All Comments on 'Killer Dreams Ch. 66 - Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 1 year ago

This one has been a fun ride. You ended up writing several stories in the process, each with their own intricacies all interwoven. I am sure that keeping the interrelations in line was a chore. Good job with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, a cliffhanger ending ... sigh ... but a great excuse for another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. I enjoy your work and thanks for sharing.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

That was wonderful. All your stories are great this one put the emotions to all the characters very enjoyed reading it.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Very good story, Glad you ended it the way you did. You put the emotion to everything .

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Skip the BDSM next time.

jdan526jdan526about 1 year ago

This chapter seems like a bit of a rush ending. That being said, with the plot being the kidnapping and rape of a 14 year old, I'm glad it wasn't detailed.

gemman1gemman1about 1 year ago

Another amazing story by a great author. Well done.. just the right amount of suspense and what a great ending.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully done. Given a large character base, they were fleshed out quite well. You walked a fine line on the rape of a 14 year old and did it well. Loved this one from soup to nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic as usual! Thank you for your writing!

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

So well done, as usual. You could write about boiling water and I'm sure I'd still give it 5 stars. Looking forward to whatever is next from you. 5/5* Fav series.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 1 year ago

You have surpassed your usual level of excellence with "killer dreams". I pray that a sequel is forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Great storyline and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Killer Dreams/ My Wife Comes that Area . i know the area i really enjoyed the story . I know most of area . enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...