Killer Cunt Licker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so very cute, and the perfect reminder that this girl was nothing but her bitch. Her anal loving bitch, Frost thought with a wicked grin. Then she grabbed hold of the plug, pulled it out about halfway and then pushed it back in, teasing her precious Caity, and honestly herself, with what was to come. And also, if she was being honest with herself, to make the penetration easier on them both, but mostly Caitlin, who she had grown to care for. Not that she was about to tell her that.

Another reason was that she just enjoyed making the prim and proper Caitlin Snow flustered for her, and even whine adorably in pleasure, but also clearly frustration. Not that her bitch really complained of course. No, Caitlin was far too well trained for that, but it was clear the next minute or so was torturous for her.

Truth be told, it was a bit torturous for Frost as well, but it was one which she honestly kind of enjoyed. Of course it was only matter of time before she pulled out that plug and replace it with her cock, briefly pausing to reach around and shoved the plug directly into the mouth of her precious Caity. Who of course, being a well trained ass to mouth slut, moaned happily at the taste of her own butt and started ravenously sucking it off.

The little butt slut then moaned even louder as the head of Frost's cock slid into her widely stretched butt hole like a hot knife through butter, just the way they both liked it. Oh yes, Frost couldn't stand the idea of Caitlin having a closed butt hole. Not when that pretty little fuck hole was clearly designed to be open 24/7 as a sign of Caity's sluttyness, and more importantly Frost's dominance over her.

So the once pure and innocent Caitlin Snow was forced to wear a nice wide butt-plug at all times, except when her back hole was too stretched to take it. Like it would be once her Mistress Frost was done dishing out the kind of brutal rectum wrecking this shameless little anal whore clearly deserved.

Given the near non-stop anal sex they had Caitlin's slutty little ass hole could take the entire length of her Mistress's dick up it, and all the nasty little butt slut would do was cry out in mostly pleasure. Especially when she was sucking on a butt-plug, flavoured with her own ass. Something which Frost had done a few times, mostly just to see if she could.

However that wasn't what she was going to do now. No, Frost mostly liked to take her time with the ass stuffing, simply because she adored the sight of her dick slowly invading Caitlin's slutty little ass hole inch by glorious inch, especially when it was on perfect display for her, like it was now thanks to Caitlin continuing to spread her cheeks. And again, going slow was simply easier on her girl.

Caitlin also preferred a slow butt stuffing, as it gave her time to savour the pleasurable feeling of Mistress Frost re-staking her claim on her ass, and more importantly every part of her. Oh yes, this moment perfectly stated that Caitlin belonged to Mistress Frost. In fact, it was probably better than anything else when it came to making that crystal clear.

Well, that and the butt sex itself. Although, making Caitlin cum like the little butt bitch she was may have made it slightly clearer. And oh, Caitlin definitely loved that thought. But for now, she was more than content with feeling inch after inch of dildo sliding into her butt, especially when she was spreading her cheeks and further proving her submission.

It also helped initially that she got to suck on the butt-plug, as Caitlin had become addicted to the taste of her own ass. It was just so naughty, and definitely something she wouldn't have done for anyone except her Mistress Frost. True, it was much better when it was a bigger toy, like Mistress Frost's strap-on. More anal juice to clean that way.

Also, it normally meant she'd just been brutally butt fucked, something Caitlin now lived for. Of course it was better to be now getting ass fucked, which more than made up for the fact that she ran out of tasty butt cream to clean off the plug, leaving her to just suck on plastic for a few long minutes while the anal violation continued.

Then after what felt like a lifetime Mistress Frost's thighs finally came to rest against Caitlin's meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big strap-on dildo was now buried within her bowels. Something which both identical women savoured for a few long minutes, before the sodomy was officially started.

In that time Mistress Frost lowered her body down until she was pressing herself against Caitlin's back, which made the sub whimper around the plug simply because she could feel her Dom's boobs, and hard nipples, pressing into her back. Then it got even better as Mistress Frost slid her hands round to cup Caitlin's tits, and kiss her neck, before providing some of that wonderful dirty talk they both loved so much.

"You feel that Caity, huh? That's every inch of me inside of you." Frost whispered with delight into Caitlin's ear, "That's every, single inch of my big girl cock inside your slutty little ass you fucking anal whore! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh it is. How does it feel? Huh? How does it feel to have your queer butt widely stretched for a girl cock!"

"It feels amazing, Mistress Frost." Caitlin moaned happily, struggling to reply because of how she loved the full to bursting sensation, "I feel soooooooo full, mmmmmmmm, you're so deep inside of me, and I love it. I love how you fill me, mmmmmmmm, and how you fuck me. Oh please, fuck me! Fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm, fuck my gay butt with your big girl cock!"

With that Mistress Frost lifted herself up with a wicked chuckle and took a firm hold of Caitlin's waist again, like she had throughout the ass stuffing, except during the very beginning when she'd been holding the dildo of course.

Caitlin whimpered at the loss of feeling her Mistress so close to her, but it was definitely for the best, as the intimacy was overwhelming her, and getting her far closer to cumming than she wanted at this stage. Oh yes, Caitlin wanted to be sodomised for as long as possible so she could savour the sheer joy that was Mistress Frost taking her ass. Although she once again got very close to cumming just from feeling her butt beginning to be fucked.

In fact, just the feeling of that cock slowly sliding out of her ass gave Caitlin a sense of pleasure, although thankfully she also felt disappointed, empty and unloved not to feel Mistress Frost's full length inside of her anymore. Which of course was a fleeting thought, as Mistress Frost was soon sliding that dick back inside her butt, making Caitlin feel so very happy.

Especially as Mistress Frost then repeated the process, thrusting her hips back and forth and causing the dildo to pump in and out of Caitlin's slutty little ass hole, making it official, Caitlin Snow was being butt fucked by her Earth 2 doppelgänger Killer Frost, which of course was making the once prudish scientist cry out in pure pleasure.

She also moaned, gasped and whimpered as she was bombarded with the greatest pleasure she had ever known. Admittedly, there was a little discomfort as her forbidden orifice was reminded that it had been turned from one-way street, into practically a motorway, with traffic mostly entering her rather than the reverse.

But even the discomfort during the ass stuffing was something she'd come to enjoy, especially as she knew of the ecstasy which followed it. Which quickly followed once the sodomy got under way properly, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, whatever discomfort there was left quickly faded into a pure pleasure, which Caitlin got to enjoy for what felt like an eternity.

At first, that was because she wanted it too. They both did, as this was the perfect way to emphasise their roles in this relationship, while both enjoying incredible pleasure. However inevitably the desire to cum turned from wanting to an unbearable need, forcing Caitlin to beg for more.

Which would inevitably lead to even greater ecstasy, but it would also be the beginning of the end, and this moment more than anything else was what Caitlin lived for. To surrender the most intimate part of her body to a superior woman. To her Mistress, her owner, her everything. So she kept her mouth shut for as long as she could, but ultimately it just became too much.

"Harder!" Caitlin finally whimpered, becoming more desperate with every passing second, "Fuck me harder, ooooooooh, please Mistress Frost, pound my ass! Pound it hard and deep, ohhhhhhhhh, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, slam fuck my shit hole and make me squirt! Prove that I'm nothing but your anal loving bitch! Your lesbo sex slave! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, Killer Cunt Licker! Oh God, mmmmmmmm, wreck my little ass hole and make it gape! Make it gape wide for you! Please Mistress Frost, oh please, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Frost teased playfully, before ordering, "Then help me, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, help me destroy your bitch hole by bouncing your cute little booty back at me. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, bounce it good, ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah! Good girl. Good little anal whore! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bounce that fucking booty!"

Eagerly Caitlin took her hands off her butt cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours and started hammering herself back against her owner's thrusts. Which of course made Mistress Frost cackle with wicked delight, the Dom clearly enjoying the little show her sub was putting on for her.

Then once Caitlin had pushed herself to the very edge of climax Mistress Frost started hammering her slutty little ass hole with seemingly every ounce of strength she had right off the bat, instantly pushing Caitlin over the edge of that climax. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, melting the brunette's brilliant brain and making her unable to think for a while, with her last coherent thought being how lucky she was to be Mistress Frost's anal bitch.

Frost was thinking the same thing. And why wouldn't she? Oh yes, she truly had the perfect little anal bitch right here, and it hadn't even been hard to get to this point. No, Caitlin Snow had been a natural sub and butt slut, while she had been a natural Dom and butt buster, making them the perfect couple.

Something which Frost was once again proving by effortlessly making her bitch cum over and over again, chuckling wickedly as she did so. Also, smacking that juicy little bubble butt, making the cheeks jiggle even more than they were before, and they were jiggling a hell of a lot when she finally started to give her little anal bitch a serious ass pounding.

While even to her it kind of felt like she went from 0 to 60 the truth was, Frost was good, and slowly built up the pace. It was just at this stage it really didn't take much to make Caitlin cum for her. Or for her to cum herself, because while she was able to hold back for a little while the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Caitlin Snow just became too much for her, and she went crashing over the edge herself.

She was able to push herself through that climax, and several more, but sadly it would be the beginning of the end to their anal fun. Which of course, only inspired Frost to use every ounce of her strength to brutalise her doppelgänger's bottom, and even restart the possessive verbal abuse they both loved so much.

"MINE! YOU'RE MINE CAITY! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I FUCKING OWN YOU!" Frost screamed at the top of her lungs to get her point across at this stage, "YOU'RE MY FUCKING PROPERTY! OOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY ANAL WHORE, MY ASS SLUT, MY BUTT BITCH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE FUCKING KILLER CUNT LICKER YOU PATHETIC FUCKING CUNT! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MINE! MINE, MINE, MINE OHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She soon trailed off and became a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate, making her words crystal clear. That Caitlin Snow, and her perfect bubble butt, belonged to Killer Frost. They were her property, and no one was taking them from her. No one! Which again, just made them both cum even harder, which in the case of her poor little Caity was just too much, and she collapsed face down in complete exhaustion.

