Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 22

Story Info
Kira wakes up, Nicole talks to Kira, New prisoner in S-B 41.
4.2k words
4.73
2.2k
3
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hours ticked by. Andrew continued his work. He looked over at the corner of the bio-lab. Kira was still asleep in the chair covered with the lab coat he put over her. It had been a long night. The rest of the bio-lab team were working on other parts of the case. Many of them had gone to bed a couple of hours ago. The craziness at Central Command, the long hours working to figure out this strange new biological agent, the deaths, all of it started to take its toll on him. Whatever got into Kira didn't help the situation.

"...The creature seems to have grown considerably in size despite the, ahem, sample the prisoners supplied being completely consumed by the cells..."

Andrew took it upon himself to record his findings for any future research papers. He needed to find some kind of cure for this and fast. The Red Lounge and Zenith were both under control for the time being but he knew it wouldn't last. Besides, he figured studying the mutation might help generate future scientific discoveries. Possible cures for certain diseases or even the secret of eternal youth.

"...Initially the creature was around five inches. Within the hour Its size increased to around ten inches. Stalky appendages have appeared in certain places around the creature. Accompanied by the stalks, thinner, branching, vine-like structures that appear white and pale blue have also grown out. They occasionally extend from the appendages and seem to move around as if searching for something. My guess is they are searching for more nutrients. Growth and movement seems to slow down as the food source no longer becomes available..."

Andrew turned to the nearby microscope. Unlike the creature on the dissecting plate, many of the egg cells have slowed to the point of being almost motionless. Their reproduction slowed down considerably as well. All non-infected eggs were turned while the sperm were hunted down and consumed.

"...The microscopic samples, on the other hand, have come to a near complete stop within the first few hours. My hypothesis is that the infected cells produce some type of chemical that induces dormancy when food or any new genetic material becomes scarce. I'm going to run an analysis to see if there is anything present in the sample..."

Kira awoke from her sleep. She looked around the bio-lab realizing where she spent the night. The forensics technician stood up, knocking the lab coat onto the floor. Andrew looked up from his work and smiled at her. Kira looked away before Andrew could say anything. Her face reddened as she hurried out of the room. She rushed through the halls, trying her best to stay inconspicuous. She hid from any other officers and staff she came across covering herself up as much as possible. She hunched over making sure to take up as little space as she could. One last turn and she reached the door to her lab. Just as she grabbed the handle, a familiar voice stopped her.

"Kira Tetsuo," the voice said. Her name hit her back like a piece of crumpled up paper in high school. "I've been looking for you."

Kira didn't say a word. She turned toward the voice slightly, making an attempt to give the speaker a pleasant smile. Her face went pale white when she realized Commander Winters stood behind her. The commander seemed to have changed since she last saw her. Winters had a youthful glow to her. Kira followed her, now dark blonde hair down and noticed that her blouse seemed to be struggling to keep her enormous bosom contained. The buttons along the middle strained from the new flesh they had to hold in. Kira stood at attention and gave the commander a salute.

"H-hello Commander Winters," Kira started. A big nervous grin crossed her face. She grit her teeth, trying to keep herself under control. "What a pleasant surprise."

Commander Winters sniffed the air. The sweet, familiar scent of someone turned filled her nostrils. A drop of sweat beaded up and slid down the forensics technician's forehead. Kira sensed that Winters knew what happened.

"I decided to come down and check on the two bodies that were brought in yesterday," Winters stated. Rather than the tough-as-nails, no nonsense serious tone she usually had, her voice seemed like honey. "Maybe see if there is any progress on the investigation."

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. Come on in."

Kira slipped her key card into the slot. The door beeped and unlocked. She turned the handle and held the door for the commander. Kira followed and closed the door behind her. As soon as the door closed the commander immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. Her enormous breasts underneath pushed outward in a wave of supple flesh only to be held back by her bra.

Kira's eyes widened at the sight of her commander's cleavage. She looked up at her face. The stern commander she had worked with for years had changed since the last time they talked. The creases produced by years of experience on the force had melted away. She looked a bit closer to the framed picture on her desk taken when she graduated from the academy. There were a few differences. Her bust had since filled out considerably and her hips became fertile and wide.

"You were turned by Helen," Winters said, "weren't you?"

Kira looked at her boss. She nodded blushing.

"How did you know?"

"I can smell it on you. There are subtle changes to a woman's scent after they've been turned. I think it might be a way to help others determine which hive you belong to."

Winters slipped out of her blouse. Kira noticed how toned and powerful her boss's stomach looked. A subtle hint of a six pack could be seen and her arms and shoulders, while slender, had a lean muscle tone. Then there were her breasts. Without the blouse they seemed bigger. With every inhale they rose a little out of the restraining, ill-fitting bra. Then they lowered. It seemed as if they wanted to get out. Kira went back to her boss's face.

"I'll need to get you on the same page as me. Genetically speaking." Winters said. A seductive grin was plastered over her lips.

"What?" Kira asked with a puzzled look.

"We need to have sex. I need you in my hive."

Nicole moved closer to her chief forensics technician. Kira backed away.

"What, why?

"I can't explain it but we might have a better chance if we became more compatible with each other's bodies."

At that point Nicole reached around and unhooked her bra. Her enormous breasts popped out as the garment fell to the floor. Kira's eyes widened as they dropped to the enormous orbs jutting out. The scent coming from Nicole became overwhelming. Kira could feel her body betray her. Juices started flowing from her vagina as if it drooled in anticipation for what was about to happen. She felt her clitoris become hardened and engorged. Commander Winters proceeded to unbutton and unzip her pants. She pulled them and her underwear down. Stepping forward completely nude. Urges came forth. Starting in Kira's crotch, radiating outward throughout the rest of her body. The desire to rip her clothes off and join her boss in absolute sexual ecstasy bubbled up to the surface of her psyche.

"I-I can't," Kira said. She held her body for dear life trying to fight her urges. "Please don't let me do this."

Commander Winters touched Kira's shoulder. Miss Tetsuo looked into her boss's mesmerizing eyes. Winters leaned over and their lips met. The soft warmth of the commander's lips caused chills to wash over her. Then Winters's tongue entered. Kira greeted her boss's tongue at the threshold of her mouth. She moved back and sat on the metal table. Something in the back of Kira's mind told her something wasn't right. Her instincts began going haywire. That was when she felt her boss's proboscis emerge from her mouth. A small spurt of mucusy goo pushed itself out into the forensics tech's mouth.

Don't fight it, the commander's voice said.

Kira tried to control herself but her survival instincts kept nagging at her. She tried pushing Commander Winters off of her but she was too strong. The commander continued her advance. She wrapped her arms around Kira's torso grabbing the woman's firm butt. An instinctual response betrayed the forensics technician. Her legs opened to greet her naked boss.

I - I can't do it, Kira said in her mind. There has to be another way.

I know you need this just as much as I do. You haven't had any sex since you've been turned.

But I...

The commander slid her hands around Kira's hips between her legs. Then she proceeded to unzip the technician's slacks. She ripped them down exposing Kira's immaculate vulva to the open air. Winters slipped her body back between her captive's legs. Her vaginal proboscis slipped out as she thrust her hips into the forensics technician's. The fleshy tube plunged between Kira's folds. Her eyes rolled back as she groaned in pleasure. The full girth of the undulating rod was almost too much for her.

You will go dormant if you don't. I need you to stay with me. To join my hive. If you do, we can exchange genetic materials more easily. Two hive members can keep dormancy at bay more effectively than one. Together we can fight this.

Kira fell back, leaning over the table. Her mind and body felt like they were about to break. Her surroundings faded into a pleasurable blur. Then, an image flickered into her mind. Andrew. Kira sat up, regaining her composure. She looked her boss straight into her eyes.

No, the forensics technician said.

At that moment any bare skin between the two that made contact started bubbling and blistering. Kira fought her boss with every cell of her body. Commander Winters pulled her proboscises out and let go. She looked at her hands watching the blisters shrink.

"I can't," Kira said after a few moments of silence. "I'm sorry. It's already enough that I'm one of...these...things. I don't want to be part of another hive or whatever."

"I saw Andrew in your mind for a moment. The exchanges through sex could keep you from falling into dormancy. If you start to change when you're with him..."

"I know. I just need to do this my way."

Nicole slipped back into her clothes. She handed her a guest access key to sub-basement 41.

