Killer Cunt Licker Ch. 02

Story Info
Caitlin is happier on Earth 2, in her new role as a fuck pet.
6.6k words
4.7
10.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Honey, I'm home." Killer Frost called out as she came through the door of her latest hideout.

Killer Frost had done this just to amuse herself back when she was working alone, and it was not long ago that she had done it with her now dead husband, the thought distracting her with heartache for a moment. But it quickly past, because she was actually letting someone know she was here, and sure enough her little pet she affectionately called Killer Cunt Licker came crawling into view.

Just as any good pet should be, completely naked except for a collar, with a tag properly labelling her as the property of Killer Frost. Being human she didn't have a tail, but Frost had taken care of that by enforcing a strict rule where her little bitch had to wear a butt-plug at all times, most of them with a nice big bushy tail, making the brunette look like even more of a cute little pet.

In another life this woman had been Caitlin Snow of another Earth, but after proving herself such an amazing cunt licker, enough to earn her nickname, Frost just couldn't part with her. No, they had found a nice abandoned building and Frost made it clear that her doppelgänger belonged to her now, and wasn't going anywhere.

The then Caitlin had of course been reluctant to accept her new place in life, but it had taken surprisingly little training to turn her into a completely mindless fuck toy. Well, not completely mindless, as Killer Cunt Licker had saved them both by finding creative ways for them to hide from Zoom, the authorities, and even the friends of her pet eager to save her, and all Killer Frost had to do was not live up to her name as much as possible.

"Hello Mistress, how was your day." Caitlin asked brightly.

"Wonderful." Frost beamed, explaining while walking over to her throne of ice, "The heist went off without a hitch, and I was able to unload most of the diamonds, while still saving myself a few trinkets, like this."

After sitting down on her throne Frost held out a diamond bracelet casually, and Caitlin quickly jumped on the opportunity to complement her owner, "It's beautiful. Especially on you, Mistress."

"It is, isn't it?" Frost beamed, taking a close look at it for a few long seconds, before adding almost casually, "I thought about getting you something. Like maybe a few diamonds for your collar. But, we wouldn't want you to get ideas above your station, would we? Mmmmmmm no, you're nothing but a filthy little fuck toy, who exists to be used."

"Yes Mistress, I'm just a fuck toy! Your filthy little fuck toy!" Caitlin quickly agreed, "I exist for you to use. Mmmmmm, and I love it when you use me."

"I know you do. But you know what you have to do to earn that privilege, don't you Caity?" Frost grinned.

"Yes Mistress." Caitlin nodded, before lower her head and starting to beg, "Oh please Mistress, may I have the privilege of being used by you? Please? Oh God, please just use me for your pleasure. Please?"

Which of course made Killer Frost chuckle wickedly. Not just because of how shamelessly her fuck toy was begging, especially when compared to how hesitant she had been in the beginning, but the fact that between each sentence, and sometimes between every other word, the brunette placed a soft kiss to the white haired woman's high heel clad feet.

Just as Frost had trained her to do. Oh yes, Frost had literally trained her doppelgänger to kiss her feet to show who was superior, and who was inferior, and it was such an incredible mental high that she did it almost more than anything. Although it was nowhere near as pleasurable as some of the things which came next.

One really simple thing was taking off those high-heeled boots so the broken girl could kiss her Mistress's feet directly. After all, Frost hadn't needed to pay attention in med-school to know that the feet were extremely erogenous, and just a little attention could drive someone crazy, as long as the person doing it did it right.

And oh, her bitch had quickly become a master at it, especially when given enough time to suck on each one of Frost's toes, and then give all of her feet a good seeing too. However Frost was horny and impatient, and this was beginning to bore her, so she simply allowed her mirror image to place kisses at the top of her feet for a few long minutes before pushing them along to what she really wanted.

"Please Mistress, can I lick your pussy?" Caitlin eventually asked cautiously amongst her begging, and when that was met with silent approval, she really went all in on it, "Oh please, please can I lick your pussy? Please? I wanna worship it like the filthy little cunt licker I am! Please Mistress Frost, let me earn my true name. Let me be Killer Cunt Licker! That's who I am, who I was always meant to be. Let me prove it by worshipping your delicious twat with my unworthy tongue. Please? I'll do anything for the privilege of licking you. You know I will. You know that I'm nothing but your dirty little lezzie whore, who will do anything you want, because I lived to please you with my slutty little body in any way I can, so please, use me. Use me for my intended purpose. Please?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Frost grinned.

Caitlin moved back slightly, knowing what came next. Sure enough her Mistress stood up and slowly removed her clothes, until she was standing there in all her glory. She even stood there for a few long seconds, allowing Caitlin to just admire that beautiful sight, before Mistress Frost sat down and looked at her expectantly.

Again, knowing what was expected of her Caitlin then immediately return to grovelling at the feet of her doppelgänger, before slowly beginning to make her way up one of those long legs and to her ultimate prize, where she could once again get the privilege of proving she knew her place. That she was Mistress Frost's cunt licker. That her true name was Killer Cunt Licker.

Of course deep down Caitlin knew that she should have more self-respect, that she shouldn't let anyone use her this way, but maybe especially not her evil doppelgänger. It was wrong on so many levels, and her friends would be disgusted if they could see her now, but Caitlin just couldn't help it. She needed to be dominated like this.

She craved it, and it felt like only Killer Frost could truly give it to her. So not only had she barely tried to escape before giving up, but she now did whatever her evil mirror-image wanted her too. Anything. With one obvious exception. After all, if she was going to allow herself to be this broken, she could at least use it to help the world in some small way.

"Did you kill anyone today?" Caitlin asked softly, her lips hovering over her Mistress's cunt.

"Does it really matter?" Frost grumbled, and then after a brief silence reluctantly added, "No one who didn't deserve it, now eat me you needy little bitch!"

"Thank you Mistress, you make me so happy." Caitlin beamed, before leaning forward.

Her conscious now clear Caitlin stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of Mistress Frost's pussy and slowly slid it upwards. As always her eyelids fluttered closed and she let out a soft moan of delight as she was greeted with her favourite ever taste, that being Mistress Frost's cunt.

Which as always made her wonder whether she would love other pussies this much, or that it was just the twisted fact they were basically the same person, only under very different circumstances. She had her suspicions, but this wasn't the time to focus on that. No, it was time for Caitlin to fulfil her role as Killer Cunt Licker, and please the pussy of Killer Frost, who naturally let out a cry, followed by a long moan, which completely drowned out any sound Caitlin might have made.

That was usually the case at this point, as was the fact that it was immediately followed up by Mistress Frost giving her usual encouragement, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, good girl. Good little cunt licker! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, just like that. Live up to your name, Killer Cunt Licker, and fucking lick my cunt like the dyke whore you are! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick me, ah fuck!"

At this stage it was unlikely that there would be any spacific command given, and Mistress Frost was simply enjoying herself, but Caitlin made sure to listen out carefully, just in case. Also, she just loved the wonderfully wicked words that her Mistress gleefully gave her. Which was embarrassing and shameful, but it was true.

Those words warmed Caitlin's submissive heart, just like the feeling of Mistress Frost stroking her hair affectionately, like the pet she was, as she continued lapping away at her tasty treat. Oh yes, in that moment Caitlin Snow knew true happiness as she settled into a long, steady cunt licking, and thus was again living up to her name, just like her owner wanted.

Killer Frost meanwhile was debating what she wanted. Because there was nothing she loved more than coming home after a long days work, sitting down in front of the TV, and having her lesbian sex slave worshipping her pussy for hours until she came into that hot little mouth of hers, and all over her beautiful face. And it was very tempting to do that now. Very, very tempting.

However, as was increasingly the case, Frost prefered the long worship to wait until later, and for Caitlin to just get her off nice and quickly. Especially given that she had been thinking about this moment, and others with her wonderful little Caity, all day long, which was honestly becoming a problem.

Because having her own sex slave was one thing. Hell, in her opinion everyone should have their own Caitlin Snow at their beck and call, and if they were honest, a lot of people would probably love to fuck their doppelgänger, as there was no thrill like it. But having actual feelings for that doppelgänger?

Of actually caring what they thought, to the point where she was smiling after Caitlin expressed her gratitude at not killing any innocent people? That was worrying, especially given how devastating it was to loose the last person she actually cared about. Which only solidified the fact that she needed to cum nice and hard now, so that she'd be distracted from such thoughts. Really showed this woman she was nothing to her, but Killer Cunt Licker, and an excellent little fuck hole.

"More! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, give me more you shameless little rug muncher! Come on, please your Mistress! Oh yes, please me, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!" Frost cried out joyfully, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I knew it! I knew it wouldn't take much to get my Caity to give her Mistress what she wanted. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, just like that, you nasty little muff diver, oh fuck yeah, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking eat me! Eat my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, eat me! Oh fuck! Fuck! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

Sure enough Frost barely got started giving her sex slave orders before Caitlin was increasing the force behind her licks, and more importantly increasing the attention to her. Because just as she had trained her to do, Caitlin initially teased her Mistress's clit with that first long, slow lick, but from then on it was more sporadic, and barely lingered on it.

Then once Caitlin had the permission she had been waiting for Killer Cunt Licker became Killer Clit Licker, hitting that needy clit with every other stroke of her tongue, and then with every stroke, and then finally just lingering on it until Frost gave her permission to send her over the edge. Which of course she wanted to do immediately, but after jumping straight to the passionate pussy licking Frost decided to do her best to hold back for as long as she could, for the sake of her reputation.

Even then she probably didn't hold back for nearly long enough, although Frost was beyond caring when she cried out, "Fuck me, oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue you filthy little dyke. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, make your Mistress Frost proud! Make me proud by tongue fucking me just like I taught you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty face! Oh yes Killer Cunt Licker, mmmmmmmmm, earn your fucking name, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Again, it didn't take long for Caitlin to obey, and she very much impressed her owner, by sliding her tongue down from her clit to her entrance, and lingering there for a few long seconds. Maybe even longer than last time Caitlin had tried this, making Frost seriously consider punishing her for this. After all, she couldn't just let her keep getting away with it.

But it felt really, really good, so it was hard to complain. Especially given that, just as it was becoming annoying Caitlin pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into the other woman's cunt, making Frost cum so hard that she could barely think coherently. Just as the following climaxes would make sure that it was hard for her to remember why she was mad, even later when she had time to recover.

Caitlin removed her tongue as soon as her Mistress came so she could wrap her lips around Mistress Frost's entrance and swallow as much of that heavenly liquid as she possibly could. Technically, this was something she had been trained to do, although that was simply by being given the privilege of worshipping this goddess like this.

Oh yes, there was so much about eating pussy which just came naturally to Caitlin Snow, something which made her feel very proud of herself in moments like this. In moments where she was able to make her Mistress cum nice and hard all over her face, and more importantly, in her mouth so she could swallow her favourite liquid in the entire world, and the one that she craved above all others, even better Mistress Frost's regular cunt cream.

Perhaps truly proving herself worthy of her nickname Killer Cunt Licker swallowed every drop of cum from that first orgasm, and then shoved her tongue back inside her owner to get more. This time Caitlin had the opportunity to tongue fuck her the more dominant woman, and she loved every second of it, especially as Mistress Frost shoved her face as deep as it would go into her twat, meaning that her entire world became Killer Frost.

Soon she made her Mistress cum again, the process repeating over and over again, which Caitlin wished could last forever. Even when Mistress Frost started regularly grinding into her face, making it difficult for her to breathe, as all she wanted to was please the other woman.

Just when Caitlin was feeling faint Mistress Frost pulled her face out of her cunt, even graciously giving her a few long seconds to capture her breath before she kneeled down to capture her lips with her own. Right before she did that Mistress Frost stroked Caitlin's face gently and stared into her eyes in a way which suggested that while her heart may be cold, the villain felt something for her doppelgänger.

Perhaps that she even loved her, a thought which made Caitlin's submissive heart flutter before she found herself melting into yet another passionate kiss. One in which Mistress Frost was tasting her own cum and pussy juices on Caitlin's lips and tongue, and even inside her mouth itself, which only enhanced the amazing sensations of it all.

"That was sooooooo good." Frost purred once she broke the kiss several minutes later, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, my little Killer Cunt Licker has more than earned her name today."

"Thank you Mistress." Caitlin preen proudly.

"So much so in fact, I think she's earned a reward..." Frost revealed, before briefly testing her pet, "Huh? Is that what you think Caity? Do you think you deserve a treat?"

"No." Caitlin shook her head, "I'm just your fuck toy Mistress Frost. I don't truly deserve anything. Mmmmmmmm, but thank you so much for giving me the privilege of earning my true name, and allowing me to lick your yummy cunt. It was so tasty, as always. And, if you want to reward me, because you feel I have earnt it, I will gladly take it. I will take anything you give me like the bitch I am."

"Well said pet." Frost laughed, perhaps making it a bit obvious what she wanted as she further pushed, "And how should I reward you?"

"Anyway you want, Mistress Frost." Caitlin quickly replied, beaming happily, particularly as she said the next few words, "I'm yours. You can do anything you want to me, because I'm yours. I will always be yours. Please Mistress Frost, fuck me however you want. Please just use me. Oh God yes, I want to be used. Please Mistress Frost, use me for your pleasure."

"Huh, getting a bit close to what you want there, Caity." Frost briefly scolded, before grinning again, "But I suppose it's understandable when a muff munching dyke gets her fix. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, her head gets all fuzzy, and stupid. Luckily Mistress Frost is here to take care of you, mmmmmmmm, to give you what you want. So be a good pet, and get on all fours on the bed, while I get my strap-on."

"Yes Mistress Frost, thank you Mistress Frost." Caitlin beamed and then quickly obeyed.

The broken fuck pet then waited in that position patiently while her Mistress retrieved a nice big strap-on dildo, something which as always she attached to herself menacingly in front of Caitlin.

Only instead of inspiring fear and arousal like it did the first time, now it only caused her pure excitement, as even just a hint of this was able to turn her on, and going down on another woman for that matter, and there was no fear as she knew she could enjoy every second of what came next. Especially as Mistress Frost then covered that cock with plenty of lube, telling Caitlin exactly what was going to happen next, otherwise known as Caitlin's favourite thing in the world. Other than eating pussy, of course.

"You see this Caity? Huh? Well... every, single, inch of it is going up that slutty little ass of yours." Frost explained, enjoying the way that Caitlin's eyes lit up from hearing what was about to happen to her, "Oh yeah, I'm going to butt fuck you Caitlin. I'm going to stuff your ass full of my cock, pound your shit hole hard and deep and leave it gaping wide open. Like I always do. But you won't even care how wide your ass hole is, or how much it hurts to sit down, or do anything, because I'm about to make you cum so fucking hard and frequently that you'll beg for more like the shameless little anal whore you are. That you always were, and that I showed you that you were. Oh yes, Caitlin Snow was always an anal whore just waiting to be ass fucked, mmmmmmm, and now she's my anal whore. Isn't that right Caity?"

"YES! Yes, mmmmmmmm, I'm your whore Mistress Frost. Your shameless little anal whore." Caitlin eagerly confessed, "I'm your shameless little anal whore who won't care how much this is going to hurt her later, mmmmmmmm, or how embarrassing it will be. I just want your cock in my ass. Please give it to me. Please Mistress Frost, butt fuck me like the shameless little anal whore I am!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Frost grinned wickedly, walking around her pray, and then ordering, "Spread your cheeks Caity. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, show me your sexy little bitch hole which I'm about to fuck. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, that's it, good girl. Show me my favourite little fuck hole."

"Yes Mistress Frost." Caitlin replied softly and quickly did as she was told.

Frost took a few long seconds to admire the beautiful sight in front of her, not only that of the once prim and proper scientist face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks wide apart for her, but showing off that furry tailed butt-plug which was still firmly entrenched within her backside.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12