Killer Scene There, Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the ritual of it all now. Some booths I take my earbuds and listen to my own personal cock sucking playlist. I love the darkness of the booth. I love the sounds, the buzzer of the door as someone enters, and I hold my breath to see if they are going to walk down the hall. If they are going to inhabit the sanctuary next to mine.

Truth be told, I have quickly lost count of the cocks. I think my record in one night is 10 but in the depths of decadence I lose myself and can't say for sure. I know there was a line. In my heart of hearts, I have no shame. I enjoy what I do. The trolls will say whatever they want and I don't give a fuck. I do this because I find my joy.

The pandemic was a harsh interruption in my pursuits. But it merely paused my quest. In the last year my travels have resumed, although not as often or to as many places. Some stores have not yet re-opened and may not ever. But I still have Portland.

But you don't care bout that. You don't care if I'm married or single. What I do for a living. How big my house is or what I drive. No, you don't care about that right now. As you slide your cock through the wall, aching for release, I don't care about anything else either.

12