Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 08

Story Info
Kim and Jake's Date Night 2/2.
2.2k words
4.25
16.8k
10
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAKE, ANTHONY, EDDIE, CHRIS, BRIAN, DANNY, AND LILLY ARE 18

"Oh Fuck Jake...Oh God daddy." An hour had passed as Kim laid back on Jake's satin sheet covered bed, moaning in ecstasy. Jake was laying on the bed, his head between her open legs as he expertly ate her out. One hand outstretched to play with her tit while the other fingered her, only for his tongue and lips to play with her clit.

She arched her back giving him a better angle as her breathing increased. "Jake...Jake I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She cries out as her thighs tighten around his head and her fingers run through his hair. Fingering her faster as his tongue flicks her clit she moans out in ecstasy, her body shaking as her toes curl.

Relaxing her legs, Jake's head comes out from between her legs. "Damn baby, you really needed that huh." Kim blushed as she came back down from her orgasm. For once in a long time, she felt wanted, beautiful, and happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4: 22 PM

Anthony stopped his bike four houses down from his own. Watching patiently, hidden in a bush, he had a perfect view of the house, along with his binoculars, he would be able to see it all.

4:28 PM

Anthony heard it before he got to see it turning the corner. Jake's red Mustang came roaring down the street. He got out and knocked on the door. Quickly grabbing his binoculars Anthony looked at his patio only to be taken aback at the sight of his mom in bra and panties. Jake says something and steps inside, kissing each other passionately as the door closes behind them.

Anthony feels his heart fall into his stomach as he sees first hand how easily Jake can take his mother. Holding back tears, Anthony sits in the dirt for nearly ten minutes until he gets a text message. "Jake has messaged you." Anthony braced himself for the worst as he opened his phone to see a shot of his mom standing in front of her bathroom mirror in a tight thong.

Feeling shame, he saved the picture. Only to see another message received by Jake. A picture of Anthony's desk, his prized action figures broken and thrown about and various papers ripped up. Anthony wanted desperately to run inside and confront him but knew what would happen if he tried to tell his mother the truth.

4:40

Kim and Jake stepped out of the house, dressed as if they were going to be on the red carpet as they climbed into his car. They drove off, his engine loudly roaring as he drove off. Anthony wiped his tears away as he walked back to his house and entered. The smell of Jake's cologne washes over him causing him to fight back tears again.

Suddenly his mom's perfume overflows his senses as he breaks down crying in his living room.

4:47

Anthony collected himself as he walked to his room. Things were much worse than Jake showed. His sheets throw around the room, backpack emptied and papers scattered about. The thing that caught his attention was his computer opened and unlocked. Fear washed over Anthony as he sees a thumb drive left in the tower.

He opened the computer to find the drive had dozens of photos. All of his loving mother. Selfies. All nudes. This was when Anthony realized just how much his mom was wrapped around Jake's finger. He noticed a file that wasn't a picture. A note containing a link. Anthony should've known better but was too curious to ignore this warning. It was a dead page but on the top read "KIM THE MILF" and a black page where the video would be.

Anthony left the page open as he found himself jerking off to her various pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:54 PM

Brian, Chris, and Eddie all sat at their individual homes with the page "KIM THE MILF" opened and waiting eagerly.

Anthony sat dreading this moment, but it came despite his wishing. The video opened with Kim on her back on Jake's bed, completely naked. Giggling like a school girl as Jake began to undo the buttons on his shirt.

"Do you want me Kim? Do you want me to fuck you?" Jake's voice stabbed through Anthony as he watched his mom nod excitedly. She was acting weird, excited and giddy. She was playing with her nipples as each boy in their respective homes, began to stroke themselves to the MILF of their dreams.

"Tell me" he ordered, "yes baby, fuck yes. I want you Jake. I want you to fuck me." Kim moaned as Jake tossed his shirt aside.

"Tell me baby, am I better than Mark?"

"You're better than Mark baby. You're so much better."

"Call me Papi."

"You're better than Mark Papi."

Jake began to undo his belt. "Do you like cheating on him with me?

"Yes Papi."

Throwing his belt aside violently as he starts undoing his pants. "Would you leave Mark for me?" He asks as he lets his pants fall. "Please mom...Please don't do this...not with him." Anthony begged as tears began to form in his eyes causing his vision to blurry but doing nothing to stop his hand from aggressively stroke himself off.

"I would..." he heard his mother's words, breaking his heart. "Because you're my girl now. Fuck Mark. Fuck Anthony. You're mine." Jake said aggressively. "I'm yours." She replied submissively. "Now take my boxers off, I'm gonna fuck you raw."

"Fuck yes" Brain said watching eagerly. He had fantasized about fucking Anthony's mom since he knew what fucking even was. This was as close as he was ever going to get and he knew beggars can't be choosers.

Reaching forward, Kim pulled Jake's boxers down only for his cock to flop out. She looked up at him in awe as he gripped her shoulders and pushed her onto her back. "Fuck me baby...please fuck me Papi." Kim moaned as Jake played with her nipples. He begins fucking her. Hard. The sound of his bed frame loudly creaking, Kim's moans, and Jake's grunts come blaring from their speakers.

"Fuck me Papi! Fucking use me!" Kim moaned as she desperately wrapped her long slender legs around his bucking hips. Digging her nails into his back, only causing him to fuck her harder.

Kim was in ecstasy moaning and drooling on herself as her tits bounced wildly with every thrust. Jake lifted Kim's bottom half, giving him better access to her pussy. His cock was covered in her juices, a small puddle forming beneath her, as his precum and her juices mixed and drop down from their love making.

Chris was watching in awe. Everyone joked about how hot Anthony's mom is and all the vulgar stuff they'd do to her but everyone knew she was innocent, or at least they thought she was innocent. Yet here she is getting fucked by a man half her age that bullied her son and all behind her husband's back.

Suddenly Jake pulls out, letting Kim flop down, sweaty and gasping for air. His cock is white with their juices as he stands over his prize. "Get up, I want you to ride me." He says smiling smugly at the camera. Kim moved aside so Jake could lay on his bed. "Reverse cowgirl." He said looking at the camera smiling smugly and winking.

"Fuck...Oh God Jake...Oh God Papi! Fuck it's so big!" She groaned out loudly as she slowly began to ride him. "You're my little MILF aren't you? You can't get enough of my cock can you?" Jake asks as he gripped her hair and tit. Kim nodded "Yes daddy I'm yours" she moaned as Jake watched her ride. Occasionally slapping her ass, Jake sat back and watched her ride his cock.

"Tell me how much of a loser Mark is."

"He's such a fucking loser Papi."

"Fuck yes he is, lost his wife to some high school jock." Jake said laughing.

"Enough foreplay" Jake said as he lifted her up with his hand in her hair, the other on her hip, and his cock inside her. Getting her on her hands and knees he began plowing into her with no mercy. His heavy balls smacking her clit as she moaned in ecstasy. Her tits and ass jiggling with every thrust as she cried out, burying her face in the mattress.

Jake mimicked a laugh and winked gripping Kim's hair and pulling her head up for the camera to view. "Where do you want me to cum Kimmy....Answer me." Jake demanded as he smacked her ass. Kim's face contorted in pain and pleasure as she drooled, her mind reduced to nothing. "My...m-my face." Kim replied as Jake slammed into her four more times before pulling out and rolling her over. Climbing onto her chest, Jake stroked his massive cock and the tip erupted onto her face.

The moment seemed to go on for eternity. Jake must have been saving up his cum for her or maybe he just has that much cum naturally. It covered her eyes, got on her nose, in her hair, and the last drops on her out and awaiting tongue

Anthony watched in horror as his mother's face was drenched in cum. She stuck her tongue out and lovingly let him cover her tongue as she moaned loudly.

Chris, Brian, and Eddie watched in awe as their bully fucked their friend's mom and covered her face. They lost it when she then licked his cock clean. "Ugh! Fuck!" Jake grunted in pleasure as she lovingly cleaned his cock.

Jake got off her "let me get you a towel" he said as he looks at the camera knowingly. Smiling as he mimics fucking Kim, smacking her ass, fucking her mouth. Anthony clenches his fist as the other guys cheer him on. He showed off all the juices his cock is covered in as he grabs the towel "here babe."

Kim took the towel and cleaned her face as Jake noticed the clock "Damn only ten o'clock." He said as he fished through his dresser until he pulls out a Ziploc baggie and winks at the camera. "Wanna try ecstasy?" He asks as the stream ends. Leaving Anthony staring into the blackness of the screen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Kim cried out as Jake smashed into her from behind. He smiled deviously as he began to rub her asshole with his thumb. "oooh baby!" Kim cooed as Jake smiled back at her. Slowly inserting his finger into her ass she moaned louder and louder as Jake fucked her aggressively.

Grunting as his thrust became fast and shallow Kim arched her back letting Jake have her completely. Her entire sweaty body was pressed against the bed as he fucked her deep. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as her toes curl. Finally he slammed in one last time and pulled out to cover her ass in cum.

As Jake collapsed besides Kim they both gasped for air as the clock read 12:28. "Hey babe, is it okay if I use your shower?" Kim asks nervously. Jake's eyes light up as he seems to have remembered something. "Oh sure go ahead. Just make sure you use mine...my dad doesn't like people using his shower." Jake says gesturing to his bathroom.

As Kim steps up Jake becomes transfixed on her ass, swaying back and forth as she walks to the bathroom. Jake pulls his phone from the bedside table as he opens up his hidden camera app. Various buttons were laid out before him but he selected "BATHROOM SHOWER."

Kim's naked wet body came into view through a viewfinder with a small red blinking dot in the corner. She ran her hands along her curvy body while the water washed over her. He recorded her entire shower

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony pulled out his phone and texted Chris, Eddie, and then Brian seeing if he could come over. All of them ignored his text as they were busy with other matters at hand. Finally Anthony decided to text Lilly. It took a couple minutes but she replied.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just need to hang out and talk."

"Sure come over in like ten minutes, just need to finish something."

Anthony's spirits lifted as he jumped on his bike and rode over. He was riding up to her house when he saw Danny step outside. One of the group's bullies, and one of Jake's friends. Anthony's spirits fell as he noticed he was putting his belt back on. Danny noticed Anthony and smiled as he got onto his sports bike and zoomed off. Anthony stood in the darkness for a couple minutes, not wanting Lilly to know that he saw what she's been up to.

Knocking on her door, Lilly answers the door, her red hair wild and messy, a loose t shirt with no bra, as her nipples poked through, and yoga pants with no shoes. "Hey man" she said smiling as she hugged him. Anthony did everything in his power not to cry as not only his mother was being fucked by his bully, but the love of his life was fucking one of his bullies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 A.M. had just passed as Kim and Jake finished for the fourth time, Kim's hair and body still a little wet from the shower as they both cuddled naked while the moon shined through the open window. Kim had felt truly loved and satisfied for the first time in years.