Which once again was proving her superiority, although Frost barely took a moment to grin wickedly to acknowledge this, before she began continuing to pound that slutty little bitch hole, practically trying to cause permanent damage, just as long as her conquest was clear.

Unfortunately even her stamina wasn't unlimited, and ultimately she was left with the choice, collapsing like a pathetic little bitch, like Caitlin had done, or stopping while she still had some energy left to act like a proper top. Admittedly, the former was extremely tempting, but Frost was just about able to stop herself at the last minute, and take a few long minutes to recover, while the full length of her dick was buried in Caitlin's butt.

Then with a wicked grin, she very slowly pulled her cock out of Caitlin's ass hole, moved back, and then admired her handiwork. God, she would never get tired of seeing this girl's ass gaping for her, Frost able to see deep into her double's rectum even without Caitlin spreading her cheeks.

"Spread your cheeks for me Caity." Frost ordered, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty gape."

"Yes Mistress Frost." Caitlin whimpered softly and did as she was told.

Caitlin tried to lift her ass into the air again, but she just didn't have the strength in that moment so she settled for simply reaching behind herself and spreading her cheeks wide apart while she lay flat. Which technically had been what Mistress Frost asked for, but they both knew that wasn't what she meant.

Luckily Mistress Frost was too busy staring at her gaping butt hole to care, and that fact combined with what she was doing actually gave Caitlin the strength to finally obey. Oh yes, what she was doing was so nasty, and it only got nastier when she pushed her ass into the air to do an even better job of exposing how well pounded her most intimate hole was.

"What are you, Caity?" Frost asked after a few long minutes of just enjoying the show.

"Your bitch Mistress Frost." Caitlin replied without hesitation, then clarified, "I'm your anal loving little bitch. Oh God, thank you for fucking my slutty ass Mistress Frost! Mmmmmmm, and making me your bitch."

"Good girl. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, such a polite little bitch. Just like I taught you." Frost purred with delight, before ordering, "Now get over here and suck my cock! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, really prove that you're my bitch by going ass to mouth for me. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, prove that my bitch is an ATM loving little slut! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

"Yes Mistress Frost, thank you Mistress Frost." Caitlin once again eagerly replied and obeyed.

Now she'd had a chance to recover, and more importantly been filled with adrenaline from exposing herself so lewdly, Caitlin was able to quickly turn around and crawl in between the legs of her Mistress. She then briefly paused to admire her prize, already salivating at the thought of what she was about to do. It wasn't so long ago that such a thing would have disgusted her, and in away it still did, but now that only made this whole process more enjoyable.

More importantly, she was pleasing Mistress Frost, and Caitlin would do anything in the name of that. And again, this was something she loved. So it wasn't long before the once prudish Caitlin Snow was closing her eyes, opening her mouth and leaning forward so she could give another woman a blow job. The other woman who had just sodomised her.

When she wrapped her lips around the cock which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels Caitlin shamelessly let out a loud moan of pleasure, both from the thought of what she was doing, and just from the taste of her own ass. She then savoured those two things for a few blissful seconds, before being to bob her head up and down the shaft in order to get more of the butt cream which she craved.

Which of course made her Mistress chuckle with wicked delight, which in turn made Caitlin's heart flutter. That was even more the case when Mistress Frost started gently and lovingly stroking her hair, and of course, start providing some of the encouragement which Caitlin had grown to love so much.

"Oooooooooh yessssssss, that's it Caity, suck it! Suck it like the whore you are!" Frost chuckled gleefully as her bitch continued cleaning her cock, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, suck my big dick clean of all your ass cream you filthy little ATM whore! Yessssssss, suck it good, mmmmmmm, suck it deep, ooooooooh yessssssss, get it all! Get every single drop of your butt juices you dirty little slut! Just like I taught you. Oh Caity, I'm so glad I kept you. It would have been such a waste to let you go back to your world, when you really are the perfect little cock sucker. And anal whore. Oooooooooooh, and most of all, cunt licker. Oh yes, your real name is Killer Cunt Licker bitch! Ohhhhhhhhh, and it always will be!"

If her mouth hadn't been full at the time Killer Cunt Licker would have happily agreed. She would have agreed to it all. That her true name was Killer Cunt Licker, that she was an ATM slut, an anal whore, a cunt licking lesbian slave, and whatever else her Mistress called her. Most of all, she was glad that Mistress Frost had kept her.

Because sure, she missed her life on Earth 1, especially helping her friends save the world, but that could never be more satisfying than being this wicked woman's little lezzie plaything. Her anal loving whore. Her Killer Cunt Licker. Which was a thought which made her smile lovingly up at Mistress Frost as she took that ass flavoured strap-on into her throat like the well-trained bitch she had become.

The End.

12