Killer Scene There, Man

Story Info
Gloryhole.
4.2k words
4.69
20.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you don't care how I came to be in here.

You don't care what drives me to come back, again and again. You don't give damn if my job brings me back to this gray city every few months. That I crave the darkness, the sounds of the footsteps in hall, the sometimes arousing mostly ridiculous sounds of porn that fill the air, the smell of bleach and cum, all the things I crave when I'm back in my home city.

Some of you don't even care I'm a woman. Some of you fellow glory seekers are even disappointed when you discover I am and then we play a waiting game, to see who will abandon their booth to look for a different one, because you search for the same thing I do.

What you care about is the warm, willing and wet mouth that awaits on the other side of this wall. You are hard, throbbing, aching and yearning for that sweet release. So in need. So fed up with the politics of sex, the dance we all must perform to fulfill a basic need. Even in a good and 'healthy' relationship, when you honestly care about the other person's well being and desires, the weight of the world can get in the way and cock block the best of us. But maybe you're not that deep. You just want to cum. You want a cocksucker to suck your cock. Nothing more. nothing less.

Truth is, I don't care why you visit this sanctuary either. If you're married or attached or single, your age, ethnicity or social status. If you're kind to animals or cheat on your taxes. I want your cock and your release.

I dreamt of it for years. Would watch clips then erase the history, so my husband would not see. I would search online for adult video places near me and scan reviews for mention of holes in the booths. I got up the courage and went by the local adult shop that reportedly had them. It was an afternoon, after work. I walked down the hallway, it was empty. I peaked inside a booth and saw the hole, a condom on the floor next to the trash can someone had made a half-assed attempt to throw it into. I panicked and left in a flash. I was crazed with curiosity but knew I could never bring myself to go back. I just knew someone I knew would see me exiting the hallway of booths. I would not blink if someone saw me buying a toy or some such other sex related item in a shop (they are there for the same reason,

after all) but if they saw me leaving suckers alley, well, that I could not explain away.

But there I was, alone in Portland, Or, in an Uber heading towards my hotel when I saw a neon sign. Taboo Video. 25 Video Booths. A voice that sounded like mine but just couldn't have been me spoke to the driver suddenly and assuredly.

"Let me out here."

"Are you sure?" The driver asked. "The trip was booked to the hotel and I can't change the charge."

"That's fine. Stop here." The woman said. It surely wasn't me. I was trapped inside someone else's head, their thoughts, "What is she doing?" I wondered.

The car stopped and I exited without a thank you or any word at all. I walked across the parking lot, fishing the cash I keep in my phone case out. I had two $20s. From my research I knew I had enough.

I walk in the door and scan the store. 3 or 4 couples and 3 or 4 people by themselves. Their genders and appearances are a blur. I am lost and yet focused at the same time. I look to my left and I see a large sign on the wall. VIEWING BOOTHS with an arrow pointing at an opening in the wall and a slightly dimmer hall beyond it. I glance at the counter and see a female clerk. Good, that will make it slightly easier. She is late 20s/early 30s, cobalt blue hair, cute but a little plump (Not that this 40 something, tummy having, busty, ample hipped woman is judging, just stating facts). She is the exact stereotype I would have guessed was working the porn store counter in Portland on a Wednesday night.

I approach the counter and after a very cheery and loud "How can I help you" from the clerk I ask as quietly as I can and still be heard over the rap/rock pulsing over the speakers "Can I have some change?"

In the most helpful customer service voice I have ever encountered maybe anywhere and a voice louder than I would ever want, she says "Oh sure hon! Need some money for the booths?"

I stammer and glance around, amazed that the entire store has not stopped and

is staring at the wanton slut at the counter asking for money for the cock sucking booths. Surprisingly, everyone is still looking at vibes and dongs and porn and crotchless panties. I nod at the young woman and ignore the inner voice screaming "RUNNN!!!"

The Taboo Video employee of the year then informs me "I can give you singles or fives. The bigger the bill the more time you get. You can even use this 20 if you want a ton of bang for your bucks!"

She laughs at her play on words and I again look around, expecting stares and leers but no one seems to have heard. "Fives should be fine." I reply. "Your first time visiting our booths hon?" she asks as she counts $5 bills out to me. I nod and furtively look around again. She chuckles a small chuckle and says "Come on, I'll give you a tour." as she steps out from behind the counter and starts to walk towards the door to sucker's row.

