Kim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone coughed in embarrassment. "It was the sofa, not the table. I was sucking his cock, and he had his hand down my panties; I'm surprised you didn't hear us."

"So, because you wanted to fuck him, you decided I should as well? What the fuck am I going to tell Ben?"

"Why would you want to tell him anything?"

"Because the bastard didn't use a condom the last time, and I'm not on the pill, you stupid bitch."

"I'll get you a morning-after pill if you are worried."

"I can't; I could be pregnant with Ben's child. We've been trying for a baby, and there's no way I could get rid of his."

"And if Michael has succeeded, what then?"

"I'm fucked if I know."

"When did Ben last make love to you?"

"Thursday night, I caught the Friday morning flight to join you."

"Look, I know Michael used a condom the first time; then he fucked me a couple of times while I ate you out. There was no Cum in you then, and I'd have noticed. So if you are pregnant, it will be Ben's."

"He was fucking me when I woke up this morning, and I'm pretty sure he was bareback then."

"Why the fuck didn't you stop him?"

"Christ, Simone, I was barely conscious, and I thought it was Ben. It wasn't until afterwards, when I saw you asleep beside me, I realised my mistake."

They both fell silent; the only sound was the car speeding along the road.

"Even if he was bareback that last time," Simone mused. "He can't have had much left in him. We'd had a long, long session the night before, and I'd sucked him dry before he fucked you. Then he came in me at least twice while I was enjoying you. I sucked him off again after you fell asleep, and while he came, it was just a couple of drops of pre-cum. Did you wash yourself out?"

"Of course I did."

"Well, then you should be okay."

*****

Present day:

"So you expect me to accept, Simone and Michael set out to seduce you, and you were unable to resist," I said.

"No, I wanted you to hear why I broke every promise I had ever made to you. I'm not trying to excuse my actions; I should have known better. I never set out to betray you, and it will never happen again."

"Fine, it'll never happen again," I said sarcastically. "But you are ignoring the fact you are pregnant, and it could be his."

"Don't you think I know that? I'll take the test as soon as possible. If this baby is yours, then I hope you will accept I never intended to sleep with them; what happened was a drunken mistake, and you will forgive me."

"And if it's not, then what?"

Kim said nothing for a long time. I could see her twisting both hands together. Something I'd seen her do when she was under extreme stress. Then she placed one hand on her abdomen while reaching the other out to me. The look in her eyes made me take the proffered hand.

"I'll call the clinic on Monday and book the paternity test as soon as possible," she said. "You will need to book an appointment for your sample."

"Are you getting one from him?"

She sighed, "I don't need one from him; if it's not yours, then it would have to be his. He's the only person I've slept with since I met you. I've no intention of talking to him ever again."

"How can you not talk to him? Won't you have to deal with the sale of his paintings?"

Kim gave me a wry smile and squeezed my hand. "The auction house has decided not to act for Michael's family after someone hinted that possibly several pieces in the Schmitt art collection were on the Nazi art register. And the provenience of the Renoirs is suspect; at the time his family bought the paintings, the gallery was known to handle forgeries and stolen art. Michael's business desperately needed a cash injection to survive, and the delay will cause their business to suffer immensely."

I allowed myself the briefest of grins; even the suggestion that a painting might be Nazi-looted art was enough that no auction house would touch it. And one suspect painting would taint a complete collection.

I refocus my anger back on the woman sitting next to me. I stood up, "Kim, we are just going around in circles and getting nowhere. I will pack a bag and get a hotel room for the next few days to give you some time to decide what you want to do. I'll take your test, but remember, I will not help you bring up someone else's child."

"If it's yours, then what?"

"Then we will have the child we always wanted, but then the question is, will we have a marriage?

"I made one mistake, Ben. Is there any chance you could forgive me?"

I paused to consider, and it didn't take long to understand that, given the circumstances, I could. Ever since I'd first met Kim, I'd expected something like this would happen. Only I'd assumed it would have been at her instigation, not the callus seduction of her by two cynical operators. The stumbling block for me was the parentage of the child. If it wasn't mine and Kim insisted on keeping it, I saw no hope for us. And yes, you can call me shallow, but that's how I felt.

Kim continued to watch me, finally breaking the silence. "What are you going to do?"

"That depends on what you decide." I hesitated and added, "I need some time to think; there's a project in Ireland that has been after me to sort out a few issues. I was supposed to visit the site next month, but this seems the opportune time to go."

"You can't just run away; we need to sort this out."

"You've had a couple of months to come to terms with this. Don't you get it that I need some time as well?"

"How long would you be away for?"

"A week, maybe two, that should give you long enough to get your test done; I'll leave you my sample before I go."

With that, I went upstairs to pack and make arrangements for my trip. The contractor was ecstatic to hear that I could be there next week. I was booked on a flight the following afternoon, and the atmosphere in the house was extremely uncomfortable. Kim cooked, but we both barely tasted the meal. When I went to bed, I saw that Kim had left the door to our bedroom open, but I bypassed the invitation to sleep in the guest bedroom for a second night.

When I got up the following day, Kim had gone out. There was a note on the kitchen table that said she'd gone to see her parents. Beside the note was the DNA test kit in a plastic bag. I took the hint and swabbed the inside of my cheek, and placed the kit back on the table.

Kim hadn't returned by the time I needed to leave. I scribbled my hotel address on the bottom of her note and left.

*******

To be continued