Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister get together after years apart.
4.4k words
4.46
20.4k
48
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers

All characters are above the age of twenty-one years of age.

Kim

My older sister and I had always been friends growing up out in the country property. We had sixteen hundred acres of ranch land in South Texas and when our grandparents and parents passed away we refused to sell the land. I took control and leased the land to a rancher at about half what the leasing would cost him as well as a twenty percent cut of his profits. This made us more than enough to keep the land as well as pay all the taxes. We owned the mineral rights still and a drilling company found natural gas and oil on the land. The money from all this allowed me to retire and live a very comfortable life. Kim had moved away after college and thirty years later she came into some troubles in her life.

I never was one to judge her as I as well had issues and with a good legal team to protect the property as well as myself I stayed out of trouble nowadays. Kim called and asked me to wire her a thousand dollars and without a pause, I sent it to her as she was living in Colorado near Denver. A few days later she called and said she wanted to come to stay with me as long as I did not ask questions and when she was ready to talk she would tell me what had happened. This had me a bit worried and I agreed to let her come home. I was twenty-six and Kim was thirty-one and the house seemed so empty as I lived alone. The house was a five-bedroom, four-bath with a huge garage and basement with several garages for my cars and motorcycles. One was set up as a workshop for computers and an electronic game room and I spent most of my time there as it had a kitchen and set up as an apartment. The compound was fenced off with an eight-foot cement wall and an electronically controlled gate surrounding the five acres.

The next day I got a call that she was at the airport and needed a ride so I jumped in the 1970 Ford F150 truck I finished rebuilding and drove two hours to the airport and picked her up. All she had with her was a carry-on bag and the clothing she had worn on the flight. Her long light brown hair had streaks of silver starting and she looked very tired and when she saw me she ran to me and wrapped her arms around me and started crying.

"Alex I am so sorry to have bothered you, but I had to leave him. He lost everything we had and I could no longer deal with him." she cried into my shoulder.

I held her tight as possible to comfort her and did not say a word as she slowly relaxed." Can we get to the ranch now?" she asked me.

I walked her to the truck and secured her carry-on in the truck box in the bed of the truck and she slid into the truck from the driver's side door and slid to the middle and put on her seatbelt as I got in and did the same. Not much was said during the drive as she looked out the windows as it had been so long since she was home. As we neared the turnoff to the ranch. I slowed to make the turn and was now on the private road to the compound I undid my seatbelt and Kim did the same as we neared the small city cemetery and as we arrived I stopped the truck.

"I have not been here since the accident that killed mom and dad. I am so sorry to have neglected the family" she sobbed as we approached mom and dad's graves. The stone markers had the names and dates as normal, but I had dad's masonic emblem added and a lamb added to mom's marker. They did not stand out any more than any other marker as they always said in death everyone was the same. We knelt next to them and neither of us spoke for a long time. Kim softly spoke," Mom I will be back in a few days to talk to you, but for now I will say you were right all along and I was blind. Thank you for loving me regardless of how stupid I had acted. Daddy, I hope you can forgive me as well and I will tell you more later." then Kim stood up and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her cotton shirt. She wrapped her arms around me and asked," Is that daddy's truck? The one I wrecked and tore the front passenger side almost off of?" as we walked back to the truck.

I just nodded my head before saying," It is and it took me a long time to fix, but I remembered every lesson dad taught me about mechanics and more than a few life lessons about forgiveness to others." I said as I opened the door for her and Kim slipped in and I followed her. Closing the door and it did not take us long to get to the compound and she was surprised by the fence as I reached up into the visor and hit the gate code and it opened as we slowed down. I did not wait for the gate to close and slowly drove to the main house and parked the truck on the smooth cement drive. I took out my phone and disabled the alarm before we walked to the door." Sis, I have to warn you I have not changed anything in the house as I live in one of the barns I converted into an apartment. The house is cared for weekly by a cleaning crew and the pool and saunas are all working. I suggest you take the Master Suite as I did move mom and dad's items out and had the mattress replaced, but with the closets empty and the dressers empty, and personal effects gone everything else is the same. I will be in my apartment taking a nap if you need me for anything."

Kim walked to the door and I pulled the truck around to my apartment before she had entered the house. I could not be there when she walked through and the memories rushed over her as they had me after finding out I owned everything and I was overcome with sorrow. I had quickly built the barn in under a month and only walked into the house to use the pool and saunas.

I stripped down to my boxers as I laid down in bed and went to sleep dreaming of when Kim and I had been teenagers and the fun we had running sound on mini bikes on the prosperity and all the outdoor sports we played. I heard the door to my room open and saw Kim standing in the doorway I sat up and was about to get out of bed, but she laid down next to me.

"Can I sleep here for a bit? The old house has an empty feeling," she said as she pulled off her pants and shirt leaving her in just her panties and bra. I rolled over facing away from her and when to sleep as she lay next to me. When I awoke the next morning Kim was cuddled up against me and still sleeping as I rolled onto my back and pulled her against me. She wrapped herself around me almost by reflex and I waited for her to wake up.

When she awoke she was a bit confused and tried to roll away, but I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead, and said,'' I suggest we go get some coffee and some breakfast." Still, in my boxers and her in her black panties and bra, we walked to the main house. I walked in front of her and when I opened the door she walked inside and in front of me and I realized she was in pretty good shape and her body was well-toned and her legs were strong. We made it to the kitchen and she made coffee into an old percolator coffee pot and I scrambled six eggs and tossed some hash browns into a cast-iron skillet. It did not take long and when I looked her in the face I noticed she had removed her makeup and the left side of her face and eye had a huge nasty-looking bruise. I had seen it before and then I saw the bruises on her upper arms from what looked like someone grabbing her arms very hard. She saw I noticed but did not say a word as she poured our coffee and I plated breakfast for us.

"You promised no questions!" she said and I nodded my head yes as I handed her her plate and she handed me my coffee." Did you have any plans for today?" she asked.

I swallowed my mouthful and answered," Not I was going to do a little work on the old Mustang you owned back in the day. I am close to the engine rebuild and the interior is being done in town at Dawson Automotive. The body is in good shape but needs a bit of tender loving care and then fresh sand, prime and paint back to the copper-based color it was when you drove it."

She jumped up and her breast bounced and she was excited." Do you still have Betty? God, I loved that car. Daddy always said it was a special car, but I had no idea why. I drove it everywhere and the feeling of freedom it gave me made me feel like I was a grown woman."

I smiled and we finished breakfast with Kim and we both cleaned up the kitchen. "I tend to work out in the gym and go swimming after breakfast if you want to join me!" I said as I looked out to the pool and the temperature outside was already getting hot.

"Sure thing, but I do not have a swimsuit, but we always skinny-dipped when mom and dad were away. I have not done that in years." as she walked to the door and as I watched her she was unhooking her bra strap and she let it land on the floor and two steps later her panties were on the floor as well. I was shocked, to say the least by her actions as she paused at the door and turned to look at me giving a full-frontal view of her nude body. Just as we were kids she lifted her large breast which now hung just a little lower with age and her sparse pubic hair had me trying not to become aroused as she always loved teasing me. "Are you afraid of getting a boner?" she giggled as she strode over to me and pulled down my boxers leaving me nude." Damn you are huge! She exclaimed as she saw my ten-inch semierect penis. If I had known back then you would turn out to be a man with a great body I would have never teased you as I had back when we were kids." With this, she turned and skipped out to the pool and dove into the water leaving me confused.

I watched her swim, but I could not join her as I was confused by her actions and not sure if she was just teasing me or while she was away. The abuses she suffered had caused her to become a different woman now than the girl she was as a youth. We would skinny-dip and would see each other nude, but there was a line drawn about touching each other. I went through the house nude and it still felt like I was an outsider in a stranger's home as I never had made the place my own. I walked into every bedroom and bathroom and opened the windows as even with the air conditioning the place smelled stale. Soon I had all the windows open and with the cross ventilation and the attic fan the house was not warm, but comfortable my last stop was the Master Suite where the bed had not been disturbed and I laid down nude in the middle of the Kings Sized bed. I closed my eyes and drifted in and out of sleep until I heard Kim walk in and as she slipped into bed nude with me and wrapped her body around mine.

"Why didn't you come swimming with me?" she asked as her right hand was on my chest and her right leg over mine.

"I remembered the teasing we did with each other in our youth and I never have felt like this place is mine. I feel I am keeping the place clean for Mom and dad, but knowing they will never return and it is a conflict of emotions." I said as I felt her breath on my neck.

Kim kissed my neck softly and started to caress my chest and now upper stomach," Yes I teased you as I knew back then you were awkward and afraid of girls as dad had told you to never touch me. He knew back then I was a tease and loved to mess with you. I am sorry now for all I have done to you as I wondered why you never dated and are still single today." with her hand now moving very close to my now hardening erection.

I reached down and took hold of her hand and placed it back on my chest and then lifted her chin to look her in the eyes before saying," Kim you have always been my dream woman I have envisioned your body almost every single time I dated and no girl or woman ever measured up to you." I said as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Oh my God I am so sorry for this and I can not make it right, but now if we can live here with each other I promise I will not tease you again. I do want to tell you what happened and why I am here, but let's go to the sauna and talk. If we do not get out of bed I will make love to you first and we need to talk first." With this, she rolled off of me and walked out of the room and I followed her to the sauna on the back porch.

I opened the door for her and set the temp to 85 and then went back inside to get us some bottles of ice water and put them in a cooler. When I made it back out Kim was sitting on one of the upper benches in a corner with her legs spread wide and I handed her a bottle of water before sitting down on the opposite side and leaned my head back and waited for her to talk." Alex, I know you see the bruises so I will tell you what happened. I caught Kenny with another woman in our bed. He was balls deep fucking her and when I screamed for him to stop he said, Shut the fuck up bitch either join us or get the fuck out of here. I turned and left and spent the night at a female friend's house a few doors down and the next morning when I confronted him he gripped my arms so hard it felt like he was trying to break them and when I slapped him he punched me four times. I packed my bag and left everything behind and called you from my friend's house. He had been draining our accounts for months and now I was broke and he has it all."

I did not say anything for a few and she let her head fall back and rest against the corner as I thought about what could be done." I have a good friend who is a lawyer and he can find a lawyer in Colorado who will fuck him over and take everything he has left. If you want I can sick a nasty team of people on him and make sure his career and everyone who is around him will know about this shit."

Kim did not look at me and said," No I just want it over with and if possible move home and live with you. I am well past the point of having kids as I was raped and the damage ade the Doctors had to perform a hysterectomy and now just want the pain and the past to go away. You have always been there for me and I also have a few things to tell you about before you agree to live here with you. First I hate clothing as for a few years I lived in a nudist colony and have never been happier like this. Two I know my being nude may cause you to become excited and I agree we will live as a couple in every sense of the word. I want your body and mine to be joined often and every chance we can get. Three I am a bit kinky as I have wanted to fuck you and have dreamed of being your submissive if you want to be dominant in the relationship. I will do anything you want and have a few ideas for myself."

I was a bit shocked by her revelations about herself, but I was a very avid porn watcher and had found I had many of the same kinks that she had with sex. I reached over and turned up the heat and got the steam setting going as I often shaved in the steam room as my pores opened. I stepped out and gathered my shaving supplies a bottle of conditioner and a few razors and when I came back in and sat down I offered Kim two razors after I covered my face with the conditioner.

"I like your thought as we might as well take care of grooming while we sit and enjoy talking," she said as she did the same on her strong legs. The steam felt good and it did not take me long to do my face. Kim noticed I was done and held out her left leg for me to shave for her so I slid over and sat on the lower bench with her leg over my right shoulder and proceed to do her lower leg as she did her left leg. When I finished her lower leg I turned around and started working on her upper leg and did the front and the outside before pausing." Go ahead and go all the way up to the labia. I am not shy and you are doing a really good job." she softly said as a jet of steam had filled the enclosed space. Soon most of her legs were done and she turned over and she held her cheeks wide," I always have a problem getting between my cheeks. Please do that part for me," she added.

"Sis that is kind of a private area for me to shave are you sure about this?" I questioned.

"Alex we are going to be nude all the time and making love to each other or just all-out fucking. Every single inch of our bodies is no longer private from each other any longer," she said as I applied the conditioner and quickly finished the job at hand and I was painfully erect as I could smell her scent of arousal. Her labia were swollen and from the back, I could see her clitoris was hard." You ready to do the rest of me?" she asked as she turned around and spread her legs over my shoulders.

I was dumbfounded by the sight of her vulva and labia as she was very swollen and had to have been turned on from the looks of her crotch. Kim handed me a fresh razor and said," I want all of it gone. I want to be smooth from my belly button down and then feel your hands sliding up and down my skin." with this I applied some more conditioner and started on her outer labia making sure not to nick her skin on both sides until they were smooth and when I looked up her head was back and even in the steam, her large nipples were standing erect.

I looked down at my penis and saw I was dripping seminal fluid from being so hard for so long as this was the most erotic thing I had done for a woman. The act of sex was just sex, but the actual care of grooming a woman for what I knew to be a mind-blowing sexual event I had always fantasized about for so many years was almost more than I could stand at the moment. Kim had started to rub her breast and pinch her erect nipples as I slid the razor along the left side of the triangle of her sparse pubic hair and soon I moved to the right side until I had just a single small patch above her clitoris. A few small strokes and even that was finished and she was smooth without a single bit of stubble anywhere below her navel.

I turned on the handheld shower wand and rinsed the conditioner from her body making sure to take my time to softly caress her smooth supple skin. To rinse between her legs I let the warm water was down her pubis mound the jets hit her clitoris causing her to arch her back and open her legs wide as possible and in doing so she groaned and I witnessed her stomach and inner thigh muscles start to contract and relax as each time she arched her body she groaned. I rinsed my face and turned off the water and knelt back between her thighs as I was about to do something I had always wanted to do to her. I leaned forward and kissed her inner right thigh with my lips and trailed the tip of my tongue to the edge of her labia as she rotated her hips trying to get my tongue between them.

I knew she had already had several small orgasms and the teasing part was over so I reached up with both of my hands and spread her legs as wide as possible with the tip of my tongue I swirled it around her anus and she grabbed the back of her knees and held her legs as far apart as possible for me. I moved up and let my tongue slide between the folds of her inner labia and into the entrance of her vagina and tasted her for the first time in my life. I can not describe her taste, but I was drawn to continue as this now seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to me. U stayed there for I do not know how long as I drank from her vagina all the offerings she was giving me as she was rolling her hips in time with my oral ministrations. Now I wanted to really make her orgasm and moved up to the top of her vagina where I fluttered my tongue across her clitoris and she screamed out and after a few moments my lower face and neck were suddenly awash in her orgasm as she screamed out my name and quickly tried to push my head away and close her legs." Stop of my God stop!" she cried as I sat back on my heels before moving and sitting next to her prone body.

I lifted her head and placed it in my lap as she lay there in the after orgasm glow and her body was amazing to watch as she slowly relaxed and regained her composure. I leaned down and kissed her lips and said," I could not help myself and I am glad you enjoyed what I did for you." Kim looked up at me and did not say a word for some time as I let the steam continue to help us relax. There was no sense of time for us as we had crossed a very sacred line and we both knew there was another line we were going to cross as become joined as lovers and not just teasing and playing with each other's bodies sometime later today.

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers
12