All Comments on 'Killing Me Softly Pt. 02'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She can't get enough, this side of death

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

"Femi-nazi"? Only a Rushbaugh tool would use this phrase. Lazy and poor writing. I be done with this turgid tale.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - The ASSHOLE needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

The slut needs to be humiliated all across the country.

Maybe she and the ASSHOLE should move to Antarctica it might be the safest place.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

How didmshe get influenced that easy. Without explaining that this is awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Building up to a fairly long story, I like how youre doing that. I didnt catch any typos this time which pleases me. Still interesting, not a fun subject though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, clearly he is going to ruin everyone and everything that he can. I was ok with the story so far but when he says he does not want to get some people caught, they go ahead and start using noisy tools to the other guy's car....and they did not get caught? After doing some simple stuff and the car gets fixed, you would think that the other guy would look out for his car, right? It is nice that he can get so much done in a short amount of time, as most people do not have the leverage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second time reading this and I still like it BUT how is it that the asshole's name and reputation is apparently known to everyone in Chicago except for Michael and Sophia? Especially given that the husband is a newspaper editor, he would have certainly known about the guy's infamous reputation. Anyway, fairly light and amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way to many spelling errors and bad grammar, yikes! Yes i did read that other story and didn't like the ending, i like BTB so when a woman acts like a whore and the husband takes her back it always pisses me off. ha ha ha.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Special in its own way.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

The story is OK so far but you need better editing. It's Michael not Micheal.

OilcanjonOilcanjonover 1 year ago

Sugar in the gas tank is an urban legend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like your story but only 4 **** due to grammar and spelling errors

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Yeah you still going well, bit of editing would make it a lot better, but who really cares about that, I have to remember and remind some people that “it’s a story “ not real life with all of these on here, oh maybe, just maybe one must have been a real life event, somewhere in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Oilcanjon

You might want to do a little research.

Nothingman83Nothingman8311 months ago

Dear OilCanJon,

Sorry dude, but a half-pound of sugar in a gas tank quickly dissolve with the motion of the car driving, makes its way into the fuel injectors fires through long enough to severely coat the valve surfaces, requiring a head and valve job, and finally, with all the heat, plugs the injectors, requiring a complete fuel system purge. In a carburetor, it plugs the jets quickly and efficiently turns the bowl into a sticky mess.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sugar does not dissolve in gasoline. Now if one were to put silyl groups on all the hydroxyls in a sugar, that would be a different story.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Fun read if over the top.

But yeah, sugar doesn't dissolve in gas.... At least not enough to be a problem. And it won't create a coating when it gets there. Good for your car? No, it creates sludge in the bottom of the tank that can clog your pump or filters. But it's unlikely to get to the engine and if it did would be as bad as any other sludge that made its way there. Same as putting sand in the tank.

The motion doesn't matter. Experiments have been done to prove what chemistry tells us... Sugar doesn't dissolve in gasoline even with lab mixers to any significant degree. I think they were able to agitate enough to get a teaspoon to dissolve in 15 gallons of gas. The rest just settled back to the bottom. So no, half pound if sugar won't quickly dissolve in a tank of gas even if you shake the car like a toy...

Urban legend, sorry. But hey, this is not meant to be a documentary or instruction hand book so no points lost for this in my opinion...

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I like your stories but have to edit so much due to your lack of proof reading. Makes a story suck when you have to listen to all the type O's and the dot dot dots when you load it into a Text Reader.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES