All Comments on 'Killing Me Softly Pt. 02'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Oh Man!

Why?

Why did you do this to us? Great chapter. Everybody in the world knows. What a cunt!

Please make chapter three th e the end. Excellent!

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story - ruined by the fact that you had one short page for this chapter. What a waste of time. And in the last paragraph it was unclear about who was thinking/talking. It became obvious that it was her since she has no car to damage. Badly done, short, chapter.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

As much as I have complained about LT56's choices of plot devices, I do give him credit for being an entertaining storyteller in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you post the final chapter please mention that in the description. It's looking like a good story, but the short chapters are frustrating. I look forward to reading it when it's all available.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

Typically boiler plate crap

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Oh for Pete’s sake. How is it that he can fuck half the city and no one says anything; but she fucks him and all of a sudden it’s the talk of the town!

If he is such a well known piece of shit, why does he get invited and how is it that no one said a fucking word to her of her husband,

Fuck me sideways, this story pisses me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Episodic. Reminds me of Aielraven, the guy that deletes his account for not being able to take criticism. At least LT have thick skin and I respect him for that. Still, needs a thorough read before posting. The story is entertaining but needs some spellcheck.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

Would it kill you to, "Finish the Damn story" all at one time?

One page wonders spread over days costs you points as itmake us wait. Nobody wins...

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Every story that I have read in the last 24 hours has been unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it but the rating will slip if each episode is about 3 sentences! What is with this author - is he writing thjs longhand in crayons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally child like on the husband's part. Take the high road and divorce her if you must, but don't act like this.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

? really wow good way to piss off ur readers lol im not sure if that was a commercial or a story

Deprived891Deprived891almost 3 years ago

Don't forget to have the husband go up against the slime Steve Dawson for his action. Scorch earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic, there was no need to break this up in to such short chapters. Also show some damn pride and EDIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2* because you're stretching this story out, am not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the pace. The story takes on power and in your face delivery, similar to a drawn out news report. Unfortunately with the episodes so far apart, some of that begins to lose its effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was that random crap at the end about trashing a car? Was it the wife going after his car, like that would help her cause? He already sold her car. Leftover text you forgot to delete in an edit?

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
REALLY?

Unimaginative, Trite and also VERY incomplete although some parts demonstrated a deep-seated writing ability.... If Pt.3 is any improvement I shall be very happy to compliment it.... I remain skeptical however!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like it, but have a question. How is it that all her friends in her coven knew about this guy and what a predator he is, but she was totally blindsided by him? If he and his bad reputation are that well known, seems he would have been a topic of their conversation at least once.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Great installment just spoiled by being soo short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like you writing, keep it up

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Aw damn... single page chapters?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

up and running.......off to a excellent start

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I really didn't like to. I didn't want to.

But I couldn't help smiling while reading this.

It was funny to me. Specially Sophie's head kept on hitting the desk.

Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Points off for using the term feminazi.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Getting to the fun. It's unclear whose car was being abused in that last segment. I assume Woodson's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short, better off submitting multiple chapters at once

GeojimGeojimalmost 3 years ago

Damn....much to short...,you’ve got me on the edge of my seat!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Don't drag it out like this......

Too short. Good story, but I hate short multi chapters... just give us the damn story and be done with it......i really hate finding a 'Chapter 3' and have to re-read the earlier ones to get back up to speed. All you authors forget we read other stories on here too, and trying to keep up with partial stories along the way is annoying......so like I said, just give us the damn story as a one-shot and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Now quit with the one page things and finish it so I don’t have to wait.

looking4itlooking4italmost 3 years ago

You’re going to nickel and dime us to death?

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

edge of my seat on this one no nitpicking here

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

"Sugar in the gas tank. Paint balloons all over his pretty car. Once all that was fixed, they attacked the hood, sides, roof, and rear deck with an air grinder and a Roto-Zip tool" -- the end result of which the insurance company pays for the damage which ultimately is paid by those who pay for insurnce. Author has demonstrated a total juvenile attitude that suggests that wife should be happy to be rid of him and find something better as the husband obviously lacks the bare necessities of being a man.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 3 years ago

Everything was going fine until I got to the word “femi-nazi.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent continuation! . Sophia overplayed her hand. She mistakenly assumed that since her husband showed love and kindness to her that she could do whatever she wanted including betraying her husband with another man and he'd just accept it because he loved her. Entitled and delusional.

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too short

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

1 &2 were a good start. Please make subsequent chapters longer. Heres why, most stories parceled out like this never get finished and alienate the reader. This one resembles "February Sucks" which was left open to multiple endings. If this is your goal, do it quicker. If it is not your goal, end it quicker. People will remember an author who writes good succinct stories and favorite them. They do not care to note authors who don't. Just sayin'.

vhasstvhasstalmost 3 years ago

Points added for the term feminazi. Ideologically driven female supremacist, as abhorrent in their ways as sexist men are and actual racists are ( as opposed to someone who just disagrees with you )

Looking forward to the rest of the story !

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

You shut the chapter down too soon. gave you a 4 for that. you should have fluffed it out a bit about how ALL these women knew about the predator. you hinted at it.

I can see this story doing VERY well if you don't muck it up by making it too simple. You drop lines with no explanation.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Basic issue and rule. The first one to compare a situation to Hitler's reign (that includes Nazis) loses.

Second issue, chapters this short have to come on a daily basis. If you can't deliver that, put together longer chapters.

You are not that good. You are not so fascinating in short bursts to make a reader willing to wait days for crumbs of your genius.

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 3 years ago

I'm looking what I'm reading, so far, but it would be nice if you submitted more at a time.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

I read Tnicoll's original stories and enjoyed it quite well. So far your story is more compelling. Please ignore the trolls. I rarely read stories that are scoring less than 3 stars. If I don't like a story i stop reading it usually before I'm a quarter of the way done with it. I don't feel comfortable rating or commenting on something I haven't completely read. Trolls seem pretty stupid to me since they apparently read things they hate all the way through. I guess ignorance must truly be bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter was too brief.

The last para was confusing. Was Michael messing with the car?

OK…you got us wondering…..

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

Good story but have to say that I am NOT a fan of your cliff hanger approach. Anxious for a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Points added for using the term “feminazi” 😎

Brief chapters frustrating…but very entertaining! Sophie’s coven trying, and failing, to make something happen was a hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic! You’re like a toddler who constantly needs encouragement for every single step. You can’t even call these chapters they’re so short. Like many others, I’m out. I’ll try to remember to come back and check in a month or two to see if you actually finished this.

bruce22bruce22almost 3 years ago

Why in the world all these short chapters? That wóũld be a good strategy in the Perils of Pauline. But there has not been any tension in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is underscored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pros and Cons...

Pro - After a fortuitous warning, husband makes his decision and takes action. No angsts hand-wringing.

Pro - Readily available nefarious friends willing to wreak mayhem on husband’s behalf.

Con - Sure, the wife is stupid but, she’s actually too stupid. Like, mushroom stupid not to know about asshole’s reputation.

Con - What car? Who’s car? Have to ASSUME it’s asshole’s.

Con - Much too short. Kinda like reading a four-panel cartoon, one panel per week. No continuity.

It’s fun though, just too slow in real time development.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

Points added for using feminazi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too short, almost like a chapter. The last paragraph didnt fit with the story line so was confusing. Lets see where it goes from here?

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

"If were done, when t'is done, t'would be well, it was done quickly. Get on to the revenge. Turn it upside down and shake it!

adevilru12adevilru12almost 3 years ago

Good story but way too short.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Please don’t bother with a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe I'm as entertained as I am with this story. Good start. Where's the rest?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Agree with comment to just hold out between submissions - one page or so is frustrating for readers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Michelin" not "Michelinn" ^^

This part didn't bring anything new... boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For God's sake submit the whole story. This can't possible be more than 5 pages. 1* for dragging it out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2 stars. I am getting very tired of this story. I think it has been rewritten dozens of times. Yawn.

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

I'm liken it, so far. There is no hall forgiving for this type of betrayal! 5

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Proofread your work.

Better yet, LT56, let an editor catch all the unspecified persons and unclear actions that you pen and then rush ahead to scrawl your next thought in order to get your short chapters published … whether or not anyone but you can make out who is doing exactly what to whom … or why!

The suggestion-comment to pull all work to-date on this story and get a free editor (or two) to review and make some readable sense of what COULD become a good LW tale is a great idea! The exaggeration of the rapidity and extent of spread of this tryst

is ludicrous, as is the uniformity of outrage. Too much black and white, little grey. It actually reduces the tension (drama.)

And why would Hubby give the money for the sale of HIS Beemer to Sweetie? She is reported as making more money than Hubby!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're dragging this out why??? So you can get in the top ten commented on stories each day??? Post the whole story and be done with it!! 1* for fucking with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Egomaniac posted a wee little bit of a short story each day looking for comments. "The Bear" needs to grow a set and post the story. Enough with the bullshit short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter. Though I do wish it was longer. I hope Darron (the evil seducer) is humiliated far worse than Michael was and loses everything!! It infuriated me that he went completely unscathed in the original story.

As for the wife, I don't know. She definitely has to pay. If she remains indignant and keeps making excuses or acting like her adultery was nothing, then I say BTB all the way! If she is genuinely sorry, truly regrets what she did and turns on Darron, then maybe they can try to work things out. However, I dont know how she can even begin to make up for her behavior. Maybe if she helps destroy Darron as well as doing anything else Michael wants? I don't know.

Oh also, on top of everything else Sophia did, it really bothered me that she gave her lover a special ring that her husband gave her! Please let Michael get it back along with any other mementos or trophies that Darron has probably gathered from his evil escapades with married women, after humiliating their husbands!

Please post again soon and with a longer update if possible. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter one was a bad copy of a previous plot with no good explanation of wife’s jump into mental illness and infidelity. Then husband’s reaction in chapter one and two is boring in his absolute power. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this version. This could go on for 10 plus parts.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED EVEN WITH EVERYONE ALL ABOARD AND NOT BOUND FPR GLORY

there is going to be a lot. of soul searching, church attendance will prosper, friends will falter and families in peril. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It‘s to short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why you serving up this sandwich by the crumb with these tiny chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Giving the points back for using "Femi-Nazi". Would have earned more if you included "Liberal piece of shit" and other assorted terms.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I love your story, but you’re killing me with these little nibbles of your story. It gets really interesting and it’s over. Give me a break, if you’re going to be like this, at least write lousy stories.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Hilarious this story is meant to be fun, l saw it straight away. Reading about Sophie’s friends at the meeting was like reading a page from a Marx Brothers script. Go along for the ride, zany fun at its best.

5/5 for making me laugh.

icebreadicebreadalmost 3 years ago

get on with it for fucks sake im not getting any younger

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Yeah Im pretty sure you've got a wonderful misogynistic streak in you.

I do however think its great you have wifi in your Trump approved outhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was the worst. Woman after woman barging in. Heads thumping on desks. What kid is going to sit on their hands and ask no questions for five days? Do as your told ever work on anyone older than six? I lost track of how many "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE's". Its downright childish. However, releasing this one page at a time is genius for ratings and comments. I hope it doesnt start a trend.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 3 years ago

Poorly written, disjointed bit of incoherent babble. Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was rather short.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Longer episodes…. Our hero is going to harass a rich womanizer with security gorillas eh

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You're TEASING us... which is kinda awkward since we're all dudes. Or, mostly.

.

FINE writing!!! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A terrible story. Over kill, science friction, stupid, no facts or judgements. Restraining order ,kicking her out,cutting her cell phone all done in seconds all illegal,selling a expensive car for less than its true value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much carrot dangling. When you finally get to some substance about what this crazy bitch was thinking, and you illustrate the wit and imagination needed to make this betrayal believable and understandable, then I will rate the entire series.

Of course you will fail. Only Martian Slut Ray can explain this previously faithful intelligent virtuous woman suddenly turning into Slutuala. Unless she always was a slut and just got careless and more public about this slutting around. Which requires understanding how the husband could have been so blind to being married to such a worthless whore. Like worthless whores are only worthless and whores on weekends, and then with great discretion and sensitivity. Otherwise they are difficult to distinguish from Maria in the Sound Of Music: Doe, a dear, a female dear, who fucks every buck she can get between her legs, . . . hum the tune and make up your own words. Its just sex.

Thanks for the effort.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 3 years ago

I was mildly interested until the juvenile car destroying bit at the end. Since you introduced your MC as a newspaper editor, you might have played a more nuanced retribution along the lines of never picking a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel. But no, let's go with fucking up dickhead's car. Which his insurance will cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll come back in 7 months and hopefully it'll be complete, like one of your other stories that took that long to post 7 parts.

mmbny47mmbny47almost 3 years ago

I love it. Your on a roll, keep going. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. I just wish your chapters were 2 - 4 times the length.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

really? less than a full page?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was stupid to get involved with that scum in the first place. t the very least, quit that job and do so sueing. I hope, but doubt she can save her marriage. It's shame to have predators, but having an easily manipulated slut doesn't help, even if she wasn't a slut to start with...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapters are much too short for a long story - smells of collecting stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Far to intense and way overboard. Fun reading it though but only because it was so silly.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

It’s a fun ride, but events are too quick. Plus, she hasn’t even been fired yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boilerplate.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Any thing goes fun BTB read. Fun read keep it going. Thanks for sharing.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

A whole lot of high theatrics during the woman convo - not too sure why all of those females were acting as if they've collectively lost their mind! Exaggerated to the max, but kinda funny!

If I didn't know women like Sophia IRL, I couldn't, for the life of me, understand her reaction to all of this. But, sadly, foresight and accountability are concept completely foreign to too many ladies out there... her husband is simply ply reacting like any self-respecting men would, if facing such a situation, yet she just didn't see it coming, showing us an extreme level of immaturity.

Finally, as a reader, I'm starting to wonder what kind of crazy connection Michael has by pulling all the stunts he is here - getting a whole town involved in the dissolution of his marriage, making sure that law firms stay away from his STBXW, pulling random pranks at his ex's paramour... how rich is this man? Gotta be fun to have enough 'F U money' to eff up people who done you wrong.

Pretty fun stuff... Still can't remember the title of the original story... 'wondering how the next chapter will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I preferred the original version of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This writer uses cliches of LW but does not add anything on his own other than over the top nonsense. Another thing, you need an editor.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

feels like an AI wrote this shitty story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"WHAT HAVE I DONE? WHAT HAVE I DONE?" - A little late to be asking that!

\

@tralan69er Re: Unfinished - it's obviously a chapter story, chill.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES