The Cabin Affair

Story Info
Man meets a young woman sunbathing and is tempted to cheat.
19.6k words
4.83
53.4k
137
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,241 Followers

Hello! Another new story for you guys that will likely be built out into a series. All characters are over the age of 18.

I love feedback so feel free to comment or reach out.

Enjoy!

+++++

This, I thought, taking in a deep breath of summer air, tasting of trees and water and sunshine, was one thing you never got to enjoy living in a big city. I looked at the shore and reflected that the beautiful young woman sitting on the beach, sunbathing in the nude, was another thing I rarely saw in the city. Cottage life was good.

+++++

My wife, Lisa, and I had been living in the city for almost twenty years, since back when we first got together, before we were even married. It suited us, and suited our life.

We both had pretty good jobs, making decent money. She worked at a management consultant firm and often travelled as part of her job. I, on the other hand, worked as an executive for a chain of grocery stores. I would not say that I loved my job, but I liked solving problems and had risen through the ranks over the years.

We had no children. We had had that conversation before we decided to get married 15 years prior. We liked our lives, and wanted to focus on our careers and ourselves. For a while we would occasionally check in and make sure we were still on the same page. We never wavered in the decision and eventually my wife got her tubes tied. I was supposed to also get a vasectomy but we never got around to it. It did not seem to matter too much. We were not sleeping with other people anyway.

We were lucky enough that we were still attracted to one another. My wife was blond, about two inches shorter than me at 5'8. She had an athletic body which she kept up with gym visits. Her breasts were not overly large, just edging into c cup territory, but that meant that they stood up to time very well. They were as pert and fun to play with as they had been on day one.

I was also blond, with pale blue eyes, and a full beard which had just started to go grey. I had naturally broad shoulders and while I may have been a bit softer around the middle than I had once been, the six pack of my youth was long gone, I ran a couple times a week and kept active, keeping me in decent shape.

Our sex life had always been good, but over the years it ceased to be the focal point of our relationship. After 15 years of marriage and almost 20 of being together we had sex a few times a month. We both worked long hours and Lisa travelled a lot for work. I tried not to resent the drop off. Her sex drive seemed to wane over time while mine stayed steady or got stronger.

Still, we were best friends and I knew how to take care of myself, which I did at least once a day.

It is strange how different your life is when you choose not to have children. My wife and I bought our condo downtown when the prices were still reasonable, and settled into a very urban lifestyle. As our salaries grew we enjoyed ourselves more. We went out to movies often, out for drinks or dinner a few times a week, or went to concerts or shows. Our friends, over the years, eventually had the kids, bought the houses in the 'burbs, and fell out of our lives. Each time it happened the couple would swear that *they* would be the exception and keep up the lifestyle. It never happened and we sadly, but resignedly, watched them fade out of our lives.

We did have a small group of like minded friends, usually a fair bit younger than us, who we spent time with. Lisa more than me, honestly. She was always more the one to make and keep friends.

Our condo was in the heart of downtown in a hip neighbourhood. There were bars and restaurants all around and we both worked within walking distance of home. The only nature, however, was a small parkette where the locals walked their dogs.

The building we had bought in was an old converted warehouse and it was lovely, with ancient hardwood floors, scared with the heads, and red brick walls. We decorated in a mid-century style and we were living the urban life we had both dreamed of as kids out in the sticks.

The only downside was the complete lack of nature. This didn't bother Lisa as much as it did me. I had grown up camping, hiking and spending time outdoors. It had been really important to me. Lisa, on the other hand, hated being outside.

We eventually found our compromise. In the winter we took a vacation to some sunny resort in Mexico and in the summer we rented a cabin on a lake near our city.

We always rented the same cabin. It was about two hours out of the city, owned by an elderly couple who had, long ago, built five cabins on a small peninsula that jutted out into a clear lake.

It had a small, semi private beach, was relatively comfortable, and always clean. It was not a resort in the way of the ones we visited in the winter. There were no all-you-can-eat buffets or even restaurants. Each cabin was surrounded by a small copse of trees, giving privacy, and they all had their own kitchen and we brought our own food and drinks. Each cabin had its own fire pit and there was a larger, communal one at the centre of the cluster of buildings where, if we chose, we could socialize with the other renters in the evenings.

One of the few amenities of the place was a small launch dock where they provided, free of charge, a few canoes, a couple kayaks, paddles, and life preservers. This was my favourite aspect. I had always loved paddling, especially in kayaks, but it never made sense to own one of my own. When we stayed at the cabin, every day Lisa would sit on the small beach, sunbathing and reading books, and I would take out a kayak and paddle around, exploring the coasts of the lake.

+++++

It was hot that week in august. Neither Lisa nor I were complaining. We had, over the years, had some disappointing weeks where the weather was not warm, or rained all week and it felt like we had wasted the trip. The forecast this week, however, was for very high highs during the day and non-stop sun.

I was already sweating as I unloaded our small BMW suv. I was wearing shorts and a tank top, flip flops and a slightly goofy straw fedora to keep the sun off. I was in vacation mode. Lisa was helping by putting everything away, getting us set to just relax for the rest of the week.

It was a Sunday afternoon. Both Lisa and I had taken the day off for the drive and would be there until we had to leave on the next Sunday, seven full days of vacation time at the lake.

We were not the only people arriving and I nodded to the car that drove past me as I grabbed the last of our bags out of the car. It was a Honda Civic driven by a young man in mirrored sunglasses. I didn't like the way his aftermarket muffler rumbled and hoped that he wouldn't be driving around in the evening. The young woman beside him, from the brief glance I was able to get, looked like she could be pretty but it was hard to tell. She had on large sunglasses and a scarf tied around her hair. The man driving either didn't see me or ignored me.

"Well fuck you too," I muttered to myself.

I got the rest of our stuff inside and set about cooking supper. We had had a long day and wanted to relax for the remainder of the evening. I drank a couple beers and my wife drank wine as we watched a movie from a streaming service on my laptop. WiFi! The wonders of modern cabin rentals!

That night, after we got into bed I rolled towards my wife wrapping my arms around her. I was already semi hard and thought we could play around.

"I'm so glad we are finally here," I said, kissing her neck.

"Me too, Grant. I can't wait to read and nap in the sun. And you can go adventure on your boat!" She said. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was smiling.

"Kayak," I corrected. "So...do you want to..."

She sighed.

"If you really want to, but...I'm pretty exhausted. Do you mind if we don't tonight?" She said, apologetically.

I sighed as well, but tried to keep resentment out of it.

"Yeah," I said. "That's fine. Tomorrow maybe." I rolled to the side and alt on my back.

"Tomorrow for sure," she said and kissed me. "Goodnight, honey."

"Yeah. Good night."

+++++

The next morning I made us breakfast and coffee and we are sitting on the small screened in deck off of the kitchen. Neither of us were not, by nature, early risers and the sun was already up by the time we woke. It was edging towards 11 AM by the time we finished and she washed up. Our cabin faced westward towards the lake so the sunrise view was not that special. That night when the sun set it would be wonderful.

Lisa gathered up her beach chair, a large bottle of water, a blanket and her book and was ready to spend the day at the beach. I got into swim trunks, pulled on a tank top and got ready for a few hours out on the water.

"It's really hot," Lisa warned me. "Make sure to have sunscreen and reapply later. You don't want to get burned. And take water! Don't get dehydrated!"

I loaded up and headed to the boat launch. The place kept the canoes and kayaks in good repair and I was quickly in one, in the water, gliding over the calm surface out to explore.

It was not a terribly large lake, but it was fed by a wide river which I occasionally ventured up on my paddling trips. What I loved about it though, was that it's shores were very irregular with lots of small, secluded coves and bays. Most of the land surrounded it was owned by a logging company that had not harvested in years so there were very few cabins beyond the ones on the peninsula we rented on. That meant that I uaually did not have to deal with many other people, especially on motor boats or skidoos.

I was making my way around the west side of the lake towards a very secluded cove I knew. It was mostly hidden by thick trees, only really visible from the water directly in front of it, and it had a small sand beach. I would often paddle there on hot days and take a swim on the beach and enjoy the day. A hot sunny day like that day was perfect for this.

As I rounded the shore, my paddles almost soundlessly propelling my along, I frowned. I could see the forest green of a canoe pulled up on my beach as well as someone lying on my sand. I knew that I had no special right to this private cove but I had always thought about it as my own secret place.

It was frustrating but I knew that I had no special right to the place so I pushed that down. I also wasn't going to let someone else keep me away. I continued to paddle in towards the beach.

As a courtesy I lightly slapped my paddle against the water, the sound loud on the calm lake, the water echoing it. I did not want to surprise the person on the beach.

When the slap rang out the figure on the sand sat up, shading their eyes from the sun overhead and looked out at me on the water. I raised my hand in a wave, letting my momentum continue to bring me towards the shore. The figure on the beach raised their own hand in response.

As I came closer I was granted a better view of the person I was approaching. It was clearly a woman, most evidenced by the fact that she was topless! I was far enough out that I was not really able to get a clear view of her, but even at that distance I could see that whoever it was had pretty large breasts, and make out nipples.

I was embarrassed, mostly because I assumed that I must be embarrassing them. I did not want to intrude on someone, especially if they were undressed. I really did not want to come off as a leering creep. I considered leaving it as a wave and continuing on my way to another part of the shore, but the woman called out.

"Hello!" Her voice echoed off of the water, seeming louder than it should be. I sighed. Would it seem weird if I just paddled away? I thought it might. My indecision was helped when I saw her pulling on a coverup over her naked top. I sighed and continued to paddle into the cove.

"Hello," I called out in return when I was closer, and let my kayak grind into the sand on the beach. I grabbed the pull rope at the front of the small, nimble watercraft and hauled it far enough onto the sand to prevent it from floating away. I was about ten feet from the woman. I finally got a good look at her.

She was seated on a blanket that she had laid out beside the green canoe. Her legs were stretched out before her, smooth and lightly tanned. My eyes swept up. She had on green bikini bottoms. They were not demure, cut so half her ass was exposed, but not overly slutty. Her stomach was flat but soft, a single crease crossed it at her belly button, as she was sitting up, leaning back on her hands behind her. She had donned a light coverup made of a thin white material. It had a sash that was untied, and while it covered her breasts, it was open down the front, showing the inside curves of each breast.

The breasts, while covered, were magnificent. They were also lightly tanned, full and sloped down from her collarbone in a delightful swoop to nipples that pushed out against the coverup. I swallowed and briefly wished that I had gotten a better view before she had covered herself.

My eyes continued upwards and registered her face. It was framed by thick, curly brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. Her face was oval, with plump, cupid bow lips that were a dark pink. She was smiling slightly and had dimples in her cheeks which were cutely round. Her eyes were a bright green, under what I realised were arched eyebrows. She was looking at me with a bit of a bemused smirk.

I shook my head slightly, realising that I had been ogling the young woman. So much for not seeming like a creep! I was about to apologise and weakly walk away when she patted the blanket beside her.

"Have a seat," she said. "I didn't expect anyone else was going to come by."

I hesitated only a moment before I took the few steps and sat down at the very edge of the blanket several feet away from her.

"Thanks," I said. "I was thinking the same thing. I've been coming here for years and this is the first time anyone else has been here. My name's Grant, by the way." I extended my hand to her and she took it. Her hand was soft and small in mine, but she had a decent grip.

"Hi Grant," she said. "I'm Millie."

She looked around the quiet cove.

"Years, huh?" she said. "Well then I guess this is way more yours than mine! I'll call it Grant's Cove. You mind if I keep visiting it? Since it's yours?" She smiled at me.

I laughed.

"It's definitely not mine," I said. "I wish. It would be nice to build a little cabin up in the trees above. But I only rent a place on the lake, so do what you like?"

"Oh," she said, nodding. "I think I saw you yesterday. When we were arriving? You were unloading your car."

I realised that this was the girl in the loud car I had seen yesterday.

"I think that might have been me. You were with a guy with the loud car?"

She shook her head, a bit of annoyance creeping into her pretty face.

"Sorry about that. I hate Marty's car. It's so embarrassing!"

I shrugged.

"Ah, well," I said. "It's not like I didn't have a few... less than reputable cars when I was young too. Marty? Is that your husband?"

She chuckled.

"How old do you think I am? Husband? I'm only twenty! He's my boyfriend. We've only been together like six months. I must look terrible!"

I quickly shook my head.

"No... I mean..." I stammered. "I didn't meant to imply that... You are beautiful, of course... I mean..."

"Beautiful?" she said, in a teasing voice. "You are very kind, Grant."

Jesus. I was being so weird.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I said, still a bit flustered. "I mean, I was only twenty seven when I got married to Lisa."

She raised an eyebrow. "I wont ask you what you did mean it like, I guess." She was still teasing me. "So how long have you been married?"

"Oh," I said. "It's been about 15 years now. We just had our big anniversary a few months ago."

She thought for a moment. "So that makes you... 42?" I nodded in response. "About the same age as my dad. My parents were pretty young when they had me."

"Ah," I said, usure what to say about that.

"What's it like," she asked. "Being married for so long? It's hard for me to imagine. I haven't been able to find anyone to stay with more than six months, tops!"

I thought for a moment.

"It's... good." I said. "Like, well, when you are together this long you really get to know the other person. You go through a lot of shit, don't get me wrong. Lots of times when it seems hard to imagine staying together anymore, but we have always worked it out and came out stronger on the other side. I think as long as you both have similar goals, and understand one another you get a great, deep connection that really can't be beat."

I cleared my throat. I was a bit embarrassed about going on so long about this with someone who was pretty much a stranger.

"Nice," she said, leaning back on her elbows, tilting her head back to get the sun on her face. Her eyes were closed, and I couldn't help but run my eyes over her body once more. In spite of the things I was saying about my good relationship, I was being less than a dutiful husband at that moment.

The way she was leaning back, her breasts were pushed forwards, the nipples, clearly marked against the fabric which was just slightly sheer, allowing me to see the faint outline of her areolas.

"Well," she said. "Maybe someday for me." she lay down on her back, shielding her eyes from the sun.

I sat back and took a sip of water from my bottle.

"It's been nice meeting you," I said, "but if you want to be left alone I can move on. I feel bad about intruding on your time."

She shook her head.

"No," she said. "Stay. I don't mind. I'm not much of a loner and I enjoy the company. Unless you want to go? Do you need to get back to your wife?"

"Nah," I said. "I usually go out on the lake all day. She would probably be annoyed if I came back now and interrupted her reading time. How about, what's his name... Marty? Do you need to get back to him?"

"Nope," she said. "He's using the wifi to work. He's on a 'working vacation.' Which, I think, isn't much of a vacation at all. He doesn't want me around during the day."

She rolled onto her side and lay there looking at me. Her coverup shifted, but somehow continued to cover most of her breasts while she did it.

"We don't have any place to get back to," she said, "so let's, like, hang out. If you don't mind?"

I did not mind at all.

We spent a few hours on that beach that day, chatting. Looking back I can not easily say what was discussed. Nothing was very deep or important, but it was an easy, comfortable conversation.

I learned that Millie was in university, figuring things out. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life. In the meantime she worked evenings as a bartender, enjoying the tips, but grew tired of men hitting on her. She grew up in the city and, it turned out, her and Marty actually rented a condo that was only a few blocks from the one my wife and I owned.

I have to say that hanging out with a beautiful young woman was incredibly satisfying. I knew that it was only happening because I happened to be there. She probably would have had this conversation with anyone who had shown up, but it was gratifying. It was definitely an ego stroke to have someone that young and hot really paying attention while I talked.

For myself, I answered Millie's questions when she asked them. I talked a bit about travelling, which I had done a lot of when I was a lot younger. I talked about when I went to school and we compared how different our experiences were.

In all, it was a lovely afternoon which passed almost without me noticing. It did strike me, some hours later that the light had changed a fair bit. I looked at my watch and grunted.

"Damn," I said. "We've been here for like four hours! I had no idea."

JK1979
JK1979
2,241 Followers