Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 18

Story Info
Kira and Andrew investigate.
4.2k words
4.67
4.6k
9

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew sat at his workstation watching the data running across the screen. He adjusted his enormous, wide-framed glasses as he took a swig of his Pepsi. The past few months the forensic labs of Zenith Central Command had been busy. Normally Adrew made it home around midnight. Just in time to see the Midnight Anime Marathon on channel seventy six. Due to the recent deaths and disappearances around some parts of the city, Commander Winters had the labs working over time. Andrew himself had been getting home at four AM the latest if he even made it home. The wave of death meant longer hours for the entire force.

Not that Andrew didn't like his job. Just the opposite. He loved his job. The pay was great and there were plenty of benefits including medical and mental health insurance. Plus two vacations per year. Not to mention the awesome lab equipment. He loved looking at things under the microscope or testing chemicals and figuring out how each system works.

Whenever the APF worked a case that even remotely suggested there was a bioweapon involved or some other kind of biological agent, his department was called in. If they needed some kind of new ammo to take down the latest bioenhanced psycho running amok, they brought the problem to his department. All of the anti-HeLa chemicals used by Squad Six were developed by him and the lab. Everything became a puzzle for him to solve.

The latest situation had him stumped though. Men were going missing. The stories from people close to the victims were all the same. They go out partying with friends and they never come back. Any bodies that do turn up are mutilated to the point of almost being useless. Either they had their genitals ripped off and their bodies emptied of all insides and fluid or their entire chest cavities were opened as if something pushed itself outward from the inside.

The data cascading down the screen came from Ellis's biosuit before they lost contact. The readings indicated it was no ordinary biological agent. It was biologically human but there was something different with it. Something he couldn't figure out. If only he could get a sample of the slime in the hospital or something similar.

"Hmm," Andrew said, thinking aloud to himself.

He heard a female voice from behind.

"Anything?"

Andrew was so focused on his work he didn't notice the clicking of high heels on the linoleum floor coming up from behind him. When he turned around she was already closing the door behind her.

"Kira. Hey."

Kira was the reason he had this job in the first place. They were schoolmates in college. They met in Biology 305 and became fast friends. She studied Forensics. Wanted to become a lab technician and work for the command center at one of the big eight.

After school they'd go to a local cafe and drink latte's together helping each other on homework. If they had a Bio lab together, they'd always partner up. When they graduated she was immediately recruited by Zenith Central Command. As soon as she was accepted she made sure to get Andrew on board as well. Within the next couple years they worked their way up the ranks to the leadership of their respective departments.

"Nah," Andrew replied. "I've been looking at the data from one of the members of Squad Six before their biosuits went silent. The interior pocket scans from their samples aren't telling me much and the analysis of the stuff covering the walls give the same puzzling readings."

Kira stepped closer to the console. A slight scent wafted in the air from her body. Andrew inhaled. She always had the best perfumes. Even though Andrew would never admit it, he had a crush on Kira since they met in college. Who could blame him? The two of them spent so much time together. He got to know her quite well. Of course her petite frame, shapely legs and perky, medium sized breasts helped a lot.

Everything about her got his hormones and the chemicals in his body working overtime. She kept herself fit by running the track at Central Command's police training facility on one of the lower floors and she always wore a cute little bun in her hair. Somehow it worked well with the white lab coat she had on over a blue, button-down shirt and dress pants. Her wide framed glasses made the outfit complete.

Kira was blessed with some amazing genes. Her father, Tetsuo Shima, was a handsome man who emigrated from Tokyo in the early 2030s. He made his fortune after starting the biotech company that produced the first biodroids. Her mother, Angelina, had a mixed ancestry of Cherokee and Italian. Because of this, Kira's skin was a beautiful golden bronze which just gave off a healthy glow especially after her morning runs. Her mother gave her elegant, high cheekbones and dark, exotic eyes with a sensuous, full face. All of that overlayed by slight Caucasian highlights that softened everything else. To Andrew, pKira was a perfect genetic specimen. Some of the more jealous girls at college started a rumor that her father must have created her in a lab as a designer baby. Even if it were true, Andrew didn't care. He would rather the world be full of Kira clones so everyone could experience how amazing she was.

Kira leaned over her colleague's chair and looked at some of the data cascading down the screen. The video of the slime encrusted hospital halls looped through in the bottom right corner of the monitor. Tentacles throbbed and slithered from the ceiling as the walls pulsated and twisted in the biosuit light. She read some of the data.

"What is that stuff anyway?" Kira asked

"From the data Ellis sent to us, it's genetically human," Andrew said, "but the cellular configuration puts it at something more like a slime. Basically it seems to be a constantly growing mass of living tissue."

"Is it another HeLa infestation?"

"I don't think so. The readings show no signs of cancerous mutations. Usually HeLa would create a film around whatever area it is infesting anyway. Very little movement. Just growth. It would not exhibit any of the things we're seeing in the video."

Kira examined the accompanying data scrolling across the screen.

"From the look of things, whatever it is, created its own environment."

"That's the strange thing about it. A number of pheromones and other chemicals have been detected by Squad Six and the temperature has been raised to that of a healthy human body. If only I had some cell samples to work with, I'd probably be able to get a more detailed analysis of this stuff."

At that moment there was a knock on the door. When Andrew stood up and answered it, two officers came in. Their hair was a mess and their uniforms were soaked with sweat, One of the officers held a plastic cup half filled with some kind of white goo. Inside the cup there was a strange slimy, pink worm. Kira and Andrew looked at the thing as it squirmed and moved writhing the sticky goop. It rose its pointed head out of the slime. The thing had to have been five inches thick. The tip folded open into three pieces presenting razor-sharp teeth. More white glop poured out of the creature as it fell back into its own thick soup.

"What is this and where did you get it?"

"Commander Winters was hoping you'd be able to find out," the officer holding the cup said. "Adriana and Lynn were captured earlier tonight. Somehow they were transformed into something...something indescribable. Adriana said something about dormancy and then they seemed to dissolve into whatever the creature here is made out of. The slime or whatever that Lynn became attacked us but we closed the barriers before more of it could come out. This was one of the pieces that separated from the main mass."

"Do you think whatever this creature is might be connected to what's happening at Zenith?" Kira asked.

"Its possible," Andrew replied. "From what Adriana had said to Commander Winters and the way the slime behaves in the video it seems likely we're dealing with the same thing."

Andrew brought the cup over to one of the lab counters. He opened a nearby drawer and took out a pair of tweezers. Then he took the cup and carefully brought the thing to the counter. Andrew brought the tweezers to the head of the creature. It hissed and gurgled at him, wiggling and moving around in the white jell at the bottom of the cup. As soon as the tweazers closed around the head it made a strange screeching noise and violently thrashed about. Andrew lifted it out of the cup and placed it onto a metal dissection plate. He brought a magnifying glass over to the plate as well as a lamp. After a few pins were put into place to keep the creature still, he took a scalpel and slit the thing open long ways. More white liquid flowed out of the open slit. The creature's flesh seemed to be all one layer. Strange, pink, semi-gelatinous layer. It didn't seem to have bones or muscles. The organs were somewhat primitive. A mouth, some kind of esophagus leading to a singular stomach cavity. Nothing else.

"Hmmm," Andrew finally said. "I'm going to run some tests on it. Maybe I can find out how it behaves on a cellular level under the microscope." Andrew looked up from his station. "So," he said changing the subject. "I have two tickets to next week's AnimeCon. Its going to be the hundredth anniversary of one of the greatest anime of all time. I would love for you to come."

"No way!" Kira replied. "You have tickets to the biggest event in anime history. I've been trying to get one. They've been sold out for months. How did you do it?"

Andrew shrugged, "Oh you know," he said. "I know someone who works the booths. He said he'd be able to get me and a friend in at a discount."

"That's awesome. I'm totally there."

At that moment Kira's wrist-watch beeped. She touched the screen and a small hologram of Greg Phelps appeared.

"Hey what's up?"

"The cleanup crew is bringing some fresh bodies for you to examine," Greg replied. "They'll be dropping them off at the forensics lab shortly."

"Oh! Okay. I'll be right there."

Kira touched her wrist-watch again to turn the hologram off.

"Sorry," she said, "Gotta go."

Kira opened the lab door and stepped out. Andrew turned back to the creature pinned to the dissecting tray. He opened a nearby drawer and took a small surgical knife. Carefully, he sliced into the side of the creature using the tweezers to hold the piece being separated. As soon as the piece came off he brought the sample to a nearby microscope. After preparing a slide he placed it into the metal holders and pressed a button on the side of the instrument. He then went back to his computer where he clicked the microscope icon. A window opened on the monitor showing the flake from the creature under the microscope.

Andrew took the joystick and used it to position the scope. Nothing prepared him for what he saw on camera. The cells of the piece of creature he took were moving. Unlike regular animal cells, some of them separated from the main chunk of flesh then the smaller clumps separated again into the individual cells. They seem to be searching for something. An occasional sperm cell would swim by and some of the cells clumped around it, acting like tiny microscopic piranhas ripping a carcass apart.

Andrew clicked the red circle icon at the bottom of the screen to record what was going on. After the clump ate the sperm cell each individual cell started to divide. Each division created tiny bridges of cells back to the main piece that turned into arms of cells growing outward searching for any more sperm that might be on the slide. Andrew zoomed in again and caught one of the free floating cells. To his surprise the cell looked like a zygote. The cell seemed to slow down after a while. Just as it was about to stop another free floater came along and the two cell walls touched. A tiny pilus-like extension emerged from the more active cell, pushing its way into the other. It inserted its DNA into the other cell and separated. The first free floater jumped back to life and continued its journey to find any more sperm. Andrew took out a tablet and made note of everything he saw.

# # # #

By the time Kira reached her lab the two bodies were already on the tables waiting for her. She picked up the tablet at the desk and looked at the profiles of the two people. The one closest to the door was a blonde woman. A portion of her left side was missing. She was extremely attractive. Beyond even pornstar levels. The right breast showed she was at least 34-E. A tag around her toe indicated she was subject one.

The second woman was shorter. Even though she was only five foot two, she could have made it in porn. At 34-E, the woman's breasts matched the taller one on roundness and density. Dark brown hair flowed out in waves around her head. Sh looked to be around thirty one. Her face was extremely pale and clear red marks could be seen around her neck. Her tag indicated subject two.

"Hmmm," she said to herself. " Let's see who we have here. Subject one - Stacy Valens. Caucasian Blonde. Forty. Forty?"

Kira looked at the body of the woman lying on the table.

"She must have had some good anti-aging cream because she looks closer to thirty seven or thirty eight. Anyway, moving on. Five foot five inches. Bust size 34-E. Had an X-P pistol blast at close range on the left side of her chest during a fight with Officer Greg Phelps. It says here it blew a hole through her body leaving an enormous gap."

Kira looked closely at the wound. A good amount of it seemed to have closed up. Pieces of ribs, muscles, veins and nerves seemed to have reconstructed themselves around the gaping wound. Kira found a small surgical flashlight and shined it into the gap. The main portion of the bronchi stretched downward into the regenerating chest cavity. She could see a fully formed heart in the center. It had a weak but steady beat.

"O-okay...um...Let's see, Subject Two - Clara Wilacre. Caucasian. Five foot three. Sixty-three. Gray hair..."

Kira stopped again. She looked at the woman with the Subject Two tag. The woman looked gorgeous. Another pornstar perfect body. Youthful brown hair, 34-E breasts, smooth skin. She looked more like she was in her thirties. The forensics technician placed the tablet onto the desk. She knew, even with the amount of technology in the plastic surgery industry, they wouldn't be able to create such a young looking woman in such a perfectly natural way. There was no way any of this was possible. She activated her watch by pressing the glass screen and put in a phone number. A hologram of the coroner popped up.

"Okay, what's the deal?" Kira asked a little annoyed.

"What's the deal with what?" the coroner replied.

"These women. they defy all physical logic. Clara Wilacre is supposed to be a sixty-three year old granny. It even shows it on her ID. I'm seeing a hot thirty-one year old woman that looks like she should be bending down letting some guy take her from the back. What gives? This Stacy Valens person I can understand. She's a stripper and a freelancer. They need to keep their bodies in peak condition but Wilacre? Come on. Someone has to be pulling my leg here."

"I don't know. Those are the women we brought in. I don't understand it myself. They were both scanned. There's an almost perfect match. Enough for their IDs to show up in the database."

"Wait. Almost perfect?"

"Yeah. The scans had some...irregularities. Like there's other DNA in both of them. I can't explain it well enough."

"Other DNA?"

"Yeah."

"Like what kind? Another animal? Is this some kind of splice job? Alien? Synthetic?"

"No, no. The tests came back pure human. It was like pieces of other people's DNA were split and attached. Like the pieces were fused together and integrated into the rest. Strangest thing though. It seemed like the chromosomes affected most were the X chromosomes."

"Alright I'm gonna go. Thanks."

"No problem."

Kira went back to her desk and sat. she turned the computer on and clicked the communication icon on the top right of the screen. She looked for the number for the bio lab and clicked. The intercom buzzed a couple times. The monitor of the view screen activated. Andrew appeared.

"Holy crap Kira," Andrew said. His eyes were wide. He seemed fidgety. "I'm glad you called. I looked at the sample I took and could not believe my eyes. I've never seen anything like it. "

"Andrew," Kira interrupted. "Did you run a genetic scan of the creature yet?"

"No. Why?"

Kira stepped away from the monitor giving Andrew a good view of the two women.

"These are the two women the coroner and his assistants brought in. The shorter, brown haired one is supposed to be a sixty-three year old woman. The second seems to be barely alive with the blast in her chest and it seems like her body is slowly regenerating. The coroner told me they ran genetic scans on both and found irregularities of some kind in their DNA."

"Hmm. Funny you should mention regeneration. I'm seeing similar things in the sample I took of the slime creature the officers brought. I recorded they activity I witnessed in the slide on the microscope. I'll send it to you."

Andrew typed something into the keyboard on his end. A video file uploaded onto Kira's computer.

"Take some blood samples from both women and send them to me. I'll see if I can get a more detailed analysis. I'll also look at the creature I'm studying. There has to be a connection."

"Right. I'll do that now."

After hanging up, Kira went to the tables where the two unconscious women lay. She took out two syringes from the drawer and plunged the needles into the arms of each woman. A small amount of blood was drawn into the syringes. Kira held the syringe from Stacy up to the light. She noticed tiny clumps of pink substance suspended in the blood. They seemed to move and change form. Sometimes they combined to form bigger clumps. Other times they split apart. Some of the clumps pushed against the clear plastic of the syringe following Kira's every movement. She held the needle of the syringe over the test tube and pushed the plunger down. As soon as the red liquid touched the bottom of the tube it bubbled and moved up toward the top. The pink clumps rose up and congealed on the surface as the liquid moved upward. Kira inserted the plastic stopper onto the opening to prevent the liquid from getting out. With a marker, she wrote Stacy's name on the tube. After that, she repeated the procedure for Miss Wilacre's blood. There was movement in Wilacre's blood but not as much as Stacy's. With the blood samples taken and labelled, Kira placed the tubes into a box. Then clicked an icon on the computer. A mail door popped open on the wall across the room. She placed the box into the door and typed the department it was to be sent to. The door closed with the box inside.

"Okay the samples have been sent."

"Thanks. I'll let you know if I find anything new out."

As soon as the monitor went black Kira heard sounds coming from the tables where the bodies lay. Clara Wilacre's body jolted upward. He back arched pushing up her large, heavy breasts. She inhaled violently with an enormous gasp her eyes shot open. Kira stepped back steadying herself against the counter. There was a second gasp. Then a third. Wilacre sat up. Her breathing steadied as she looked around the forensics lab. She eventually focused her attention on the beautiful tan woman freaking out over her sudden revival. The woman's lips curled up into a devious smile as she ran her tongue over them.

"Well well well," the former sixty-three year old said. "Aren't you a beautiful little snack."

Wilacre jumped off the table and walked over to the forensics technician. Her breasts heaved and wobbled with every movement of her body. At that moment, the blonde woman on the second table started to stir. She opened her eyes and rolled to her side. The hole in her body that the X-P explosive made leaked pink slime as it gradually closed up. Her lips lengthened into a thin, sly smile.

12