Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better tell me every excruciating detail" Stacy said after letting go. She picked her clothes up and walked off.

# # # #

Commander Winters exited the elevator into the precinct's main hall followed by two high ranking officers dressed in riot gear. They crossed the lobby and entered the area with the holding cells. She stopped at the thick plexiglass covered rooms and looked at the women being held there. One of the women, a familiar face, sat on the bed huddled in the corner. She had a fuzzy blanket over her body. Only her head peered out from under the heavy fabric. Her dark, long hair frizzy and unkempt. Her night seemed a blur now. She gave Winters and the other two officers a crazed look mixed with fear, arousal and hunger.

"So what do we have?" Commander Winters asked.

One of the officers took out his electronic tablet and started thumbing through the records.

"The one in Holding Cell A is Officer Adriana Ruiz," the officer replied. "She was picked up on the intersection of 5th and Main jacking off eight guys."

Nicole Winters gave the guy a look of disbelief.

"All at once?"

"Yes."

"How in all hell did she pull that off?"

"Umm...Tentacles. Four tentacles coming from each of her breasts. Then there were the two tubes of some kind coming from her mouth and vagina. This left her hands free to take on the last two. Of course this was when we got to her. She had apparently taken another sixteen from their cars and jacked them off as well. It wasn't easy to take her down. A few of the officers ended up being...ahem... pleasured as well. We eventually stunned her with a taser."

"Are the men alright?"

"Yes. Civilians have been sent to the available hospital in the medical district. Our men are recovering in the medical ward here at headquarters. After examination, the doctors said nothing's wrong with them. They just need a few days of rest. They are going to be sore for a while and sex might not be an option for any of them until they've recovered. They're staying under observation just in case."

Nicole looked at the second holding cell. Another familiar face. The woman laid on the bed. Her eyes were closed. Strange flesh-colored tentacles draped off the side of the bed laying limply near the floor. The only movements that she could see were the rising and falling of her chest as she inhaled and exhaled. A slight unearthly wheeze came from her throat.

"Lynn." the commander finally said.

"Yes. We brought her in after a skirmish in the parking garage with Officer Greg Phelps. A number of X-P shots were fired at her. Three made contact and immediately detonated incapacitating her. We brought her here into Cell B immediately before she could wake up. She is in stable condition and, strangely enough, most of her wounds from the X-P explosions have already been healed."

The Adriana creature slid herself off the bed and crept over to the plexiglass. Nicole and the officers turned to face Cell A. What was once officer Ruiz put her face up to the glass. Her mouth partially opened and hot breath making fog onto the clear barrier. Her eyes lost all color as the strange pink filled her pupils and the white covered her irises. A crackling noise came from her throat as she inhaled and exhaled.

"S-S-Semen," Adriana said. Her voice a raspy whisper distorted by a slight gurgling deep within her throat, "I-I-I need semen. Please."

Adriana opened her mouth wider. A long pink tube lined with strange red and blue veins and arteries slipped out. The strange, fleshy cone shaped tip split open revealing spiny, razor sharp teeth. The tube darted back and forth. Teeth clacking on the glass barrier wanting to get out. She then let her blanket fall to the cold tile floor so she could put her hands against the plexiglass. Her body had completely changed. Both breasts had two large, X-shaped slits crossing where her nipples would have been. Another tube similar to the one coming from her mouth slithered out between her legs. She was wet with both a slimy mucus her body produced and a combination of unsatiated hunger and feverish desire. Her body shook and trembled as she tried to keep herself from collapsing from weakness.

Commander Winters made a sour face and turned away. All her years on the force protecting Zenith from every threat imaginable; malfunctioning biodroids, synthetically enhanced mass murderers, masses of out of control cancerous growths, escaped clones, serial rapists, even an occasional thief. None of that prepared her for what she was witnessing. Even the accompanying officers were surprised to see their usually stoic leader reacting in such a way.

"Ugh. Get her what she needs," Winters said as soon as she regained her composure. She swallowed a gob of vomit that was just about to come up.

Both officers gave her a puzzled look.

"Ma'am?" they asked.

"You heard what I said. Semen. Go get her semen. I don't care where you get it. Make a sample yourselves if you have to! Just do it!"

The officers scrambled through the lobby and out into the halls leaving Commander Winters alone with the two women. She put her hand on the plexiglass of Cell A. A concerned frown crossed her face as she looked into the pink pupils of her former colleague's eyes. Adriana seemed completely under the control of her animalistic urges. Her proboscises continued to tap at the glass. The four flesh petals of her breasts folded open slightly letting her four red tentacle-like tongues fall out. Adriana attached them to the glass sliding up and down making a trail of translucent slime.

"Can you say anything else?" Nicole asked.

"Very...weak...but I can try." Adriana whispered. She slipped her hand between her legs as she spoke. Grasping the fleshy vaginal tube coming out of her body she slid her hand over and around it. She stroked it back and forth. She rubbed it in the most obscene way possible The strange translucent slime poured out of her covering her fingers. "J-J-Jane slipped something into...drink. Turned me into...this...monster. I've been trying to fight it but it-it-its so hard. I-I want something haaaard in me. Something that I can hold and suuuck."

A feminine grunt came from the other cell. Commander Winters glanced over. She could see movement in the other cell. Some of the tentacles started picking themselves up. They disappeared under the blanket.

"S-S-She's waking up," Adriana finally said. "Further along than I am. Never f-f-fought ch-ch-changes."

"What do you mean?"

Adriana stared into the commander's eyes. Her eyelids fluttered and her body convulsed. A huge blob of white slime spewed out of her vaginal proboscis plopping silently onto the tile between her feet.

"D-D-Dormancy."

# # # #

Jane stood at the foot of the bed. She smiled at the man laying on top of the covers watching his eyes follow the curvy contours of her naked form. Her eyes narrowed. She pushed out her chest heaving her enormous, pale breasts forward and lightly brushed them with her hands. Her nipples to hardened into tiny flesh beads. They became red and engorged with sensitivity. She slowly ran her tongue over her ruby lips. A big hungry grin crossed her face.

"Do you like what you see?" the statuesque woman asked in a seductive voice.

The man on the bed nodded eagerly. His eyes widened with desire. He sat up and slid over to the edge near the woman. Jane let him place a hand over one of her enormous orbs of flesh. Then the other. They seemed to move and pulsate on their own. The movement was too minute to be noticed just by looking but the man felt them expand and contract ever so slightly. He didn't think much of the movements. He thought it was because of Jane's steady breathing. The man leaned in and started licking one of the engorged nipples. He teased each hardened nub caressing and groping the enormous flesh melons. Jane let out a little gasp of delight as the man put his lips around the jutting flesh bead. He pawed at the two protrusions of flesh and glands, squeezing them and kneading them. A white, sticky, translucent liquid flowed out into his nursing mouth. It tasted sweet like honey with a strange musky aftertaste.

"I'm glad you like them so much," Jane said as she pushed the man's face into her cleavage. His face and hot breath felt so good against her bare flesh. She knew he was hooked.

The woman pushed her client backward onto the bed. She crawled upward over him like a feral animal and leaned down pressing her bare breasts onto his clothed body. She dragged her firm flesh pillows down his torso until she reached the enormous bulge in his pants. Back and forth she moved along the ridge his hardened erection made letting her breasts stimulate him under the straining fabric. Just before the man could release, Jane lifted her body up a bit. She grabbed the man's lengthening rod through his pants and rubbed it manually. Rhythmically squeezing and releasing his shaft all the while cooing and humming softly. The man closed his eyes tightly as a wet patch started to form near where the tip of his penis was. The blonde brought her face close to the area and inhaled the musky aroma of her victim.

"Mmmmm," she said. "You smell very nice. I bet you taste just as good."

The woman licked the area taking in the salty liquid that stained the fabric. Then Jane slowly unbuttoned his pants. She leaned down and grabbed the metal zipper tab in her teeth. She made the slow descent along the length of his crotch. The bulge arose from between the two flaps of pants and a sigh escaped the man's mouth. He lifted his lower body up and she grabbed the waistband of both his underwear and pants sliding them off his body. As soon as she pulled them down she was face to face with the man's enormous specimen. It oozed with precum. As she lapped the clear liquid off the tip, the movement under the skin of her breasts became more pronounced. Her body wanted him. All of him. Her eyes became wild with hunger and lust. She pressed her hand down over her flesh pillows trying to settle herself down.

"I was wrong," Jane said. A slight lilt of glee in her voice. She ran her tongue up and down the man's veiny shaft. Savoring the saltiness of the man's skin and juices. Another spurt of his precum erupted from his urethra. "My girls...I mean I can't wait to finish you off."

Jane wrapped her lips around the man's head. Using her tongue to work around the sensitive areas of the shaft, she pushed her face down. She felt the head of the man's penis hit the back of her throat. With her newly transformed body and her years of experience, deep throating the guy was easy. She even pushed out her proboscis a little to increase the pleasurable stimulation. Her victim bucked up toward her face as the pleasure washed over him. He closed his eyes and became too lost in the waves of her machinations to notice anything out of the ordinary. As if by impulse he continued to thrust his hips upward into her mouth. An explosion of muscle spasms sent white hot fluid down Jane's throat. He fell back covered in sweat, panting. Jane continued to milk him for a while until the sensations became unimaginable. The woman released the man. A little semen dribbled from the corner of her mouth. She smiled at him as she wiped it with her index finger.

"I hope you liked what I did for you," Jane said licking the tip of her finger. "I know I enjoyed it."

The man nodded after coming back to awareness. He looked over at an easy chair in the corner of the room. A thinner, equally sexy, tan brunette sat back in the chair, staring at the two as she rubbed her crotch inside of her panties. She was younger than Jane by a few years but her body was as flawless as the woman that sucked him off. She began to play with the folds of smooth labia between her long slender legs. Her equally enormous breasts seemed to heave up and down as her breathing became heavier.

"Umm," the man said still trying to catch his breath, "Will she be joining us?"

"Tara?" Jane said, still locked on the man's face. "If she wishes to join us she is free to do so at any time."

"I'll be fine just watching you two have fun," the woman on the chair chimed in. "It gets me hot knowing how much you enjoy it. Besides, it'll be a learning experience to watch my mistress in all her glory."

"Then I guess for tonight," Jane said as she slowly crawled over the man's body, "You are all mine."

Once again the blonde woman pushed her breasts against her victim's sweat-soaked, shirt-covered chest. By now he could see something inside her breasts wildly seething. Whatever was causing it pushed against her flesh as if it was trying to get out. Jane could feel the insides of her breasts as they reached for her meal. She knew her body was growing more restless. She was becoming more restless. The man was about to sit up but she slammed him down. One by one she popped open each button on his shirt. She threw the two sides open sliding his arms out of the sleeves and revealing the man's average looking physique. Then she tossed the shirt off to the side. She pushed him back down pinning him against the bed. Her bare breasts flattened and pressed against his chest which only seemed to drive the moving things inside more wild.

"I think it's about time for the main event," she said picking herself up. A wild look fell across her face. Her lips curled up into a wicked, toothy grin.

Looking behind her, Jane gently grabbed the man's shaft and lifted it up. She pushed up with her legs and hovered over his body in a crouching position. Then she slowly lowered herself over the man. She gradually slid down along his erection and then back up again. Making sure to steady herself on the bed with her hands until she was in a stable enough position, she repeated her movements in a slow, steady rhythm. Sliding in and out. Savoring every inch of his erect rod. She sped up after a while allowing for a bit more stimulation. Soon Jane came to a swift and steady pace. As she lifted her body up she pushed out her chest. With every movement forward the wild undulations of whatever was inside pushed out with her Jane took the man's hands and pressed them against her enormous moving globes of flesh.

"Touch them," she said. "I want you to feel everything."

The man obliged. For some reason he couldn't look away. He couldn't resist the hypnotic movements inside her body. It felt like a bunch of thick, soft tubes wiggling around inside. With the man's hands firmly squeezing her breasts, Jane flung her head backward and opened her mouth. She let out a loud, pleasurable groan as her body quaked with orgasm. His own spasms pushed a load into her from underneath. She felt his seed draining from him into her hungry folds. She laughed maniacally while she rode him milking him for all he was worth. Drawing as much of his hot, liquid goodness into her as she could. Tara moaned and groaned in the chair at the sight of the intense fucking her queen was giving to the man.

Jane sat up straight and looked down at the man. He let go of her breasts and could clearly see something pushing against them from the inside. A second ejaculation entered into her. The breasts opened slightly. Only for a moment. The man's expression changed from ecstasy to fear. After a third ejaculation the man grabbed hold of her hips and tried to push her off. He was moaning; begging her to get off. Jane was too strong for him. She pried his hands off of her and pinned them down against the bed. Every thrust of her body drew out more semen. The moans from the women in both the bed and the chair became louder. Jane's body seemed to drink every last drop of it. Finally, with one last push, she clamped down hard on the man. He spurted his biggest load into her. Her vaginal walls gave way and sharp teeth emerged closing around her prey.

"Oh yes!" Tara called from her seat. Her fingers dove deeply into her folds. Another intense orgasm erupted from her body and the lithe woman arched her back making thrusts into the air. "Do it baby! Take it all in! FUCK YES!"

Jane's victim grimaced and screamed in agony. The fact that he was still immobilized by her made it even worse. He thrashed about underneath Jane's now roiling breasts. He couldn't get up. Both of her breasts split open giving the man a view of two enormous red maws lined with rows of sharp teeth. Four tongues from each breast lashed out. Two wrapped around each of the man's arms keeping him in his place on the mattress. The other two sets of tongues slithered their way back behind her body and wrapped around the man's legs. She leaned down over the man's face. The now open breasts wrapped around his head in order to muffle any more screaming.

"Relax baby," Jane quietly said to the man in a seductive honey-coated voice. "This last part is gonna be real quick."

All at once Jane used her tongues to tear her victim to pieces. She dragged each piece of the man's body into her breasts. Crunching noises came as the fleshy petals closed around the meat and bone of the man and settled back to their original state. When she was finished, she laid back and ran her hands over her body. The slippery, sticky feeling of her victim's blood covering her body gave her such a satisfying high. She always felt a little more aroused when she was done. Eventually she found her way deep between the folds of her labia. As she used one hand to play with herself the other fondled its corresponding breast. She laid back, closed her eyes and explored the inner reaches of her body. Rhythmically she pressed and pushed, massaging her engorging vulva and touching the red button-tip of her clitoris. A small contented growl bubbled up from between her legs and tingling waves spread outward from the clit. HEr victim's blood made great lubricant. Tara took the opportunity to climb into bed with her queen.

"Mmmm, touch me," Jane instructed. "Touch my big, beautiful, sensitive breasts. Clean me well and I'll give you a special treat."

Tara did as she was told. As she caressed and fondled Jane's red engorged lumps of flesh she licked the nipples playing with them. This freed Jane's other hand so it could help its partner with her nether region. Tara lapped up all the blood and viscera that was left over from her queen's meal. Jane sighed, letting her underling finish her work. When Jane's body was cleaned she opened her quadfurcated breasts slightly in order to accept Tara's lips for a kiss. Tara could feel a little lump emerge from deep within. The tentacle-like tongues slithered upward and pushed the lump out. The metallic flavor of blood flowed in along with it. Jane had been saving a piece of the man's meat just for her. Tara gratefully accepted her queen's gift, savoring its juices, rolling it around in her mouth chewing and swallowing. Tara sighed and leaned back with a contented smile on her face, leaving Jane to finish herself off.

12