All Comments on 'Killing Me Softly Pt. 01'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come on man, the Lions winning, you need to leave some semblance of reality in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@tralan69er13 Re: @Xzy89c1 - It's not "expecting" others to do as he wishes, just expressing his opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TERRIBLE!!!!!! you need to learn now to SPELL. or proof read before you publish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so badly written I couldn't finish. Numerous spelling errors, including names of the characters, missing words, and quite confusing. Thanks for the effort, but I won't be reading the remaining chapters.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not bad but one complaint I have is the guy was so easy to let his wife go with someone security or not. Just struck me as so strange he'd just go with some random woman rather then fighting for his wife. Still a good read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@tralan69er wants the job as moderator of comments. I rarely see him/her actually comment on the story.

Cor007Cor007almost 3 years ago

Thank you for an honest and raw emotional story. Passion can be ugly when betrayed, I am happy to see the husband treating his wife and family honestly, not poisoning the well, but also true to himself, not accepting his wife's behavior and contempt, not even apologizing for her behavior.

Also thanks for the title, I can't read it without the song starting to play in my mind, well appreciated!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 3 years ago

Too many errors and difficult to read. The husband should have talked and reasoned with his wife, instead of running off with another woman. Poor writing.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this version.

The skanky, slut, bitch got exactly what she deserved.

Now he needs to end the ASSHOLE - never again will he take another wife.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Not having read all the comments, I expect that GeorgeAnderson's "February Sucks " is the source you were looking for.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Gentle touch says

" The husband should have talked and reasoned with his wife,"

I say WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

George Anderson wrote a story called "February Sucks". Then about eleventy seven million people wrote an update or continuation to his story. It got incredibly boring. This is another continuation or update or whatever.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years agoAuthor

O.K., the story I referenced is Coversations. It sucked as far as an ending. Thanks for trying to help all those who suggested the original story.

The BEAR

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I love these stupid bitch stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I cleaned up and did something I hid not done in several years. I went to church.

...I sat in the back and bowed my head, praying for guidance and intercession. Nothing. God was hanging me out to dry." - Not really...he was just shocked to see you maybe? Many people seem to forget God, until they need him. Then they get all prissy and outraged that God hasn't stopped running the universe to take care of the problems they created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story from another planet. Filing on a weekend? Restraining order? Locking spouse out of family house? What a stupid story line. The judge will be pissed when he finds that there was no basis for the order, the vengeful selling of a community asset as well as keeping her out of her home. Just because a property may be only in one name, if it were purchased with his salary, it's community. Even if purchased with separate funds, since it was used exclusively by her, the court would assign it community property.

Because of his bad faith, the Judge will will let her rape him financially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lots of typos, but a interesting story that holds attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sure it was Linda and Mark the two most hated pair in LOVING WIVES and happened on valentine day LOL

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

well written twist to the original story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better ending and a better story

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

So, on the word of someone he didn't know, he curses out his wife before she even says anything to him? Tells me the marriage was on rocky ground on his side too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC spending too much time with tears based on his background.

Sp ops! Gather info. Done. Intel says goodbye slut

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

That's a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but it is just far TOO parochially home-boy redneck, 110% hill-billy, "Little-Americana" self-centred to the point of narcissism!

. . It may very well have skipped this Author's notice but, this is the WORLD-wide-web, and NOT Arkansas--Assholes-Anonymous, and that 99.9% of the WORLD is NOT the back garden (yard in the US) of the said US-of-A, which only makes up a third part, or less) of North America which, in turn, barely makes up one half of the Americas, speaks English very poorly, & make it up as they go!

FYI a "Boob-tube" is a very short (c.6-10") piece of an elasticated TUBULAR skimpy knitwear worn to cover (?) but highlight women's BOOBS, (bust, breasts, tits), and is NOT a TV, telly, one-eyed-monster, which is Mind-Control device to distribute propaganda, it's primary function is to quieten the masses just as the Romans used Circuses, such accurate analysis is carefully dismissed as "Conspiracy-Theory" and it's advocates marginalised!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year agoAuthor

O.K., ALL Anons are jerks. Boob Tube is a recognized slang tube for television. Who the hell are you? Are you twelve or something? You can look me up, read my bio, and comment to your heart's content. I read all comments, and sometimes I even agree with them. You can even send me an e-mail. But the stupid ones are just that- STUPID. I admit my stories don't work for everyone. But this is America. This was set in Chicago, Illinois. NOT IN OZ. Stick with something you know, Jerk. Or Jerkess. I try to be an equal-opportunity author. Being that I don't know who you are, I can't afford to alienate anyone. Also, if you read anything else I wrote, you would know (maybe) that I once wrote a story based in England. I screwed that one up. i am still paying for that one. So lighten the F___K UP. Thank you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is another cookie cutter story. Nothing really original or standoutish.

re a very upset anon and his boob tube comments.

In my country the use of the term boob tube for a television was very common. It was common enough that there was never any confusion over which boob tube was being talked about.

I assume television being called a boob tube started after the article of woman's clothing was popularized.

Everywhere we went during the day we watched boob tubes with great interest. An (in)decent boob tube was attention grabbing and highlighted everything, but exposed nothing. Sound familiar? Then when we came home at night we watched cathode ray tubes called television. It also highlighted everything but exposed nothing.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand the widespread dual use of the word.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Story is great but you definitely need an editor, spell check is not enough, still worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's this crap, "You don't own my body." You took a vow , didn't you? "FORSAKING ALL OTHERS". What do you think that means?! Good beginning. 5*.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Both sides are out of whack and juggling nitro bottles! This little tale is a-gonna be mean! Let'er rip

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

LT56linebacker, your so right about lots of the Anon's I think most only post a comment just to be narsty, they don’t have the guts to log in or maybe your right, they are on 12.

I think you thinking about George Anderson’s amazing story “February Sucks” as the one that you read first, and many alternate endings have been written since then, you’re going down the same route, but have made many changes.

Nice work though.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Copy of a copy of a copy….

The only reason you wrote the MC as having a wife is so he’ll have someone to dump. You don’t show a relationship, you don’t show a bond, you show nothing but instantaneous attack. Scorched earth. I’m surprised he even knew her name. I’m surprised you, as an author gave her one.

You don’t have characters, you have caricatures. You don’t have a plot, you have a pro forma sketch.

You should know that you are a terrible writer. You do know that, don’t you? You do know this is awful, don’t you?

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Not bad, bit quick on the attack given he didn't even let her say she was leaving with the guy. What if she had something else to say? Believe the strange woman pretty damn quick...

Few ever really explain how this happens. Sorry but hard to believe someone who goes after married women kind this rarely fail. Unless they are drugging out otherwise forcing it coercing them, if be surprised with a fifty percent success rate. That said this is fantasy so....

Still not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Burning the DESPICABLE, THREE HOLE CUM DUMP, CHEATING, POS WHORE to the ground .... EXCELLENT!

The "BEAR" gets ** 5 ** Stars!

Keep up the good work Sir!

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil4 months ago

Tnicoll is the author you're looking for. The story is titled 'Conversations' I believe. Her name was Jill.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Damn, at least you could edit and proof read your stories before submission.

mariverzmariverzabout 2 months ago

Flatlandphilabout 2 months ago

Tnicoll is the author you're looking for. The story is titled 'Conversations' I believe. Her name was Jill.

Yep

Pd.

Esa historia es realmente horrible, bien escrita ...pero horrible

jmacs204jmacs204about 1 month ago

What really killed this story for me is the MC did NOTHING to try and stop her, basically screamed at her to do what she wants and storm off, all on the "advice" of a complete stranger who told him to do nothing about a serial seducer targeting his wife, AND HE LISTENS TO HER?! Then has the nerve to claim the moral highground?! No self-respecting husband would ever act this way unless the marriage was on life support and even then, the SCREAMING over her and not letting her even speak is beyond realistic. This entire story is worse than contrived, it is abysmal. I expected better from you, LT.

consulting91consulting9128 days ago

A great start. I’m not sure you can get the restraining order or divorce papers into court on the weekend, but still a fantastic start.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The original was bad, but this is execrable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES