All Comments on 'Killing Me Softly'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

What a great story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Nice story, well written. Your efforts are appreciated.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another 410 masterpiece love your fantasies! I hope you had as much fun writing this as I had reading it. Lots of love in this story.

As always, be safe be healthy have fun and keep writing please!

Cheers

SAGE

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I like reading it from the female perspective it changes the entire dynamic.

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

A good, strong woman who knows what she wants and we want her to have it. If that isn't a good story, I don't know what is.

THANKS

LAWriter2020LAWriter2020over 2 years ago

Beautifully written.

But the song was sung by Roberta Flack, not Roberta "Frost".

Keep up the great work!

rubyjac1rubyjac1over 2 years ago

Another well written, plausible story of two unlikely loners. Good job.

I'm pretty sure LAWriter2020 is correct with the 'Flack" suggestion, although it may have been intentional due to copywrite infringement concerns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've read in a long time, I wish there were a couple more stars I could add.

I was hoping for a "happily ever after" before they left New Mexico. Thank you!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Congratulations on 150 stories. I have enjoyed all of them. Thanks

CUCK972CUCK972over 2 years ago

This was a great story and I can't wait until 151

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

That was delightful. Great way to celebrate 150.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written! One of the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for keeping it realistic and interesting,

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

IDYLLIC! ENTIRELY TOO PERFECT!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

KINGCUDDLE in his comments said it perfectly. Hard to add to that. Keep the stories coming, please.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Wonderful story, 5 stars, and thank you for it. I don't know if it was on purpose but when you described Reba, I pictured the Literotica

author, Black Randi, which is a beautiful picture in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This will be one of my top stories to reread. Brought back memories of my roommate during an AF assignment. A Black guy whos nickname was Tiny: a 6'3", 245 pound C-130 crew chief who became a great friend and told me the rumor about black men not going down on a woman was BS. Told me his wife loved the thrill and he couldn't wait to get home to her. The only thing that made me do a back read was his evening near the Hilton in Amsterdam. It sounded like he left $100 for the evening dessert. I know the US Dollar is always welcome in The Netherlands but why not use their remaining Euros? Since they had been there awhile and exchanging back to dollars at a kiosk is a no win act so just use up all the local currency before leaving for Schiphol.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

NIIIICE! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated this it was cringy. Every time a male character is introduced it’s like yea he’s ghetto loud and angry acting like a monkey. So is that her view of black guys? Does that make wealthy white men with nice attire her fetish? Is this for prejudice people or am I over reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is far better than most found in this collection. I really enjoyed it. I will offer a few suggestions. I think the bar scenes would be just as good without the physical confrontation between competing men. I don’t think it adds much. I think there is room to expand on the details of pussy-eating. During the first sex act of the new couple, the man needs to assess his woman’s sensitivity to clitoral stimulation by starting very gently with gradually escalating intensity. Assuming she will appreciate moderate-strength sucking could result in great pain for some women. What was the texture of her pubic hair? What were the fragrance notes of her vaginal secretions? How did he resist the temptation to tongue her asshole? Yes, they agreed on no anal penetration, but a man who enjoys eating pussy could be expected to tongue her asshole with great relish. Did he insert fingers into her vagina while licking her clitoris? There is a plethora of missing detail here, spanning all five senses. I love what you have written, and I think it could be better. No I don’t think a cock has to be at the 97th percentile in size for him to be a partner who satisfies his woman over the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other commenters nearly all seem to find fault with something. I disagree - this is one of my 2 or 3 best. Thank you for making my day better, not that it wasn't already good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story, 410. Five stars.

By the way, that song is recorded by Roberta Flack, not Roberta "Frost." Terrific song, too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new type of story, but just as interesting. Loved it. another 8+ If you're going to continue breaking their star limit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really loved the story, many interracial stories is about humiliation. Which does nothing for me. I am in a interracial relationship as well. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site. I enjoy all reading all categories of erotica, this will forever be in my top 10. Have to admit that masturbated 3 times while reading😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was an awesome story. Thanks. Reminded me of a woman I dated while in the military. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fond! Wonderfully sophisticated, mature and sexy. If I could have, I would have given this story 10 stars.

wunderboiwunderboialmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Being Canadian and living in a multi-racial world-class city gives me the thrill of seeing some of the most beautiful women in the world, and being lucky enough to meet Reba would be a serious treat. Nice to see that some anonymous comments can actually be positive, which is the opposite of ones I have experienced after posting my interracial fantasies. Well done! Yhanks/W

IntoblackIntoblackalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. I hope you and Bob are still together and still enjoying each other.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Wish I had spotted this earlier, as it's such a gem of a IR story--something that is hardly well-supplied in this category. You certainly earned a 5 for this and my vote for best IR in the nomination.

I read your profile first, noting you were male and wondered how you would handle the female side, and you certainly did so more than adequately: I was concerned you might miss some of the finer details that a female writer might include (you did miss some), but did that detract from the story? NO. I wondered if you would also address the seemingly more-common phenomenon Black women mention in interviews about their dating habits, and ever one that is well-educated, self-made or successful stated they had trouble finding men that could appreciate their success without jealously and without feeling threatened; as a result, they found few dates with fellow professionals of the opposite sex. Therefore, they considered men of different races and were more concerned with how those males would treat them. You addressed that part exceedingly well, and excelled at making her thought process transparent in appropriate ways. You even indirectly addressed the issue of female hypergamy, something that's been a known issue for the last 6 years for sure (and actually before that). I really appreciate how tactfully Bob replied to her both at the bar and later: that level of thoughtfulness **should** score with a lady.

You do many things well, among them describing their relationship and activities in general, and you draw up appropriate banter that never seems to go overboard. However, if there's one weakness you should work on, it's the very common comma splices/run-on-sentence phenomenon I couldn't avoid while reading. Did that distract so much it dulled the story? NO. But...it was kind of like what Muhammad Ali said when he ran, something about it wasn't the long run that wore him out, but rather "the pebble" in his shoe. A lot of needed hyphenation is also missing in more than just a few cases. There was also the issue of her starting some personal question during their first sexual romp that should have been re-oriented to when she questioned him in the lobby, as in the bed...that created awkwardness.

Overall, quite the engaging tale that adds to the category, and one that surprised me some, as I didn't originally expect her to consider marriage, based upon her own premise. Thanks though for writing about a man's character being most important to her, and that a guy is "just as much of a man" when he does laundry and such to help out his woman. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two clues makes me suspect the author comes from T&T.

BadBardBadBardover 1 year ago

Touching, romantic, scintillating, and erotic. A thoroughly satisfying read. Thanks!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Excellent. Thank you

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Great writing, great romance. Pretty good sex, too. Easy five stars.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Great romance abvout two great people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing, a must read!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb! I see a screenplay in your future!

PppskiPppski6 months ago

Nice to read a more sensitive story …

Oldsalty1Oldsalty16 months ago

Best interracial story I've enjoyed here. Everything fit together so naturally. Well done!!

yarinc7777yarinc77772 months ago

Sexy and realistic , I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous