All Comments on 'Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 04'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Truly excellent!!!

Yes this is turning into an excellent follow up on your previous series. Kim and Lynn are delightfully delicious, mature women with whom any discerning male, me included, could easily fall in love! Having spent about 40 years working in the Middle East, I am very familiar with the delights of the Moroccan menu; however, I am missing John's detailed cooking instructions which, to me, were a highlight of the previous series. How many chapters are you planning to this highly entertaining story? Pete.

JackindudeJackindudeover 15 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, I'm really sad now that I'm done with the whole series!! BooHoo!!! More please!!

Thanks, appreciate all your hard work.

Jackindude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bliss

They just enjoy and pleasure each other so much and so well. Great, no outstanding sex with all three loving it and each other. I once got close to this pleasure with my lover and her sister but though great, our experience could not match these lovers heaven.

Great writing. more please, pretty please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
113 Followers
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES