All Comments on 'Kiera's Passion'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Very nice story, nothing, but nothing, feels as good as a nice, hard cock sliding into your arse, then fucking you stupid, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it was only that easy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But all the sex is so rushed. So lacking in details. Almost boring.

Three stars.

piedadpiedadover 1 year ago

Nobody enjoys an ass fuck without lube and saliva IS NOT lube.

ph1lboyph1lboyover 1 year ago

great story, agree with a couple that the actual sex was over a bit quick, enjoyed the story though

ph1lboyph1lboyover 1 year ago

great story, agree with a couple that the actual sex was over a bit quick, enjoyed the story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree- great story and build up, but where is the LUBE! And the sex was so rushed, especially when there was such great detail in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lube is NOT necessary, and completly wrecks the sensation! Your body produces mucus which works perfectky as lube. Just a little spit to get started is all you need!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Refreshing tale of monogamous anal sex. Very well written. Very erotic. Ok so the next chapter tells how husband brings in friend for the DP, right? I guy can dream.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

A great storyline well paced with good detail in the characterisation and descriptions throughout the build up but the execution of the anal sex act took less than a quarter page with no embellishment or descriptive text at all.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Firstly this is a really good story, you built up the sexual tension nicely and we’re rooting for Kiera & Marco to make it as a couple, but the speed the story moves at after she received the dvd was just too fast and (for me) missed other vital parts.

We never understand why she has a deep fascination with anal and if she does why she said no originally, yes we know she has the Catholic guilt about sex bone deep in her, but the story needs an event in her past to explain why it’s “her fantasy”. The other thing that I feel is missing is any kind of proper experimentation or preparation, the ideal time for that would have been for her friend to drop a “starter pack” off with the dvd or the more usual 24hr delivery and for Marco to come home a few days later. As I said, the story worked well on its own, but like Columbo says you need to provide “Time, opportunity and motive” and this applies to out of character sex as well.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️ as I enjoyed it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Good beginning.

Anal happened much too automatically. And too fast.

Needed more dialog during watching the CD. How did each react to what they were watching on the screen? Wasn't there at least a bit of reluctance/trepidation that had to be overcome before she zoomed ahead?

There should have been at least some copying/imitating what they were watching.

Much too rushed.

Three stars.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

A good story. And a story that I'd LOVE to live. I've only gotten anal twice - and that was literally by accident. I want to lick, suck and fuck a woman's ass until she has a splashing, nectar flow that will drown me as I suckle her cunt.

Client8Client8about 2 months ago

Really, really good. Just the right length to explain her hesitation, then curiosity, then needy, and finally quenched unabashed satisfaction. Keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Very sexy story 4 stars. The inner need was hot, but the digressions interrupting the sex (when reader is primed for it) could have been shorter or removed. The sex itself was pretty true that she cums at full penetration and he cums quick from all that excitement. I also think there should have been a teaser conversation with friend Angela at the end. But all that is just feedback - after reading others. Great wirk thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

SIMILAR Stories