We walk back into the hallway and I get a glimpse of a man as he quickly darts into a booth, obviously not wanting to get caught loitering as the sign on the wall clearly states that it's not allowed. Red doors line both sides of the hallway. The girl who I have now found out from her name tag is Daisy begins to speak. "Here you go hon. All booths take bills, ones to twenties, doors all lock if you don't want any company. Red light above the door means occupied, green means empty booth. The two on the end there are larger, for.... group viewing. Just keep money in the machines and all is good, You let me know if anyone bothers you that you don't want to, ok?" she smiles and turns to leave. Just as she is about to exit she says with a gesture "Oh all these on the left have gloryholes. Have fun!" and she is gone.

Well, fuck. Are you kidding me? I thought I had to be clandestine and sneaky but apparently, nope, everyone knows and is cool with cocks going through walls for whatever deviant acts you want performed. Portland really is a liberal place!

I hurriedly go into an empty booth and lock the door behind me. It's dim but not pitch black. A blue hue fills the room from the video screen with a message to insert $ into the slot to the right. My eyes adjust and I see the metal folding chair in the center with about 2-3 feet of clearance on either side. A small trash can in the corner against the wall to the right and a metal box fixed to the wall holding a box of tissues. I can see a hole in each wall to my left and right, one with some flickering light and the sound of porn and the other with the steady blue hue.

I examine the chair for anything obviously gross on the seat and sit down. I slide a $5 in the slot and instantly I see a very hairy ass being pounded by a fat cock. While I have been known to get off watching men fuck each other, I have a... taste for something else. I scroll down and find something that might be a good start. A naked woman kneels in the center of a hotel room surrounded by abut 6-7 nude men, cocks out and hard. She is stroking two and sucking one and all the others stroke as they wait their turn. MMM, this is close to what I'd like right now.

I'm dressed for the business dinner I was at prior to deciding to dive into a decadent night of cock sucking. I have on black slacks that hug my ample hips but aren't too tight. One zip and I can get my hand past my red thong to my wet lips. Truth is, I was wet standing at the counter. My nipples hardening as I walked across the parking lot, shimmering black from the recent rain in the streetlights. I wish I did not have this bra on, but I just go into "old school making out in the back seat" mode and pop my 40DDs out of the cups and pull up the dark blue blouse.

As soon as I get my fingers to my waiting lips, I see movement to my right. A cock has slipped through the hole. To be honest, I have to say I'm initially disappointed. It's limp and on the small size. I'm no size queen and granted it's soft, but it does appear to be nothing to write home about. I spin in my chair and lean in to look closer. It's black, and looks fine. I lean in and smell it. It smells like Dove soap. I gently lift it with one finger and shine my phone light on it. Nothing obviously wrong.

The meek voice, the reasonable self, makes one last plea for sanity. "Leave!!! What the fuck are you doing?" I hear echoing in my mind. The hijacker, the woman who rose up into the driver's seat earlier will not have it.

Regarding the soft cock on her fingertip, she/I thinks "Hell with it. In for a penny, in for a pound" and I open my mouth and envelop this strangers cock.

My heart is racing, I can hear my own pulse, my pussy getting wetter by the moment. I suck on this soft cock, slow, strong pulses with my warm willing mouth, doing my best to get the blood to engorge this cock. I work my tongue all around it. My eyes are closed and my other senses are overwhelming. The sound of porn fucking, the footsteps in the hall. A door or two open and close nearby. The smell of his recently used soap, my perfume, almost gone after a long day, the scent of the bleach they use to clean up cum still lingering in the air. My palms are flat against the wall. My forehead bumps the wall. He tastes faintly of the soap I smelled earlier.

I'm 30 seconds into this blowjob and it's time to apologize. This man is clearly the epitome of the term "a grower, not a shower" as the cock I dismissed as unimpressive is growing and hardening and wow. He is a good 8 inches and fills my mouth with hardness. MMM fuck and oh my have I gotten what I came for.

I work his cock with my mouth and tongue, my hands not leaving the wall. I suckle at the head lovingly and then slide all the down the length, a few of his pubes tickling my nose through the hole as I feel the head hit my throat. I then hear my neighbor for the first time, unable to suppress a nice deep groan at my deep throat skills.

The protester, the voice of reason, has gone silent. She sits in the corner of my mind, her mouth agape, pussy wet, watching in lust, so glad she relinquished power to the slut in charge, the wanton craving woman who said "Stop here." Maybe the true self has finally taken over.

The stranger begins to pump his hips, so I stop my motion. I hold my mouth slightly away from the wall and let this faceless cock fuck my mouth. Dear god this hard veiny cock feels so fucking good, sliding over my tongue and lips. He bumps the wall and it flexes slightly with his thrusts and I crave his release. I need a mouthful of hot cum as much as I need oxygen right now. My nipples ache, my heart is ready to burst and I need. Need. Need. God I want his pleasure. The voice of reason is now begging for his cum.

He suddenly and harshly withdraws. He is gone. I open my eyes, I stick my fingers through the hole, I put my eye to it and I see him coming in a kleenex, his beautiful black cock shining from my saliva emptying into a wadded up tissue. Goddamn it!!! Fuck. How fucking rude. How abrupt. I'm breathless, panting, deprived of my reward and I somehow manage not to make an audible weak moan. Fuck that SOB.

I get off my knees and sit back in the chair, completely disoriented. I see the time has expired on the screen. Fuck. I grab my phone off the floor (I'll need to soak it in disinfectant later, for sure) and slide another 5 in the slot. As soon as I do, I think that was stupid, I should just go. Then I see what is to my left.

Another cock is waiting for me. This already hard and at full mast. At least as long as the last one and maybe a touch thicker. White, a big hat head on it, twitching in the hole.

Without a millisecond of hesitation I'm on my knees at the left wall, I engulf him and he instantly moans. Later when I reflect on the moment, I should have inspected this one too, but luckily he was hygienic. Honestly, I was too cock drunk to care. Shamelessly sucking on this new cock without regard.

He was wonderful. So hard, the perfect size. Any wider at all and it would have lost it's joy, But this cock, this cock was the perfect antidote for the disappointment of the first cock withholding my prize from me. I used all my skills, rolling my tongue around the shaft while working my mouth up and down, slowly pulling back while sucking as hard as I can, releasing with a loud pop before going right back down on it. This stranger was much louder and showed his appreciation more, moaning and groaning and letting out "Oh, fuck yes" numerous times.

He then began to thrust his hips as well. I stopped again and let him fuck my mouth. God this was perfect. I love the sensation of a man fucking my mouth, but a cock eager to cum gets carried away and often thrusts too deep. The wall helps me keep him just far enough away so I do not gag, The cock sliding rapidly over my lips and tongue, god too much to take. I brace against the wall with one hand and shove the other down my pants, sliding two fingers over my clit and into my soaking wet pussy. He grunts and groans and I know he is close to coming. He knocks on the wall and instantly my mouth is filled his hot cum. Fuck fuck fuck I am in blissful oblivion. His cum is tangy but not bitter, luckily he is a non smoker. It fills my mouth and I open my throat and swallow him down. I suck on him, strong, greedy pulsing sucks, trying to milk every drop from him and down my throat. He groans loudly, "fuck" echoes in the air over the recorded porn, we have made some of our own. I slowly slide off his cock, letting the head drop from my lips. His spent cock bobbing in the air in front of me, I smile. He pulls it back through the hole and says "Goddamn! Thank you sexy!"

I chuckle. "You're welcome baby" I say.

I turn and see a new cock in the right wall. Slimmer, about 6 inches and of a light brown color. I'm beyond stopping now and move towards it. I don't get halfway across the booth and the scent of body odor hits me like a harsh slap to my face. I realize it is my new neighbor and I immediately stop and sit back in the chair. What the fuck? This guy obviously has no grasp of basic hygiene. I stare at the smelly cock in the wall for a moment, dumbfounded. I finally say "No thank you" and knock on the wall next to the hole. He does not move. "No thank you!" I say again, louder. He refuses to move and the smell is getting worse.

"Well, fuck that" I think. The time is just about to run out on my machine so I decide to leave. I readjust my bra and zip up my slacks. I grab my phone and step out of the booth. A man standing at far end of the hallway sees me and sneers. He's lurking around, likely wanting to suck a cock as well I'm assuming. I hear a door open and a small brown skinned man in work clothes comes out of the booth next to me. He glares at me. "Why won't you suck my cock bitch?"

The reality of the moment hits me and I speed past him back out into the store. He follows me out. Daisy the clerk is restocking a shelf of lube and she sees I'm rushing away from him.

She yells very loudly "HEY!"

We both stop in our tracks and she is moving towards him with a purpose. "Are you harassing a customer? Are you? Little fucker, you're 86'd, get the fuck out of here or I'm calling the cops. Now! Go!" The man seems shocked but he follows her directive and leaves quickly, looking back over his shoulder at me menacingly as he leaves.

"Are you ok? Did he assault you?" she asks me.

"No, no, I'm fine. Can I, uh, wait in here for a cab?" I ask

"Of course hon." she replies.

I call a cab and linger by the lingerie while I wait. Daisy walks up to me. "Hope he didn't ruin your evening." she says.

I smile. Everything is blur and I'm still not sure it was real. "No, he didn't ruin it. Not the best ending, but, no I'm fine." I say.

Daisy smiles and winks at me. "Based off the groans coming from the booth next to yours, you did better than fine hon. I was making a round and couldn't help but hear." she said with a wry smile. I blush and realize my mouth is hanging open. "You guys are really ok with that going on? I mean, you know, laws being broken and all?" I ask.

"Babe, this is Portland. As long as no one is doing heroin or soliciting, we don't give a damn. Most people perving are harmless, and we keep a close eye on everyone to make sure everything is consensual. You come here to get your freak anytime you want hon. No judging here." Daisy said.

"Well, you're getting 5 stars on google from me!" I say and we both laugh.

I could see my cab pull up outside the door so I thanked Daisy again and left. I was a bit paranoid and checked around the parking lot and kept looking back as we exited the parking lot to make sure no one was following the cab. It was a short 4 minute drive to my hotel. I paid the taxi driver in cash and quickly swiped my key card at the lobby door and went up to my room.

I entered and went inside the bathroom and regarded myself in the full length mirror. The knees of my slacks were a little dirty, scuffed from being on them in the booth. I splashed some water on my face and took a deep breath. I could still faintly taste the strangers cum on my tongue. Suddenly the moment came rushing back to me, the excitement, the sensory overload, the hard, pulsing cocks. That big, hot load of cum. I took of my clothes so fast I nearly tore them and put one foot up on the bathroom counter and feverishly fingered my pussy until I came. I came once in the bathroom, went to the bed, got out my laptop and started looking at gloryhole porn and rubbed my clit and fingered myself to two more orgasms before falling asleep on top of the sheets while a woman named Heather sucked cock after cock while wearing a black mask.

That was almost 5 years ago. My job takes me to 3 different cites on the western side of the US an average of 8 times a year total for an average of 2-3 nights a trip. I spend at least one night, sometimes two, each trip at a gloryhole. It's taken a lot of internet research, a lot of hit and miss driving around a city in a rental car but I have found the best places in each of the cities. I have found the places to avoid for sure and the places that are safe and tolerant. Portland still wins the prize as the best, but there are many places I have found to be very....productive and worth the time. Of course, some nights are better than others, and some have just been plain horrible but largely I find my fix and satisfy my craving.

I have my favorite memories to tide me over until I can travel again. The biker in Arizona, I heard his bike as he pulled up outside as I sat in the booth waiting for a cock. He came into the booth next to mine I could see his jeans and black leather chaps through the hole. He unzipped and let his half hard cock hang and I had to have it. I ran my fingers across the hole ( I learned that it's the signal of a sucker) and he stepped to the hole, It was damn near too thick, but I managed. It was nearly the perfect cock. He didn't moan and groan really. He would let out a low rumble, acknowledging the pleasure I was giving him. He would let out a deep sigh I could hear through the wall. I worshipped his cock and worked to please it. Time seemed to melt. After I don't know how long, I heard the sexiest deepest voice say "Are you ready for it darling?" I hummed the answer with his cock filling my mouth "MMMM HMMM!" He shot into my mouth and I came too, my fingers rolling over my own clit.

Another place, I encountered another beautiful black cock, this one curved and longer, too long for me too deep throat sadly. But it was gorgeous. This particular glory hole was large enough for me to access his balls and I sucked and licked them hungrily. He felt me up, squeezing my tits through the hole. I don't usually like to see the owner of the cock I suck but I saw this one and he was a young man, early 20s. I sucked him and this time he gratefully let me have the reward of a big hot load of cum.

12