"Listen, if you ever ever feel any urges I want you to go down and feed for a while. Don't kill the prisoners if you can help it. Just extract enough semen to get yourself under control. Hopefully Andrew and his department can figure this out and we can get back to having normal lives."

After she pulled her pants up, Kira picked up the key card. She looked at it.

"This has to be against so many regulations."

"I understand that. This is why we can't have any of this getting out. Don't tell Andrew about this. In fact, avoid him as much as possible. If you have any feelings for him at all you can't be around him. It's for his own safety."

Kira blushed. She looked down at her feet.

"I...don't know what you're talking about. We're just friends."

"Don't give me that. I know. Even before being turned I noticed the way you look at him. Believe me. If you have sex with him, you could potentially kill him. Even if you are under control now, if you fall into dormancy, there will be no way to control it. Understood?"

Kira sighed. "Understood."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I guess we have some escapees to deal with."

Commander Winters finished dressing and left the lab. She went down the hall toward the bio-lab. Before she opened the door, she was stopped by a man's voice. When Winters turned around she saw one of the officers. Next to him stood an enormous burly man restrained with a metal plate around his wrists. The commander looked the prisoner up and down mentally drooling over him. He stood almost six and a half feet. His muscular legs and arms were half the size of tree trunks and the rest of his body had so much bulk his neck and shoulders seemed to blend together. The guy wore a black mohawk with red tips. Three metal spikes were embedded into his skull on both sides of the mohawk. Below the man's gargantuan pecks his torso tapered into a well defined washboard stomach. He wore a tight black T-shirt that did not allow for any imagination. The commander got whiffs of different smells and odors mixing with the man's regular musk. She inhaled the delightful aroma as she stared.

"Commander?" the officer said.

"Huh?" Winters said, falling out of her trance. "Oh yes. Officer Drake. What is he in for?"

"Right," Drake replied. He looked at the tablet he held. "Let's see ten counts of assault, five involuntary man-slaughter, twenty rapes, the intentional murder of three others, possession of a pound of various illegal body and performance enhancement drugs, intention to sell said drugs, and one million kilos of supplies to manufacture said drugs. He is scheduled for execution in two months. We will be bringing him down to sub-basement forty-one and need your authorization."

Drake handed the tablet to the commander. She inspected the prisoner's profile.

"Hmmm," Winters said, flipping through the pages on the electronic device. At the end she signed the paperwork. The commander looked back at Drake. "I'll take over from here. I'd like to get to know Mr...'Tank' personally."

Drake shrugged. "Um. Okay," he said and left the commander alone with Tank. Commander Winters led the prisoner down the halls, through the atrium and to the elevators. Any onlooker not in the know would have seen this as a routine prisoner transfer into their new life. Nothing out of the ordinary happening. Winters pressed the button on the side of the elevator with the down arrow and waited. Eventually the hum of the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. Nicole dragged Tank in by the arm and let the elevator close. She pressed the button for sub-basement forty one.

As the elevator sunk deeper into the building complex, beyond the ground floor, passed the different basements and sub-basements the commander peered over at Tank. He stood there emotionless, expressionless. Sometimes he shifted to get in a more comfortable position. The smells from the illegal enhancements were intoxicating for Nicole. She inhaled the musky aroma as she moved her eyes downward to the man's crotch. She stared at the enormous bulge behind the metal block.Nicole crept closer to the bulking man. She tried to restrain herself but her hands had other ideas. Immediately she grabbed hold of the man's bulge. His slowly growing member felt amazing in her fingers. Tank glanced back, wide eyed at the commander.

"Mmmmm," the blonde woman said, fondling his increasing bulge. "I guess you've been making up for the amount of shrinkage caused by the other drugs, hmmm?"

Tank said nothing. He just nodded. He tried moving away. Nicole moved her hand up the man's chiseled stomach and finally around the stump that used to be his neck and head. She pressed her body against his, looking him in the eye. Her eyes narrowed as she licked her lips. He could feel the commander's breath against his face. The woman's hardened nipples and enormous breasts dug into his chest. He tried to push the commander away. Nicole slammed her body against him, pinning him against the wall. A worried look plastered all over his face.

"What's the matter big boy? You can dish it out but can't take it yourself?"

Tank continued to stay silent. He continued to struggle against the woman. Nicole seemed to overpower him. A strange, sweet smell came from the woman causing his body to betray him. Nicole, sensing the change, released him a little and knelt down. She immediately unzipped Tank's pants and pulled them down around his legs. The man's enhanced seven inch member popped out, fully erect.

"I saw your profile," Nicole said, grabbing the fleshy organ. She inhaled the man's scent, really savoring every musky detail. "Twenty," Nicole continued. Her tongue flicked out at the man's exposed giant mushroom. "Twenty women."

The commander's stern voice dripped with sexuality and anger. She unbuttoned her shirt exposing her enormous breasts. A fleshy tube emerged from between her lips. The end of it split into three flaps, each with sharp teeth. The blonde woman brushed her left hand against her breasts. Tank's face changed to sheer terror as the woman's pristine breasts split open in a similar way to the fleshy mouth proboscis revealing rows of sharp teeth and four tongues.

"I should just finish your life sentence early. My girls would really like that but, I'm not going to as long as you do as I say."

Nicole closed her breasts and slipped her proboscis around his engorged penis. While Tank's penis was too big for her regular mouth, her proboscis was able to take in the entire length. She moved the fleshy tube around the man, undulating as it massaged the shaft. She could taste the synthetic chemical-laden precum as it trickled out. She moved the tube back and forth, milking the man's shaft. For a little while some pleasure mixed with the terror he felt. Tank involuntarily thrust his hips toward Nicole's face. The big, burly man closed his eyes as a rush of semen flowed out. He grunted in pleasure as his release came. The elevator beeped and the doors opened. Commander Winters slipped her proboscis off of Tank's shaft, taking in all of his seed. As soon as the flesh tube disappeared into her mouth, she wiped any excess off and stood up, turning toward the open doors.

"Get up scumbag," Winters demanded. After the last drop of the enhanced semen entered her body, she felt a strange rush of power. "I'm not done with you yet."

Tank hesitated. "Please," Tank finally said. His voice trembled a little.

Nicole turned toward her prisoner. Fire blazed in her eyes. Her breasts, now snug inside her half-buttoned shirt, hung down filling the space in the fabric. She stomped over to the prisoner and grabbed him by the metal plate around his wrists.

"Get the fuck in there!" the woman screamed.

Tank scrambled into the sub-basement. The elevator doors closed behind the prisoner and the commander. Commander Winter's heels clicked on the concrete floor echoing through the silent maximum-security prison. Tank stayed close behind her. He didn't notice the other prisoners silently watching the new victim from corners of their cells.

"Front and center boys!" Nicole commanded. "I want to introduce you to Tank. He's the new meat."

The blonde grabbed the hunk of man meat by the scruff of his shirt and pulled upward. The man got to his feet. His eyes, red and bloodshot. Hands appeared against the plexiglass barriers in the cells. Tank noticed that the men seemed uneasy. Some had bags under their eyes. As if they hadn't slept for a few days. After a few moments of their hopeless stares they all went back to their corners. Nicole pressed a button opening the nearest empty cell. She pushed Tank in. As soon as the barrier closed Nicole stripped her clothes off.

Her glorious body was exposed to the cold air of the cell. Nicole grabbed her plump, firm breasts, picked them up and released them letting them flop and jiggle. Both nipples hardened into red beads. After a while of admiring her body, she looked back at Tank, eyeing him like a feral predator. After pushing the release button on the metal plate around Tank's wrists, she threw Tank onto the cot, pinning him to the mattress.

"Please," Tank whimpered. "Don't do this. I-I won't say anything to anyone. I'm-I'm sorry."

"Oh you're damn right you won't say anything. You are going to be my bitch just like all the other men in this prison. I will use you as I see fit and you will take it. You will take it until there's nothing left. You got that? Now shut the fuck up!"

Nicole pressed her lips against the monster of a man. After she released him, she immediately turned around and pressed her bare crotch against his face. The blonde pulled Tank's mouth open and pressed further, grinding into the man's face. She felt her arousal build. Juices dripped from between her folds flooding her prisoner's mouth. She could hear his muffled protests as the vibrations against her crotch only enhanced her pleasure.

12