All Comments on 'Killer Blonde 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Good story, and I enjoyed the twist at the end - never saw that coming!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
ConditionalTense

Notice that the fantasies are written as conditionals. The reality is written in the present tense. The Sappho scene at the end is conditional. The only tale twist is Humongous Hubby predeceasing his Slovenly Sweetblood Sweetie!

The other twist is not in the tale, it is in the classification. This chapter has NO LW, it is a pure Fantasy & Incest cross! Why spend SO much time establishing a non-continuing character who has a very limited impact in developing the remaing characters. There is no mention that Sweetie or Daughter are aware of his fetish, so that should not have affected them in any way! It also leaves We-The-Readers with NO Wife to be Loving . Of course LW COULD stand for Loving Widows, but that would leave WTR with no one to BTB, or with whom to RAAC!

Should not rate yet ... to see if the remaing Chaps can justify the LW category for the series!

mopar_guymopar_guyover 5 years ago
You are...

You are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ONE OF YOUR WORST WRITTEN STORIES

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

You have a sick mind.

But you write fantastic stories.

5*.

bigurnbigurn10 months ago

Sadly, I only have 2 stars for this story/chapter. I couldn't get any sense of direction. Some of your stories, I like a lot... This one, was hard to find the point of, though ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES