Kim and her Son's Bully Ch. 10

Story Info
Anthony finally gets back inside.
1.3k words
4.1
22.6k
20
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling groggy for a moment, Anthony awoke in the garden bed. For that brief moment Anthony forgot that Jake had snaked his way into his family and thought it was all just a bad dream. Suddenly, everything came rushing back to him as he recalled Jake plowing his mom while he was forced to sleep outside and how he had walked in on Dylan fucking the love of his life. Anthony's small relief from reality quickly fell apart as he got up from the dirt. Doing his best to clean himself up he checked his phone. It was only 7 AM and like always, he had no missed calls or texts. Not even his own mom wondered when he would come back home. Anthony slowly made his way back to the front door where he knocked again.

Moments passed as Anthony was willing to accept his fate again when the door finally opened. Kim was wearing a silk bathrobe that Mark had bought her on one of their anniversaries. Kim's hair was disheveled and she was still a mess. Fresh cum was still spattered on various parts of her face, hair, neck, and a bit of her cleavage. She didn't even have a minute to fully clean herself to get the door.. "Anthony where did you go so early?" She asked, Jake must have told her some lie about leaving the house early, Anthony thought. He knew he had to continue his lies or the video of him pleasuring himself to his mom's sex tapes would be leaked. "Uh I just needed to drop some stuff off at Lily's again." He lied but felt a sting in his heart as he uttered her name. The visual of her face in pleasure flashed in his mind and was forever burned into his eyes.

"Okay we'll get inside sweetie." She said ushering him in. The house was still a mess and Kim quickly tried to grab her pair of panties off the dining room table but wasn't fast enough for Anthony to see them. She was blushing bright red. "Oh and uh...Jake slept...in the living room" she struggled to lie as good as Jake. "Yeah you see, that's why he didn't sleep in your room with him." She said stuttering and making her lie alll the more obvious. "Oh and Jake helped me cook so you need to finish those dishes." She said heading upstairs. "I'm gonna sleep a little longer and then I'll make breakfast for the three of us."

She practically ran up the stairs and Anthony knew what was to follow. Loud rap music played in an attempt to drown out the incoming noise as Anthony reluctantly started on the dishes. Only a minute had passed as he heard the rhythmic thumping coming from the room above him. The music did nothing to drown out Kim's loud moaning. Anthony couldn't help his impulse, stopped the water, and made his way up the stairs. Of course the door was open a crack, probably Jake's doing, giving Anthony a perfect view.

Kim was naked and desperately riding Jake as he aggressively slapped her ass again and again. Anthony felt himself pressing against his pants as he watched first hand at how his mother's body jiggled and bounced. The smell of sex, more specifically his mother's sex, filled his brain. He couldn't help himself and started stroking again. Just as Anthony was getting lost in the moment, He made eye contact with Jake. Jake looked furious but stopped and gave that signature smug smile to Anthony, making his blood run cold.

"You like that cock bitch?" Jake said with such venom in his voice that Anthony was sure Kim would be offended.

"Yes! Yes Papi I love this cock!" Kim said breathlessly.

"You my bitch?" He asked looking Anthony dead in his eyes.

"Oh yes Papi! I'm your fucking bitch! I'm your bitch Papi" Kim moaned.

"Moan louder bitch!" Jake ordered as he aggressively slapped her bouncing breast.

Kim screamed in pleasure and pain. "Jake stop...Anthony's downstairs" she said shyly and shamefully.

"I don't give a fuck" he said slapping her breast again. "Something tells me you don't care either huh?"

Kim bit her lip trying to contain her moan but Jake grabbed Kim's breast and began sucking and biting Kim's tender nipples.

"FUCK!" Kim screamed in ecstasy as Anthony witnessed first hand how wet she got from that. Jake's condom was covered in white cream as Kim tried to slow her riding down to come back down from her orgasm. But Jake laughed and slammed up into Kim's sensitive pussy harder and harder making Kim scream without a care in the world. Anthony busted and desperately tried to clean himself up as his hand filled with his cum. Jake showed little signs of stopping as he slammed up into Kim again and again making her body go limp in his arms.

"You still thinking about leaving Mark?" Jake asked smiling as Anthony held his cum.

"Yes...I'm going to leave Mark" Kim said lovingly as she was so far cloud nine she might as well be in heaven.

Jake continued fucking her until he span them around and slid his condom off tossing it at Anthony as it hit him dead center of the chest leaving a wet mark on him. Jake climbed up and barked an order at Kim. "Push your tits together bitch." Kim nodded her head obediently as Jake slid his cock between her juicy breast and began titty fucking her. Anthony tried his best to see from his angle but had to let his imagination do most of the work.

"Ugh fuck I'm going to cum" Jake grunted as Kim loudly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "Cmon Papi! Cum on me! Cum on your bitch." She begged desperately. Anthony felt tears well up in his eyes as he watched first hand how Jake had turned his innocent loving married mother into an obedient slut of his. "Fuck I'm coming" Jake growled as he moaned and grunted. Kim matched his moans as she felt so much cum cover her face she felt it spilling onto her pillows.

"Ugh FUCK" Jake said with a sigh of relief. He looked back and smiled at Anthony as he dominantly slapped her face with his cock. "Clean me up bitch" Jake barked as Kim lovingly licked and sucked Jake's cock clean.

Jake got up, his cock soft now but still nearly twice the size of Anthony's erect cock. "I'll get you a towel, then I want some breakfast already." Jake's chiseled body glistened with sweat as he walked past Anthony. Pushing his finger up to Anthony's nose forcing him to smell his mother's pussy on his fingers. Anthony recoiled and did his best not to make any noise but luckily the music covered it up.

"You hear that?" Jake asked Anthony smugly. "You better start calling me dad soon because I'm gonna be your new daddy by the end of the month." Anthony wanted to punch Jake with every fiber of his being, but he knew he was right. Anthony wanted to run away but knew he had nowhere to go and no money to keep him alive. He was stuck with a front row seat to Jake's takeover of his life. Jake walked off naked through his house and came back with one of Anthony's shirts. "Sorry babe, Anthony hasn't been doing laundry so I grabbed one of his shirts." Kim refused to reach out and grab the shirt. "Jakey, you know that's not right." A flint of hope sparked up in Anthony, maybe this wouldn't be like he thought. "Well it's either the shirt or you get your naked ass up and find a towel with my hot cum on your face." Kim sighed and reluctantly reached out to grab Anthony's shirt using it to wipe Jake's cum off her face. Anthony went down stairs to finish the dishes, his life was about to go through some big changes.