Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank heard the sound of tearing fabric and the coldness of the cell touched his body. All he could see were the two plump cheeks of his jailer's buttocks bouncing up and down. Her meaty folds hung down sliding against his mouth, expelling more girl-come with every moan she made. Warm hands crossed the man's bulging pecs. His enhanced erection once again betrayed him straining against his pants. His jailer's hands followed the muscular contours of his body making sure to feel every muscle of his six-pack. Nicole felt warm over his body. Almost hot even. For a few minutes he almost forgot what kind of woman he was dealing with.

Nicole leaned over her captive's hard body. Once again, she found herself face to face with Tank's straining erection. With an uncontrollable hunger she went to work unzipping and relieving her prisoner of his pants and underwear. The enormous member popped out, already standing on end. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around the thick shaft. Nicole impaled her face as much as she could on the man's enormous penis. She could only go halfway down the shaft but she went slow enough to maximize her prisoner's pleasure. The man's hard body bucked upward a number of times until it seized and the powerful spasms of his penis sent more of his seed into her mouth. Nicole let go, gathering the slimy liquid in her mouth and swallowed. As soon as she was ready, she dove back down.

Every squirt of seed she took in, every bead of sweat on his body had the same mixed flavors of enhancement drugs. It was as if Tank's body had so much coursing through his veins it seemed to produce the stuff. Then Nicole noticed something. Right between her prisoner's legs, on the side of both thighs she saw a slightly raised area of skin. She noticed the same on his armpits before. She could see a small hole in the center of each area.

"So," Nicole said after swallowing. "You have implants in your body, don't you? I bet they produce all those enhancement drugs. You just need to inject the ingredients into you every few months. Hmm?"

Tank didn't respond. A proboscis similar to the one coming out of her mouth emerged from her vagina. The teeth of the open flesh tube hovered above the man's open mouth. It drooled with a strange clear slime. He closed his mouth, afraid it might enter him.

"Answer me!" she said.

"Y-Yes! Please. Put it away!"

"I thought so."

The proboscis slipped back into Nicole's body. She climbed off her prisoner. Then she wrapped her legs around the man's waist, impaling herself on the already stiffening erection. Starting slow at first, Nicole slid her body up and down along Tank's shaft. When she was comfortable with the size her thrusts became more vigorous. Nicole's enormous breasts flopped and wobbled and jiggled with every thrust. She used her warm vagina to grip the man's shaft as she pulled up. She released him with every thrust back down. Tank tried to get her off of him but she was persistent. Nicole pushed him down and held his shoulders against the cot until her body went into violent spasms. The woman on top of him arched her back and screamed like a banshee as the orgasm ripped through her body. Tank's body tensed as a third spasm shot his enhanced seed straight into Nicole's womb. The man felt like he couldn't go on. He laid back, giving up on escaping the crazy woman on top of him.

After another three orgasms Nicole stopped. A moment of post-coital clarity hit her as she looked around. Her hair and body was drenched in sweat. She looked down at Tank as his softening penis slipped out of her. He laid there, his body, limp from exhaustion. She could see traces of terror in her prisoner's face as he stared back at her, unable to move. Tank looked like he mentally checked out. Nicole climbed off the man and gathered her clothes. She knew what she did. She lost control again. This time was different. Before it was pleasure, survival. Deep down, this time, she felt some kind of malevolence. She rushed to the elevator and pressed the button to go up.

12