Kim Continues Her Training

Story Info
Kim earns some money hooking and then learns to eat pussy.
2.7k words
5
000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KIM CONTINUES HER TRAINING

I came by the apartment in the evening to see how Kim was doing. I wanted to make sure she knew how she was supposed to behave. She had kept the place neat and clean as I had instructed her to do. She also was wearing the sun dress which I told her she would need to go dogging in the park with strangers.

It was too late to go to the park and Kim mentioned that she would like to have some money. I told her she could go to a bar I knew where out-of-town businessmen congregated and she could probably ply her trade there. I instructed her to watch for the middle-aged men ogling her and then work her magic on them. She was to service them in their cars, $50 front seat, $100 back seat and only with a condom. I also told her to make sure to generously tip the bartender so as not to get thrown out.

I dropped Kim off and said I would be back later to see how she was doing. Kim walked into the bar and ordered a coke. She surveyed the room and saw a single middle-aged man at a table eyeing her. Kim smiled at him and he smiled back. He eye-fucked her and Kim knew she had his interest. She wasn't wearing anything other than the sun dress and sandals.

Kim quickly raised the front of her skirt and spread her legs. She gave the man a come-hither smile. Although she had only flashed him for a few seconds, it was enough for the man to see exactly what her intentions were. He came over to the bar and offered to buy her a drink.

"I don't drink liquor," Kim said, "and I already have a coke. What would you like?"

The man leaned in and whispered in her ear.

Kim asked, "Is your car outside?"

He said it was and Kim led the way out of the bar. They got to his car and Kim gave him her price list. The man was a little taken aback.

"You didn't think it was going to be free, did you?" she asked.

The man thought for a second and realized how absurd it was to suspect that she was so desperate for a fuck that she would flash him and immediately head out the door to fuck him. He quickly agreed to the $50.

Once inside, Kim demanded payment in advance and the man gave her $50. From experience, Kim knew to have the John pull out his cock, just in case he was a cop. The man took his cock out of his pants and Kim began to work her magic.

Kim had an excellent cock-sucking technique. She licked the mushroom head, driving her tongue into his tiny opening, and then took it in her mouth, up and down, until it was all the way deep inside her throat. She then pulled back and lifted her head off his cock. She then licked it up and down and sucked his balls. She then started all over, taking his head into her mouth and then deep-throating his pulsating cock.

It didn't take long for the man to shoot his cum into Kim's mouth. She leaned out the door and spit it on the ground, then went back and cleaned his cock with her mouth, taking the last drops into her mouth and swallowing.

Kim went back into the bar and sat down in front of her coke. She took the fifty dollars and put it on the bar.

"This is for you," she told the bartender. He looked at the money and then looked Kim in the eye. He hesitated for a moment, then took the money and pocketed it.

"Just be discreet," he told her.

Kim surveyed the room again. She saw a couple of possible Johns eyeing her greedily. She gave them her shy smile, then quickly lifted her dress. The men beckoned her over. Kim picked up her drink and went to sit with them.

The man next to her put his hand on her knee and then slid it up her thigh. Kim grabbed his hand and pushed it off her leg.

"You have to pay to play," she told him. The men asked her how much and Kim repeated her prices. She made sure they understood that it was $100 each, not for both.

The men agreed and they headed for the parking lot where they had a van. Kim and the two men climbed in the back of the van. The back windows were blacked out and there was a curtain separating the back from the front of the van, obscuring the inside from outside the van. There was a bench seat where all three could comfortably sit. Kim demanded payment and they produced two $100 bills. Kim secreted them into the inside pocket sewn in her dress. She then pulled her dress over her head so they could admire her body in the van's interior light.

The men quickly shed their clothes and began fondling Kim's breasts and pussy. Kim leaned down and took one of the men in her mouth. She kneeled on the bench so that her ass was in the other man's face. He began to finger and lick her pussy. Kim groaned, because she knew that's what they wanted and continued to deep throat the other guy's rock-hard cock.

The man on her ass end knelt on the seat and began rubbing his erect tool against Kim's pussy. Kim took the other cock out of her mouth to remind the man behind her to put on a condom. He complied and then slid his cock into her pussy. Kim was sufficiently turned on that her pussy was wet and his cock slid in easily. He began slowly fucking her.

Kim went back to sucking the first man while the second started fucking her faster and faster. He was slamming into her, making it difficult to keep the other man's cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for the man fucking her to climax, groaning as he pushed as far into her as he could. He pulled out and Kim reversed positions. She pulled the condom off and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

As she did this, the man she had been sucking began licking her pussy. He put a condom on and entered her. He was very worked up and began fucking her hard right away. He grunted a few minutes later and erupted in orgasm. Kim repeated the removing of the condom and cleaning his cock with her mouth. She put her dress back on, checked to make sure the money was still there and got out of the van.

Kim entered the bar again. None of the men had re-entered the bar after being drained by Kim. She saw that I had entered the bar and was sitting in the corner. She smiled at me and winked.

We stayed for another hour or so and Kim left the bar with three other singles. I indicated that it was time to go and we walked to my car. I asked Kim how she did and she told me she made $400. I told her she could keep it all this time, but in the future, she was to give me the money and I would decide how much of it she deserved.

We got back to the apartment and Kim headed for the shower. My phone pinged and I saw it was my neighbor, Karen, calling. I knew she liked playing mistress to Kim. Karen was a cruel dom and Kim was just right to be her pet.

"How's that slut of yours?" Karen asked. "I know she's a good cock sucker, but can she eat pussy?" I said I wasn't sure and Karen said she was coming over to train Kim in the art of pussy eating.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Kim was just finishing blow drying her hair. She came out of the bathroom and saw Karen. Kim remembered the last time Karen and her husband, Jim, were over and how Karen had left her bottom red and covered in welts.

"Come here, slut," Karen ordered. "You are to be totally nude when I come over, you dumb cunt. Take that robe off!"

Kim quickly obeyed, not wanting to engender Karen's wrath. "Yes, Mistress," Kim said.

"Crawl over to me," Karen ordered.

Kim crawled on hands and knees over to Karen. She sat back on her knees and looked up at Karen, waiting to see what was in store for her.

Karen was wearing a leather dress with a zipper running the length of the dress down the front. Karen slowly unzipped the dress, exposing a halter which left her nipples showing and a garter belt with snaps to hold up her fishnet stockings. Her shaved pussy was totally exposed. Karen ordered Kim to crawl to the box and bring her the crop inside.

Kim reluctantly crawled to the box containing the S&M toys and rifled through it until she found a crop. She held the crop between her teeth and crawled back to Karen. She sat back on her knees again and Karen took the crop from her mouth.

"That's a good slut," she said. "Now you're going to lick my pussy while I give you some encouragement on the bottom with this crop."

"Yes, Mistress," Kim said.

Kim applied her mouth to Karen's pussy. She stuck her tongue out and licked up and down Karen's slit. She received a sharp whack on each ass cheek. "Slow down, bitch," Karen said. "Start off nice and slow."

Kim began again, this time slowly inserting her tongue in Karen's pussy, trying to get it as deep as possible. "That's better," Karen said.

Kim moved her tongue up to Karen's clit and began licking it. She received four sharp slaps of the crop against her ass as a reward. "Not yet," Karen said. "Keep licking inside my cunt."

I was watching this lesson unfold from behind and I now admired the welts developing on Kim's ass. I was hard and had a strong desire to take my cock out and stroke it while watching, but I didn't want to humiliate myself in front of Karen and to maintain my dominance over Kim. But I was certainly enjoying the spectacle.

Kim burrowed her face into Karen's crotch. Her mouth and nose were wet with Karen's cunt juices. Karen grabbed Kim by the hair and yanked her head up. She began to kiss Kim and they traded tongues in deep French kissing. Karen then pulled Kim's head back down to her crotch. Kim went back to working her tongue deep into Karen's pussy.

Kim was getting excited and her hand went to her own pussy and began rubbing around her clit with two fingers. Karen saw what she was doing and began to savagely beat Kim's ass with the crop. "Did I give you permission to touch yourself slut?" she screamed.

"No, Mistress," Kim answered. "I'm so sorry."

