Kim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim flinched and then continued. "On the drive, Simone was eager to talk about our time together at university. I knew she'd told her girlfriend that we'd once been lovers, but I'd never discussed my relationship with her; mostly, we talked about mutual friends and, of course, you."

Kim paused to take a sip from her coffee mug. "It was an unusual conversation; she kept steering it back to our relationship and how much she'd enjoyed our time together. It wasn't until later that I began thinking she'd been sounding me out. It had been interesting talking about mutual friends and who was still with who from the group we hung out with at university. She wanted to know if I missed female company; I had to keep reminding her that I was happily married. Then she started reminiscing about the time she and I had gone away for a long weekend to Cornwall. We'd been joined by a German student called Kurt, who she'd known from school."

"When was that?" I wanted to know.

"It was before I got to know you. Simone and I hadn't been together for long, and she was trying to convince me to come out. I wasn't sure I was ready, which restricted what we could do in public. The weekend was supposed to be to see how deep our connection was and if I was ready to commit to the relationship."

"So, why was he there if it was supposed to be a weekend for the girls?"

"Because Simone was keen for our relationship to grow, she wanted me to accept that you could be in a lesbian relationship and still enjoy sex with men, which was one of my issues. I hadn't been aware she was bi until then. We all ended up sleeping together last night, and I'll admit it was a lot of fun."

"What happened to Kurt?" I asked instinctively before realising it was irrelevant; he wasn't the man she'd betrayed me.

"Oh, he went back to Germany after the weekend, and although the sex was fun, he was a bit of an arrogant arsehole, convinced that he was gods gift to women. I only knew him as Kurt; I never knew his surname."

I wasn't sure how much more of this bullshit I could take. I only wanted to know why Kim had decided it was okay to sleep with this Michael character and hammer a fucking great nail through the heart of our marriage. Instead, I was getting a fairytale porn story set in a fairy book castle.

"Where is all this going?" I asked. "Because I've just about had enough of this, and you carry on like this. I think you will need to decide where you are going to stay.

"Ben, please let me finish and then, if you still insist, I'll find somewhere to stay for tonight."

I shrugged, unsure of what I wanted. I just knew that there was a vast void in my chest, and other than lashing out at the woman sitting beside me, I knew no way to fill it. And I couldn't imagine ever physically hurting her

Kim took my shrug as acquiescence and continued. "After that weekend, Simone wanted to find another man for us to have fun with, and I wasn't against the idea. But I told her I wouldn't consider any of the guys I hung around with. None of them would have been able to resist the temptation to brag, and my father would have heard. After I rejected her suggestions, she told me to think of someone. You were the only one I would even consider."

I was shocked. "I don't understand. You never once suggested a threesome to me; Christ, I didn't even know you were interested in women."

"That's because it was more Simone's idea than mine, and we were no longer a couple by the time I'd found an excuse to get you to go out with me. Then after our first date, I wasn't going to share you with anyone."

"Yet it didn't seem to take her long to convince you to have a threesome with her again."

"No," she almost shouted. "That's not what happened."

"So what happened then? How did you end up sleeping with this Michael character?"

"I don't know; it just seemed to happen!"

I sighed exasperated, "That's not an answer, is it."

"Just before we got to the estate, Simone told me that the person we would be meeting was an old friend of hers called Michael and that I'd met his brother. I asked her who, and she told me he was Kurt's older brother. She went on about how she'd slept with both of them. That Michael was the most amazing lover and that she and Helen had shared several enjoyable weekends with him."

"So you decided to try him out for yourself," understanding blooming.

She adamantly shook her head, "I know it looks like that, but that was never my intention."

"But that's what happened, or we'd never be having this conversation."

She fell silent at that, obviously considering her following words. "It happened," she repeated. "And yes, that doesn't explain why. I assumed she was warning me about her relationship with Michael, so I wouldn't think she betrayed Helen if I saw her with him. When the trip was first discussed, Simone mentioned staying at a nearby hotel, but she'd accepted an offer for us to stay at the estate."

I could see where this was going. Suddenly I wasn't sure I wanted to hear chapter and verse on why our marriage had become so fucked up. The compulsion I'd been feeling to know what made her sleep with Michael now seemed so pointless, she'd done it, and we would have to live with the consequences.

"Does any of this matter," I said bitterly. "You're pregnant and unsure if it's mine. You decided to reenact your threesome weekend with Simone and Kurt's brother."

Again she raised her voice and said, "No, that was never what was supposed to happen. I thought Simone was a good friend. Yes, one I had a history with, but that was all. When we got to the estate, it was like she had become another person. She greeted Michael with a lover's hug and kiss and then introduced me as the auction house's art expert and, in the same breath, her old girlfriend."

*******

Kim. Two months earlier.

Simone jumped out of her car and hurried across to the tall man who waited at the bottom of the steps leading down from the open front door to the building. She laughed happily and hugged the man before giving him a long kiss. "Michael, it's good to see you again; it's been too long." She looked over to Kim, standing by the car, and called her over.

"Kim, I'd like you to meet my dear friend Michael Schmidt; this is his family's home. Michael, this is Kimberly. An old and very close friend, and also one of the best art experts I know."

Michael greeted Kim with a two-cheek kiss and said to Simone. "So this is the famous Kimberly my brother has fond memories of." He spoke perfect English with a hint of a Teutonic accent.

Then he turned back to Kim and said with a smile that she was sure was only paper thin. "I'm pleased to meet you," his voice deepened, "but I'm afraid you will have to settle for me, as Kurt's away in America on business."

Kim felt an icy shiver run down her spine; what had Simone gotten her into? The weekend with Kurt wasn't something she wanted to rehash, especially with his hunk of an older brother. She gave Simone a sharp look and then spoke sharply to Michael. "I'm only here to advise you which of your paintings you should put up for sale. What happened with Kurt is ancient history, and I'm not interested in discussing it."

She turned to Simone, anger evident in her words, "What the hell have you been telling him about me?"

Michael interrupted, putting up his hands in a consolatory gesture, "Nothing that I didn't already know; my brother described that weekend with you as one of the most enjoyable moments in his life. When Simone said she was bringing an expert to check out the paintings, and mentioned your name. I asked her if you were the same Kimberly Kurt had met; when she said yes, I was so pleased, I'd get to meet the woman who stole Kurt's heart."

Kim angrily responded; the concerns that had been growing during the drive felt vindicated. "Well, it was nowhere near as memorable for me. Your brother was an arsehole, so are you if you think you will get a weekend threesome."

Then Kim turned to Simone and hissed, "I don't know what you were thinking, but this isn't going to work. I don't mix business with pleasure."

Simone clutched at Kim's arm, attempting to hold her in place. "Please, Kim, give me a moment to explain. Michael made a stupid assumption; I told him you were happily married." She glared at Michael, who took a couple of steps back.

Kim pulled away from Simone. "Is this why you insisted we take your car? Trap me here with your boyfriend. You know I can't stay here."

Michael interrupted, "It's not Simone's fault. It's the peak of the tourist season, and the local hotels are fully booked. I suggested to Simone that you use the guest house." He pointed in the direction of a small two-story building set off to the side of the main building.

He continued, "I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression. I was just pleased to finally get the chance to meet the woman who'd made such an impression on my brother."

Kim considered her actions and came to the conclusion she'd overreacted. Plus, if she walked away now, she could be putting the sale of the painting at risk and doubted the auction house would be pleased. "No, it's my fault; Kurt didn't leave the best of impressions and hearing that he'd been talking about me was upsetting."

Michael and Simone smiled at her, and Michael replied. "No, I understand what it must have sounded like to you. Let's get the pair of you settled into your rooms, and then we can meet to discuss the paintings."

He gestured, and a formally dressed manservant appeared from the building and spoke brusquely to him. "Emil, würden Sie den Damen ihre Zimmer zeigen?"

Then without waiting for an acknowledgement, he turned to the women and said, "Emil will show you to your quarters. Shall we meet in an hour in the library? Simone knows where it is."

The women agreed, and after Emil had removed the women's bags, Simone locked her car, and they followed him to the guest house.

The guest house was elegantly furnished, and the women were shown their respective rooms. Kim paused in the entrance lobby and examined the displayed artwork. The majority were good quality but nothing special, the one exception being a landscape prominently displayed on the staircase landing. She recognised the artist Richard Wilson, an early British landscape artist. But not the subject, and she thought it was one of his earlier works. The two women's rooms were beside each other and shared a bathroom. Kim settled into her room and then sat on the bed, waiting for Simone to come and collect her.

***

While she waited, she couldn't help thinking back to the fun weekend she'd spent with Simone in a rented cottage. The one that Michael's brother Kurt had gatecrashed. She'd been captivated by the older French woman and anticipated some time together without anyone looking over her shoulder. She recalled how annoyed she'd been when Simone had casually mentioned that the brother of an old college friend of hers would be joining them.

When Kurt arrived a few hours later, Simone greeted him enthusiastically, but Kim initially gave him the cold shoulder. The man was a six-foot blonde-haired Germanic god, and it hadn't taken long for him to pile on the charm, and she'd begun warming to him.

After a pleasant evening in the local pub, Kim and Simone shared the bedroom and each other, not getting much sleep. Kurt had been relegated to the sofa, which Kim was sure wasn't what the man had anticipated. The dynamics changed the next day; she'd had one more drink than was prudent at lunch and had gone for a walk to clear her head, leaving Simone and Kurt to tidy up while they talked. Kurt had a habit of speaking in his native German when talking to Simone, a language Kim didn't understand, and it left her feeling like the odd one out.

She must have walked longer than expected, as it was growing dark when she returned. She'd followed the sound of two people enjoying themselves upstairs and discovered Simone and Kurt naked and enjoying themselves in the bedroom; Kurt's head was nestled between her girlfriend's thighs, and the woman's fingers were intertwined in his long blonde hair. The woman was moaning, her breath coming in short sharp gasps that culminated in a long, drawn cry as she orgasmed and her legs convulsed, squeezing the man's head.

Kim had watched the pair of them through the half-open door. She'd quickly gotten over her surprise, she had known Simone had a history with the man, and her girlfriend's obvious enjoyment of the man's actions was infectious. She pushed the door open and took a hesitant step forward. The floorboards had creaked underfoot and had attracted the couple's attention.

Kurt had rolled over onto his back when he'd heard Kim enter the room, his perfect cock rising to stand proudly erect from the dark blonde hair at the junction of his legs. It was the largest she'd seen, and her inner slut immediately came to the fore. She felt herself grow wet as she imagined it ravishing her and the pleasure it would give her.

Simone had opened her eyes and smiled at her. She held a hand to Kim and said languidly, "Come and join us, love. Isn't he perfect?"

Kim hadn't needed a second invitation. Her dress and panties pooled at her feet, and she crawled up the bed beside Kurt. She hadn't been able to resist the almost hypnotic motion of Kurt's cock, and she took the bulbous head into her eager mouth. His salty tang, mingling with the sweet spice of her girlfriend, told her that Kurt had already plundered Simone's pussy.

Kim couldn't help; Kurt's cock was addictive, as were Simone's lips when she joined her in teasing and licking the erect throbbing flesh. The women alternated kissing each other and the man's hard cock. Kim felt Kurt's hand move down her body, and she opened her legs to encourage him to play with her, and he did.

She gasped as his fingers caressed her sensitive nub and lost herself to the sensations he drew from her. Simone added to them as she grasped the opportunity to suckle on Kim's nipples. Kim struggled to catch her breath, but she knew she wanted more. Rising onto her knees, she swung one leg across Kurt and descended, absorbing his cock into her.

Supporting herself against Simone, the girl rose and fell, meeting the man's thrusts. Seeking her ultimate absolution from the cock that filled her perfectly. She let the waves of pleasure centred between her legs grow, peek and then grow again until she felt the impaling cock, swell, pulsate, and the warmth of his essence fill her. Kim shuddered, and her pleasure boosted as Simone pinched and tugged on her nipples, swamped her, passing anything she'd ever experienced.

Kim collapsed on Kurt and let him roll her onto her side, his cock sliding from her. She was sandwiched between the other two. She was slick with sweat, and she was still buzzing from her last orgasm. A faint trickle of his cum worked its way down her upper thigh, and she felt Simone collecting some on her finger, then saw her bring the finger to her mouth.

Simone grinned at Kim and licked her lips. "I love this. Kurt's as good as his brother."

Kurt challenged her, "Not better. Can he keep two women satisfied like this?"

Simone laughed. "You are only the icing on the cake." She kissed Kim, then said, "My girlfriend is our main course."

Kim wasn't sure how that made her feel. She'd enjoyed the sex with Kurt and wondered who the brother was, but it was the other woman's attention that she craved. Kurt was fun, but she felt no emotional attachment to him. She pulled away from the man, drawing closer to the woman.

Simone must have sensed the other woman's disquiet and wrapped her arms around the younger woman. "I'm here for you; Kurt's just a plaything for us to enjoy and enhance our pleasure."

Kurt took his plaything role to heart. The three of them fucked again, the women pleasuring each other while Kurt joined in when one or the other wanted his cock, or mouth to add to their pleasure. After a couple of hours, hunger drove them to the local village pub for a meal. That's where, away from the erotically charged bedroom, Kim's first impression of Kurt resurfaced.

The man's condescending attitude to the pub staff and his assumption he expected to spend the rest of the night sharing their bed grated on her nerves. Kim had never enjoyed public demonstrations of affection, and Kurt couldn't and wouldn't keep his hands to himself.

After removing Kurt's hand from her thigh for the umpteenth time, Kim had enough. She forced Simone to join her in the ladies'. "I'm sorry, but either he goes, or I'm off. This was supposed to be our weekend," she told her girlfriend.

"It is ours; I just thought you would enjoy the extra fun a man would bring it."

"I did," Kim admitted, "and I'd be tempted to try it again, but not with him!"

"I agree he's a bit of an arsehole. It's a pity his brother wasn't available," Simone said. "He's so much nicer. He was my first lover. Maybe we could find someone we both like back at the university?"

Kim gave a hesitant nod of her head, "That's fine, but it's not solving this problem. He's your friend, so what are you going to do?"

"I'll tell him he's sleeping on the sofa, and if he's not happy, he can fuck off. I've had my fun with him; now it's time for us again," Simone responded. She followed up her words with a long sensual kiss that left the other woman all hot and bothered.

When the night sleeping arraignments were explained to him, Kurt took umbrage and drove off in a huff. The women spent their last night languidly making love until both were sated and slept until the morning.

***

A knock on her door roused Kim from her reflections. Kim got off the bed feeling flustered and flushed, and her panties were damp. The memories of fucking Kurt and Simone had aroused her. She took a couple of deep breaths and called, "One moment, please."

She went into the bathroom and used cold water to refresh herself. She removed her wet panties and pulled a clean pair from her overnight bag.

Feeling less flustered, she called out, "Come in." The door opened, and Simone stepped in.

"Are you ready," the woman asked.

Kim nodded and walked over to her. "Why didn't you tell me who Michael was before we got here?"

"I told you he was a good friend."

"But not that he was Kurt's brother."

Simone studied the other woman, "I know you two didn't get on, but I thought you had a good time that weekend?"

"The sex was fun initially, but he was arrogant, and it soon lost its appeal. I honestly thought he expected us to worship his cock."

Simone laughed and said. "True, but he did know how to use it." She hugged Kim, and Kim was surprised at how comfortable it felt.

"Why do I think that you are going to tell me that Michael taught him everything," Kim said a faint smile on her lips.

"I don't know, but Helen and I have enjoyed a few great nights with him."

"You still enjoy sharing your girlfriends with men?"

"Well, it does bring an extra zing to the sex, as you should remember."

Kim did, but she also recalled the last couple of times she'd spent an evening with Simone and Helen. Simone had been full of the joys of life, but Helen had been subdued. She'd thought it was because the woman was jealous of the relationship Kim and Simone had once shared.

Now she wondered if Simone's habit of introducing men into her relationships had been the issue. That weekend in Cornwall had ultimately soured her relationship with Simone. She mentally shook herself; she needed to get this weekend over, complete the assessment of the paintings, and get home to Ben.

"Shall we get on with what we are here for," Kim told Simone? "I just want to check out these paintings and then get the hell out of here."