Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to join me Stacy?" Wilacre asked, turning to her companion.

Stacy wiped the excess slime off her body. At this point there was nothing left of the wound. She put her head down against her right hand and slid the other across her curvaceous frame. Her fingers trailed between her luscious round melons, over her smooth toned stomach and up over the contours of her fertile hips.

"I'm fine," Stacy finally said. Her voice honeyed with seduction. "I think I'll let you turn her."

The blonde sat up and raised her arms to stretch. She hopped off the table and stepped toward Kira and Clara. Then placed a hand on Clara's bare shoulder. From behind the woman she gave Kira an enormous smile. She ran her tongue across her lips.

"Have fun," she said. "I'm gonna go see if there are any other delicious treats around here."

# # # #

Nicole Winters felt hot. Really hot. Sweat ran down her face. The creamy white complexion of her face became beat red. She felt sensitive. Even the slightest touch could have pushed her over the edge. Her clitoris tingles as liquid dribbled from between the folds between her legs.

Nicole rushed down the hall to her office. The minute she was inside she slammed the door closed and drew the blinds. The commander plopped on the leather couch and laid down. She pressed one of her hands against her body between her legs. The other grabbed her swelling breasts. Touching herself relieved some of the sexual pressure she felt but it wasn't enough. She needed to feel flesh against flesh.

Winters ripped open her blouse. The buttons popped as they were forced out of their holes. She pushed up on her feet pulling down her dress. Finally she slipped out of her confining black stockings after kicking off her heels. Nicole lay on her back feeling the refreshing room temperature air on her body. Her breasts ever expanding stood on end as the skin covering them strained and tightened against the new flesh underneath. She grabbed her right breast with her left hand and pressed against both while her other hand slid down across her rock hard abs, over her toned thighs until it found its way between her legs.

Nicole Winters let out a loud groan as soon as her hand entered the threshold of her dripping sex. She closed her eyes, continuing to rub her breasts. Soon a jolt ripped through her body. Spasming, forceful orgasms erupted and more moans left her mouth. She used her other hand to continue digging into her body. She screamed as she let go. Gushes of female ejaculate flowed out onto the couch. Her body arched with every pleasurable convulsion until there was a single final rip of her skin down the middle. She collapsed on the couch panting covered in her own juices and sweat.

Nicole looked down at her body. She sat up noticing the bigger breasts underneath her skin. She pushed her fingers into the flap between her, now deep, cleavage and pulled it open for a bit. Underneath she saw smooth, pristine skin. No wrinkles, no spots, no sag. Just firm, perky, supple tit-flesh. She pulled at her old skin even more. She was quite surprised how easily it slid off her body. The skin on her arms wrinkled up and slid off. The tear running up and down her torso lengthened up her neck and over her face one way and across her hard stomach down between her legs the other. She pushed her upper body out. The skin fell to the floor like a strange rubber suit. She quickly put her clothes back on and stuffed her old skin in an empty filing cabinet.

"What the hell happened?" Nicole said aloud to herself. "Am...am I one of those things now? What am I going to tell the rest of the force?"

Nicole placed her hand against her abdomen. She felt a slight trickle between her legs. Another hand went down between them and pressed against the fabric. This caused tingles and pleasurable sensations to flow outward through her body. The commander closed her eyes for a minute. She eventually opened them again and decided against any more pleasure.

"Fresh air," Nicole thought. "That's what I need. I think I'll get out for a little. Take a break."

12