Kiki The Fuck Slave

Story Info
Kay runs away from her strict family to become Kiki a slave.
875 words
3.88
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay lived in an extremely strict family for 20 years and hated it but not for the reason one might think. She had a fetish for being treated like a bitch but hated that her family was anti nudity and against sex. Kay hated the dresses she wore and was at her happiest when she was naked while bathing. She knew her parents were looking for a man to give her to that had their same ideals and she knew she had to get away but she had a hard time since she was always locked in at night to make sure she couldn't escape. When her parents introduced her to Todd she knew it was time. On one of their date she saw her chance as he went to the bathroom she ran out of the restaurant and stripped naked. She ran with joy and went to the first man she could find and begged him to fuck her. She eagerly sucked him off, rode his cock and covered herself in his cum getting it all in her red hair and all over her body. She was filled with joy and knew what she needed to do.

She went down the street and looked for the first slave training center she could find fucking anyone she saw on the way there and entered. She went to the man at the front desk and told him sir I would like to become a personal fuck slave.

The man was surprised, "Well we don't get many volunteers most bitches don't want to become fuck slaves since they don't want to do manual labor." He looked up and saw her with a smile her hair everywhere and covered head to toe in cum. He smiled too and said, "oh I understand you love being a bitch and escaped some crazy backwards thinking family."

Kay was shocked and answered in her sluttiest voice, "how do you know that master?"

He replied with a grin, "because I see it all the time and it seems like we will not need to be giving you much training. What is your name?"

"Kay," she said in the same voice.

"Oh how sweet and innocent but you need a new name to suit your new life, you are Kiki now.

"Thank you master," Kiki said and sucked him off having him cum all over her. She was put in a cage with two dildos and began to play with herself. She cummed all over herself and went to bed filled with joy.

The next morning she began her training she was trained how to serve men and how to treat other bitches she works with.

Kiki was a quick learner and an ideal slave. She sucked every cock she saw, she enjoyed being bathed in cum almost as much as the taste of it, she felt withdrawal without a cock in at least one of her holes, couldn't stand wearing any clothes and always thanked her masters for what they gave her. She also showed her amazing skills doing all kinds of jobs to take care of her master's home. She was quickly put up for auction and sold for millions, being bought by Mr. White.

He was a demanding master who expected the best from his slaves and had a hierarchy of power for the slaves so they were always fighting for a little power. Kiki being the new bitch naturally was the bottom bitch of the house.

On her first day she was forced down by the other girls as they shoved dildos into her pussy ass and mouth. They cummed all over her and Kiki eagerly took it all in. The other girls smiled and wanted to see how far they could go. They all took shits on her and told her to rub it on herself and she obeyed, even putting it in her hair, she also ate it eagerly without being told. She then begged them to piss on her and let her drink it.

Her master watched this on the camera really liked her and loved that she was the most spineless bitch he owned. He knew that he could market this skill.

Soon he started a whole business around Kiki and how spineless she was. He live streamed videos of her and let people pay to do whatever they wanted and promised a million dollar reward to the first person to tell Kiki to do something and have her refuse.

No person ever managed to do this although they tried. No matter if she was told her to ride a massive dildo for a week straight, or drink a swimming pool full of cum, or even lick clean an entire slut zoo including the pets. She was completely obedient and was famous for it.

Her former family was ashamed as they saw her and refused to take any interviews about Kiki.

Kiki loved everything she had to do and would obey no matter what. She loved being treated like a bitch and couldn't wait for the next thing she wad asked to do. Her pussy and ass were super loose and you could fit almost anything up them and Kiki loved that and her life.