Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim slowly sat up and leaned against me as we were both now hot and sweaty and I was still covered with her fluids," Where did you learn to do what you did to me? I have never had a man get me so turned on and then finish me like that." she said as she looked down at my still erect penis. She leaned over and opened her mouth and took the head into her mouth and sucked. I almost exploded right then.

"Kim if you keep going I will orgasm any second!" I said and she took me deeper and had about half of me in her mouth before she slipped a finger into my anus and massaged my prostate as she then took as much of my penis into her mouth as possible. The action of her massaging my prostate and the urgency from being erect so long I burst and jet after jet filled her mouth. I felt her swallow and then she sat back up and kissed me." There I know you needed that release and do not worry as I love your taste. Now let's hit the pool as I need to get cleaned up as you and I have a lot t talk about." and with this, she stood up, and with her legs spread she slipped a finger into herself and then put it into my mouth." Trust me I can not wait to make love to you tonight. I stood up on weak legs and turned off the steam and we walked out into the bright daylight and dove into the cool water of the pool.

This will be a multi-chapter story so I hope you enjoy it.

Kim Sister

Alex Myself

12