Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 15

Story Info
Jane and Tara have a snack. Winters deals with situation.
7k words
4.79
5.4k
9

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy looked at her nude form in the mirror. She cradled her flawless double D's in her arms inspecting every inch of her firm flesh. The areolas bunched up around the pink beads that her nipples became. She just finished a small pre-show snack a few minutes ago. He was a short guy. Refused to pay for the drinks and the lap dance he received and was extremely rude to the girls. Man did he taste good though. A small strand of clear liquid oozed its way out from between the folds of her beautiful vulva. She placed her hands over her already engorged sex and smiled. She teased her entrance as she recalled the feel of the guy's member slipping into her. The saltiness of his hot juices bubbling up and flowing into her with every thrust of her body. Then the final clamp-down of her vaginal muscles with her razor sharp teeth piercing the man's blood engorged flesh deep inside her. Oh how the man struggled against her. He was strong for a short guy. The blood and semen exploding out of him and into her after ripping his thick rod out of its socket gave her such a thrill. She savored every moment of it.

Stacy remembered the amazing feeling of her vaginal proboscis emerging from her body dripping wet with her come. Tingles welled up from deep within her at the thought of diving deep inside the man's struggling body through the gash she had created. The man's flavors washed over her body. She couldn't control herself. She closed her eyes and pushed her fingers in further between her dripping folds as she pictured the man's body finally collapsing on the bed. The life drained from him. She remembered moving her proboscis all around in her victim's body burrowing deep into the freshly killed meat. She moaned at the thought of all the stimulation from her feeding. Memories of the savory flavor of the raw bloody meat seemed to dance on her tongue. A torrent of juices splooshed from her vagina onto the floor in front of her mirror. Stacy brought her wet, girl-cum covered hands up along the curves of her torso and then up around the fertile globes that settled perfectly on her frame. She thought of the final moments when she opened her breasts up and ripped the dead man's body to pieces so she could pull them into her.

Stacy sighed, continuing to look at herself. It was already almost a month and a half since Jane gave her this gift. She had eaten so many men and placed her parasitic larvae in so many others by then. It became second nature to her. She'd let some of the unturned dancers on the stage get the men riled up and ready as they drained their wallets. Then, when they were hot and ready she'd come in, sweet talk them and invite them back to her room where she'd fuck and eat them. Sure, it served a purpose to her new instincts and her new mutated DNA but she didn't care about that. The combination of gore and sex titilated her. She never felt so alive when she was finishing off a man or allowing a new woman to emerge from the body of one she had sex with. With the American Police Force asking questions and snooping around the past few days she and the other turned women had to be careful. The bodies were consumed and everything was cleaned as well as possible. The women who were turned were lucky their offspring were voracious eaters when they first emerged and they themselves made sure to "clean their plates" as the saying came to go. She just wished she had more freedom to gorge herself as much as she wanted.

As Stacy stood there massaging her gigantic tits, rubbing every last drop of her juices on her skin, her cell phone rang. She opened her eyes falling back to reality. Letting out an aggravated sigh, she walked over to her dresser and pressed the icon on the screen of her phone. A tiny green hologram of Thai appeared over the screen.

"Thai!" the blonde exclaimed. A bright smile crossed her face. "What's up?"

"Listen," Thai replied, "I...uh...won't be able to come in tonight. Something really big came up. Could you pass it along to Jane for me?"

"Oh. Well that's too bad," Stacy said. She leaned her elbows on her dresser and cradled her chin on the backs of her intertwined fingers. "Tonight was going to be one of our orgy nights. We were going to invite you. You know, truly initiate you into our little family."

"Uhh...sorry. No thanks. This thing I have is too important to miss."

Stacy feigned disappointment. "I guess we'll have to have all the fun without you. Maybe next time. I'll pass it on. I have to talk to Jane anyway."

"Thanks."

The blonde woman gave a little wave and a smile. "Don't mention it. Ba-bye."

Stacy pressed the button on her phone and the Thai hologram disappeared. Instead of returning to her masturbation, she opened one of her dresser drawers, pulled out a deep blue lace bra, placed it over her enormous chest and fastened the back. Then Stacy fished out a pair of matching panties and slipped them on. Finally she took out the makeup and added a little color to her face. Because of the transformation, she didn't need as much makeup as she had previously worn. Her lips had become fuller and the pink flesh tone became an almost candy apple color. Even her cheeks grew a tiny bit of a permanent tint.

When Stacy was finished she straightened the tiny blue underwear she had on and cupped her breasts to make sure her bra was secure and her breasts were inside where they needed to be. As she did, she made one last little brush against her crotch as if to tell her vagina she'll be coming back to finish later. She turned off the lights, went out the door and down the hall into the area behind the main stage.

Jane and Tara were already waiting for the show to start. Jane wore her signature red corset with the black laces and frills going around the border. Her enormously plump breasts rose and fell like fresh bread dough with every breath she took. Tara, much slimmer than Jane, had on a cute blue, white and pink two-piece that complimented her tanned skin and was small enough to leave nearly nothing to the imagination. Tiny g-strings were tied in a knot in the back and the teeny triangles of fabric strained under the enormity of her own massive orbs.

"Hmmmm." Stacy said licking her lips. "You ladies look amazing."

"You don't look so bad yourself," Jane replied. She cupped one of Stacy's breasts and gave it a slight squeeze. A quick kiss fell on her lips. She narrowed her eyes. "That lacy blue bra you're wearing is driving me wild. I hope you're ready for tonight's performance."

"Oh yeah," Stacy said after being released from the kiss. She licked her lips again. Then let her proboscis peek between her lips a little bit. Lines of white goo hung from the opening and closing mouth parts at the tip. "This is going to be good."

"Attention ladies and gentlemen!" A female voice said over the loudspeaker. It was soft and husky and dripped with sexuality. "Its that time again. Our two favorite ladies are here to pleasure and titillate in the most erotic performance you'll ever see. This time we have a special treat for you. Tonight, at the Red Lounge, we have a special threesome dance featuring a sexy mystery dancer. For now give it up for the lovely, the sexy, Miss Jane Vixxx!"

Jane walked out onto the stage and grabbed the pole. The audience went wild at the sight of the blonde. She looked out at the men eye humping her and smiled swinging and dancing to the pumping music. She gave them a sexy little wink and gained momentum until she lifted herself up. In an amazing feet of athletic prowess and flexibility, she brought her legs up over the rest of her body. She hooked her right leg around the pole above her and continued to pivot, sliding downward. She then brought her left leg up and tightened the grip of her right just above the center of the pole. From there she straightened herself out and extended her left leg out above her body. Jane paused for a minute as the audience sat silent, mesmerized at her performance. Then she released her grasp a little until she landed on her feet with the pole behind her. She continued to dance around allowing the now mesmerized audience to drink in all of her glorious form. One man in particular stood out to her. She smiled at him licking her lips.

"Next we have the Red Lounge's very own girl next door, Stacy Valens!"

Stacy came out and held the pole above Jane's head. Another round of hoots and hollers from the audience. Jane, continuing her lithe movements facing the audience, slid up and down the pole placing herself between Stacy's arms. Stacy danced closer to her partner matching every movement her queen made. As she closed in, eyes narrowed and her partner's hands moved up snaking around the metal pole. Stacy followed Jane's arms, crossing the shoulders and moving around her body down to her tight corset. She noticed her partner glancing in the direction of the audience every once in a while. She knew exactly what this meant. She could feel herself getting wet in anticipation.

Stacy said nothing. She just continued to slide the palms of her hands over her partner's smooth body until they came to rest behind on the inside woman's firm buttocks. Stacy pulled Jane in. Their breasts came into contact. Warm flesh pressed up against warm flesh causing tingles of pleasure to radiate from the areas in contact. Stacy leaned in for a kiss drawing the rest of Jane's body toward her. Like feral animals devouring their prey, as soon as their lips locked, the two women both sucked and moved, as they played with each other's mouths. Connecting, releasing and reconnecting, their mouths docked with each other and tongues invaded working around each other, swirling and slithering over and along the other's tongues. They took turns sucking the saliva and juices from each other's mouths. In the final moments of pleasure Stacy pushed out her proboscis. The little mouth parts of the fleshy tube were open, drooling and ready. Jane responded by treating it like a second tongue. She teased Stacy by swirling the tip of her tongue around the edges of the tube's opening making sure to be careful of the teeth. With a small feminine grunt Stacy let out a bit of the juices for Jane to swallow.

Mmmmm, came Stacy's voice as if it were downloaded directly into Jane's mind. Jane continued to lick and play. Another blob went, You tease...

Stacy pushed her slime-bearing appendage further into her partner's mouth. Jane accepted it using her tongue and mouth to massage and suck on the thing, guiding it deeper. The heavenly sensation of Jane's skillful mouth caused Stacy's eyes to roll backwards as a small orgasm ran through her body. A moaning squirt of juices flowed out. Regaining her composure, she poured her eggs down Jane's throat. A muffled moan erupted from Jane as the sweet, information-laden juices fed itself directly into her mind and body.

I think Thai's on to us,Stacy's voice spoke into Jane's mind. Flashes of the orgy night from Stacy's perspective zipped past the woman's eyes. I felt her presence out in the hall on our first orgy night. She might have told the APF. She called me saying she couldn't come into work tonight. The whole thing seems suspicious.

Stacy slipped out of Jane's mouth and they released each other from their kiss. As the two women on stage ran their hands across each other's body, Jane moved in front of her partner. Stacy backed up against the bar while Jane faced the audience and moved backward. Stacy pulled the string from her partner's corset and Jane slowly teased her way out of the restricting tube of fabric. Her big beautiful breasts flopped out at the audience. The perfect globes wobbled with every movement she made as she continued to undulate her body toward her partner. Stacy, now pinned up against the pole, followed Jane's contours over her shoulders and across her chest. She finally made her way to the two enormous flesh balloons freshly settled on her partner's chest. As Stacy cupped Jane's mams, covering her perked up nipples, Jane gasped then bent down. Stacy continued to follow her partner's contours down to her thighs while her queen ground against her crotch. Jane picked her head up, arching her back as she brought her body back to an upright position. Her back pressed up against Stacy. Jane raised her arm and reached behind to run the palm of her hand across the side of her first convert's face. She tilted her head back. Their lips met again. This time Jane pushed her proboscis into Stacy.

I see, Jane's voice downloaded into Stacy's mind. I want you to pay her a visit and take care of things. Stacy closed her eyes as liquid ecstasy flowed down into her throat. Images of her vigorously fucking the Asian bartender flowed through her mind.Thai's face scrunched up in pleasure with every thrust of the blonde's appendage. A short tingling sensation welled up between Stacy's legs as images of orgasms flashed into view. Then a final image of a sexier Thai emerged. A pile of her old skin surrounded her slick slimy feet. An orgasm ripped through Stacy's body. She had to cover her mouth to muffle the moan she let out. The image lingered in her mind, slowly fading until a new image came. It was of a man in the audience; front and center drinking a cocktail at the closest table near the stage.

He looks like a very tasty treat. Jane's voice came back. Maybe, when Tara comes out, you can get him for me. Jane pushed through images of her fucking the man and eating him in her dressing room after the show. Then she released Stacy and turned to face her. When Stacy came to, she looked at her queen with a wicked smile as if to indicate how much she liked the idea. She was turned on even more. As much as Stacy loved to consume the men herself, she loved it even more when her queen ate them.

"Mmmm," Stacy whispered to Jane,"I hope you'll tell me all about your meal when I come back from my talk with Thai."

With only a smile Jane closed in, pressing her nude breasts against Stacy's straining bra. She reached around her partner and undid the hooks. Then she backed away a little letting the bra slip down around their feet. The two women moved forward opening their breasts just enough to interlock each of the fleshy petals but not so much that the audience would notice. Inside the two open flesh-flowers, the women let their sixteen tongues snake themselves into each other and play. Expressions of bliss fell on the faces of both women as they pushed and pulled, sliding against each other's body, pumping their breasts, letting the long tentacle-like tongues explore each other's insides. Grunts of pleasure escaped their mouths every once in a while. Sometimes even a moan escaped. They lost themselves in the strange bliss of opening their bodies to each other. The slimy, egg laden breast saliva dripped out between their interlocked petals. Eventually, they released ready, for their third partner to come join them.

"And now," the announcer woman said, "we have a special guest for you tonight. Usually soloing as a warm up act on one of the side stages or in the back having fun with guests, this little lady has recently graduated to the main stage. Give it up for Tara Stefano!"

As soon as her name was called, Tara walked out onstage. She swayed her hips from side to side in an exaggerated manner. A seductive smile crossed her face as she came to the spot between Stacy and Jane. The woman bent down and looked back, giving the audience a view of her plump heart shaped buttocks as she grasped the pole. She looked back at the crowds of salivating men and narrowed her eyes. Her grin became wider as she let her tongue slither out to dance along her bottom lip. Jane and Stacy stood on either side of the woman and grabbed a big chunk of her plentiful tan cheeks. Tara bucked her hips back and forth then wiggled them as she used the pole to straighten herself out.

Jane and Stacy followed moving their hands up her back. All three women made serpentine movements closing in around the pole until their bodies came into contact. Jane and Stacy planted long sensual kisses on the new girl's lips. Jane stayed a little longer while Stacy started working her way across her neck, over her chest and between the valley of deep cleavage she so proudly held up. She made sure to play with both of Tara's nipples, rubbing them and twiddling with them until they hardened and poked out into the fabric of her top. Then she continued to move down Tara's toned stomach and between her legs.

Tara closed her eyes as the pleasure from her two superiors' ministrations rolled over her. She felt the tiny bikini bottoms untie and then fall to the floor. Her breasts were also freed from their fabric confinement as well. Using one hand to steady herself against the pole she grasped the back of Stacy's head and pushed the blonde woman's face into her now dripping vagina. She leaned against the metal steadying herself. Then she let go of the bar and wrapped her other hand around Jane's upper body running it from the nape of her neck, past her shoulders and down to her back. Jane's warm mouth welcomed her tongue while Stacy's ran up along her wet vaginal lips. Eventually both fully plunged into her in order to accept her flowing juices.

Like wild animals enjoying a feast Stacy and Jane ravaged Tara's now contorting body. Tara closed her eyes letting everything flow over her. Finally the two women's proboscises slipped into her openings. Jane's played with Tara's tongue for a while. Then she opened the fleshy tube to let her partner's tongue penetrate it. As Tara pushed her tongue into Jane the older blond grunted a little. The sensations that came from Tara's penetration rippled through her body. Jane closed her eyes. Stacy in the meantime dove deeper into Tara's womb sucking and moving around stimulating every part of her. The stimulation and the sensitive feelings of her organs welled up. As they pulsated throughout her body her eyes rolled back into her head and her eyelids fluttered. Then, with one final muffled grunt a huge wave of orgasmic spasms washed over her. She bucked her hips as both proboscis exploded with gushes of liquids from deep within the two women. All three women moaned in unison.

In that instant images of Stacy going to Thai's apartment and turning her downloaded intoTara's mind. Then other things relating to the conversation Jane and Stacy had earlier came through. Tara pushed both of her proboscises out and produced her own liquid showing her agreement and excitement. I can't wait for our new sister to join us, Tara said.

I want you to join me for a little snack after the show, Jane's voice came. An image of the man in the audience came through. He was naked in Jane's bed with Jane on top of him smiling. Tara knew what this meant. She became excited with anticipation.

Sounds yummy, Tara replied in Jane's mind.

Stacy was the first to let go. She continued dancing for the audience, slowly crawling down the cat-walk toward the one lucky guy in the middle. Stacy pulled her lacy underwear off and wrapped them around the man's neck from behind. She brought him close, smiling as he glanced into her deep cleavage then back up at her deep blue eyes.

"You're in luck,"Stacy whispered, "Jane wants to see you in her dressing room for a very special session after the show."

The blonde let go of the man and picked herself back up on stage. He gulped as he fell into a deep trance following the woman's lithe body as she climbed back up onto the platform. Coming back to reality the man glanced at Jane and Tara still at the pole behind the temptress who told him the news. Jane had already let go of her partner now. Her legs were interlocked against Tara's. They were both thrusting into each other. Scissoring rhythmically and letting out moans and grunts as the two sets of lips collided with each other. Jane looked toward the man and gave him a wink and a smile while she continued her work. Tara, underneath her, completely spaced out and deep in ecstasy, collided with her partner and worked herself up to another intense orgasm. The man looked back up at Stacy and silently nodded. Stacy smiled back at the two women and winked. Then she sashayed back over to them so she could join in their libidinous revelry. As soon as the curtain closed the women finished each other off. Stacy and Jane shared a final kiss after standing up.

12