Killing Me Softly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity of delicate rocking back and forth and short stroking, I could feel my ass touch his thighs, I sat upright and wiggled, it was like I wanted the last morsel of meat he had to offer. I pointed toward my phone on the nightstand, handing it to me I took a picture of our contrasting colors along with a close up frontal view of my pubic hair solidly meshed with his. I gave it to Bob and told him that I wanted a picture of him going in and out of my pussy.

Slowly sliding up and down his meatpole he snapped a half dozen pics, what he did next was surprising and probably what I had subconsciously wanted all along, he put the phone in video mode. My breasts were swinging back and forth, he would grab them with his finger tips and pull slightly, making me tingle all through my body, destination, my pussy. When I dipped to kiss him the ringlets of my hair cascaded downward alongside our faces, it was though we were in a tunnel. The labia were hugging his shaft tightly as the plum like head spread me open with every stroke, and though I wasn't yet riding him full stroke there was a lather of white girl juice around the base of his cock.

Once my vagina had adjusted allowing him to fully penetrate me without discomfort, I rode him like a bucking bronc. Sometimes up and down, sometimes grinding my clit into his pelvic bone, sometimes rocking back and forth, with my camera he captured every second of my enjoyment, I grinned knowing not only did the video show our bodies, it would clearly show the ecstasy on my face.

I had cum twice by the time his cock began to swell. I love the feeling of a man's cock getting bigger inside me, I love the feel of sperm hitting my cervix as he ejaculates, the feel of cum dribbling around his cock and out of me. His cock was widening, the head swelling, just as I felt semen being forced through the urethra headed for an explosion from the end of his massive cock and against my cervix, a powerful orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed, then pulled the nipples until they hurt. I sat straight up as pulse after pulse of semen flooded my insides. Between the euphoria of my orgasm and the sensation of his semen splashing inside I lost track of where I was or what I was doing. My eyes rolled back and I flopped forward across his chest.

Seconds later I began to stir, I felt so safe, so secure, so ultimately satisfied as he held me tight, with his finger he lifted my chin and kissed me. I could still feel his cock twitching inside me, I wanted more but I was too exhausted to do anything about it. I don't know if I blacked out or fell asleep for a moment, when I came back to reality I was on my side, my leg was across his and my pussy dripping onto his thigh. He was gently stroking my hair and singing. I know it sounds silly and hokey, but he was singing My Girl, dammit this man knew which buttons to push at exactly the right moment. I told myself it wouldn't happen, but I wanted this guy, forever.

As I recovered I noticed he was barely breathing hard, I'd never been with a man who had that kind of stamina. I found myself thinking, at 47 his job must keep him physically fit. He was stroking my hair, running his fingers through the wide ringlets, then stopped and looked down at me.

"Did you say you were going home Sunday?" He asked and I nodded. "Did you realize this weekend is the start of the annual hot air balloon festival. That's why I'm here, I come to Albuquerque every year when I'm close enough to get here. I finished a job in a small town outside Santa Fe last week, I decided to wait. Watching all the balloons float upward at sunrise is a sight you never forget. Why don't you come with me in the morning? We'll make the most of tonight and get up early. There'll be plenty of time to enjoy one another tomorrow when we get back."

I scooted back pulling the sheet up over my body which was chilling rapidly without his body heat to keep me warm.

"Hand me my phone."

He gave me a funny look. "Who are you going to call at ten o'clock?"

"My sister, we do it all the time. Hi, Gwen? Oops, sorry, yeah call me back when he's through. Enjoy."

I was laughing to myself when he asked, "What was that about?"

Which only made me laugh more, "Hubby is busy dining at the Y, she'll call me when he's done. Those two are a couple of screwing machines, I'm amazed they only have four kids."

He had a smirk on his face, "Yeah, but why did you call her? Certainly not to get a report on their bedroom activities."

"She owns a travel company, she's my travel agent. I'm gonna get my flight changed to Monday so I can stay here with you."

He looked sad, "But my flight leaves late Sunday afternoon. I have to be in a small town in Ohio by Monday night. I'm so sorry."

I'd made up my mind, I was going to be with him every minute possible until he had to leave.

"Okay, then I'll get her to change my flight as close to yours as possible. What airline are you on?"

He pondered a moment, "Um, Delta. There's no direct flight, I have a short layover in Atlanta of all places. It seems like there would be a more direct route but not with Delta, and the company I work for has some sort of deal with Delta if we all fly their airline. Domestic and overseas."

I was beaming inside. "Great, I'll see if Gwen can get me on the same flight, we can fly together until Atlanta. I have to catch a flight from there to Tampa anyway. Who knows, maybe we can join the mile high club?"

He scoffed, "That shit can get you arrested if they catch you. You're better off covering with a blanket and playing with each other."

I smiled at him, "Promise?"

By the time I was done on the phone with my sister, who by the way not only got us on the same flight but upgraded us to first class, her gift to us, I was ready for mores. After taking a pee and washing away some of our mess I was ready for round two. I wanted it from behind but wasn't sure I could accommodate his monster.

He'd washed while I was on the phone, when I walked from the bathroom he looked up smiling, I noticed that his cock was beginning to harden. I loved what this man was doing to me, to think he was getting a hardon just watching me parade my naked body across the room made me start to get wet. Another first, no other guy had ever gotten hard for round two without stimulation of some sort. He was sitting with his back against the headboard, his legs open enough that his scrotum hung on the sheets like a pair of plums. It was no wonder my pussy was still leaking after I'd peed and had pushed out as much as possible.

I knelt on the bed leaning toward him, he didn't grab at me or move to caress me, he gently took my face in his hands and kissed me. How did this man know kissing, good affectionate kissing, made me feel like there was a river between my legs. I could feel the warm slick potion coat my labia, I knew without looking that the few pubic hairs along the edges were certainly dripping with my lustful secretions. Lying between his legs with my body against his chest I looked up.

"Can I have it from behind? I think I can take it if you start slow. I love it doggy, it goes so deep, but that's my concern, I barely took all of you when I was on top."

He soothed my face with his fingers as they danced lightly across my skin. His soft deep voice was soothing.

"You'll be able to take it, after all, babies come through the same channel. I know it's different during childbirth, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to stretch. I'll go slow so your insides can adjust, I read where a vagina will do that. By the time we cum together you'll be taking every bit of me... and loving it."

I backed away and lay down, "Will you lick me again? It'll drive me to the point where all I wanna do is fuck."

Crawling between my legs he slid his hands under my thighs wrapping them around and grasping my hips. He pulled my body to his face, looked up and whispered.

"Lift pussy into my mouth."

I pushed my hips upward and felt his kisses along the labia, the inside of my thighs right where the leg ended and the pudenda began, then he nuzzled in my bush before lowering his mouth directly onto my cunt. He wasted no time seizing my enlarged clit between his lips and sucked it as he licked on the very bottom, there he was at my hot spot again, the first time hadn't been a fluke.

I was falling off the edge of the earth and could care less if anyone caught me or not. My hips were bucking into his face, my butt was off the mattress and I could hear long deep moans. It was like I was outside my body watching this woman go through a body spasming orgasm. Wave after wave had ravished my body in that minute or more to the point that I couldn't endure the sensitivity any longer. I pushed him away and clamped my thighs shut as my body shuddered, it was then that I realized my left hand was on my breast squeezing and tugging. I knew from past experience I only did that when I had enjoyed a massive climax.

Once I'd caught my breath I sat up and told him to let me get him wet. He smiled back at me.

"I think you're wet enough for both of us. Hands and knees little girl, it's time for another examination."

I turned with my ass in the air, wiggling it back and forth. When I felt him slide the tip through the gooey thickness that coated my labia I looked back at him.

"Give me that firehose, fuck me silly. You'll know when I can take all of it, my body will tell you."

Having been sufficiently stretched earlier and with ample natural lubrication he pressed forward. I felt the tip open me as he pushed inside, the head went through with little discomfort, I was inwardly pleased that I could take him easier this time. He was in me three or four inches when I began pushing back to gently meet his forward movement, I was feeling comfortable and pushed back hard only to feel pain and let out a yip. His movements stopped as he grasped my hips.

"Did I hurt you Reba? I'm sorry, I was trying to go slow."

I reached back to put my hand on his as he held me in place, "It wasn't you, it was me. I knew I was close to being able to take all of you and got greedy. Go ahead, I don't want this to end."

With a slow steady rhythm we continued, my body was relaxing, adjusting, and ready for more, I was pushing back into him without discomfort. Almost as though he was reading my mind he placed the palm of his hand on the lower part of my back just above my butt and pressed down slightly. I felt my back arch pushing my pussy more in line with his cock and my legs instinctively opened another inch or more. I groaned and moaned.

"Oh fuck me deep Bobby, own my pussy, oh my god you're so good for me. Fuck her like you own her, wreck me baby. Make my pussy useless to any other cock."

As he was slamming into me I whimpered a few times which brought a slap on my ass, then his deep gravelly voice.

"Shut up cunt, take it like a woman."

Oooo, he'd upped the game, I replied, "Then stop holding back and fuck me like a mad man."

How long he pounded against my body I have no idea, most intercourse lasts from twelve to thirty minutes, I was not cognizant of time. I knew one thing and one thing only, I didn't always climax from vaginal stimulation, but this man, I'd been over the cliff so many times my body felt exhausted. I cried out.

"Are you almost there? My pussy can't take much more. Cum in me Bob, please, cum in me."

His rhythm slowed slightly and I felt the mattress move, looking back he had lifted one leg placing his foot flat on the bed, then the other in the same manner. He was squatted over me, I felt his fingertips on the small of my back for balance and then the longest, deepest, most filling stroke of cock I'd ever encountered. I thought the son of a bitch was in my throat he was so deep. Beyond his fingertips on my back there was nothing touching but my pussy wrapped around his dick. Inside I was doing my happy dance, I had finally taken every bit of him without pain or discomfort. I could hear him grunting and telling me to get ready.

"Get your ass up, up higher. Mm, good girl, this is for you."

His abdomen slapped against my ass, his hands gripped my sides and held me in place as what seemed like ropes of semen splashed against my cervix. In the past I hadn't always felt the man ejaculate, there was no mistaking it with Bob. My vaginal walls were working overtime, squeezing, sucking the last remnant of life from his cock, my body felt lifeless. Pulling away from him I flopped forward while he sat back on his haunches, breathing hard and sounding like an old steam engine, hissing through his teeth, groaning from deep within, his body would shudder every ten or fifteen seconds.

Sweat was running down his face, droplets of sweat were throughout the hair of his chest, his breaths were deep, I watched his chest rise and fall. The muscles would tighten, then relax, then tighten once more. I found myself thinking, 'how the hell did I luck out and find this lovely specimen of the male gender on a whim?' I giggled quietly as I thought about how fortunate I was to have had the other guy cancel. As I'd thought at the bar, 'too bad for him.'

We slid under the covers at 11:37 after a quick shower, my body was sated and worn out, I was ready for sleep. We'd be up at 5:30 to see the balloon's rise at the break of day, somewhere around 6:30. I was glad I'd brought along one pair of jeans and a light sweater along with my favorite sloppy sneakers. I would use one of his long sleeve work shirts as a light jacket in the early morning air. I awoke just after 4 to a sensation I'd never experienced before, his cock sliding in and out of me. Slow, gentle, deep, as I opened my eyes I had a smile on my face.

"Bob, I've never been fucked as a wake up call before. I love this, let me have all of it, it won't take me long to cum this morning."

He grunted and spoke, "Good, because I already feel my balls stirring."

I laughed, "Then you'd better put that thing in gear and fuck the shit out of me."

Which he did, we didn't last more than fifteen minutes but it was enough to put us back to sleep for another twenty minutes. He'd gone to his room for clothes and as we were getting dressed he asked if he could pick my underwear. I thought, what the hell, he'd already been inside me numerous times, if that's his kink, go for it. I laid out my clean undies on the bed and to my surprise he picked out a pair of light yellow boy shorts with tiny blue butterflies and a simple white bra with zero padding, nor was it a molded bra. It consisted of a light cotton material that supported me and nothing more.

He didn't go for slut or sexy, it was like he knew I wanted to be comfy as we trudged around the festival. When I slipped the sweater over my head he lifted his hands to my breasts and gently molded them to fit his hands whispering in my ear.

