an education about you and your treatment of our village. We were only told that you had killed the Alphas and had arrived to take over "Your" village. We were surprised to find out you had members of the World Council with you. Sorry! Can we start again?

We are not what we seem. We've kept our rough bad boy look in our street to keep the old Alphas away and scared.

We have by a verbal majority voted to Pledge Alliance to you. You've already allowed people to leave with their belongings and talked about them selling their homes and businesses with World Council's help."

From the back of the bar, a huge scruffy long-haired and bearded person pushed people out of his way yelling "I'm here to challenge you for control of this pack. I'm challenging you for Alpha Greg Putin; He'll be here later today to assume control of this pack. I'm his cousin Bryan Putin. Are you going to accept?" Carrie said simply "Yes."

"Fine. I will face your chumpion in human form to concede or be unable to continue.

Carrie instantly heard thru the pack leadership link "He always goes for Adam's apple thrush or a crotch kick intermingling with martial arts distance moves. He is limited close in moves because of excess muscle mass. He has a plate under the skin on the outside of his right arm."

At the same time, Brad and Char walked up with another person. He walked in front of her and said "Alpha can I be your champion? I'm qualified." Behind his back, Brad and Char nodded infaticly. Yes.

Carrie looked at the person in front of her. Over 6' about a muscular 230 pounds well defined with short trimmed hair and beard. He wore 2 rings - a college and a military, on a short chain around his neck, with a nice shirt and pants.

As she approached him to talk she had to take several steps backward because of the perfumed smell.

Seeing her reaction he chucked "My little sister sprayed with my grandfather's Patchouli aftershave and it hasn't washed or worn off yet. Sorry! I'm Jason Bradshaw. I finished my Army Reserve active duty enlistment and now work for a local sheriff's department as a CSI while I finish a few more college courses.

Her parents said "We've known him and his family forever. He knows "too short is as bad as too long in this type of fight."

Carrie quickly decided yes. "I can't thank you enough for volunteering when you don't know me.

Jason said "You need to have me Pledge Alliance to you before the challenge, which she rapidly did. "I want to protect you and our pack. Hopeful we can talk after this is put to rest."Jason said. Before he left Carrie told Jason all the info she had from the leadership pack link.

Both combatants were taken into the bar locker rooms showered, inspected, and dressed in new clothes from the gift shop. Afterward, they exited from opposite sides of the bar into about a 20-foot square ring chalked onto the open grassed area before the bar.

Bart, acting as a referee from the center of the ring said "The rules are simple. This ends when one person concedes or can't continue. No form changes! This is an instant loss. Go for it as soon as I'm out of the way."

Bryan instantly tried a rush with his right arm extended. Jason bent sideways under the arm and placed a hard short jab to the underside of the extended arm, which caused it to spasm violently.

Spinning around Bryan went with a low roundhouse kick that Jason countered with a savage kick to his left thigh, which staggered him, but it allowed Bryan to rip the lower half of his shirt off. As Jason turned away someone from the crowd yelled "Shit. Look at that birthmark on his right side, that's the Black Warrior!"

Jason stepped back and gave a mini bow with his hands extended together for a Namaste Blessing before Bryan tried rushing which again Jason hopped aside and turned behind him grabbing both shoulders and placing both of his thumbs into the depressions momentarily. As he was performing this move he whispered in Bryan's ear, "Do you want to finish up here or in a medical suite for a couple of days or weeks?" After a moment he answered "Black Warrior finish me with a flourish, so I'm not embarrassed forever. Please!"

Jason pushed him away, and when Bryan turned, he jumped onto and off his shoulders with a half turn in midair. Grabbed him backward, flipped him in midair facedown into a face-down slam. Stepping behind him crossed his legs at the knees followed by a double reverse ankle lock until Bryan screamed and tapped out.

Jason pulled him to his feet and said "No hard feelings! There are two things you must do. First, call your cousin and tell him not to come, Second pointing to a man across the field. Have him give the special Black Warrior massage so you won't be hobbled up for a few weeks. The man came over with a friend of Bryan's and helped him away.

After everyone congratulated Jason they all queued up in sets of about 10 to Pledge Allegiance.

The last set caught Carrie by surprise. Bryan, a woman who introduced herself as Vivian, and two teenagers, Joey and Tiff, stepped up and introduced themselves as the Corrigans. She was dwarfed by at least 14" by her husband and children but when she spoke you knew who the head of the family was really. "Alpha I'm sorry about what my husband tried to do for his cousin. He, and I, thought it was for the best for everyone then. It won't happen again I promise! She stated before they Pledged Allegiance.

Afterward, Vivian said "you are welcome to see the inside of our house anytime to see it is very nice. Because of Bob and Larry, we made it look like a sty outside, and with Bryan working on repairing or making weapons on the front porch it kept them away. We will have everything to make you and everyone else proud in a couple of weeks.

Afterward, everyone got together for an impromptu buffet and music that lasted till the early morning.

KIDNAPPING OF A WERE PART 5