Ana Becomes a Kitty

Story Info
Ana reluctantly decided to become a cat slave.
1k words
3.15
5.1k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana has been dreading this day for the last few years. Today she turned 18, although most would be excited she was not she is an orphan and has been in an orphanage for years. Today she is going to be kicked out into the street butt naked and forced to live on her own. Since she is a girl she can't own property, clothes and the only money she can have is what she can carry which is not much since she can only work if she has a man that approves of it who gets all the money.

Ana is ashamed as she strips naked and is forced to go to the mysterious exit ceremony. Her long black hair is draped over her boobs and her hands cover her pussy and ass. She walks down the hall and hears people whistle at her. Her face is red as she enters the room and hopes that she will get something to help her out but she quickly realizes she is wrong.

She looks around and sees many of the young men that she knew over the years and a few of the men in charge of the orphanage. They all had their dicks out and she knew she had to comply or they could enslave her.

"Happy birthday Ana, let's make your 18th birthday special by taking your virginity." They all said.

Ana began to cry as her ass pussy and mouth were all filled with dicks. She was forced to jerk off three more with her hands and feet. One by one her body parts were covered in cum and it dripped everywhere. She was then tossed outside into the rain which she was glad for even though she hated being wet she was glad to get the cum out off of her.

After getting most of the cum off of her she began to walk away and tried to find somewhere she could sleep. When she entered the park she slipped and fell into mud and broke down and began to cry herself to sleep hoping she would drown in the mud.

She dreamed of her life before her dad died. Her father was not a wealthy man but had enough money to keep his wife free and and partially dressed (a bra, sandals and booty shorts) and support her gymnastics career. Her father told her that he would make sure she had a good husband that would treat her well. Her mother was even willing to be naked for a time so her daughter would not be naked.

Then her father was killed in a car crash when she was 14 and everything changed. Her mother was forced to strip and was quickly sold. Ana watched as her mother was dragged away from her and she promised she would never wind up like her.

She felt odd feeling in her pussy, she jumped up and after rubbing the mud off her eyes she saw a puppy girl behind her. She looked at her and said, "bad girl."

A man laughed and grabbed his pets leash. He looked at her and tossed her a few dollars. "Sorry for my pets behavior but you should know you have to accept these things unless you find a husband or a master finds you," he explained.

She thanked him, cleaned the mud off of her in the lake and then walked away to a store to get some food. She was fucked 3 times in her way there twice while getting food and once more by the cashier. She went into an alley and began to eat. She poured a carton of milk into a pack of cereal. She had to go head first into it since she had no spoon. After finishing milk dripped from her face and she licked it up.

A year later.

Ana was cold, covered in cum and eating some expired tuna. She found no men that wanted to be with her just men that wanted to fuck her. She gave up on cleaning up the cum off of her a few months ago. She was tired of how she was treated and wanted it to end.

She was considering becoming a pet slave so her mind could be broken and live a life of joy unlike the one she lived now. The only thing that held her back was the promise she made to herself. But her will broke down less and less each day.

If it happened she knew she would become a cat, since she hated dogs and water, loved milk and was flexible enough to lick herself clean which she was tempted to do now if she cared enough. Instead she bent over and began to suck the milk from her boobs to drink.

She laid down to go to sleep as a drunk man stumbled down the alley. He saw her and stumbled towards her. "Hey girlie, I need to take a dump open up to take it in. She looked up at him as he first shot piss at her going down her throat and all over her face. He then shoved his ass over her face and released diarrhea all over her face. She tried ti get up but he kept his boot on her and told her to eat it. Crying for the first time in a while she forced the shit down her throat as the man laughed and walked away.

She threw up and continued to cry like a baby. After waking up the next morning she went to her local pet shop and had herself converted to become a cat girl.

After she signed her life away she was told her name was now Cum Kitty, she did not care, she knew she was going to become a cum guzzling whore and felt like this name was appropriate. She deserved this name for being a weak piece of shit who gave up on her life. But overall she was done with life being so hard and was glad it was all over.

To be continued...