"Nice tits lady." Followed by another of his barn burner kisses. The festival was fun, however our bodies were beginning to show the effects of last night's fuck-a-thon. We found a food stand just after eleven, had some fresh taco's, an absolutely delicious sopapilla and a much needed drink. As we walked from the food truck I held his arm tight and looked into his dazzling eyes, he smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Bob? Can we go back to the hotel? I think I need another examination. I really like that thing you did last night standing above me. It was so deep, so satisfying, I think I need more of that."

Steering us toward the parking lot he grinned at me, "That was the position the girl in Canada taught me, I love it because it's nothing but cock and pussy. How about ankles on shoulders? Should we try that?"

I hugged his arm tighter as my body shivered with delight. "I love it like that, with a cock like yours I'll love it even more. You'll need to go slow though, like last night, okay?"

He moved his arm, put it around my waist, then dropped it and patted my butt.

"Okay, we'll start slow, but as soon as you've adjusted I'm gonna fuck you like a ten dollar whore."

Snuggling into him I smiled and giggled, "Promise."

As we walked through the door to my room he grabbed me, kissed me hard and growled. "Get naked, I can't wait any longer." I started to protest when he slapped my ass. "Get those clothes off Reba and bend over the back of the couch."

He stripped at the same pace I did, I had my hands on the back of the couch, my body was bent over with my ass pushed back and my legs open eagerly awaiting his magic meat pole. I sensed his body close when I felt his hand on my hip while he slid the tip of his cock through the wetness between my legs. As he positioned the head at the entrance to my vagina I pushed back impaling myself on him. He was about halfway in when I repeated my action.

He stayed motionless, his hands on my hips, it was me doing the fucking and I loved it, as he got ready to take over I felt the grip on my hips increase and then his long, fat shaft moving deeply in one long stroke. I hadn't yet taken him all the way, that ended immediately, his cock slid in me with a minimum of resistance, I was taking every inch he had without discomfort. Increasing his rhythm and level of thrust he was pounding my ass like it was the last fuck of his life, my tits were swinging, I was pushing my ass back as hard as possible, and then it began.

Warmth was starting to flood my body, I could feel him swelling while the imminent orgasm I knew was going to overtake me rushed to the most sensitive nerve endings in my body, my pussy. He let out a loud grunt, then hissed through his teeth as he pumped rope after rope of baby juice deep inside me. My orgasm began the moment I felt his semen being thrust through the urethra headed for my cervix. I was convulsing and pumping my ass against him, and yet I was somehow aware of his climax. I'd never paid attention to a man's climax previously. His breathing, or shall I say lack thereof, the noises he made, the intensity of jamming his body as tight to mine as humanly possible, the groans, the 'oh fuck' and the feel of his seed splashing within.

As he softened he scooped me in his arms and laid me on the bed telling me not to move. From the bathroom he returned with a warm washcloth and began to clean me, gently wiping away the residue of our frantic fuck in a soothing manner. Before he was finished he bent and kissed my pussy along with a small lick. Looking up he grinned.

"I love your cunt. I wish it were mine forever."

I watched as he stood at the sink washing his cock and scrotum with soap and water, then drying and turning toward me. His cock moved back and forth in a sideways fashion as he walked to me, I found myself thinking, 'that's a lot of meat Reba, did you really take every inch of it?' Then I smiled, yes, yes I did take every inch of it, and it was mine to use as I wished for another day. I woke him the next morning sucking his dick. When he was sufficiently as awake as he was hard I told him to stand next to the bed. I put his cock back in my mouth and bobbed a few times before pulling back.

"I want you to fuck my face like you did the other night, but I want you to cum in my mouth this time. I want to feel it hit the back of my throat before I swallow."

I've given a blow job or two to completion in the past and found it fairly easy to absorb and swallow what they had to offer. I was therefore caught off guard when the first burst hit with such volume and force that I snapped my head back. I kept my lips tight around the shaft, I was choking and sputtering, when the third spurt happened, I opened my mouth and let it dribble onto my breasts. Holy shit, no wonder my pussy leaked for hours after we'd been finished. I remembered using the phrase 'firehose cock' the night before, little did I know at the time how close to the truth that was.