All Comments on 'Kim and Me Ch. 11'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
janiexxjaniexxalmost 18 years ago
I liked this chapter...

I liked the idea of the hot tub. Where I live in the UK, we have nothing like that and if you want to go and enjoy a hot tub, it has to be a shared experience with strangers.

I'm still feeling jealous! :)

janiexx

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A truly superlative read!!!!!!!

Well John, having discovered your work the last few days I was determined to read all the 11 (so far) chapters before adding my comments. A super series with lots of hot sensuous ideas. I especially liked the very detailed cooking instructions, which blended well with the hot sex. Looking forward to many more episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

I discovered your series by accident,, and have loved every one of them. So has my lover! we have done several fo the things you wrote about, and he now knows exactly how to make me squirt in seconds! We loved them john,, and cant wait for the next installments! Ginny.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it!

Ginny, I'm so glad you enjoy the series! Chapters 12 & 13 are drafted and will be coming soon, but I'm tied up for the rest of the month with things that are keeping me away from the keyboard (for story writing, anyway). Look for something new in the next couple weeks, though.

I'd love to hear more from you about what you've tried (hey, I'm an inspiration? Incredible!) and, if you don't mind, what was successful for the two of you learning how to squirt. Yes, it's *lots* of fun and everyone should give it a try.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Superb!

And with this excellent read, I'm finally caught up. You put in all the little details that bring the tale to life. Can't wait for you to get back and get the others posted now that I'm waiting in line with everyone else for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding

This is romantic story-telling at its finest. Wonderful characters, an excellent plot, and tender, passionate love are all here in this exceptional story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES