Killing Time with Sis at Moms Pt. 02

Story Info
Alecia tells the tell in part 2.
2.5k words
4.67
32.6k
43

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers

Alecia here.

Since my brother went all kiss and tell about our first tryst after our mothers wedding, I thought I would take up the reigns and tell the second part.

A little about me first:

I just turned 40. I'm not thrilled about it, but not dreading it either. The other boring stats; I'm 5'6" tall, not exactly "fun size" but not an Amazonian either. For those who are good at math, I'm 25 lbs heavier than I was in my 30's when I was playing soccer 3 nights a week and I was 135 lbs then. This of course made my ass a little wider and rounder. It also filled my boobs from a small C, to a solid D-minus. Let's say they're big enough that I can lick my own nipples when I masturbate or want to give someone special (and the occasional stranger) a show. The downside to bigger boobs and a more shapely butt, I have developed a bit of a tummy bulge. I tan easily and have very blonde (natural, not bottled) hair....everywhere.

A short recap, the first story, in case you haven't read it.

My brother Ted and I were dancing together at our mothers (Helen) wedding. It was her third time around and Glenn seemed like a nice guy. Really outgoing, he was definitely going to shake the cobwebs out of moms life.

But I digress. So we were dancing a slow number together and I suddenly had a high school dance flashback as I felt his dick pressing against me. I had pretty much the same reaction then as the first time it happened to me back in the day. My clit started to swell and my pussy started getting wet. By the time the song was over and we shuffled him to a nearby table, my panties would have been soaked, if I'd been wearing any under the light sundress I had on.

The rest of the reception was uneventful. Ted went back to moms play not long after mom and Glenn left for the hour journey up the coast to his beach house for their honeymoon. Not much later than that, I said my goodbyes and started trekking towards moms.

Alone with my thoughts, my thoughts went directly to Teds boner rubbing against me. Maybe I was just horny, maybe I'd reached an age where I just didn't give a fuck, but that he was my brother, didn't bother me as much as it probably should have. Quite the opposite, I was soaking wet. Had moms neighborhood not been so well lit everywhere, I would have found a spot to rub off the tension. Probably not all of it, but definitely some of it. But no such luck. Had I been wearing pants or even a skirt, I could have worked my way down the waistband and maybe gotten my hand out before a sudden passerby saw and figured out what I was doing. But it seemed a little too obvious walking along with my dress hiked up and hand between my legs. The tension would have to wait.

When I finally got to moms and being the kind and considerate sister I am, I made as much noise as I could entering. Years before, not long after Ted discovered his dick (yeah I like the word "dick") was for something other than peeing, he had the bright idea of tossing off stark naked in the living room while mom was out of the house.

You guessed it, he was in the final stretch when mom and two of her friends walked in the front door.

I wanted to give him some time to tuck and hide it away, just in case he was going for a common area of the house stroke. Not that I would have minded seeing it, I absolutely love seeing a guys hand sliding up and down his dick.

No such luck. He was outside having a drink when I got there.

Okay, here's where we fast forward. For details, read Part 1.

The condensed version: We sat out on the patio and talked for a while. We decided to take advantage of moms hot tub and soak in the cold water. I didn't bring a bathing suit. I don't like bathing suits so I decided we'd go naked. It took a little convincing to get Ted to strip down, but he finally did. We talked some more, him staring at my boobs which really turned me on and judging from what I could see of his hard dick under the water, it turned him on too.

Someone had to make the first move, so I put my feet in his lap and started stroking his dick with my toes.

I wanted him to see me, so after a few toe strokes, I pulled myself out of the tub. I sat with my legs slightly spread hoping he'd take the hint.

Unfortunately my little brother can be dense as a potato at times and has to be lead.

Telling him to come over and "munch my muffin", seemed a little crass. So I spread my legs a little more and told him to kiss me.

Good boy that he is, he got right up, his dick pointing straight up against his belly, came over and kissed me.

It was a good kiss, not exactly where I wanted to be kissed at the moment, but a good one none the less. Add the eroticism of the head of his dick rubbing against my pussy, where it would have been so easy to shift my hips just a little and he'd be inside of me and I was going crazy.

I complimented his kissing ability and gently guided the poor simpletons mouth to where I really wanted it.

The man could eat a pussy. He teased my lips, ran his tongue so close to my clit without touching it that I wanted to scream.

Then he surprised the hell out of me by licking my ass. No one had ever done that before. It sent electric shocks through my entire body. Not only did he lick it and there's no subtle way to put it, he started fucking my butt with his tongue. It was the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt. There was no two ways about it, I needed to cum right then and there.

I moved his mouth back to my pussy right on my clit, to be exact. He slid one then two fingers (on my order) up my bum, which was something I'd had done and done myself before, while he licked and sucked on my clit.

Saying I came, just doesn't get across how intense it was. It was a whole body experience.

As soon as I caught my breath, I pulled Teds face to mine and kissed him. As much to thank him for the experience as just me wanting to taste myself off of his face.

Yes, I lick my fingers clean after I masturbate.

Looking down, his dick was so hard it was painful to look at. As a good older sister, I felt it was my duty to do something about it.

I had him trade places with me and got between his legs. I licked him from the base to the head a few times before taking it in my mouth. I slowly let my head bob up and down on his dick, swirling my tongue as much as I could as he filled my mouth.

If you'd told me over breakfast that at any point of the day I would be licking some ones asshole, I'd have said "no fucking way!" but at that moment, it was something I needed to do. I took him out of my mouth, but continued stroking him and worked my way down.

After a few tentative licks around the edges (his reactions helped spur me on) I was soon lapping away, dipping my tongue in and generally really enjoying my first time eating ass.

It was time to get him off. All I asked for was a warning that he was going to cum, so I'd be ready for it. I did for him the same as he did for me, slid first one then two fingers up his bum. I also made sure I finger fucked him in the opposite rhythm than I sucked him.

It wasn't long before he warned me he was about to cum. It wasn't long after that his dick erupted in my mouth. It was hard to take. There was so much cum! I swallowed what I could but couldn't get it all and a lot ended up on my chin, throat and chest.

Partially as a test and partially because I find it really erotic, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. Points for him, he didn't even flinch kissing my cum covered lips back.

After all that, I was really revved up again and needed to get fucked. Not "made love to" not "screwed" but a proper fucking. Doggy style, sweaty, his hands leaving bruises on my hips, maybe a little hair pulling, slapping me on the ass....proper fucking.

For that we needed to go inside. I planned on being loud.

I grabbed him by the dick and lead him into the house. Once inside the kitchen, he went to the refrigerator for a couple of bottles of water (have to stay hydrated, you don't want a 'taint cramp) while I saw I had a message on my phone from our mother.

I read it to myself first, then out loud to him:

"I guess I should have told you about the security cameras. But I didn't think it would be an issue. That was quite an interesting show the two of you just put on. If you still have the energy to fuck, please, not in my bed.

I have to go and take care of Glenn now, you got him all sorts of worked up.

The things I do for my kids....."

Never in my life had I ever seen a guys face drop so hard.

"They watched us?" Ted said in a shocked tone. "That's pretty twisted."

"So says the guy who just got a blow job from his sister," I laughed.

I looked over at Ted and his dick was on the rise again.

"It turns you on knowing mom and Glenn were watching," I exclaimed. "Doesn't it?"

He nodded in the affirmative.

Truth be told, it really turned me on too. I pondered our options.

"Here's how I see it," I started. "One way or another, you're fucking me at least once tonight. So, we can either do it on moms bed, just because she told us not to. Or we can do it in one of the spare bedrooms...boring. Or we could go back outside and you can do me right in front of the cameras. What do you think?"

Ted's hard dick leading the way, we went outside.

He grabbed two of the cushions from the chaise lounges and threw them down on the patio. We weren't sure where exactly the cameras were, but it seemed as good a spot as any.

Ted's dick was at full salute, but I couldn't resist kneeling down and feeling it in my mouth again. One of his hands drifted to the back of my head as he gently started fucking my mouth.

I pulled away, turned around and got on my hands and knees.... Well more like I was on my knees and my shoulders and chest were on the ground.

"Fuck me," I told him.

He buried his face in my ass one more time, his tongue flicking, licking and downright slobbering my butthole. He worked his way down and gave my pussy a few licks. Ted licked me from my clit to my ass, long slow wide tongued licks. As much as I wanted his dick inside me, this felt too good to make him stop. He would concentrate on my butt for a while, then move down working my clit until I was almost over the edge and he'd ease his tongue across my lips until it was pressing my ass again.

"Make me cum or fuck me, damn it," I growled at him.

He chuckled and started teasing my clit with the lightest of licks. Slowly he added pressure as he brought me closer and closer to cumming. My climax kept building and building until finally he took my clit between his lips, gently sucking it in while he licked the tip.

That was it, waves of pleasure cascaded over me. My body shook, a low moan escaped my lips, I'd never experienced anything as intense as what my brother did to me...ever.

"Fuck me," I panted.

He knelt behind me. Slowly he ran the head of his dick on my pussy. My lips parted. His dick went slightly deeper with each and every pass. I gasped as he finally eased the head inside me. I was so wet, there was virtually no resistance as pressed deeper and deeper, until he was fully inside me.

We stayed coupled his dick in me. Not moving. Just enjoying the sensations of my wet pussy wrapped around his hard dick. Suddenly my pussy started to spasm and clench around his dick. I broke out in a sweat and the reality of the situation hit me.

"You're fucking your brother!" my mind screamed at me.

Suddenly and violently another climax ripped through my body. I was moaning and pressing back against him with all my strength as my pussy clenched his dick.

"Whoa," Ted muttered.

"Fuck me now!" I told him.

He eased back, almost pulling his entire length out of me before slowly driving himself back in. Each time was a little bit faster and each time I let out a squeal when the head of his dick grazed my g-spot. His hands tightly gripping my hips and his body slamming into my butt. Each thrust brought the two of us closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh God," Ted croaked. "I'm gonna cum."

I wanted to taste us. I quickly spun myself around and took his dick in my mouth. With one hand I stroked him while the other was between my legs pinching and pulling my clit. I was close to climaxing as his first shot of cum filled my mouth. The taste of my pussy and his cum set me off, yet again. I moaned around his dick as I savored every drop of our combined juices.

I brought myself up, our sweaty bodies pressed together and kissed my brother.

"That was incredible," he panted.

"And we have all week," I grinned.

Slowly we got up and made our way inside.

I looked at my phone, expecting another message and sure enough there was one:

"Wow! That was quite the show. Make sure you wash those cushions before I get home."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers