Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 09

Story Info
Kim's secrets are found out and Anthony finds another secret.
2k words
3.32
17.6k
18
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony arrived at school the next day with a heavy heart. His friends were quick to tell him about the site and before he knew it dozens of DMs were flying his way telling him the same. His mom had become a meme at this point. Her stunned face in pain as Jake mounted her from behind had been plastered all over Anthony's feed. He arrived at school and went to his locker as he always had, opening it to only be met with a flood of printed images of his mom's face covered in cum and nude selfies she had sent Jake. The worst part of this was not that everyone was laughing or that he had to gather all the lewd images of his mom, the worst of it was he couldn't even say for sure who gave him the pictures.

Every class Anthony attended, images of his mom were air dropped to the class. Anthony wondered if Jake was truly that popular enough to have everyone's number. The answer came when another image was air dropped. "KIM THE MILF" was on the main page as a series of nudes and sex tapes were uploaded all for different prices ranging from five to fifty dollars, and from how many pictures of his mom Anthony had seen, Jake must have been saving these up.

----------------------

Anthony took a quick visit to the bathroom and was met with the harsh smell of weed pouring out of it. Jake was surrounded by his friends as he was eager to show him the amount of money he had made from the website. Anthony froze like a deer in headlights until Jake saw him and smiled at him. Blood rushed to Anthony's ears as anger overtook him. Clenching his fist tight Anthony tried to leave but Jake was quick to shout "You enjoying the attention?"

Anthony stayed quiet and tried to bite his tongue, but Jake pressed on. "You see the website yet? Been working on it for a couple months with the help of one of your buddies." This came as a bombshell for Anthony, he knew his friends were into his mom, there wasn't many guys in his life that weren't but to know one of them would help the man he hated was devastating.

"Who?" Anthony choked out as tears welled up in his eyes. "That's for you to find out." He said smiling and giving Anthony a lamented business card. "KIM THE MILF" in bold font and the website URL underneath. On the back was a promo for fifteen percent off Kim's panties. Anthony threw a punch at Jake but missed horribly. Being pushed to the ground by Jake, his friends quickly joined in and beat him on the dirty bathroom floor. Laughing as they tossed what was left of the blunt at Anthony's nearly unconscious body as they left Anthony crying on the floor.

------------------------

Some time had passed and Anthony found himself in a daze at lunch sitting amongst his so called friends. He didn't know who it was but one of these childhood friends had actively helped their bully make money off of fucking his own mom. He felt sick and angry but didn't know who to aim it at.

His silence was broken when Lily spoke quietly to Anthony. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned with his sullen look. Anthony looked at her and shook his head as he held back more tears. "I heard about the website. I'm really sorry" she reached her hand out and placed it on his. Anthony felt a glimmer of hope, he had been in love with Lily since the day they met in Elementary but that thought was short lived and destroyed as he recalled the previous nights encounter with her. Knowing that she was sleeping with one of Jake's friends had complicated the feelings he had for her. "Do you want to come over?" She asked softly, clearly just to him. He nodded quietly knowing if he spoke he would finally break down. "Be over at seven then" she said as she let him sit with the hope that maybe what he saw was all a misunderstanding.

------------------------

Finally the school day had ended as Anthony was quick to rush out of the school and to the street where he would find his mom waiting for her as she always does. He spotted her SUV in the distance and broke into a light jog to get away as quickly but inconspicuously as possible. If his heart could drop any more this day it would have been in his balls as he saw Jake sitting in the passenger seat laughing with Kim. Anthony knew there was no running from this. As much as he subconsciously ignored this problem it had grown too much to ever go back. People were laughing and pointing as Kim was so into Jake and what he was saying.

Jake looked over at Anthony and smiled smugly, "hey buddy!" He said in a loud enough voice that people passing by were sure to hear. "What are you doing?" Anthony said meekly. Kim was dumb but not dumb enough to miss the awkward tension.

"Anthony that's no way to speak to your friend." Kim said defending Jake.

"He's no-"

"Oh that's just the way we are with each other. We love our sarcasm." Jake said playfully but stared daggers at Anthony.

Anthony felt a chill ride up his spine. He knew what Jake was like when he was annoyed but to piss him off, he was a cruel monster and Anthony didn't want the school and his mom seeing him get beaten within an inch of his life. "Sweetie Jake's coming over for dinner, remember?" She asked genuinely confused with Jake quick to stop the awkward silence. "You know Anthony, he's been stressed with school so he just forgot. Come on champ get in."

Anthony swallowed his pride and got in the backseat with Kim and Jake in the front. He could do nothing as Jake made his way into his life. Suddenly a thought popped into Anthony's head. "Does dad know about dinner?" Kim tensed up and the dread of knowing she was cheating came back into her head. "No this is about you not me sweetie. Jake's your friend and you've never invited him over" Kim was quick to buy into her own lies. "Thank you for the invitation Ant" Jake said and smiled at him. "No thank you for being such a good friend to Anthony, he's been through a lot lately and I'm glad he has such a good role model in you."

Kim went on to talk about all of Jake's accomplishments until they finally arrived home.

-------------------------

Jake took Anthony upstairs as he laid in his bed with his dirty shoes still on. "So this is what's going to happen, you're going to excuse yourself from dinner early so I can plow your mom in the living room." He said throwing his hands behind his head. "Actually," Anthony said "Lily invited me over." Jake couldn't help but smile a bit when her name was mentioned, pissing Anthony off. "I know how much you enjoy watching your mom get her guts rearranged by me" he said bluntly. Anthony stuttered and turned red "N-no I don't." Jake laughed and pulled up a video of Anthony jerking off to the videos he left on his computer. Anthony felt like throwing up. "Look man I don't give a fuck about that, I like an audience, but you tell your mom anything about the website or that you know, I post this on the front page." Anthony knew he was fucked.

---------------------------

Anthony was hiding in his room as he heard giggling and laughing from Kim downstairs until finally Jake opened the door to tell him that dinner was ready. His hair disheveled and lipstick on his face and neck. Kim was showing a lot of cleavage, her dress ending inches from her ass, and heels to complete the outfit. Anthony ate in silence as he was held hostage and forced to watch Kim and Jake's date. He flirted heavily with her and she did little to stop him. Blushing intensely as Anthony struggled to eat while feeling sick to his stomach. He checked his phone and saw it was fifteen to seven. "Mom I know this is last second but I have to help Lily with this project." Kim snapped out of Jake's trance, looking surprised to see Anthony, as if she had forgotten he had even existed. "Sweetie it's late are you sure?" Anthony nodded, he had made his choice. Let Jake plow his mom all over the house with the hope that he'd do the same to Lily. He had lost his mom and knew he was losing Lily so tonight was the night he'd tell Lily he loved her.

---------------------------------

"Please text me when you get there and when you're leaving." Kim said as Jake stood by her side watching Anthony ride off on his bike. Anthony felt anger as he heard Jake loudly slap Kim's ass as the door was closed. Anthony rode and rode as hard as he could, his heart racing as he got to Lily's. Her parent's car was gone but a car he didn't recognize was there.

"I'm here." Anthony texted. Five minutes had passed as Lily finally responded. "Go to the backyard." Anthony was confused and did as he was told. He heard it before he even got to see it. Lily's soft and passionate moans. He knew what he would see before he even looked. It was Dylan again, behind Lily as she desperately held onto to the hot tub wall. Dylan was roughly fucking her from behind as Anthony stood there. His heart, already broken, had somehow broken even more that night. The whole backyard reeked of weed as Lily's eyes were red and watery. "I'm sorry," she said with true remorse as Anthony's mouth flapped open and closed not knowing what to say. "Shut the fuck up." Dylan said aggressively as he pushed his thumb into her ass making her scream and her eyes open wide.

"She came to me. Does that make it better or worse?" Dylan said smugly as he slammed into Lily harder and harder, the hot tub water turning into small waves only being drowned out by Lily's screams. Anthony was so hard and felt degusted with himself but watched anyways until Dylan slammed one last time inside her making her yelp and finally collapse on the hot tub wall.

Dylan reach under the water and tossed the used condom at Anthony hitting his face as he recoiled badly. It was perfect timing as Anthony felt himself finish in his pants from hearing Lily orgasm. Dylan laughed loudly as he saw the wet stain in his pants.

Pulling his boxers up he chased Anthony to the front yard where he pushed him over before he could get on his bike and escape. Laying on the hard asphalt Anthony looked up at Dylan towering over him. "She helped Jake make the website by the way." Dylan laughed and spat at Anthony then proceeded to slash his tires.

--------------------------

Dragging his bike back into the garage Anthony could already hear Kim screaming as Jake was fucking her harder than ever before. Anthony felt terrified to know he would have to rush up to his room but that feeling became worse as he couldn't find his keys. He must have left them inside. Walking with shame to the front door he knocked. Nothing. He knocked again. Nothing again. He knocked and knocked but he knew Kim's moaning drowned it out. Anthony went to the backyard to try the door with no luck. Instead he could only peek through the blinds to see Jake fucking his Mom on the dinner table his family had shared so many meals with each other at. Kim's ass was jiggling and Jake was roughly pulling her hair as she cried his name out in ecstasy.

Anthony shamelessly jerked off in his backyard as he watched his bully plow his mom on their family table. Anthony came so fast as Jake didn't seem to ever slow. Laying in the garden bed Anthony slowly fell asleep to the sound of Jake plowing his mom as he slept outside.