Killing Me Softly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked perplexed, not a put on perplexed, a truly unaware perplexed.

"Bob, you're the one I want to go to bed with. Not the cheap suited wannabe player, or the beer belly slob, or the dips who think because they're black that I'll somehow jump at their command. No Bob, you're polite, educated, and one of the most tender men I've met in a long time. It's you I want in my bed. Now, can we stop messing around?"

His face said it all, the sparkle was back in his eyes, his grin had me in a tizzy as my nether region began to reach a boiling point. I leaned to him, put my hand at the back of his neck and drew his lips to mine. There's something about older men who've learned from a woman before you, those lessons seem to carry forward, somewhere along the line a woman had taught him how to kiss. I was so glad I wasn't standing, my legs felt like they were made of jelly. The kiss was soft, sensuous, not rushed, it was titillating and earth moving. No mashing of teeth or an open-mouthed slobber fest, just good old fashioned tender kissing with a light exploration of each other's tongue.

Breaking the kiss I took a deep breath and let out a 'phew', followed by, "Damn you're a good kisser. I have a few questions. Have you ever been with a black girl before?"

He nodded, "Absolutely. Next?"

"Do you like oral? And if you do, does it matter if I'm natural?"

There was that grin again, "I love oral, I prefer natural. I want my woman to look like a woman and not a ten-year-old. Did I pass the test?"

"Not just yet Bob. I normally vet the guy before I bed him. You look like a decent guy, are you clean? By that, no std's or stuff like that? And I generally insist on using a condom, but the itch in my belly tells me I should take you bareback. Are you still on board?"

He chuckled, "Let's start with number one, I have never had a disease or STD of any sort. As for a condom, I agree, bareback it is. I have a question as well."

I moved closer to hear his almost whisper, "Are you gonna want anal? Cuz I don't much like it. I'm just sayin."

As I stood pulling him up I turned and in full stride tugged him along to the elevator I answered his question. "I don't do anal either, you're safe Bob." Our laughter filled the lobby.

With us being the only ones in the lift he took me in his arms kissing me tenderly, sliding his tongue gently across my lips. As I opened my mouth he softly played with my tongue, again, not forceful or hurried.

I immediately thought of the old Pointer Sisters song, 'a lover with a slow hand, not someone who comes and goes in a heated rush', yes that was him. Reaching between us my fingers fluttered over his semi-erect cock, it felt bigger than anything I'd touched before, I was sure I'd enjoy every inch of it. With another six floors to go he had time to pull my groin tight to his and raise my skirt in the back. His hand slid up the silk stocking to the lace top and then to the bottom of my ass cheek.

Cupping it he squeezed softly, I was so glad I'd brought along the silk panties I was wearing. They were a waist high panty, so many guys want micro-bikinis or a thong, what kind of panties I had on didn't faze him a bit. His hands were gently rubbing my butt when we felt the elevator stopping. He patted my butt twice, dropped my skirt, turned me away from him and stood behind, his hand on my waist. As the door opened an older couple was waiting, they stepped back and let us pass, the older lady said just loud enough for us to hear.

"Have fun kids."

I thought to myself, kids? Then I realized to someone in their 80's we probably looked like kids. As we approached room 912 he stopped.

Placing my arms around his neck and pushing my pussy into him I cooed, "I want it in my bed, and I want it as many times as possible. I don't care if it leaves me sore, I can recover on the long flight home."

He nodded, "Where are you then?"

I giggled, "916. Wanna play doctor with me?"

The hall light danced off the deep blue of his eyes. "Only if I get to examine you with my magic wand."

I flushed and looked into his eyes, "I'm going to insist that you examine me numerous times before morning. Doctors' orders."

In the room I closed the door and pinned him to it, reaching up for more kisses. Once more I found myself reflecting on the way he kissed, it took me to an entirely new level. It was so tender and meaningful, not hurried or overly zealous. There are times for frantic contact and spontaneity, this moment wasn't one of those. His hands were on my butt softly caressing, then a soft squeeze before slipping his hand under my skirt, as he lifted it I felt his fingers slide beneath the elastic of my panties onto my bare bottom.

Those huge calloused hands should have been abrasive on my delicate skin, to my surprise they were gentle and caring. Sure, they were hard working hands, but on my skin he was so soft and intimate. As we slowly moved into the room he continued kissing me while reaching for the top button of my blouse, there was no hurry whatsoever. Taking his time he opened each button and then kissed the flesh that had been exposed. It quickly occurred to me that I was in the hands of an accomplished lover, not some skin hound. With the last two buttons open he tugged the blouse from my skirt and knelt kissing my tummy, tonguing my navel as his hands slowly explored my breasts through the bra.

He continued his kisses on my tummy, moving downward, when he met the waistband of my skirt he let go of my breasts, lifted my skirt and kissed my pussy through the sheer silk panties. Looking up, his eyes danced, his lips spread at the corners into a wide smile, those eyes, those damned eyes, so fucking erotic to me. With his nose in the middle of my bush he took in a deep breath through the fabric, after kissing my mound he stood. When I reached for the button and zipper of my skirt he slapped my hand, like you would a child, softly, just enough to gain their attention.

Looking into my eyes he kissed me, "You're mine tonight Reba. Mine alone, and I like to unwrap gifts by myself. Relax and let me love you."

A gift, he referred to me as a gift, this guy was pushing all the right buttons at all the right times. I was ready to be his wanton whore as soon as he wanted me that way. Then it dawned on me, I had never been to bed with anyone but black guys.

I almost panicked, "Bob. I've never been with a white man before."

He chuckled, "You'll be fine, we're just like any other guy. I'll have to make the most of it and convert you to my white cock. I hope you weren't kidding about taking care of this steamy pussy more than once because I feel like I could go two or three times tonight. I don't know why but my libido works overtime when I'm with a black girl. Did I tell you my Melissa was dark skinned? She was from Tobago."

His comments caused me concern. "Do you sleep with women in every country?"

"Nope, since Melissa passed six years ago I've only been with three. All short term, one in India, man she was a hot little thing. One in Brazil, that was a waste of two days, and then one in Canada. She was pretty good, taught me a new position. Maybe we'll have time to do it later."

I was genuinely concerned, I didn't want to be with a cheater, "Did you cheat on Melissa when you were gone so much?"

"Oh hell no. We didn't marry until later than most, she was only 35 when she died, we'd been together six years. Nope, we took our vows seriously, neither of us strayed even though there were opportunities thrown at us. She was mine and I was hers. I didn't touch another woman until she'd been gone more than three years."

My skirt lay in a puddle at my feet, his hands were behind me deftly opening my bra. I've found that men tend to fumble and bumble trying to open a bra, not him, it was open in a flash. He held the front in place while he slipped the straps over my arms, as he let the bra drop he immediately cupped my breasts as though he were supporting them. Slowly, with finger tips so soft they tickled instead of caressed, he circled each nipple, widening the circle with each rotation until my entire breast was encapsulated in his palms. Those deep blue eyes staring into mine.

Without another sound he bent sucking a nipple into his mouth and sliding his hand inside my panties, stopping when his fingers reached my bush. Raising his hand up slightly he slid all four fingers through the pubic hair and firmly cupped me. My pudenda were swollen with desire, gooey, and eager to have the panties stripped away. I wanted his fingers, his tongue and his cock to make my body convulse as I screamed in ecstasy. It felt hot between my legs, the intensity of my lust couldn't be more than body temperature, and yet I felt like my pussy was on fire. His fingers found the heat of my wanton desires and slipped inside.

I grabbed his head and held it tight to my breast, he pulled back and planted his mouth on mine. Not only could he kiss, he knew when to kiss. The guys I had been with before wouldn't have kissed me, they'd have gone for the homerun immediately. Not Bob, with his lips melting into mine his hand was back on my breast, moving from one to the other, molding them, caressing, rolling and lightly tugging the nipples. I always thought my C cups were more than enough for any man, and yet they fit within his hand, my god he knew how to use me. Dropping his hand back to my nether region he slipped a finger inside me, then a second, I was so wet they met with almost zero resistance.

I was whimpering into his mouth as my hips slowly undulated in rhythm with the exploration of his fingers. With two fingers inside me only to the second knuckle he broke our kiss, hooked his thumbs in the waist of my panties and slid them to my ankles, I leaned against his shoulder and stepped out of them. His hands slid up the silkiness of my stockings on the back of my thighs, when they reached the edge of my butt cheeks he opened my legs a few inches. With deft precision his tongue glided through the labia headed for the magic marble sized love button, he hadn't yet touched it with his tongue, and I was already approaching blast off.

Looking into my eyes he smiled, "You taste lovely Reba, what a wonderfully fragrant pussy. Soft, delicate and yet there's the right amount of muskiness to drive a man insane. I could dine here all night."

He took one last lick and stood. "Stand by the bed, you can undress me now. Be careful when you take my underwear off. It hurts when the head gets caught in the elastic and forces it down."

I'd felt him through his slacks, the size alone made my head swim, it felt long, solid and wide. I had never felt a cock that size before. Having had to study human anatomy as part of my doctorate I knew that only about three percent of all men worldwide had a dick of 8" or more. I was smiling to myself as I undressed him slowly in much the same fashion as he'd undressed me. Could it be, I wondered, was I going to be thoroughly fucked by a two or three percenter?

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing along the way, running my fingers back and forth through the hair on his chest thinking to myself, "damn I love a guy with a hairy chest". With his shirt off I sat and went to work on the belt buckle, I had it open, the button on the slacks open and the zipper down. Taking a side in each hand I pulled downward, when they hit the floor he stepped out of them.

With his pants off I was eye level with the biggest cock I'd ever seen, the fact that it was on a white guy blew the much touted big black cock theory straight out the window. I was giggling quietly, never in my wildest dreams. I blinked twice realizing his dick poked above the elastic of the waistband. The bulbous head of his cut cock looked almost purple there was so much blood coursing through it. I pulled the front of his underwear out and then down, his cock twitched and surged slightly from side to side.

The veins along the sides stood out, the urethra running along the bottom looked like it could dispense massive amounts of semen. Looking down grinning at me he started showing off by flexing the muscles of his cock making it move up and down. I could no longer resist and kissed the tip, licking away the lubricant that had been seeping from him. Looking up I opened my mouth slightly, allowing my teeth to barely graze the skin of his cock as I inhaled as much as possible before the gag reflex took over. Pulling back I sat looking up and asked.

"Can you reach my phone, it's next to your right arm. Mmm, take a picture of my dark lips wrapped around your white cock while I look at you. I want this to look at when I bring myself off at home, and I want pictures of you stuffing your big cock into my brown pussy. Tonight is going to be soooo good."

He snapped a few pics with me looking up and a few with me concentrating on stuffing as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. At one point he put his hands on the sides of my head holding it in place while he slowly and deeply fucked my mouth, I was thankful he didn't try to jam it down my throat as others had in the past. I was so turned on by that I determined I wanted him to fuck my face to completion at least once before we parted company. I had an instantly satisfying vision of him fucking my mouth, shooting a load of cum down my throat. I don't deep throat and there was no way I was going to get his full 8" in my mouth, but I wouldn't mind him fucking my face with the five" my mouth was comfortable with.

I wasn't sure how to determine the thickness and diameter, I knew it was much bigger around than the ring bologna my mom served me as a kid. The thickness was all my jaws wanted to endure, I was sure it would stretch my pussy to full capacity when we reached that point. I could feel the head begin to swell and started humming, mm-hmm, mmm-hmm when he pulled my head away.

"This goes in your sweet pussy Reba. You can suck me dry later, but now it's time for you to move so I can lay back. I want your pussy on my face."

I was so damned excited. A man who likes to eat pussy, and not only eat pussy, he wants me to put mine on his mouth while I sit on his chest. My dreams were coming true.

"Bob, I get a bit raunchy when I'm close to cumming. Just so you know."

He laughed, "Good, because I get rather demanding toward the end. Your pussy is mine and I intend to use it."

I had seen a woman sitting on a guys face in a porn vid once and wanted it so bad, unfortunately only two of the previous guys I'd been with would eat me. It was always a hurried flurry of tongue lapping, no tease, no technique and neither was going to have a cunt sitting on his face. It was always disappointing even though I would climax... sort of. It was never a heart pounding out of your chest, sheet grabbing, tit pulling, loss of breath orgasm that sends you into outer space.

But this, this was going to be different, excitement was on his face, my body was pulsing with anticipation. With my knees over his shoulders he placed his hands on my hips and guided me forward until the contrasting pink of my inner labia surrounded by the brown outer lips was directly above his mouth. The warmth of his breath on the labia made me shiver as more girl cream flowed from my body. When his tongue swiped from bottom to top, stopping on my clit which he circled with his tongue, my body exploded.

No way was I going to be able to hold anything back, he owned me, and he knew it. The extensive foreplay of teasing, kissing, sucking my tits and playing with my pussy had me at the point where I was damned near delirious. Considering what was about to happen, combined with all the foreplay, I couldn't resist grinding my pussy against his mouth. With his fingers he opened the labia and let his upper teeth graze across my clit. Another wave of delight spread through my body, I was convulsing, my hands gripped the headboard so tightly the knuckles were white.

As awareness began to return I realized he was tongue fucking my vagina as deep as he could go, his head changed angles and he was once again attacking my clit with his stiff pointy tongue. This time he found my favorite spot and stayed there until I let out a scream that would wake the dead. I couldn't believe how tight my stomach muscles had become, my hips were pulsing back and forth on their own, I felt wave after wave of orgasm flood my body until I could take no more.

Pushing away I laughed and said, "No more, oh my god, no more. You're gonna kill me with that tongue."

Then I laughed to myself, he'd already destroyed every stereotype I'd had of white men, what next? I scooted back straddling his stomach, my leaky pussy dribbling onto his taught abdomen, girl juices were now on his torso as well as his face. His chin and cheeks were shiny, glistening in the light of the bedside lamp. I hovered over him with my arms extended, when he opened his mouth wide I knew what to do, lowering my breast into his mouth was one of the sexiest things I had ever watched. My hard dark brown nipple being drawn in by his soft pink lips. No other man had ever done something like that before. How I wished I'd grabbed the phone for a picture.

After he'd sucked both tits I scooted down beside him, when I kissed him I tasted myself for the first time. It wasn't revolting, in fact it made me feel sexier, he was right, my pussy did have an earthy scent. I would never again wonder if I smelled okay during sex. With my head cradled into the crook of his neck and my hand sliding through the chest hair I stretched upward for a side kiss.

"That was wonderful Bob. I've wanted that to happen for years, now I know why. Damn, you took me places I didn't know existed. Can I ride you the first time? You're so damned big, it'll give me time to get used to you, your cock is huge. I love how you don't talk about it. I've been with guys that talk about the black anaconda in their pants only to have an average looking five or six inch dick emerge. Not that I mind an average sized dick, but don't try and tell me it's a monster."

While I lay against him recovering he tenderly played with my breast, gently cupping, running his fingers in a fluttering fashion across the nipple and trailing down to my abdomen, then back up. Sliding his hand down his fingers lay flat on my mons, slithering them into my bush and then staying still, simply cupping me. Every few minutes he would softly lift his hand so the hair would drift between his fingers. It was what I had dreamed of when I thought about being loved, not screwed, loved. My body was on fire as I moved my body in position, with one leg up over his abdomen, one hand on his chest and the other aiming his cock at my pussy I hesitated a moment. I thought about the old Roberta Frost song, "Killing me softly with his song", only tonight he was killing me softly with his gentle loving ways.

I was cognizant of the fact that my body would need time to adjust, there was no way he could simply slam it home. Having your cervix hit with a stiff cock is not erotic, it's painful. Being above him I positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to my leaking desperate to be filled pussy. Rubbing it back and forth a few times to lubricate I let go and began pushing down. I felt it opening the outer and inner labia as the thickness of his cock began to push forward, I gasped as the head popped through. My labia felt as though they were stretched to the max, I stopped while leaning forward to take the pressure off without taking his cock from inside me. What precious little I'd managed to get inside I wasn't about to let slip out.

My arms were extended as we looked between us, his hands were on my chest, I loved that my 34C's fit within his palms nicely. I took a deep breath and pushed back, another inch went inside, I pulled back and then pushed down again with another inch inside. I kept this up allowing my body to adjust and accept the massive intrusion of my most intimate place. I smiled as I watched the labia hug the shaft of his cock, as though they were meant to be wrapped around his dick. I would stroke and slow down, then stroke a bit more, slowly, taking a little at a time, he wasn't impatient or making me feel less than adequate because it was taking time.