Angry welts appeared all over Kim's ass, which was now bright red. Kim began rubbing her sore ass. That sent Karen over the edge. "What the fuck are you doing, slut?" she screamed. "I did not give you permission to rub your ass. Stand up."

Kim stood and Karen roughly ordered Kim to lower her herself over the couch, standing with her ass stuck out. Karen examined and ran her hands over Kim's sore ass. She went to the box and retrieved a wooden paddle with holes punched in it, a truly horrible instrument.

Karen began to systematically and slowly paddle Kim's ass. Whack, whack, whack, went the paddle. Kim was crying in earnest now, tears and snot running down her face. "Please, Mistress," she begged. "I'll be good."

Karen stopped and admired her work. "We'll let your Master decide," she said and looked back at me. I stood and came over to admire Kim's bruised ass. Black and blue marks were showing on the crowns of her buttocks, which was bright red and covered in welts. She had clearly had enough, but I had to appear ruthless before Karen.

"Two more swats to each cheek," I declared.

Karen greedily administered the blows. Kim was sobbing and gasping for breath. "Please stop. Please stop," she moaned.

Karen put the paddle down and picked up the crop. She pulled Kim up by the hair and then sat on the couch. "Let's see if you have learned anything," she said. "Start licking. You can start on my clit now. I'm ready."

Kim got on her knees and began licking Karen's clit between sobs. Karen struck Kim's ass a couple of blows with the crop again. "Stop crying and get to your task, you stupid cunt," she said.

Kim tried her best to stop crying and apply herself to Karen's clit. Karen directed Kim to pull back the sheath over her clit with her thumb and forefinger and pull her clit up. She then had Kim face sideways and flick her tongue over the exposed clit as fast as she could. As Kim's tongue flicked up and down, it now went sideways across Karen's bare clit, causing the most delicious sensation.

Karen let her head fall backwards and began to groan in ecstasy. Kim kept furiously licking until Karen began bucking up and down. Her hand gripped Kim by the hair and was smashing Kim's head into her crotch to keep it from being knocked off by Karen's hip thrusts. It didn't take much longer for Karen to let out a cry and smash Kim's face further onto her cunt. She held Kim's head in place with both hands while her orgasm came in waves.

Finally, Karen relaxed and slouched back on the couch. She released Kim's head and smiled. "I think your training is coming along," Karen said. "We'll have to revisit it again in a couple of days. You may touch your pussy if you like, but don't cum unless your Master gives you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kim said. She began stroking her pussy, which was dripping wet.

"Bend over with your head on the floor and your ass in the air so your Master can admire it," Karen said.

I was enjoying watching Kim stroke her pussy. Her fat pussy lips were glistening wet and her ass cheeks had separated enough so that I could see her anus quite clearly. It winked at me as her orgasm built. Her bruised and striped butt looked beautiful; each welt clearly raised in all its painful glory.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" Kim asked. I knew I should deny her that release, but I had pity on her and gave my permission. Kim let out a scream and came in a shutter, her butt hole winking and her hand grinding on her pussy.

I didn't want to humiliate myself in front of Karen, but I couldn't help it, I was so excited. I whipped out my cock and knelt behind Kim. I slammed my pulsing member into Kim's cunt enough to wet it and then slowly inserted it into her bum hole. I pushed it all the way in until my balls were smashed up against her crack. I then began to furiously pump Kim's ass. Kim cried out in pain and pleasure as my cock acted as a piston, slamming in and out of her ass.

I didn't last more than a couple of minutes and shot my load into Kim's ass. After I calmed a little and my heart rate settled, I pulled out and Kim dutifully took me in her mouth and cleaned her ass juices and my cum from my cock. I reached behind and ordered Kim to push my cum out of her ass onto my fingers. I then shoved my fingers in her mouth and she greedily swallowed my cum and licked my fingers clean.

Karen was smiling as she zipped up her dress, covering up her naked pussy and tits. She thanked me and headed out the door. I slapped Kim on her sore ass and told her she could take a bath now to sooth some of the pain she must be feeling from her ass, inside and out. I headed out the door to return to my house to shower off and get ready for bed. It had been a good night.