Killing Time in the Classroom

Story Info
Steve sees Amy masturbating in the classroom.
1.1k words
4.07
15.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman was running down the sidewalk, Steve spectated her from his spot next to the classroom window. This Latin lesson could not have been more boring. As Ms Crusoe was writing down more vocabulary, Steve took a glance at the digital clock on his phone: forty more minutes of 'education', a cheap substitution for sleep pills. He could not wait to go home, jerk off and have his well deserved weekend.

"Steve, you know this", Ms Crusoe called him.

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!, Steve thought.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?"

He wouldn't save himself here.

"'Fight', how do we say that in Latin?" The teacher looked disappointed.

"I... don't know", Steve admitted.

Ms Crusoe sighed and went on to ask someone else the same question. Doesn't matter, Steve thought, one more year and then he wouldn't have to take Latin anymore.

He looked around the room: some girls were chattering in the front, diagonally opposed from him; some boys, whom he didn't know on a personal level were laughing about something. Hopefully not him not knowing the vocabulary. Only one person sat in the last row with Steve, Amy Crews, simultaneously the smartest and hottest girl in school. If he had a dollar for every time he'd jerked off to her Instagram, he wouldn't have to sit in Latin class (okay, maybe that was slightly exaggerated). He got hard already just thinking about her lewd photos with her cute smile and notable boobs.

As Steve looked at her, Amy Crews was doing something excitingly surprising. She slowly moved her left hand towards her black jeans, seemingly not noticing his spying on her.

Was she going to...? She had to know that at least Steve could easily see her. She did not seem to care as she continued to slide her hand down her slim body, passing under the edge of the jeans. Her hand was now positioned firmly in her pants. Her expression stayed the same, though; even when her hand went deeper into her pants and Steve could see it make circular movements. He felt like he had just won the lottery. Watching Amy Crews masturbate is something which he could not have imagined to be possible in his wildest dreams. He imagined how wet she must have been. Maybe public masturbation was one of her fetishes. Steve didn't expect her to be that dirty. He did not know her very well of course, she was hot and he was well, not not hot, but shy and silent most of the time.

Steve got hard as Amy bit her lower lip, admitting how horny she really was, massaging her clit among all the people in the class. He knew that he would remember this for years to come. His teenage brain was experiencing an unknown high.

Amy pulled her hand out of her pants, not having reached a climax. At first Steve was confused. Then she turned her head to look at him, her eyes screaming "horny". Steve's heart was beating like his rib cage was a punching bag. She stood up and went to the door which was conveniently located at the back of the room, smiling at Steve, like she was begging him to come with him. Students in their last year of school could just up and leave for the bathroom anytime, so Steve waited about thirty seconds before following Amy.

She already stood in the empty hallway, leaning against the brick wall, hand in her pants again.

Steve's head was exploding. Amy approached him, putting one hand on his crotch and whispering in his ear: "Let's take this to a more quiet place, Stevieboy."

Afterwards, she licked his face sensually, which Steve did not know how to feel about.

She took his hand and led him to the end of the hallway where opened the last door on the right to reveal a supply closet with a table in the middle. Amy turned on the light turned the key which stuck in the key hole on the inside of the door.

"So this is... not your first time doing this?" Steve asked.

"First time I'm bringing anyone with me", Amy answered as she sat down on the table in the middle of the room, which the dim lamp shined a faded yellow light on. "Sit", she commanded, chuckling.

"Please don't pass me off as stalker", she began, opening his pants as he sat on the table, "but I checked out your Spotify, Reddit and all that and we have similar interests, it seems." She rubbed his rock hard member through his pants. "And someone has to make the move", she concluded.

Amy unzipped her own pants and moved his hand inside her panties.

OH MY GOD, Steve screamed internally. This was everything he ever wanted and more. He started to make circular movements with his middle finger around her clit before sticking one and then two fingers inside of her soaking wet folds. Amy was not holding back herself, she pulled down his shorts and started move her slender hand up and down his hard cock. Amy let out a loud moan as Steve got faster.

"You're doing something right", she panted as they both got faster.

"Please keep going, I love it", she pleaded.

Steve was not having a bad time either. This was the first time had ever laid hands on him and he was enjoying every single second of it. As the blonde girl's movements got faster he also came closer and closer to cumming. He tried to win the race by putting his fingers in and out of Amy's wet cunt faster and faster.

"I'm close", he admitted.

The orgasm built up inside him as Amy's gentile hands went up and down his member.

"I'm cumming", Amy screamed (tuned down, adjusted for the school setting). She put her head back moaning in pleasure. Amy trembled below him, enclosing his hands in her legs, as he mercilessly kept going.

The orgasm did not hold Amy back from jerking him off still and he came in waves of pleasure, releasing waves of cum into the air.

Amy leaned in after he was done and licked some cum of off the tip of his dick. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek before standing up and grabbing a pack of wipes of the shelve on the wall.

"We should do this again sometime", she said with a seducing smile, as she through the pack to him and unlocked the door before leaving. James could not move for another minute before following Amy to class.