Killer Dreams Ch. 26-30

Story Info
I Think I Love You.
10.8k words
4.73
3.7k
9

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers

David Hardin's POV

Home on Lake Superior

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Talia and I worked well together, in and out of the bedroom. We were both starving by the time we got showered and dressed. By 'dressed,' I meant she had one of my sleeveless shirts on. It covered her while retaining easy access to her goodies. I'd pulled on flannel sleep pants, hard-sole slippers, and a sweatshirt. The deck was as far as I'd venture with the rain forecast for this afternoon.

I grilled the steak on the deck while she handled the eggs and toast. We sat at the dining table with her on my lap. I was feeding her with one hand while playing with her body with the other. If she were a slave, she'd be eating off the floor, but I didn't want a mindless servant, and it wasn't my kink. I wanted an intelligent, sexy woman who chose to look to me for everything in our private life. Feeding her helped to reinforce her submissive side. "Did you drive up here just to see me, Talia?"

"No, sir. I had work in Duluth and came over when I'd finished. They could have had someone local do it instead, but my Captain probably felt bad about bringing me back early last weekend." I fed her a piece of steak, then one for me. "I can't talk about the case, David."

"I would never ask you, Talia. I understand the ethics, and I'd never endanger your job." I told her about the cameras I'd seen on the highway. "As long as we stay indoors or on the back deck, they won't see us."

"Unless someone is on a boat," she told me. "It's all right. You have a beautiful home with a great view. I have everything I need right here," she said with a wiggle of her butt.

I gave her a quick spank, enjoying her fidgeting. "Being here isn't the smart play I'd expect from a Homicide Detective. Why would you risk your career to see me now? In a few weeks, the case could be over. We could be together openly."

"I know, but I needed this." She told me about her search for the Dominatrix that Lars said trained the couple. "Researching bondage and submission made me curious and horny, but seeing it in person woke something up deep inside me," she confessed. "One of the Mistresses spotted it immediately. My eyes were wide in her dungeon, imagining myself being tied down and taken. She told me I needed to be dominated by a strong man and taken like the needy slut I was. I thought about it all week." She looked up at me and smiled. "She wasn't wrong. I needed last night, and I loved every second."

"This will be a journey, not a sprint," I told her. "Today is all about discovery. There's a questionnaire I'll have you fill out after we eat. It will give me a better idea of where you are and how we fit together."

"Perfectly and often?"

"Needy slut."

"Yes, sir." We talked about her past experiences and thoughts about what we'd done already over breakfast. Her butt and the talk got me going again, so I had her drop under the table and suck me dry. While she cleared the table, I found the online BDSM survey and took it, printing out the results. I left her alone to do the same while I took Rocky out to run around before the rain started.

I returned, and we reviewed the survey together. Based on Talia's responses, her kinks revolved around submission, bondage, and exhibitionism. The highest-scoring category had her as a "rope bunny." This kink used ropes and intricate knots to immobilize, display, and take her. I could work with that; though I'd never been into rope work, I had been a Boy Scout. I could use cuffs and straps to accomplish it with less effort while I learned. I was strongly dominant, with voyeur and exhibitionist streaks. I was pleased to see her ranking low on masochism since I wasn't into inflicting pain. Neither of us showed interest in pet play, daddy/daughter, or bathroom kink. We were a good match for each other.

The survey results led to the afternoon's activities in the living room. The line of thunderstorms chased all boats off the water. No one could see through the windows during the day with the lights out, so I could display her safely while making her feel completely exposed.

The windows in the living room went from knee height up eight feet, opening up the views to the lake from the room and the loft above. I had some climbing rope in the garage, which I used to tie Talia's wrists together over her head. I looped the red and white rope through a sturdy bracket above the window and tied it off by the fireplace. Talia was able to stand flat-footed, but her mobility was severely limited. "Is that too high? Any problems with pain or circulation?"

"No, sir. I'm green."

"Then we will begin." I'd turned off all the lights, and the storm clouds darkened the sky. Talia was dripping wet with the first touch. She shivered in excitement as I explored her with my hands and tongue. Bolts of lightning and rumbles of thunder got closer as I gathered my improvised tools. A flyswatter, wooden hairbrush, ping pong paddle, leather belt, feather duster, and a rabbit fur hat made appearances as I saw what worked and what didn't. Her mind reacted strongly to the possibility of being exposed as the needy slut she was. I knew I'd have to handle this kink carefully to keep us both from getting arrested. I'd need an audience I trusted to give her all she needed. She loved being stroked and light spanking, but a heavier hand turned things yellow.

The picture window and the bondage were plenty for this session. Talia had fully submitted to me and was helpless to stop this without using a safe word. I was glad I put a beach towel under her feet, as she leaked like an old faucet. After teasing for over an hour without allowing her a single orgasm, she was primed and ready. "You can have as many orgasms as you like while I'm inside you," I whispered in her ear.

Talia went off like a firecracker when I pressed her tits against the cold glass and entered her from behind. "Such a needy little slut," I growled. "I bet the sailors love the look of your boobs squished against the glass while I pound you." She was quivering as another orgasm surged through her body. I held her hips and pounded her hard. After everything we'd done this morning, I could last for a while. When I was close, I released the rope and let her drop to her knees. "Open your mouth and get your reward," I said as I fisted myself. I fired in, some of it missing and splattering across her face. "Cum for me," I ordered.

Talia's body obeyed instantly. Her body couldn't take this last one, and I saw her eyes rolling back. I caught her as she slumped towards the floor and carried her to the couch. Working quickly, I untied her wrists and covered her with a blanket. "David..."

"Relax, my good girl. I'll be back in a moment." I came back to find her half-asleep. I cleaned her with a wet cloth, then rubbed lotion on her wrists where the rope was. I had her drink some ice water, then moved until her head was in my lap. I massaged her arms and shoulders, knowing they would be sore from the bondage position. "I should be doing that to you," she said.

"You are my responsibility to keep safe, Talia. Aftercare is important after a scene like that."

She recovered quickly, and we relaxed on the couch with the blanket over us and Rocky at our feet. "This isn't the first time you've done something like this," Talia said as she leaned her head on my chest.

"No, and I've done a lot of research for my books. Tracy was a lot like you; adventurous, eager to please, and a bit of an exhibitionist," I replied. "We had a great sex life up until I got shot."

"I didn't know her well, but she was a good woman. Why didn't you try to get back together?"

I let out a long sigh. "Are you sure you want to know this?"

"I want to know you better, sir. Tracy was a big part of your life."

"She was, and I never wanted to leave her. It hurts knowing she died without an explanation for what I did, or thinking she did something wrong." She didn't say anything, so I continued. "Do you remember that first night here? The nightmare?"

"Of course."

"I had my first one before I woke up from surgery on my hip. It was so real, and it scared the shit out of me. At first, it was only ten or fifteen seconds worth. As time went on, the nightmare got longer and more detailed. I'd wake up screaming once or twice weekly, and it wasn't getting better."

"Did you get help?"

"Tracy begged me to, but I was too focused on getting back on the job. The Department required me to see a shrink because I'd been in a fatal shooting. You know how those guys are, Talia. I couldn't risk him diagnosing me with PTSD while battling my hip injury. Besides, the nightmares had nothing to do with the job or with the shooting, though I let Tracy believe that." It felt good to talk about this. "Larry knew I was still having bad nightmares after I divorced Tracy. He pulled me out of my depression and suicidal thoughts, got me into group counseling with returning soldiers, and had Rocky trained to help me. During my group talks, one of the guys mentioned that writing things down helped him out. By this time, the nightmares could last twenty minutes and were VERY detailed. So, I wrote them down."

"What did you dream, sir?"

"I saw Tracy's murder," I said. Talia sat up, looking at me. "I know it's crazy, but that's what it was. It was like I was there, my eyes recording everything I did. Tracy looked older, her body more mature and filled out. I saw her tied on the bed in a strange room, struggling to get loose, and scared out of her mind. I saw the blood as the knife cut her up and left the words behind. I saw the killing thrust and watched the light going out of her eyes as she died. I saw EVERYTHING, Talia. I wrote it all down, and it became the murder at the center of Killer Dreams."

Talia sat there shocked. "You wrote that book years ago," she said.

"I know. From the moment those dreams started, I thought I was going to be my wife's killer. It's not like I was in the room watching someone else do it. No, I was seeing her death through the killer's eyes. It scared the hell out of me, but who would believe me? How could I tell my wife that I would be the one to torture and kill her?"

"Jesus Christ," she said. "What did you do?"

I leaned back and let out a breath. "Tracy loved me and wasn't going to leave me. I was a crippled ex-cop by then, forced into medical retirement. Tracy was young enough to find someone else and have a good life, while I couldn't risk being around her. Since she wouldn't leave, I had to push her away. I couldn't risk her being the one who found my body if the madness won, and I couldn't stay and kill her. Eventually, she signed the papers, and I moved north."

"And that is why you stayed away all these years."

I nodded. "No communications at all, and I never went south of Duluth. I figured if I stayed away, the dream wouldn't come true. I never stopped loving her, Talia. When she died, and I didn't do it? That knocked me for a loop."

"You know you didn't do it?"

I nodded. "That's the one thing I know for sure. I realized I'd done it all for NOTHING. I'd tossed aside the love of my life over a future crime that I didn't end up doing. All that pain I caused her, and it didn't change a god-damned thing."

"I believe you," she said as she laid her head back on my shoulder. "What a mind-fuck. You write the script that someone else uses years later."

"Yeah," I said. "When I got done writing it, my counselor suggested turning it into a book. He thought I had talent, and perhaps I'd find closure if the mystery got solved. I spent over a year writing the book, and he was right. The book became a bestseller, and new dreams came along."

Her breath caught. "New dreams?"

I nodded and kissed the top of her head. "New nightmares. Horrible crimes, seen in the first person in stark detail and realism. Each nightmare was a crime at the center of one of my books and a reason to remain in isolation so they wouldn't come true."

"You poor man," she said. "All that guilt and pain for nothing."

"There is good news," I told her. "I was convinced I was the monster who would kill all these people. If I didn't kill Tracy, maybe I didn't kill the others either?"

"I believe you are a good man, David. There must be another reason why you are getting those dreams." She snuggled up to me, and we fell asleep together as the skies darkened for the next round of rain.

Chapter 27

Talia Devine's POV

David Hardin's Lake Superior Home

Sunday, October 3, 2021

I woke to the soft beeping of the alarm clock. Rolling away from David's side, I pressed the button to turn it off.

My dream weekend with David was coming to an end, and I didn't want to go back to reality yet. I thought about what had changed since I arrived. I'd been dominated and used repeatedly for his pleasure, and I'd never felt more alive. When he called me a 'good girl,' my heart skipped. I was more than his girlfriend; I was his submissive, and he owned me now.

I sneaked out to the bathroom, letting Rocky outside before going back to the bathroom. It was going to be a nice day, and the red on the horizon told me sunrise would be soon. I took a quick shower, then walked into the bedroom again. I'd left my clothes for the return drive on his dresser; I touched them, then walked to the bed instead.

I needed to take care of my lover first.

Ducking under the covers, I worked my way between David's legs and settled in place. Under the tented sheets, his morning wood lay twitching against his stomach. I smiled as I stuck my tongue out, starting at his balls and lightly licking my way to the tip. He groaned in his sleep and moved his legs apart, so I did it again, but with more tongue this time. I felt a hand move to touch my hair. "Good morning, sir. I'll take care of this for you," I whispered.

And I did. Taking David's cock into my mouth, I used my tongue and lips to show how much I loved him. He was so hard a cat couldn't scratch him in minutes. "Ride me, my needy slut," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," I said eagerly. I moved up his body, kissing him good morning as I poked my head from under the warm blanket. I reached down with a hand and positioned him at my entrance. I was already wet and ready for him. All day yesterday was like this, a constant state of arousal. I was the 'needy slut' he'd labeled me as, and I loved it.

I sank to his base slowly, savoring every inch of that big cock as it pushed inside. I was a little sore, but it was a good sore. His penis was perfectly proportioned, long enough to reach deep without being uncomfortable and wide enough to stretch me while still being able to take him in my throat. I felt my climax approaching. "May I cum, sir?"

"No," he said. "Not until I do."

That was going to be a challenge. I put my hands on David's shoulders, rising with my legs, then sinking back slowly until I'd taken him all. I thought the slow pace would help me hold it off, but I was wrong. As soon as David started sucking on my left breast, the orgasm washed over me before I could stop it. "Fuck, I'm coming, sir. I'm sorry!"

It didn't help that he was pinching my right nipple at the time. I was grinding my clit against his pelvis, riding out the climax with my back arched. I knew I'd earned a punishment, so I may as well enjoy it. He smacked my ass when I'd recovered. "Faster, you hoggypig," he growled. "Stealing orgasms like that."

I started again, this time increasing the pace until the room echoed with the smacks of our flesh and the wet squelch of him pushing into me. Naturally, the first orgasm only made it more difficult to hold off the second, then the third. Thank God he gave me permission for the fourth. I let out a scream as I felt him start to fill me. I let go of the control I was trying to exert, and the result was glorious. When I'd stopped spasming, I collapsed onto his chest. "Thank you, sir."

He let me lay in his arms until he deflated, and I felt the mess leaking out. I slid down his body, licking his cock and balls clean. I sat up, holding my hand over my leaky pussy, and made to go to the bathroom. "No," he told me. "Don't you dare clean up. I want it leaking out the whole way back to remind you who owns that pussy."

"Yes, sir."

"How many orgasms did you steal from me?"

"Three, sir."

"On my knees." He sat with his legs over the edge of the bed, and I draped myself over them, hands and feet on the carpet. I'd earned thirty swats, and he made me count them out. My ass was bright red when he'd finished. "More to remember me by during your drive," he said as he helped me stand up.

My ass was stinging as David wiped the tears from my eyes. "I could never forget this weekend," I told him.

"Get dressed and make breakfast while I'm swimming," he ordered. "Bring it to the pool."

He grabbed trunks and headed out for his morning routine. I went to the dresser, carefully pulling on my panties over my stinging butt and soggy sex. Yeah, I'd remember him the whole drive back. I dressed for comfort in jeans, a flannel shirt with no bra, and cross-trainers. Heading to the kitchen, I made sausage and cheese omelets and English muffins with gooseberry jam. I'd just finished plating it when I heard David and Rocky come back inside.

I'd put a scrambled egg over Rocky's food, so he went straight for his breakfast. I took the plates to the table in the pool area. David had just finished his shower and was drying off. He set the towel on the chair and sat down, gloriously nude. I poured his juice, and he gestured for me to sit next to him this time. "I'm going to miss the hell out of this," I said after my first bite.

"You have a big job to do, Talia. The sooner we find the killer, the faster we can be together. You want that, don't you?"

"Of course," I said. "Can I call you?"

"It's not a good idea," he replied. "I'm pretty sure your Department is bugging my phones, and calls leave a trail. We have to be smart about this."

"I know." The meal was a letdown because we both knew our time together was ending for now. All too soon, we were saying goodbye, and the tears began. "I don't want to leave," I said.

"I'll be here when you can return," he promised. "I left you plenty to remind you of me." We kissed, then I got in my car and drove away.

He was right. Every bump that jarred my sore ass, every movement that caused some of his semen to leak into my wet panties, and every brush of my nipples against my shirt? They reminded me of what I'd left in the rearview mirror.

I had plenty of time to think about things as I drove south, setting the cruise control at eighty on the freeway. I should have woken a half hour earlier. The morning activities meant a late start, and I wouldn't have time to go home first. I'd have to change at the station and put on clean underwear.

I should be in the hot tub with David instead of driving, dammit! I'd lead him back to the bedroom for another hot round of sex and spend the day naked at his beck and call. Maybe he'd tie me up over the couch this time? Or in our loft?

I couldn't believe the way my mind was racing ahead. I'd spent about two days with a guy, and I was already thinking about moving in with him! What the hell was wrong with me?

Mind-blowing sex will do that to you.

It was hard to imagine a future without him, but what kind of future would it be? David was a wealthy and successful man. He could write books anywhere. Would my lover move back to the Cities when this was over, ending his self-imposed exile? Or would he stay put in that beautiful home?

How would I fit into his life if he stayed on the North Shore? I didn't want to be a weekend wife, driving three hours to see him when I could get away from work. Detectives worked long, unpredictable hours. Police work wasn't good for marriages, much less long-distance relationships. Would I quit working at age thirty? He wouldn't NEED my income, that was for sure. I could take care of him, cook and clean, and take care of all his needs. Any writer's block would disappear down my throat as I sat under his desk, taking his warm seed on my....

partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers