All Comments on 'Kim'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about Carol

Enjoyed the story. Reunion and rebirths. Bravo on the description of the five senses of cunnilingus. Very evocative. Thank You for that reminder.

But it still begs the question - What about Carol?

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Good choice!

It's amazing that the reunion romance didn't ruin the marriage, but happy that it turned out well. I was expecting Mary to ask about Kim and find out that it had been a set-up, but this was even better. Good read!

BertieBlackBertieBlackover 6 years ago
Exemplary!

As a devote' of the cunning linguist expertise, your description illuminated what I already knew and you explained so well. The smell, touch, sight, sound and taste of a woman who can enjoy your efforts is incredible when extracted well by the linguist. My congratulation on a well written piece.

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Bravo

That was so very well crafted. I completely endorse your comments about the true delights of cunnilingus and it's assault on the senses. The rapid development of Mary took the story to a new dimension. Very well done. I'm looking forward to reading more. I took your advice to read this first.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
WTF???

What about Carol and his kid? He at LEAST has to make sure his abandoned kid is ok. What a douche!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An honest illustration of the marriage commitment, and the results of settling.

Perhaps the most important responsibility of conducting a successful marriage is commitment. Only a fool thinks they will marry their perfect mate. It is entirely possible that at some point after you are married you will find a potential mate that might suit you even better. But that is a really huge risk, leaving the decent loyal loving boring spouse and running off with the exciting stimulating spirit that you don't know. Will that spirit turn out to be an angel, or the devil?

Your main character somehow made the right choice, Bravo. His fling with Kim was like the first time gambler that wins big at Las Vegas. Such gamblers usually find on their return trips to Las Vegas that they will never repeat that winning streak, and often come out disastrous losers.

He and Kim somehow missed their opportunity. Happens all the time. He is incredibly lucky to have such an intelligent virtuous spouse in Mary. Hopefully she will never learn that she does not have a man of equal strength and ethics. But all's well that ends well.

Thanks for the story.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Temptations

The thing I don't understand is that Dave has a wife, teenager and a great career. He gets to the reunion and doesn't even bother to call and check in. Then spends two nights screwing Kim he hasn't seen in twenty years unprotected pussy. Then goes home without remorse, what happens in nine months if Kim becomes a 38 year old mom?

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Reality

This was a very realistic story, so pay no attention to the moral police that like to tell folks what to do on this site. A scenario like this is very normal, and it think not going after the greener grass over the hill is virtually always the right choice. If Kim wanted anything more, he would have heard from her, but she has a good life and so does he, so they do what intelligent and mature people do. Mary picked a good time to spice up their marriage for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to loyalty, morality, fidelity? None in this tale. 2*as well written.

What a selfish, arrogant, pompous douche bag he is. Kim is not much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

I don't like cheating, but in the end both husband and wife were closer.

One gripe, one wish. Gripe: The Maryland University is Johns Hopkins. Common mistake to use John without the 's'. Wish: would be interesting to find out happen to Carol's child.

Imagine the story line with an 20 year old knocking on his door. I know it was a fear on many a service man with wartime booty calls. Young serviceman don't think about the repercussions. As they get older, more mature and establish a family at home, suddenly the fears become more real.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

This is an example why there should be a category named "loving husbands"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unlike the author's recommendation, I read 'Mary' first before reading this 'Kim' story. I thought that 'Mary' a was wonderful story, as I wrote in my comments. Then I read this Kim story, and I changed my mind! Knowing that Jack had already fucked Kim in this story before Mary began a lesbian affair with Kim made me think less of Jack, and somewhat less of Kim, because he had not shared this with his wife Mary. Reading just the Mary story was sweet, about how the thoughtful Mary had sex with Kim and then invited Jack to join in. But knowing that Jack and Kim had already fucked each other made both stories kind of repulsive, although I still like Mary's loving and innocent character.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uggh. So Mary is the one to actually reach out and fix their marriage. Kim tried to destroy it and being an asshoke, he thought about ditching Mary up until the very end. The hypocrisy is hilarious because of the comments. While most don't condone hubby's adultery, they seem to be ok with the marriage getting stronger. That was because of Mary, not the asshole husband. And worse, imagine the genders of the spouses had switched. Imagine the loving wife went away for the reunion and met her ex and almost-husband. She comes back thinking about her ex-beau and volia hubby reaches across to spice up the marriage. Would the BTB crowd be OK with thr loving wife getting away with this opposite scenario. Lol, nit just no, but hell no!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous